Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

MY MOTHER IS A VIRGIN - A STORY BY AYODELE ADEOYE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY MOTHER IS A VIRGIN - A STORY BY AYODELE ADEOYE (844 Views)

8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MY MOTHER IS A VIRGIN - A STORY BY AYODELE ADEOYE by ayodeledy: 3:16pm On May 05, 2019
[b][/b][b][/b]MY MOTHER IS A VIRGIN

A STORY BY AYODELE ADEOYE

+2348036136040
ayodeledy@gmail.com

STORIES SOLVING MARITAL PROBLEMS

MY MOTHER IS A VIRGIN

EPISODE ONE

This story is dedicated to all mothers out there with golden hearts.

As I grew up, I saw many people writing tributes about their mothers and some acclaimed their mothers as the best in the world. I will not dispute or debate their claims until they meet my mum, Mrs Funmilayo Akerele Musa. My mum hailed from Ikare Akoko in Ondo state Nigeria. She is half-literate because she dropped out of school at a tender age because her school principal wanted to have carnal knowledge of her in order to help her pay for her WAEC fees as her father was unable to pay. My mum didn't think twice before rejecting the offer. Her virginity meant a lot to her and she was willing to forgo her education just to keep it.

Her suffering began in earnest when she eventually lost her dad to the cold hand of diabetes - an ailment he couldn't manage due to poverty. Its effect in the life of my mum could be likened to a village market signboard.

It was always a taboo to be deflowered before marriage in their clan. Any lady found to be intact on her wedding night was rewarded handsomely for making her parents proud. However, the reverse was the case if any was found to have known a man before her wedding night, she will be made to face a public ridicule at the village square where all the village maidens will be gathered to make mockery of her. Also, her father will be made to return the bride price paid by her husband in seven folds. She will be kept in the king's cell for twenty one days without food but only water. If her husband still loves her after the twenty one days he will accept her as his wife - if not that was the end of the marriage.

My mum had vowed never to give away her virginity to any man but her husband. A decision that was very difficult to hold by due to her beauty and the level of poverty in her family. Resisting sexual advances from men was the biggest challenge of her life. The mouth watering offers from men were temptations that only a strong and determined woman could resist.

You must also be wondering how my mother was able to keep her virginity even after having me. That's the mystery I want to unravel in this story. I want to use my mother's story to tell the world that it is still possible to find women whose virginity meant a lot more to them than material things. The level of moral decadence in our society may be on the increase, but there are still ladies who still hold unto dignity. My mother is a virgin.

Ladies who sleep around because life is difficult for them should read my mother's story. All dogs can eat faeces, but not all dogs eat faeces. Please don't edit or remove any content from this story. Be warned.

Watch out for episode two....

MY MOTHER IS A VIRGIN

EPISODE TWO

After my mother dropped out from school, she met Bayo, a guy who fell in love with her and was ready to do everything for her in order to have her. Bayo was a successful electrician who worked for both government parastatals and multi-national companies. He was one of the most popular guys in the village because he had what it takes to attract such popularity. He was handsome, tall, well-to-do and also came from a good family. Not too many women will turn down his offer for a relationship. In fact mama said she was shocked when he asked her out considering the numerous sophisticated ladies that flocked around him. My mother's inferiority complex did not let her accept Bayo's proposal for months. She eventually agreed to date him with a strong condition of NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE. Of course Bayo was from Adale village too and he knew the custom. They dated for a year and half without touching each other. No hugging, no kissing, no bodily contact etc.

Bayo became a poverty alleviation agent for my mother for a year and half until Bayo's friends began to instigate him against mama. You have a beautiful girl like this and you have never tasted her before, all your investment will go down the drain if you discover she has been eaten by other men on your wedding night. By this time, my mother had become more beautiful and attractive because Bayo had polished her with money. Other ladies in the village who wanted Bayo became jealous of her and began to also plan for her downfall.

Two forces worked against her, pressure from Bayo's friends to take advantage of her and jealousy from other village girls. Will my mother survive these conspiracy? Hmmmm.

Tola and Mosun had planned with Taju and his friends to rape my mother. 'If you succeed, we will pay each of you N5000,' Tola and Mosun promised Taju and his friends. 'Consider it done.' Taju and his friends assured the two ladies. Tola and Mosun were secret admirers of Bayo who saw my mother as an obstacle to their dream of having Bayo. They planned and join forces together to take my mother out of their way.

On the D-day they were to carry out there plan, they had laid ambush for my mother having heard she will be going to the market. Six boys together with Taju had waited for her under a banana plantation between the village square and the market road. Their informant gave an accurate information about mama's movement but like Yoruba people will say "the wall has an ear." They didn't know Fola overheard them in one of their conversations on how to carry out their plan of rape on mama. She had rushed home to inform her father about their plans and he began to monitor their movement, trailed them to the scene of the proposed atrocity.

They didn't wait for too long when mama showed up. Taju as the gang leader was the one who stood on her way, 'where do you think you are going?' He harassed her. 'What sort of question is that?' Mama asked. Before she could say anything again Taju had carried her like a baby to meet his gang members at the banana plantation. She screamed but no one heard her. 'Today, the end has come to all your pride in this village, they chorused it to her.' 'What have I done to you people, leave me and let me go....' She begged but all to no avail as they went for her clothes, while they attempted to tear her clothes. Fola's father appeared like a magician, he was able to arrest three of the gang members while the others escaped.

Thanks to Fola and her father who saved mama from rape. Mama escaped the plan of her enemies that day.

The story just began.....

Let's go to episode three...

Please don't edit or remove any content from this story. Be warned.

MY MOTHER IS A VIRGIN

EPISODE THREE

The matter was reported to the Baale and Taju and his gang were apprehended and dealt with squarely. Tola and Mosun were not spared as they were excommunicated from the village for two years. This strengthened the relationship between Bayo and Mama.

Five weeks after mama's 21st birthday she missed her period. Young girl, you are four weeks pregnant, this was what doctor Kehinde told her after she visited the village primary health care centre. She cried all through the night, how could this happen to me? She questioned herself. How will I face the shame in this village? Who will believe me that I did it just once with Bayo? I can't face this shame and reproach, Its better take my life before everyone gets to know I'm pregnant.

I will commit suicide and save myself from this embarrassment. She took the rope and walked quietly to the backyard. Tied it to the mango tree behind the house, hung the rope on her neck, as she attempted removing the chair she was standing on, she woke up. Alas! It was a dream! Mama took the dream very seriously as a warning from God. She stopped visiting Bayo again but she didn't share the dream with him. Noticing her cold attitude towards him, Bayo began to pressurize mama for sex. 'If you truly love me you have to prove it to me, after all I will be the one who will marry you?' Bayo insisted. 'What happens to our covenant Bayo? Sex is not a proof of love. If you love me, you will respect my vow and help me keep it.' Mama replied. 'Sex is not a proof of love but collecting my money is a proof of love right? As from today, it is no sex no money relationship.' Bayo told mama. Mama left him dejected that day but her strong desire not to throw away her virginity was stronger.

Bayo stopped giving mama money or any assistance again. He stopped all his good plans for her and they stopped seeing for four months. On the day mama decided to go and see him to apologize so that they can get back again was a day mama will never forget in her life. Bayo was not going to take a no for an answer this time. He locked the door and thew away the key through the window. And then locked up the window and began to force mama into having sex with her. 'Bayo you can't do this to me, this is not you Bayo, what has come over you? Don't bring a curse upon yourself because of five minutes enjoyment.' Mama pleaded but Bayo was bent on taking away her virginity that evening. 'Please leave me and let me go, don't do it Bayo, I beg you in the name of God, they struggled for thirty minutes when he succeeded in taking off her clothes and pushed her to the bed and pinned her down, mama now managed to stretched out her hand for a bottle of coca cola by the bedside and hit it on Bayo's head, blood gushed out from his head and mouth. It was a bad hit that made him lose his strength and he went flat on the floor. Mama quickly put on her clothes and began screaming for help. Neighbours came around and forcefully broke the door open. They met Bayo in the cold of his blood. What did you do to him? They asked mama, I didddddd nooottttt... She stammered. He was rushed to the village health centre but unfortunately Bayo died before the the doctor came to see him. Mama was caught in the web of trouble.

It was another phase of trouble for mama. Let's see what happened in the next episode...

Please don't edit or remove any content from this story. Be warned.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Pastor, Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband / Tanzanian President Tells Women To 'set Their Ovaries Free' To get Pregnant / Guys: How Did You Get Down With That Hard To Get Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.