Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense (17902 Views)

Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku / Maryam Babangida Is Dead! / Maryam Babangida Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by bawomolo(m): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2010
CGKing:

IBB die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die, . . . . . wait. . . . die!

lol na fight
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by segzicres(m): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2010
tsheew i will hate the guy until he lanors.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by denitro(m): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2010
We all are missing the point,
IBB is not the issue here, we need to concentrate our attention on the POSTER.
If IBB is starting to make sense to him, then it means there is a problem with the POSTER.
He seems to have a climate of illusion hanging over his head and as a result is
CONFUSED.
Poster I will advise you to see a medical practitioner, IBB starting to make sense to
you might be a symptom of one of the FOLLOWING ILLNESS
1. Malaria
2. Hunger
3. Typoid
4. Poverty

You need help and you need it fast.
NB: I heard that untreated malaria for a long time can mess with one's head,
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2010
denitro:

IBB is not the issue here, [b]we need to concentrate our attention on the POSTER.[/b]If IBB is starting to make sense to him, then it means there is a problem with the POSTER.
CONFUSED.
Poster I will advise you to see a medical practitioner, IBB starting to make sense to
1. Malaria
2. Hunger
3. Typoid
4. Poverty

I was open to reading what rational talk you had to offer until I hit the statement in bold, and I gave up immediately on expecting anything remotely rational from a mind that would reach such a conclusion.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by mamagee3(f): 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2010
bawomolo:

lol na fight
What are you talking about?
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2010
mohid:

yeah right IBB for president!and when he's done lets give OBJ another chance too.
haba frontpage,Seun are u on his payroll too?
Who knows ? If ibb can induce top media executives,then who is seun not to fall for ibb considering the popularity of his site.seun watch out !!!
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2010
iseg007:

@ ferari90

LOL, OMG, So you dont understand English, You just prove to everyone in nairaland your stupidness, you this brainless cow,  i wrote "Because you see UK in my profile" , i did not write because i don't live in UK.

All you are doing is trying to mirror yourself here, 419 FOOL, you are shouting 419 419 but between me and you who is?, SUPPORTING BASTARDS, you this retarded 419,

It is also obvious you dont know the difference between your left and right, you betta check yourself, Brainless IBB Supporter

The fact that  you are a product of an over-used  expired condom  should humble you. If not how come you are Oriental  when your parents are   both black?

bloody Chinese Nigeria. A very dull 419 er and an Imbecilic retards like you should rot in jail somewhere in north Korea,
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Confusion: 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2010
@ ferari90

its either you are confused or you are IBB hinself
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2010
denitro:

IBB is not the issue here, we need to concentrate our attention on the POSTER.
If IBB is starting to make sense to him, then it means there is a problem with the POSTER.
CONFUSED.
1. Malaria
2. Hunger
3. Typoid
4. Poverty

you see what am talking about ? some goons just get high unnecessarily.
as  if inhaling  a pit  latrine is not enough , why  would you  take a mixture of an unknown spiritual herbal substance    and a cup of kerosene>>>>>>>> please talk to me when you are back to your right senses,probably 2020>>>>>
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2010
Confusion:

@ ferari90

its either you are confused or you are IBB hinself

sorry ferari90 cant be called confused by confusius
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2010
Solomon227:

ferari or what do u call yourself. na prayer me go dey pray for una whe dey support diz man. May all the pains of Vatsa widow be visited on IBB and his supporters; May d agony of Abiola family be b IBB and supporters' potion; May the lamentations, like experienced by the brilliant young soldiers' (killed in ADC crash) families be yor songs 4 life; May IBB and his supporters never know peace like he denied us peace for almost 2 years; May the ghost of innocent lives lost on the street of Lagos and other parts of Nigeria haunt u to hell

solomon, solomon solomon How many time did i call you ?
stop praying for your family in a public forum.

Are you the the only(solo) child of your parent?.Ok, whichever cyber-cafe you are. log out and go home. and then see your pastor for deliverance.>>>>>>> I forgive you
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by bogzyboy(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2010
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by cap28: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2010
He will make sense to you until 10 years down the line you find yourself poor, unemployed, unable to feed your family and filled with despair.

Go and ask the generation of nigerians who were victims of IBB's regime in the 1980's and find out how they benefitted from him.

IBB is the main reason why there was a massive brain drain of some of the best brains from nigeria during the early 1990's and he is getting ready to repeat the role he played back in the late 80's and early 90's with this new generation, he is about to deny you a fruitful future if you don't know.  You better wake up and realise that what this man has in store is going to end in a nightmare for you.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Boboribo: 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2010
I dont get it. Is it that we are all saying that the ills that befalls this country are all caused by IBB even before he became President and even the ones we are having now 17 years after he stepped aside? Will all our problems go away if he decides not to contest anymore. Someone help me out.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2010
cap28:

He will make sense to you until 10 years down the line you find yourself poor, unemployed, unable to feed your family and filled with despair.

Go and ask the generation of nigerians who were victims of IBB's regime in the 1980's and find out how they benefitted from him.

IBB is the main reason why there was a massive brain drain of some of the best brains from nigeria during the early 1990's and he is getting ready to repeat the role he played back in the late 80's and early 90's with this new generation, he is about to deny you a fruitful future if you don't know.  You better wake up and realise that what this man has in store is going to end in a nightmare for you.

Story  storyyyyyy
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by idifu(m): 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2010
a man dat annulled the freest and fairest election in the history of Nigeria will neva make sense

a man dat killed Dele Giwa and so many others will neva make sense,

a man that bleaches his skin will neva make sense

a man dat introduced S.A.P(suck African People) will neva make sense
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by malele(m): 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2010
@Kobojunkie and ferrai 90  nawah ooo,have u people sold urself out because of the few naira IBB has given to u guys
its a pity that we have people like u talking this way ,pls dont forget the hundreds of people that died during IBBs regime because of money
there blood will forever haunt u guys if u allow that big fool IBB to return.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Ofemmanu: 12:27am On Aug 20, 2010
Paul the Octopus has informed me that IBB will definitely win the 2011 presidential election. . . . . . Infantile propagandas won't be a bulwark against his upcoming victory at the polls.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 20, 2010
malele:

@Kobojunkie and ferrai 90  nawah ooo,have u people sold urself out because of the few naira IBB has given to u guys
its a pity that we have people like u talking this way ,pls dont forget the hundreds of people that died during IBBs regime because of money
there blood will forever haunt u guys if u allow that big fool IBB to return.

sharrap my friend

whats that your name again maruru??

opinion is like ass hole and everybody is got one
dont force yours on people

it is my opinion
#isityouropinion
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Harzan(m): 6:01am On Aug 20, 2010
MAY THUNDER STRIKE IBB AND ALL HIS SUPPORTERS!!!

stupid idiots!
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by invisible2(m): 6:24am On Aug 20, 2010
May your die prematuredly fereri90. May God burn your soul in hell and may you suffer the ills you wish Nigerians a million fold. AMEN.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by oyebanji(m): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2010
I think we should restrict ourselves to the main issue on ground : IBB's presidential ambition instead of pouring expletives on each other.

Kind rgrds
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by segzy2010: 8:47am On Aug 20, 2010
I am surprised just less than two decades Nigerians can boldly subscribe to the return of IBB in the governace of this country. If history is anything to go by then there is no morale justification for the returns of leaders and characters like IBB in this country. At risk of joining argument that have ensued on this board so far on the subject matter, I believe if as country we would draw inference from countries like Ghana, England and US where democracy is thriving and entrenched in the principles of credibility in selecting their leaders then i think the likes of IBB, ATIKU and other characters like them have no business in this contest.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 20, 2010
segzy2010:

I am surprised just less than two decades Nigerians can boldly subscribe to the return of IBB in the governace of this country. If history is anything to go by then there is no morale justification for the returns of leaders and characters like IBB in this country. At risk of joining argument that have ensued on this board so far on the subject matter, I believe if as country we would draw inference from countries like Ghana, England and US where democracy is thriving and entrenched in the principles of credibility in selecting their leaders then i think the likes of IBB, ATIKU and other characters like them have no business in this contest.
And how many people really know the history especially those that only read distorted information online ? Only those that witnessed what happened won't pray for ibb's return which i happened to be among.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by ogazi007(m): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2010
~Bluetooth:

[/s][s]ok,so you are telling us to settle for ibb simply because there is no other person that can rule abi ? You must be high on something when you typed this crap.

Do you understand my post?or am i overestimating your intelligence?
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 20, 2010
and what is in your post that i don't understand ?
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by seyeshomo(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2010
invisible!:

Anyone wishing ibb on us does not wish us well, simple. Even if there are no alternatives, even if we are all senseless, daft, dull,lazy, clueless, ignorant, timid, and silly, we have one thing over ibb, and that is we didn't waste the future of over 100 miilion lives. Let another Nigerian rule.
gbadamosi babagida 4 2011 YESSSSSSOOOOOO
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by seyeshomo(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2010
~Bluetooth:

and what is in your post that i don't understand ?
BABAGIDA 4 2O11,,,,PLS BLUETOOTH DONT SELL YR VOTE OOOOO
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by invisible2(m): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2010
Ibb for president of hell fire! All his lietenants should vote for him for hell to be a little cooler for them. Its only in Nigeria that thieves aspire to rule.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by otokx(m): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2010
IBB himself knows that this is a practical impossibility.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by haboosa(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2010
What sense will you derive from a man that behave nonsensically , abi you no know say IBB na devil?
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 20, 2010
seyeshomo:

BABAGIDA 4 2O11,,,,PLS BLUETOOTH DONT SELL YR VOTE OOOOO
I'm still considering who will get my vote but definitely not any pdp candidate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North / Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) / INEC Registers Over 5 Million Eligible Voters In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.