Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense (17901 Views)

Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku / Maryam Babangida Is Dead! / Maryam Babangida Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by iseg007(m): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2010
May IBB die an untimely and bad death and also Suffer all the pain he has caused Nigeria……By the power of the God I serve may he died like Abacha

IBB will die like a FOOL, he want to steal more money abii,

All you supporters will die with him, YOU BASTARDS

IBB is evil in the flesh
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2010
[s][/s]
ogazi007:

As it stand today in the presidential race,Babangida is more prepared and purposeful among the rest of the contestants.

At least he has a blueprint and he has been trying hard to pass his messages across to the electorate.he knows what he want.

I will rather vote for him than some unknown angel that is still daydreaming and consulting all over the world if he should contest  or not.

We have less than six months to the election for god sake,this is not time to think except some political Godfathers are pushing our president to

contest for their selfish interest,the man had never appeared serious enough to me as someone that can govern and manages the complex nature

of Naija.he simply lacks the Charisma and you all would be surprised  how IBB will dribble his way to Aso rock if we dont support Donald duke or

other smarter aspirant for that matter.Late Umaru Yaradua was forced to come and ruled and he spent his first year thinking of what to do and the

second year trying to adjust seven point agenda to one point agenda,lol.he passed away with little or nothing to remembered him with,he was a

good man with vision and more confident than GEJ,he only failed because of ill prepared to rule and probably his detoriated health condition

never allowed Nigerians to see him as a good and humble leader.GEJ is not ready to rule and we should stop forcing him to contest or he  will be

classify among the worst president to have ruled Niaja.

[s][/s]ok,so you are telling us to settle for ibb simply because there is no other person that can rule abi ? You must be high on something when you typed this crap.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by iseg007(m): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2010
Tell him bluetooth, the poster is very senseless, it obvious that he is a small boy becos if he was normal enough to see the evil IBB did during his regime, he will not say such BULLS$IT,
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by seyibrown(f): 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2010
iseg007:

May IBB die an untimely and bad death and also Suffer all the pain he has caused Nigeria……By the power of the God I serve may he died like Abacha

IBB will die like a FOOL, he want to steal more money abii,

All you supporters will die with him, YOU BASTARDS

IBB is evil in the flesh

We cannot afford to wait till IBB and his supporters die to get the change we need in this country! Same for every person who has had a hand in bringing Nigeria to this horrible state. How do we bring about the change we need? We need people who will make positive change happen! Where are they?

Will Nigerians be willing to make change happen by changing their attitude as well? Even the ordinary man prefers to bribe his way through rather than follow due process. The leadership and citizenry have their parts to play!
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2010
iseg007:

Tell him bluetooth, the poster is very senseless, it obvious that he is a small boy becos if he was normal enough to see the evil IBB did during his regime, he will not say such BULLS$IT,

kptewwww what are you doing in the UK if you love nainja that much??

ranting from afar= Garbage
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by chelseabmw(m): 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2010
i hate ibb
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by invisible2(m): 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2010
I want ibb to die in a plane crash.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by iseg007(m): 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2010
@ ferari90

LOL, It is obvious your mindset is totally messed up, it is people like you that made Nigerians to flee all over the world.
Because you see UK in my profile, your senselessness has kick in abi.

You have probably been paid by those BASTARDS to write rubbish, SENSELESS
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2010
invisible!:

I want ibb to die in a plane crash.
Hi death means nothing to me but i would like God to keep disappointing him in life
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by iseg007(m): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2010
@seyibrown I totally agree with you,
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2010
seyibrown:

We cannot afford to wait till IBB and his supporters die to get the change we need in this country! Same for every person who has had a hand in bringing Nigeria to this horrible state. How do we bring about the change we need? We need people who will make positive change happen! Where are they?

Will Nigerians be willing to make change happen by changing their attitude as well? Even the ordinary man prefers to bribe his way through rather than follow due process. The leadership and citizenry have their parts to play!

I was initially thinking of actually going down to Nigeria to vote but I hear you can vote now from where you are. Please renew your passports, get your papers right so on that day or before we can all vote from the comfort of our locations against this mess that lives in Nigeria ooo!!
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by haboosa(m): 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2010
@ poster IBB NOT AGAIN angry angry angry angry
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2010
iseg007:

@ ferari90

LOL, It is obvious your mindset is totally messed up, it is people like you that made Nigerians to flee all over the world.
Because you see UK in my profile, your senselessness has kick in abi.

You have probably been paid by those BASTARDS to write rubbish,  SENSELESS

YOU SEE WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT
419NER LIKE YOU.  IF YOU DON'T STAY IN THE UK
WHY  DECEIVE PEOPLE WITH YOUR STATUS

PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL BE WORSE THAN ABACHA AND JONATHAN PUT TOGETHER IF YOU EVER SMELL POWER

FRAUDSTER cry cry cry CHEI NAIJA DOES NOT NEED YOUR TYPE
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by invisible2(m): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2010
We must say NO to those hell bent on punishing our children after suffering our fathers.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by HamidO1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2010
Can't believe there are people in my generation canvassing for the return of IBB, A man that said there is nothing the youths can offer. Why not look for some young that can take us to the promise land for God's sake, The Fasholas of this world,  we really don't need those thst have beent there before, wat we need  are people wit fresh ideas, WE ARE GONNA BE FIFTY SOON PEOPLE.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by LeStylo: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2010
He remains the smartest, foxiest, "snakiest", most cunning and the real evil genius. If only he could use the grey matter positively, ! But who would dare give it a try? What if he comes back with the old ways?
I'd rather a Buhari, a million times!

Le Stylo
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by JUNE12(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2010
Whether he makes sense, he is not  the kind of presidents Nigeria needs now.
We need men with characterm competence and Commitment- El-Rufai, Pat Utomi,  , Donald Duke etc
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by CGKing(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2010
IBB die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die, . . . . . wait. . . . die!
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by mykali(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2010
CGKing:

IBB die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die,die, . . . . . wait. . . . die!

AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!! grin
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Pappij: 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2010
@All,

Who can we vote for? None

All of them from 'Evil Genius'IBB, thieving Atiku, pointless Okotie to uninspiring GEJ. We need a true leader, none of this guys are even potential contenders have such capacity viz:Utomi, El-Rufai
Duke will be a good sell but is he interested or he's just bidding his time? Only he knows, we dont have to ask him to run he should want to run.

Even the persons already have their minds skewed, politics is a lucrative business;they did say.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by iseg007(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2010
@ ferari90

LOL, OMG, So you dont understand English, You just prove to everyone in nairaland your stupidness, you this brainless cow,  i wrote "Because you see UK in my profile" , i did not write because i don't live in UK.

All you are doing is trying to mirror yourself here, 419 FOOL, you are shouting 419 419 but between me and you who is?, SUPPORTING BASTARDS, you this retarded 419,

It is also obvious you dont know the difference between your left and right, you betta check yourself, Brainless IBB Supporter
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by DejiYesufu(m): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2010
Every one supporting IBB in this thread was born after 1993. Simple! I call them democracy children. Who dont know anything like waking up to martial song on radio.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Pappij: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2010
@ Iseg and Ferari

Stop the curses, none of you is a fool. We are matured people old enough to make decisions no matter how stupid they may be.

Rather,lets focus on the this: Who are we pushing forward besides IBB?
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by johunojuri: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2010
Will someone agree with me that IBB is broke, I think the Oil Boom/Gulf Oil money looted is almost finished. Give him the chance if you want him to survive
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by seyeshomo(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2010
kobojukiss,,,,,ar u one of gbadamosi secrt canpn agent or wat ar u,pls oga wich one udey
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Kobojunkie: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2010
seyeshomo:

kobojukiss,,,,,ar u one of gbadamosi secrt canpn agent or wat ar u,pls oga wich one udey

The reason you were sent to school is so you learn how to read and make decisions of your own, not so you can join the crowd and follow what they say even when they are apparently wrong!
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Solomon227(m): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2010
ferari or what do u call yourself. na prayer me go dey pray for una whe dey support diz man. May all the pains of Vatsa widow be visited on IBB and his supporters; May d agony of Abiola family be b IBB and supporters' potion; May the lamentations, like experienced by the brilliant young soldiers' (killed in ADC crash) families be yor songs 4 life; May IBB and his supporters never know peace like he denied us peace for almost 2 years; May the ghost of innocent lives lost on the street of Lagos and other parts of Nigeria haunt u to hell
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by invisible2(m): 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2010
Anyone wishing ibb on us does not wish us well, simple. Even if there are no alternatives, even if we are all senseless, daft, dull,lazy, clueless, ignorant, timid, and stupid, we have one thing over ibb, and that is we didn't waste the future of over 100 miilion lives. Let another Nigerian rule.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Iykolysis: 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2010
IBB should forget abt 2011 polls.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by PastorOla1: 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2010
neaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by jerryben12: 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2010
Men! These guys are OLD! Give the young men and women a chance
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by mohid(m): 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2010
yeah right IBB for president!and when he's done lets give OBJ another chance too.
haba frontpage,Seun are u on his payroll too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North / INEC Registers Over 5 Million Eligible Voters In Kano / Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.