Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense (17895 Views)

Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku / Maryam Babangida Is Dead! / Maryam Babangida Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by 1105(f): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2010
i heard that IBB Drove a tear rubber benz 190 durin his 91 era
How true is that~
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by kenerep: 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2010
Pls do not insult the poster IMO he is also taking his share of what IBB has to offer cool shocked from what he took from the national treasury. Even the dumbest person on earth knows that IBB is a no go place for any thing meaningful in governance, with so many dead bodies with their legs sticking out of their graves and he wants to come and do what probably put the legs rightly in their graves and probable others as well!
I won't come here and compare IBB with OBJ because sincerely they are both of the same feather one is just a pidgeon and the other an Eagle, same old corrupt lots. One thing I am so sure about is that IBB wants to come back to power just like OBJ wanted a third term and we all know what happened to the OBJ third term bid. Some senators campaigned and their bank accounts are testimonies today!
@poster I think you are doing a good job sincerely pls just make sure at the end of it all your bank accounts speaks volume for your work, if you are dumb not to understand that,  make sure you are paid before you start working, but if you are stupid enough to wait till he becomes the president before you are paid then maybe you will end up like Dele Giwa because by then he might be broke grin grin grin, lol
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2010
It is unfortunate that Nigerians have very short memory. This is a man that is yet to tell us why he annulled the June 12 election and what he did with the gulf war windfall. In a proper democracy, he will be on trial and not on a campaign trail. Shame on all you short sighted people clamouring for his return to power. Unfortunately, we are yet have 'proper' people join the race. May God have mercy on our dear nation.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by philip0906(m): 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2010
ibb is thrash,jonathan nonsense,all 'em candidates senseless. . .We need a revo if we want change in this country.Ur votes won't count,who wants a bet?so its not just ibb,all of 'em. . . angry angry
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Kobojunkie: 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2010
Goodyness:

It is unfortunate that Nigerians have very short memory. This is a man that is yet to tell us why he annulled the June 12 election and what he did with the gulf war windfall. In a proper democracy, he will be on trial and not on a campaign trail. Shame on all you short sighted people clamouring for his return to power. Unfortunately, we are yet have 'proper' people join the race. May God have mercy on our dear nation.

Can we please stop confusing issues? The fact is we expect to vote next January and it seems Babangida is one of the only candidates taking this seriously. Even if it is the case that he is bribing his way to get to the post, he sure is not sitting down playing games with us, as many of the others seem to be doing. He is taking his campaign places and making statements, something many of the others do not seem to be doing enough of.

Atiku declared and explained his agenda. Now, what next? Donald Duke, Pat Utomi, Chris Okotie etc are still missing in action for some reason. We need to hear their noise more often than not. They need to be working hard at wooing us, not the other way around.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by fxskye: 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2010
IBB ke? May God Almighy forbid that.

What were his achivements? Monumental period of miserable living? Let's ask ourselves a question. Was IBB not a youth when he ruled Nigeria?
He bastardised the future of youths which is the product of today's Nigeria as we can all see it. Now, about to clock 70's, he is condemning youths not being worthy to lead. Aba Uncle Gbadamosi!
Fear God that created you. You had your youthful period, enjoyed it, Unjust to Nigerians & now you want to come back?

Answer this question by yourself IBB. Is RIBADU not better than you?

I think you still have lots looted money. Y can you think of Charity, Donations to Schools, Giving more alms especially to Almonjiris, seek for forgiveness from Nigerians?
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2010
, She says from the comfortable of her  abode in the USA  

Something tells me you parents are politicians doing very well out of the Nigerian systems.

Kobojunkie:

Can we please stop confusing issues? The fact is we expect to vote next January and it seems Babangida is one of the only candidates taking this seriously. Even if it is the case that he is bribing his way to get to the post, he sure is not sitting down playing games with us, as many of the others seem to be doing. He is taking his campaign places and making statements, something many of the others do not seem to be doing enough of.

Atiku declared and explained his agenda. Now, what next? Donald Duke, Pat Utomi, Chris Okotie etc are still missing in action for some reason. We need to hear their noise more often than not. They need to be working hard at wooing us, not the other way around.  
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2010
bawomolo:

na wa o

sit back and enjoy the show - just as we have people coming out proclaiming babangida ( master theif , parcel bomber, office of the first lady, siren motorcade ) to be the best thing since sliced bread, we have others prmoting the visionless, facebooking former class prefect deputy governor of the year gej as the messiah
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2010
oyb:

sit back and enjoy the show - just as we have people coming out proclaiming babangida ( master theif , parcel bomber, office of the first lady, siren motorcade ) to be the best thing since sliced bread, we have others prmoting the visionless, facebooking former class prefect deputy governor of the year gej as the messiah
ROTFLMaO
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by ADOGBEYI: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2010
If IBB wins at the main elections, I can assure that all Niger Deltans both home and in Diaspora will make Nigeria ungovernable for him until we bring him to his knees. If he dares comes back, all Niger Delta Militants would go back to the Creeks in even greater numbers and ensure we bring down this entity called Nigeria. It is no news that oil comprises over 95% of our revenue; by the time we reduce oil barrels produced per day to a single digit, we shall see who laughs last.

As a Niger Deltan, I am not against anybody, tribe or religion being the President of this Country; however, whoever must be President must be credible enough to lead. The gap-toothed General is a thief and an advocate of corruption. Rather than allowing him plunge us deeper into corruption and failure, we shall take our destiny in our hands.

It is time for every true Nigerian to stand up for what democracy truly represents - fairness, equity and justice. Let us show this shameless General that Nigeria has truly become a democratic nation and not military; a course he largely opposed because of greed, let us show him that we can fight for our votes and make them count at the polls without annulment as was the case in 1993 under his regime. Let us show Babangida that democracy is first Government by the people, then of the people and for the people. Arise o Compatriots!!!
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by marcus1234: 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2010
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by sayso: 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2010
~Bluetooth:

ROTFLMaO

why can,t GEJ speak as IBB,IBB looks more intelligent and capable.IMO
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by suedoh2006(m): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2010
The end is near, Everybody repent. Maybe IBB already did.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Ayowumie(m): 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2010
na2day!:

to all of you that have sold your souls to the devil, may the disaster you're clamouring for, start in your compound, may it consume you from within, just has lives of innocent nigerians were wasted,may the return of evil you desire waste all things living in your houses, may your livestocks not even be spared! may the voices of widows who're victims of this evil continously magnetise widowhood to your family (amen!)
Watch your mouth. This is supposed to be an intelligible forum for sensible conversation not reigning curses. Pls learn to be tolerant of other people's opinion.

TO THOSE WHO ARE CLAMOURING FOR THE RETURN OF IBB.
Must he in heaven's name come back to rule? Why on earth cant he put his ideas for governance to the present administration and be regarded as an elder statesmanThe only reason i can think of for his wanting to return is that he is envious of people like Femi Otedola, Dangote and co that are now richer than him.
meaning, IBB IS COMING BACK TO MAKE DRY OF WHAT REMAINS OF OUR 'LEAN' TREASURY.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2010
sayso:

why can,t GEJ speak as IBB,IBB looks more intelligent and capable.IMO
What intelligent could that be ? Abeg,nothing good can come out of pdp even the so called goodluck would end up like obj.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Kobojunkie: 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2010
GenBuhari:

, She says from the comfortable of her abode in the USA

Something tells me you parents are politicians doing very well out of the Nigerian systems.

As expected, rather than actually reading the post to get an idea of what is being said, you jump to attacking me, thinking that somehow devaluates my post in some way. Learn to set aside your anger and emotions, rather than allowing them continue to control your mental capacity there. READ, READ, READ!!!
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by vigasimple(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2010
Only one word CONTEMPT by IBB which has always be his hallmark. 'He' IBB in his wisdom has more sense and ability more than 150 million Nigerians.  IMO IBB end is coming very quickly
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by ugoani(m): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2010
This is a nation where anything can happen, lets not under estimate the power money in a country where over 70% of its citizen are living below poverty level and the nigeria factor is still very much intact.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Kobojunkie: 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2010
***shudders ***
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by abdulmutab: 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2010
this man has nothing to offer, if he wins nigeria will surely dis-integrate as a result of ibb or a bloody revolution will come. let him contest if he wins then expect dis-integration soon.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2010
ugoani:

This is a nation where anything can happen, lets not under estimate the power money in a country where over 70% of its citizen are living below poverty level and the nigeria factor is still very much intact.
abeg forget poverty level. .people are wise these days.ibb has been spending billions to redeem his image a long time ago,yet folks only end up becoming millionaire on his head.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by na2day(m): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2010
@Ayowumie
the other day, the oba of benin invited people to d palace to rain curses on criminals and imediately there was some repentance, i also decided to follow same approach,hoping for repentance since it seems dat the people clamouring for d monster of minna's return are those who didnt experience the HELL OF POST JUNE 12 RIOTS, i saw with my own eyes, people being shot just because they put bonfire on the road! ENIKAN LO MO (its those that experienced it, that understsnd)
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by mygladness: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2010
@ poster

It takes a naughty fellow to come here and proclaim that an insane man is making sense.

God that determines the case of Abacha is still working
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2010
na2day!:

@Ayowumie
the other day, the oba of benin invited people to d palace to rain curses on criminals and imediately there was some repentance, i also decided to follow same approach,hoping for repentance since it seems dat the people clamouring for d monster of minna's return are those who didnt experience the HELL OF POST JUNE 12 RIOTS, i saw with my own eyes, people being shot just because they put bonfire on the road! ENIKAN LO MO (its those that experienced it, that understsnd)

Did IBB order the shootings and the killings that took place during those riots? I am sorry, IBB may be an slowpoke but let's not heap it all on him now. I recall ordinary Nigerians taking to the streets to kill each other during those riots. Most of the bodies that littered the streets days after the riots were from killings carried out by individuals blaming people of one tribe or another for the commotion.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by bawomolo(m): 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2010

He has no conscience !

for him to have the got to say he want to rule Nigeria again.

but he has devout fans. you can't blame him for trying his luck.

do you want to deprive Big B1 from smiling cheesy
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by doyin13(m): 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2010
His supporters contend he is a policy genius.

This is the man who gave us a period of austerity
then decided it was best to spend money developing
''Abuja the money'' pit than address the power
issue.

Genius indeed.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by denitro(m): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2010
NO WAY
QUOTE: ONLY A FOOL WILL EXPECT A DIFFERENT RESULT DOING THINGS THE SAME WAY HE HAS BEEN DOING IT IN THE PAST.
MORAL:
NIGERIA IS WHERE IT IS, BECOS WE HAVE BEEN DOING THINGS IN A PARTICULAR WAY.
NIGERIA WENT THROUGH THE IBB ERA AND WE CAN SEE THE RESULT.
IF WE DECIDE TO DO THINGS THE SAME WAY, THEN IT WILL BE FOOLISHNESS TO EXPECT A DIFFERENT RESULT (A BETTER NIGERIA).
LET US NIGERIANS GIVE A NEW LEADER A CHANCE,
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by na2day(m): 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2010
@Kobojunkie
you're frm which planet?
Did IBB order the shootings and the killings that took place during those riots? I am sorry, IBB may be an slowpoke but let's not heap it all on him no
are u sure you're not sucking your mama's breast that time?
i'm talking about policemen shootin people on the street, in their balconies, because they're protestin d annulment of d election and you're are talkin about, tribal fight
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by kabukabu(m): 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2010
doyin13:

His supporters contend he is a policy genius.

This is the man who gave us a period of austerity
then decided it was best to spend money developing
''Abuja the money'' pit than address the power
issue.

Genius indeed.

Thank god, I don't have to deal with this crap anymore,viva USA. Vote in IBB
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2010
na2day!:

@Kobojunkie
you're frm which planet?
Did IBB order the shootings and the killings that took place during those riots? I am sorry, IBB may be an slowpoke but let's not heap it all on him no
are u sure you're not sucking your mama's bosom that time?
i'm talking about policemen shootin people on the street, in their balconies, because they're protestin d annulment of d election and you're are talkin about, tribal fight

Answer the question please. . .  did he order the killings? Did he also order the gutting of hausas in places like Lagos and the retaliations that followed?
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by zionsown: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2010
lets watch and see, blood go flow but certainly not mine i am not a supporter of evil neither am i a supporter of thiefing bastards, war criminal, murderer, money launderer like IBB. but one thing i do know is that IBB and its supporters will soon start looking for a hiding places and no where for naija go contain them.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by buzugee(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2010
IBB FOR PRESIDENT  grin

OF THE OLD PEOPLES NURSING HOME POKER CLUB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ali Modu Sheriff Arrives Akure, Ondo To Flag Off Campaign For Jimoh Ibrahim / Wike Needs Prayers And Deliverance ~benue CPS / I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.