Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense (18164 Views)

Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku / Maryam Babangida Is Dead! / Maryam Babangida Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Bestglo(f): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2010
@ topic,
Hell Nayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Olaolufred(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2010
Making Sence to fools like Ferari 90.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by tithe(m): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2010
Trade signal to forex traders,

pls sell at May29 2011, with stop loss at IBB and take profit at Jonathan.
we are looking at 400pips votes
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by seyeshomo(m): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2010
invisible!:

Ibb for president of hell fire! All his lietenants should vote for him for hell to be a little cooler for them. Its only in Nigeria that thieves aspire to rule.
   invisible wetin na figth,,,,,ibb has not comit any murder in anyform,
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by phoenixsta: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2010
@ poster and ferrari90

I hope what you're clamouring for begins right from your house. Nigeria is 50yrs without any meaning all becos of this useless Man there are many things that he can't and will never put in place. The MAD man is going to be 70 by next election in Nigeria and wants to take Nigeria with him to HIS grave stoopid old fool.

God and our forefather(Ancestors) will never permit his wish to come to pass in Nigeria and over Nigeria,

God bless 9ja.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2010
invisible!:

May your die prematuredly fereri90. May God burn your soul in hell and may you suffer the ills you wish Nigerians a million fold. AMEN.

May you live long to become visible one day

AMEN
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by astuto: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2010
ferari90:

May you live long to become visible one day

AMEN

@ Ferari90, you are so dry. you think that was a wisecrack? (Hiss).

So, my people, what we should pray for, and indeed do our little bit for, is credible and fair elections. That's all we need. Then shall we know whether up to 10 people (excluding his family members) want IBB as our president. We'll brush him aside. No need to lose sleep over the issue.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2010
IBB will make sense to those who have not had the benefit of living through the years he reigned.
For those who made glowing reference to the various institutions and achievements, please look again, what was the story in the end. is it not grinding corruption and wasteful neglect after-all.

I cannot fathom why Nigerians will choose to ignore 100 evils and concentrate on one good deed and in the exact spleen discount the many good deeds of a honorable man because of one fault.

We are truly a sorry people and deserve whatever we are getting an 200% of what is coming to us
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Jean2(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2010
One of the ways of winning a contest is smooth talk. IBB is using the weapon he used several years back again. It is now left for us Nigerians not to buy his wooing this time! Nigerians don't ever be deceived by IBB's smooth talk o!

IBB should serve as an example to leaders holding any office that the bad things they do today have everlasting implications. We Nigerians are saying "NO! You have wronged us several times before." IBB WE ARE NOT GIVING YOU ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY, EVEN IF YOU SHED TEARS!.
If IBB have ideas he thinks can move this nation forward, let him advise younger politicians. We know several western nation's former presidents that continue with programmes that helps their country even after leaving office. Let IBB (if he has anything good to offer) borrow a leaf from them and get busy.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Jean2(m): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2010
Babangida started several ineffective programmes. Anybody can start something, starting a business is easier than keeping it running, then enlarging it.
We don't want no new programmes no more! We want people that will ensure that institutions (legal, health e.t.c.) are well funded and empowered to carry out basis of their establishment to ensure best life for every Nigerian citizen.
A government that will ensure rule of law is strictly adhered to and cows, even "sacred" ones are made to face the consequences of their wrong actions.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by seanet02: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2010
he makes sense to people like ojukwu, gbolarunmi and afegbua who can not eat without him. FACT IS
THE ABOVE LISTED PEOPLE DEPENDS ON HIM BECAUSE
HE IS THEIR AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE THAT DISPENSES MONEY ON DEMAND
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by alorax2(f): 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2010
[quote][/quote]

youngmummy or is it young daddy, have you lost your mind. sine you are in support of IBB coming back to govern Nigeria, i hope your parent are still alive if not do you have any elder person in your family who is not suffering from amnesia?

IBB = Starvation,
Devaluation of money
How many of the universities did he fund
Creation of Letter Bomb
murdering of innocent people like chicken
it is because of him, we dont have credible elections, the only free and fair one recorded in Nigeria he annulled it.
He imprisoned M.K.O abiola, his wife Kudirat and threw Abiola's family into choas.

SHOULD I CONTINUE?

MANSER, Lord have mercy may i not experience such a thing again.

the reason he turned the seat of govt. to Abuja was beacsue They tried to kill him at Doddan Barrack, Bobo feared for his life and ran but he still want to retain the post of presido.

This is just an example

MARADONA, can be your president but for the rest of Law abiding citizens of the great clountry Nigeria, WE DON'T WANT A KILLER, 419, WAYO, BRAINWASHING IDIOT as president.

but if you insist then I SAY MAY GOD HELP YOU SINCE YOU CANNOT HELP YOURSELF
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by member479760: 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2010
IBB is beginning to make sense to the rogue in the society.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2010
astuto:

@ Ferari90, you are so dry. you think that  was a wisecrack? (Hiss).  

So, my people, what we should pray for, and indeed do our little bit for, is credible and fair elections. That's all we need. Then shall we know whether up to 10 people (excluding his family members) want IBB as our president. We'll brush him aside. No need to lose sleep over the issue.

AMEN

[quote][/quote]

hehheheheheheh

Now you are making  a little bit of sense yourself.
You  said you want Democracy, freedom of this and freedom of that but you don't seem to know the meaning.
Until you learn to accommodate other people's view and respect their opinion. you will remain intellectually
confused.

This is Democracy and If you hate IBB, you need to work hard and fast .mobilize your people and vote against him.
until then , please remain invisible
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by CGKing(m): 12:09am On Aug 21, 2010
Come Ferari, e be like say u don collect IBB settlement. U don go pay am into ur account come com here to yarn dust. Na so una dey do, wen una don collect. Instead of u to sort us too make we follow u dey yarn dust, u no gree. U wan make we just swallow nonsense with mere cheap words? The thing no fit even near our aesophagus talk less of enter inside. Abeg no open this kind thread again. I dey warn u. I go take my smelling socks of two months no wash swear for u. Infact no even yarn again. Carry your dust and the money run go another forum.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by astuto: 12:26am On Aug 21, 2010
@ CG King, don't mind the fellow. There are some people who just ignore their consciences. We don't have to spend more time on this guy's thread. He's just looking for who will trade words with him, by making such incendiary comments. I am not even sure he means them.

Abeg, ferari90, I have better things to do than reply your comments or trade words with you. I am sorry, but I have given u all the time I can spare the likes of you, okay? You can't erase the truth, no matter what IBB has to say on TV, so cry me a river. See u on some other thread, or better still, after the 2011 elections. grin.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Giyaz: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2010
IBB is way far better than Jonathan x1000. He is clearly ahead of those others in the race with him. The only person who can match him it terms of intelligence is Buhari but unfortunately he is not in a party that can deliver the presidency.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by LeStylo: 10:35am On Aug 21, 2010
Giyaz:

IBB is way far better than Jonathan x1000. He is clearly ahead of those others in the race with him. The only person who can match him it terms of intelligence is Buhari but unfortunately he is not in a party that can deliver the presidency.
Finally, someone is making REAL sense! Except IBB's intelligence by experience had never been used correctly to better the lot of the people!
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by anonimi: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2010
Le Stylo:

Finally, someone is making REAL sense! Except IBB's intelligence by experience had never been used correctly to better the lot of the people!

* so why is he running for president?
* more importantly, why are "the people" campaigning for his presidency? is it only because these people are only belly-wise and can't see beyond their nose (selfish interest)?
* or those campaigning for him have selective amnesia and are the reason for IBB stating that his fellow citizens are "docile" (MUGUs)
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by sizzlers(m): 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2010
IBB dey talk shit
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by badesco(m): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2010
Babangida will never make sense any time,any day ,
because this is a person yhat put this country in to
the mess we are in till today. despite spending close
to 9years what can he show for it. Nothing. i advice
him to go and sit and watch for life. He is a complete
failure.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by invisible2(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2010
Ibb have tooooooooo many questions to answer, I still feel he cannot answer any of those questions well. From the bottom of our worst presido lists, ibb is only better than Abacha. We cannot reward fraud with another tenure.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by kobikwelu(m): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2010
one thing is for sure,

i prefer IBB to atiku, shekaru

anytime

IMHO
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by yelomila(m): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2010
If IBB is making sense to were probably not old enough to see what hapened btw 1985 and 1993. I will give u a brief summary of events connected to d evil genius. IBB murder his bossom frend Vatsa even after the whole world was begging him 4 mercy, IBB annulled MKO victory and led to the death of MKO and his wife, IBB killed military officers by planting bumb on their plane, IBB killed Dele Giwa in cold blood by letter bomb, IBB stole 12 billion dollars, IBB annuled Yaradua Snr election and barred some politicians from contesting election, universities were shut for months while students were being killed at every opportunity, he unilatterally took Nigeria to a global Islamic organization without consulting other senior people, My problem is dat GEJ is giving this gap-toothed carnibal the freedom he denied millions of people during his ignoble years. I am not unaware d present-day politicians are not saints either but IBB is a worse carnage dat should be avoided at all cost, If diz generation allow IBB to come back again God knows we are truoble, he doesnt 4give, (ask Vatsa widow), he doesnt listen to youth neither does he believe in them (ask Sowore), be warned of the Demon
WELL fine, IBB may did all this without looking back or looking to the future of what he may become today.BUT what i really want us to look at or maybe we should look it from this angle.OUT OF THE PAST PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA WHO HAVE DEVELOP NIGERIA THE WAY IBB DID.fine he is a devil but look at nigeria today obasanjo did how many years compare to him.in term of consturtion,NEPA,MAJOR ROAD CONSTRUCTION,CREATING STATES.but he only destroy this with inflation(too much of money in circulation) nobody did what he did in bad way,also nobody did what he did in good way. let all look at it that from that angle.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by firmi(m): 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2010
why do we have leaders dat are older dan d country.CAN U IMAGINE BABANGIDA of alll ppl.NA WA O
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by supereagle(m): 6:25am On Aug 22, 2010
Ferari, I believe you are paid agent of IBB, you are always online to monitor for him and report to Seun to ban anybody that report ill off IBB. No doubt IBB is an intelligent man, but what is looking for again at 69 going to 70? At this age, he is getting nearer to the grave, if he dies while in office , the confusion and crises Nigeria went into when Yar a dua passed away will resurface again. The North will say they have not completed their term again.We are yet to recover from that.
You should stop deceiving yourself, those of us who were old enough when IBB was in power will not vote him into power.
Naira was stronger than dollar before he came on board, Naira started crashing when he took Nigeria by jugular.
He should thank his star Gani Faweyinmi is no more alive. He is Nigeria , he is free to contest.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Solomon227(m): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2010
ferado and Big Butty see the poison u are selling

These are his words:
“The good thing is that 90 percent of the population has no clue about what you and I are talking about Okigbo, about Dele Giwa. 90 per cent of Nigerians haven’t heard these things at all. They don’t know what they are about.(so I can still win the election steal more and kill more)

“It is just about okay. They said I killed Dele Giwa. For June 12, I accept collective responsibility for that. I wasn’t on seat when Abiola died but if there is anybody who deserved a personal apology, it was Abiola and members of his family.”
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by 12840: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2010
nay!
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by sessy2(f): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2010
iBB welcome to the presidential race u'll get your reward, waste your money and u will be disgraced. "insha allah.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by bkbabe97y(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2010
yelomila:

WELL fine, IBB may did all this without looking back or looking to the future of what he may become today.BUT what i really want us to look at or maybe we should look it from this angle.OUT OF THE PAST PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA WHO HAVE DEVELOP NIGERIA THE WAY IBB DID.fine he is a devil but look at nigeria today obasanjo did how many years compare to him.in term of consturtion,NEPA,MAJOR ROAD CONSTRUCTION,CREATING STATES.but he only destroy this with inflation(too much of money in circulation) nobody did what he did in bad way,also nobody did what he did in good way. let all look at it that from that angle.

If Bababngida had not stolen all that money, I'm sure you'd have gotten better education, thus, woulda been able to construct simple sentences ,and, even simpler words instead of the Atomics u just dropped up there!
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by bestman09(m): 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2010
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Pls all NAIRALANDERS should join hands to say NAY to IBB apologists, PERIOD.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by CGKing(m): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2010
Giyaz:

You are swayed by the wrong thing and your balance is not good enough. No matter how knowledgeable and intelligent IBB is, he cant be Nigerias choice and Nigerians would be the biggest dummies in the history of dummies to give him a 2nd thought.The Ameriacns where swayed by the wrong things wen they chose Obama now they regret it bitterly. Just like OBJ, he would repeat exactly what he did in his reign. Do you know that OBJ repeated the same things he did during his military rule?

Id rather go for a willing man who can listen, that is Jonathan, even though he is a lame duck. He pisses me and his overripe smile isnt funky. Im not sure Buhari is as intelligent as you think and i think you want to say experienced. Id rather go for Ribadu or Fashola if they would be running.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Four Abia Governorship Candidates Join PDP, Declare Support For Ikpeazu / FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today / PDP Heads For Tribunal To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.