Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

I Need Audi Tt - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Audi Tt (3577 Views)

Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) / Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model / Unbelievable As Audi Tt Flies Through The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Audi Tt by allforfree: 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
ANYONE CAN HELP ME GET AUDI TT 2010 AND ABOVE... I HAVE SEARCHED FOR IT BUT CANT FIND IT ANY WHERE EVEN IN COTONOU
Re: I Need Audi Tt by RZArecta2(m): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Shikini money

Cc lanreg95 cool
Re: I Need Audi Tt by RZArecta2(m): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: I Need Audi Tt by Lexusgs430: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
allforfree:
ANYONE CAN HELP ME GET AUDI TT 2010 AND ABOVE... I HAVE SEARCHED FOR IT BUT CANT FIND IT ANY WHERE EVEN IN COTONOU

You too like beta tin........ Why not directly import (obviously after weighing all logistical cost)?
Re: I Need Audi Tt by sultaan(m): 3:21am On Jan 29, 2019
May I recommend to also take a look at the Mazda Miata because that the the best seller in that segment. A BMW Z4 works too
Re: I Need Audi Tt by allforfree: 8:55am On Jan 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You too like beta tin........ Why not directly import (obviously after weighing all logistical cost)?

I asked an importer and he said 10m..very expensive for that small car
Re: I Need Audi Tt by Lexusgs430: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2019
allforfree:

I asked an importer and he said 10m..very expensive for that small car

Audi TT is not a small car ó, small in size, but mighty in performance and looks ...........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Audi Tt by sheantip(m): 10:52am On Jan 29, 2019
I saw one in Abuja for sale. used not toks o.
Re: I Need Audi Tt by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:07am On Jan 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Audi TT is not a small car ó, small in size, but mighty in performance and looks ...........

Still not worth 10m for a 2010. Probably closer to 7m for a clean titled one.

OP, why not look for a Nissan 370Z? Will be a lot more reliable than the TT and drives even better.

Re: I Need Audi Tt by allforfree: 11:12am On Jan 29, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

OP, why not look for a Nissan 370Z? Will be a lot more reliable than the TT and drives even better.

WHERE CAN I SEE THIS NISSAN DIRECT TOKUNBO AND HOW MUCH IT IT
Re: I Need Audi Tt by Lexusgs430: 11:15am On Jan 29, 2019
sheantip:
I saw one in Abuja for sale. used not toks o.

Oya send pictures and details. OP might be interested....
Re: I Need Audi Tt by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2019
allforfree:

WHERE CAN I SEE THIS NISSAN DIRECT TOKUNBO AND HOW MUCH IT IT
You'll have to pre-order. Speak with kakakibuy. Budget should be 7m or so for a clean titled one.

If you're buying, buy a fully loaded one.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Audi Tt by Lexusgs430: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

A car is only worth what an intending buyer is willing to pay.....

Value is an individualistic bias............
Re: I Need Audi Tt by allforfree: 11:34am On Jan 29, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

You'll have to pre-order. Speak with kakakibuy. Budget should be 7m or so for a clean titled one.

7M FOR THAT NISSAN? .. IS NOT BETTER TO BUY CAMARO INSTEAD.. MY BUDGET IS 3M MAX embarassed
Re: I Need Audi Tt by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:35am On Jan 29, 2019
allforfree:

7M FOR THAT NISSAN? .. IS NOT BETTER TO BUY CAMARO INSTEAD.. MY BUDGET IS 3M MAX embarassed

You're not serious. Go buy Camaro of 3m mah see.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Audi Tt by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:

A car is only worth what an intending buyer is willing to pay.....

Value is an individualistic bias............

By worth, I'm obviously referring to market value.
Re: I Need Audi Tt by Lexusgs430: 11:45am On Jan 29, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

By worth, I'm obviously referring to market value.

Even market value is subjective....... What value is market value, if the buyer is not willing to offer it..........
Re: I Need Audi Tt by kakakibuy(m): 11:47am On Jan 29, 2019
allforfree:

There are 2 approaches to this, depending on your budget. It's either we buy Salvaged title from Copart or Clean title from Manheim. Both are auction platforms that offer the best value for money spent.

I have attached 2 screenshots.

Screen-Shot 1 is the salvaged title option form Copart. It goes on sale this Thursday. While there is no fixed price, we can estimate what we think will be enough to win it during the auction. If my projections are right, then 2.5M Naira will land option 1 to Lagos port of entry.

Screen-Shot 2 is the clean title option from Manheim.10hours left before it's sold. 6M Naira will get this down to Lagos port.

Prices above don't include clearing. I estimate that to be an additional 1M depending on the actual year of manufacture of the TT we pick.

WhatsApp: +436602306454

For direct WhatsApp message https:///436602306454

We don't resell cars for profit. Pay exact costs only !!!

Simply connect with me on WhatsApp and mention *Copart*

1 Like

Re: I Need Audi Tt by allforfree: 11:51am On Jan 29, 2019
NAWA O...I THOUGHT THE CAR WILL BE CHEAP.... SO THE SLAVAGE ONE HOW MUCH TO CLEAR IT AND REPAIR IT?? embarassed
Re: I Need Audi Tt by kakakibuy(m): 11:51am On Jan 29, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Thanks for the mention. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: I Need Audi Tt by kakakibuy(m): 11:53am On Jan 29, 2019
allforfree:
NAWA O...I THOUGHT THE CAR WILL BE CHEAP.... SO THE SLAVAGE ONE HOW MUCH TO CLEAR IT AND REPAIR IT?? embarassed

For clearing, I outsource this part to Adexfem who's also a member of Nairaland and one of the best in the business of clearing and forwarding. Please reach out to him for exact clearing fees. I highly recommend him. He does not cut corners and pays full duties as many of my clients who have traveled interstate and encountered Customs checkpoints have testified. What I can do is to estimate. I think at least 1M.

1 Like

Re: I Need Audi Tt by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:53am On Jan 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Even market value is subjective....... What value is market value, if the buyer is not willing to offer it..........
One buyer does not determine market value. A 2008 Camry is sold for about 2.4m. If a buyer likes, he should shout at the top of his voice that the car is only worth 500k to him, that's his problem; it doesn't change the fact that the car is worth 2.4m.

If worth were entirely dependent on a buyer's valuation, I'd walk right into a dealership now and pick up a G Wagon. I'd tell them it was worth 100k to me, and they wouldn't have any other option but to sell it at that price point.

There are lot of factors that determine "value", buyer's opinion is just one of them.
Re: I Need Audi Tt by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:54am On Jan 29, 2019
allforfree:

A 2010 sports car will be cheap? How much is a 2010 Corolla?

kakakibuy:

Thanks for the mention. I appreciate
Sure thing, mate.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Audi Tt by kakakibuy(m): 11:54am On Jan 29, 2019
allforfree:
NAWA O...I THOUGHT THE CAR WILL BE CHEAP... embarassed

With regards to the car being cheap or not, when you approach auction, the best approach is with what you have on hand. If 3M is your budget, all inclusive, that is what we work with. It's either we win the car or move on to another option. We have nothing to lose by trying

1 Like

Re: I Need Audi Tt by Lexusgs430: 11:55am On Jan 29, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

One buyer does not determine market value. A 2008 Camry is sold for about 2.4m. If a buyer likes, he should shout at the top of his voice that the car is only worth 500k to him, that's his problem; it doesn't change the fact that the car is worth 2.4m.

If worth were entirely dependent on a buyer's valuation, I'd walk right into a dealership now and pick up a G Wagon. I'd tell them it was worth 100k to me, and they wouldn't have any other option but to sell it at that price point.

There are lot of factors that determine "value", buyer's opinion is just one of them.

So I go back full circle, value has an individualistic perception.......
Re: I Need Audi Tt by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:

So I go back full circle, value has an individualistic perception.......

Hmmm, let's just agree to disagree, I suppose.
Re: I Need Audi Tt by Lexusgs430: 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
allforfree:

Now you asked, and further engagements seems to be have answered your question.............

Now, you decide..........

1 Like

Re: I Need Audi Tt by Lexusgs430: 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Hmmm, let's just agree to disagree, I suppose.

Let's remain disagreed on this point, but understand our individualistic points...........
Re: I Need Audi Tt by nurey(m): 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
allforfree:

go and buy

scion TC
Renault
megane cc 2009
saturn sky
ford mustang
Nissan 350z

leave the
Audi TT or Nissan 370z it may share engine with its brothers but those vehicles are complicated engineering.

if you want something extremely cheap in the sports category there are some dead beat Benz slk and clk you can buy or lexus SC if you need more cars let me know.

1 Like

Re: I Need Audi Tt by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

You're not serious. Go buy Camaro of 3m mah see.

Bros those Camaro are cheap. It's one of those cars that will make u look rich even when u are not. A used 2010 camry is more expensive than a 2010 used Camaro.
Re: I Need Audi Tt by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
greenhulk:

Bros those Camaro are cheap. It's one of those cars that will make u look rich even when u are not. A used 2010 camry is more expensive than a 2010 used Camaro.

2010 Camaro is 1m to clear, bro. And I'm yet to see a used 2010 Camaro for under 3m. It's a car I've looked into and it's still more expensive than a Camry of the same year.

The problem is that there just aren't a lot of Camaros on sale, even at auctions. Most on sale are the SS, and they're quite pricey.

If you doubt me, search on Nairaland here and see if you'll see a single 2010 toks Camaro for under 5m. Those prices are inflated, of course, but I doubt anyone can get a 2010 Camaro for 3m.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Audi Tt by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

2010 Camaro is 1m to clear, bro. And I'm yet to see a used 2010 Camaro for under 3m. It's a car I've looked into and it's still more expensive than a Camry of the same year.

The problem is that there just aren't a lot of Camaros on sale, even at auctions. Most on sale are the SS, and they're quite pricey.

If you doubt me, search on Nairaland here and see if you'll see a single 2010 toks Camaro for under 5m. Those prices are inflated, of course, but I doubt anyone can get a 2010 Camaro for 3m.

Maybe I exergerrated but u get the point. Average price of tokunbo 2010 camry xle is around 3.5m while 2010 Camaro shold be around 3 5-4.5m. But like I said the Camaro is a cheap car that makes u look rich, dealers inflate the price and people that don't know anything about the car would go like WOW look at that car.

A brand new Camaro starts at $25k while a brand new Camry starts at $23k. It is easy for u to buy a Camaro for 4m and tell people u bought it for 10m, they won't even doubt u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles / My Peugeot 505 V6 5sp Stalls & Emits Black Smoke Under Heavy Acceleration. Help! / Finally Let Go Of My 2003 Accord!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.