Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? (11597 Views)

Wizkid Likes Older Women Because We Are Sweeter" - Tiwa Savage Declares Love For / Mention Two Things You Know Are Sweeter Than Sex / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by FisifunKododada: 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
MelaninGold:
First of all dick is not sweet. Are you that addicted to it? Things like ice cream,suya, success and love etc are sweeter

Key word emboldened. My bedmatics na comfirm o! Make I no talk. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by FisifunKododada: 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
Trolla:

i tell you,
you forgot sleep smiley smiley

God can use me to change your mind...is the spirit of God speaking to you right now?
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by FisifunKododada: 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
Valerie47:
Money gives orgasm.

Really? When I was younger and poor...I dated at least 12 women married to very rich men...I am talking politicians, CEOs etc.
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by FisifunKododada: 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
funmisticqueen:
being spoiled and pampered by an impotent sugar daddy.

Going to vacation anywhere in the world on a whim

Aunty, you are wicked. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by lieNEWS: 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
delectablegyal:
I will be in the comment section. mention yours. will modify this later.

when you VIBE to good music. also when you are a good oRATORcheesy. they are sweeter than dick.

MoreHORNY......

Going to the mall with your girls.

Playing PES with your girlscheesy

Hosting a PARTY with your girls.

you fùck to wants Me
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by realest2(m): 12:31am On Jan 29, 2019
Valerie47:
Money gives orgasm.
I know you ladies love money and all that shii, but what you wrote up there is just plain dumb

1 Like

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Wuraola01(f): 9:36am On Jan 29, 2019
goodnewscliff:
a guy who loves a woman more in a relationship is at RISKKKKK

grin At risk of?
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2019
Wuraola01:

grin At risk of?

Heartbreaks
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Wuraola01(f): 10:19am On Jan 29, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Heartbreaks

Hmm. So the girl should love more or the love should be on the same level from both sides? cheesy
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:22am On Jan 29, 2019
Wuraola01:

Hmm. So the girl should love more or the love should be on the same level from both sides? cheesy
None of them should love more.... cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Wuraola01(f): 10:29am On Jan 29, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
None of them should love more.... cheesycheesycheesy

Hmm. Alright cheesy
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2019
Wuraola01:

Hmm. Alright cheesy
winkwink
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 22, 2019
MelaninGold:
First of all dick is not sweet. Are you that addicted to it? Things like ice cream,suya, success and love etc are sweeter

you've prolly not tasted a good one before

1 Like

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by cooluzi: 7:51am On Feb 22, 2019
funmisticqueen:

your matter weak me

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Gblazzz(m): 8:00am On Feb 22, 2019
omotolly22:
for me it is money oh,if I have money I won't even need the other one forever
Abeg Lai small small,
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by BareFacedLies(m): 9:55am On Feb 22, 2019
MelaninGold:

You have probably not been drilled well before.

If someone who knows how to handle his business handles you you'll speak in tongues grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by BareFacedLies(m): 9:59am On Feb 22, 2019
Trolla:

i tell you,
you forgot sleep smiley smiley

Is that your pic on your profile...

Such a great work of art...God did wonders on your hips smiley
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by BabbanBura(m): 6:25am On Feb 28, 2019
funmisticqueen:

Funmiiiii!
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by BabbanBura(m): 6:27am On Feb 28, 2019
Amarabae:
Voting out buhari.

Hard luck dear, buzz me when your high BP subsides!
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
A
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Okoroawusa: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2019
funmisticqueen:

See as you look innocent... na your type go sabi act film for inside bedroom wey go make man wan die on top your matter so tey people go dey wonder whether na juju u take hold am....
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
Okoroawusa:

See as you look innocent... na your type go sabi act film for inside bedroom wey go make man wan die on top your matter so tey people go dey wonder whether na juju u take hold am....
lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself / She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. / 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.