Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? (11612 Views)

Wizkid Likes Older Women Because We Are Sweeter" - Tiwa Savage Declares Love For / Mention Two Things You Know Are Sweeter Than Sex / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Abortions: 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
Once upon a time i fvcked a lady and she forgot her name. What could be sweeter to make u forget such.. Believe me or not he no consign me, Buh U can not Coman argue with me when u have ur keypads

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Abortions: 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
Valerie47:
Money gives orgasm.
Like you could shove stacks of money inside your punanni and Cum hard

2 Likes

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by delectablegyal(f): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ladies, what else? Tag your friends.

Banana.

Cucumber.

When you get alert.

A new job.

Being financially independent. Not claiming an alpha female buh under a man taking you around kissing you and not getting married to you. He is just using you to amplify his fame.
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Wuraola01(f): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nothing is as sweet as when the guy you love, loves you more than you do in a relationship not for your looks or anything but for who you are smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by MJBOLT: 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
Valerie47:
Money gives orgasm.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
Paxie55:
Successful home, career, big money, good food, peace of mind and many more.

At the end, find one small sweet boy to be oiling the engine.. ask my sugar mummies them
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by wilfox(m): 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
Vibrator? Op U'r evil!
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
delectablegyal:
I will be in the comment section. mention yours. will modify this later.

when you VIBE to good music. also when you are a good oRATORcheesy. they are sweeter than dick.

MoreHORNY......

Going to the mall with your girls.

Playing PES with your girlscheesy

Hosting a PARTY with your girls.

being spoiled and pampered by an impotent sugar daddy.

Going to vacation anywhere in the world on a whim
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by paddyofboss(m): 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
gloria34:
Money
So u have tasted sick sister and u will be in church singing in the choir

1 Like

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Amarabae(f): 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Voting out buhari.

1 Like

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by oluwasegun007(m): 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
MelaninGold:
First of all dick is not sweet. Are you that addicted to it? Things like ice cream,suya, success and love etc are sweeter

Its obvious he's not hitting it right...
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by oluwasegun007(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
Valerie47:
Money gives orgasm.

JESU.. FUNKE!

If I give you N5m, what will it do to you??

1 Like

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
oluwasegun007:

JESU.. FUNKE!

If I give you N5m, what will it do to you??
I will have multiple orgasmcheesy.
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by oluwasegun007(m): 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
Valerie47:
I will have multiple orgasmcheesy.

Yepa.. angry angry angry
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
oluwasegun007:

Yepa.. angry angry angry
Japa!
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
oluwasegun007:

Yepa.. angry angry angry
Japa!
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Mario1989(m): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
Trolla:

i tell you, you forgot sleep smiley smiley
Hi Your dp na ''hmnn'' I can take a bullet for you dear... Are u single?
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by omotolly22(f): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
for me it is money oh,if I have money I won't even need the other one forever
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
paddyofboss:

So u have tasted sick sister and u will be in church singing in the choir
No i didnt taste dick, i drank malaria medicine and gave birth to a cute baby boy
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by paddyofboss(m): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
gloria34:
No i didnt taste dick, i drank malaria medicine and gave birth to a cute baby boy
Congratulations. I am glad he is a man.. A dick giver..
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by courna(m): 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
Valerie47:
Money gives orgasm.

abi na
na money dey buy vibrators
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
paddyofboss:

Congratulations. I am glad he is a man.. A dick giver..
Was he suppose to b a chicken
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by paddyofboss(m): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
gloria34:
Was he suppose to b a chicken
Not at all but he could have turned out to be Bob and that's a risky thing

1 Like

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by goodnewscliff(m): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
hypocrites!!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
paddyofboss:

Not at all but he could have turned out to be Bob and that's a risky thing
Shift come make i beat u
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by goodnewscliff(m): 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
Wuraola01:
Nothing is as sweet as when the guy you love, loves you more than you do in a relationship not for your looks or anything but for who you are smiley smiley

a guy who loves a woman more in a relationship is at RISKKKKK

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by paddyofboss(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
gloria34:
Shift come make i beat u
I dey Ovwian comman beat me there
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Sunmolar(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
don't tell me non of these girls here is innocent.
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by virago(f): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
1. Money 2. Good head 3. Good food
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
Trolla:

i tell you,
you forgot sleep smiley smiley

Lol, what's wrong with the background of your DP? It looks like it is collapsing from the gravity of your butt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips / Ladies: What's With This Skirt? / He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.