Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' (31724 Views)

What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship / Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by Goddyj(m): 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
Bola,
Ngozi,
Promise,
Grace,
Blessing,
Precious,
Idara,
Mercy,
Esther,
Mary, and
Gospel.

You know yourselves cool

I need my gifts ASAP cool
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by greggng: 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
I know one guy who disvirgined about 8 girls I know....but he doesn't have a bike ....Pls ladies help him o
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by asawanathegreat(m): 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
Which means I will have plenty of gifts this year be that.
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
Orla234:
Won't be surprised if he's confirmed to be a noodles king.

Talking rabbish upandan.

he is making sense this time around lol. we deserve gift. not just any gift but expensive ones
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by Skmoda360(m): 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
Orla234:
Won't be surprised if he's confirmed to be a noodles king.

Talking rabbish upandan.

His Dickson might be hellish small if you can check for me grin grin
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by sapeleboi(m): 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
that means am expecting a gift 2

Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by TBIZZY(m): 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
Pedophiles and rapists wud get most of the gifts
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by vengertime: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
Stop posting ghanaian nonsense here.

1 Like

Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by oluwasegun007(m): 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
What about the woman that disvirgined me
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by canalily(m): 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
someone asked me, what does it mean if ur girl ask u to put off light b4 u make love
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
Homeboiy:
E pain me say all the girls wey I de meet has been deflowered

I never jam Virgin girl for my life
grin

Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by Olalan(m): 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
Only the husband should have the priveledge of breaking the hymen..........the person who breaks it is forever holds a place in the heart of the lady.
For guys who marry virgins in this age I hope they value what they have......

4 Likes

Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
Buy him gift ke? you want his fiancée/wife to pour me acid.

Abeg make I dey my own lane, I can't fit shout cheesy.
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by theapeman4: 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
GISTM0RE:
Ghanaian controversial relationship expert, Counseller Lutterodt has stated that ladies need to buy a gift for the man who broke their virginity.

Counseller Lutterodt made this known on GHOne TV where it was discussed whether it is good to have sex before marriage .

Lutterodt who doubles as a Reverend Minister stated that the loss of virginity is an experience a woman can never forget. He added that women should appreciate whoever gives them that unforgettable experience.

“If any man breaks your virginity, buy him a gift because he has given you an eye-opening experience.”

He concluded with a controversial statement saying men who can’t satisfy their woman in bed will go to hell fire.

“Any man who cannot lead his woman to orgasm is a candidate for hell”.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/buy-a-gift-for-the-man-who-broke-your-virginity-ghanaian-man

see he mouth like Virgina undecided
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by SarakiBukola: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
canalily:
someone asked me, what does it mean if ur girl ask u to put off light b4 u make love

Some have self-esteem issues, but some have (Sexually Transmitted Infections) STIs . I insist on lights on, by the way grin
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by canalily(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
SarakiBukola:

Some have self-esteem issues, but some have (Sexually Transmitted Infections) STIs . I insist on lights on, by the way grin
what connects STIs with lights on? does STI transfer through infrared self esteem with her boyfriend?
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by Emilo(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
How would those who never enjoyed the first sex buy gift. I mean those that the experience made them fear sex....
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by AryEmber(f): 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
In those days, it was the other way round. Truly, we're in endtimes.
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by Kobicove(m): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
Amarabae:
What about those that lost their virginity to candle, bottle and #20 pen?
undecided
Dumb advice though

How do you know all this? grin
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by petrflynt(m): 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
oga are you talking of girls of other country? bc d ones here in naija are all swimming pool pussies (SPP)...
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
Rextizzle:
Not only gift but benz
Don't forget to buy sense
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
Homeboiy:

Bob me too oh, I still dey find virgin oh. Even if he go lead to marriage, no qualms. But u barely could find them.
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by blackgold2018(m): 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
Homeboiy:

lol.. Someone i know have met three, scored two while the third was shown mercy smiley
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by bizhop01: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
I never broke any body virginity.
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by omooba969(m): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
Olalan:
Only the husband should have the priveledge of breaking the hymen..........the person who breaks it is forever holds a place in the heart of the lady.
For guys who marry virgins in this age I hope they value what they have......

Who virginity epp?
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
Scammer.

This type of pastor will be sampling all the beautiful women in his church one after the other.
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by Mkokelvin(m): 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
God have mercy
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by wisdomkid: 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
What about the ones that were forced?
Stupid idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me / My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me / Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.