Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' (31714 Views)

What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship / Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by mechanics(m): 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
Orla234:
Won't be surprised if he's confirmed to be a noodles king.

Talking rabbish upandan.

don't mind him, he's looking for cheap popularity.
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by kolarov93(m): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
Homeboiy:
E pain me say all the girls wey I de meet has been deflowered

I never jam Virgin girl for my life

keep trying bro
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by rapheal5(m): 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
U need serious prayer Cuz so far I did 2 and scared to do 2 it would have make it 4
Homeboiy:

Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 29, 2019
moseghe:
A beautiful HIV positive lady, Joyce Dzidzor Mensah has claimed that two powerful Ghanaian

politicians had sex with her without using condom.

According to Joyce Dzidzor Mensah, the politicians had sex with her despite knowing her HIV positive status then.

In a lengthy post she shared on Facebook, she stated that their political party, NDC, should pay her now or risk having the names of the men exposed.

Joclyce Dzidzor Mensah wrote:

“ Two very powerful Top NDC politicians who had sex with me. This message goes to you. I still respect you because of your important positions so I will not mention your names for............

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/hiv-positive-lady-sleeps-with-two.html

A man can have sex with an HIV positive woman and still not contract the virus unlike the other way round where it takes just once for a woman to contract the virus if the infected man dumps his load inside the little heaven. Jacob Zuma is a clear example; he had unprotected sex with a lady with HIV and he tested negative all the way.
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:10am On Jan 29, 2019
Broke virginity before marriage...

All these empty barrels saying rubbish upandan sad angry undecided
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by hundredrivas(m): 4:55am On Jan 29, 2019
Charley will you keep kwayet!What if she was raped?

Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by Dshocker(m): 5:49am On Jan 29, 2019
Homeboiy:

My brother you didn't come on time then,because they are all finished,even a girl of 6yrs now is no longer a virgin grin
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by tightpussy156: 7:00am On Jan 29, 2019
what of those who lost their virginity to coke, chocolate, indomie,meatpie and those foolish sex starve girls that lost their virginity to cucumber, carrot, candle,bibi, an more na was for some girls Toto wen u no gree give better man Bleep u carry give cucumber an carrot.
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by tightpussy156: 7:10am On Jan 29, 2019
what of those who lost their virginity to coke, chocolate, indomie,meatpie and those foolish sex starve girls that lost their virginity to cucumber, carrot, candle,bibi, an more na wa for some girls Toto wen u no gree give better man Bleep u carry give cucumber an carrot.Even the way little girls are been deflowered one will be afraid to birth a girl.my co worker revealed a secret to me last year December his 5yrs old daughter pussy was checked on a good day do u no what she has already been deflowered. the hole has been expatiated. not only that she has been fucking by an elderly man in the neighborhood secretly when she was ask by her dad with a threat she confess an mention all the secret men that has been flogging the hell out of the pussy.The dad was so surprise an shock even me when I no see the small girl wide pussy like the way his dad explained it to me I was shocked in my mind.parents have to play important role to keep an eye on our Daughters always.Those who get ear make them hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by PapaAdanna: 7:40am On Jan 29, 2019
Stupid perverts everywhere Claiming God pikin,
*Sighs*
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by Nennymaije: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2019
PLEASE, TELL JAMB TO GO AND SORT THEIR PAGE. I AM TRYING TO REGULARISE MY ADMISSION ON JAMB SITE BUT CAN'T FIND MY DEPARTMENT (BIOTECHNOLOGY). THEY'VE BEEN SENT SERIES OF LETTERS BUT NO REPLY OR UPGRADE ON THEIR SITE. I NEED TO START UP MY CLEARANCE IN SCHOOL. PLEASE. THEY HAVE MONEY, WHY ARE THEY DELAYING IN REGULARIZING THEIR SITE.
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by nextnear(m): 10:32am On Jan 29, 2019
GISTM0RE:
Ghanaian controversial relationship expert, Counseller Lutterodt has stated that ladies need to buy a gift for the man who broke their virginity.

Counseller Lutterodt made this known on GHOne TV where it was discussed whether it is good to have sex before marriage .

Lutterodt who doubles as a Reverend Minister stated that the loss of virginity is an experience a woman can never forget. He added that women should appreciate whoever gives them that unforgettable experience.

“If any man breaks your virginity, buy him a gift because he has given you an eye-opening experience.”

He concluded with a controversial statement saying men who can’t satisfy their woman in bed will go to hell fire.

“Any man who cannot lead his woman to orgasm is a candidate for hell”.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/buy-a-gift-for-the-man-who-broke-your-virginity-ghanaian-man

If we are not very careful, this man can mislead us. There is no difference between this man's words and internet fraud format. We all know its sakamanje and sulamania
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by virgintoto(m): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2019
If u nid virgin look for fine girls cus guys dey always fear to approach dem grin[i][/i]
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by harriet412(f): 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
Alexis11:
Whether we like it or not, truth must be told.... After God, the next most important person in the life of a female is that man that took her virginity. If that lady spend another 100 years on earth, she will never forget him. cool

Keep deceiving urself undecided
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by AdaAde(f): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lemme quickly prepare a gift for my future husband.
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by Alexis11: 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
harriet412:

Keep deceiving urself undecided
Are you sure
grin
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by kluvert(m): 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Now this is the kind of pastors I can go to their church smiley

But the hell part sha, he's just using it to scare peoplegrin
we know it don't exist
A bright mind you have man. The guy is kinda right but its just an opinion
Re: Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' by olamide0147: 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
ebuk4real:
grin grin

Some persons here will be expecting 10 limousines if this directive is followed through.. grin
Na 3 I go dey expect now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? / 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.