Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? (2658 Views)

How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 29, 2019
My secondary school friend recently reach out to me. Jane and I have been really close but after secondary school we drift apart. She had struggled with admission to study Medicine so had to settle for Nursing in Lagos.

But that's not the story, Jane reach out to me about her life. She wanted to commit suicide as the guy she was dating dumped her after countless sex and an abortion. The fact is, she has dated several others, Corpers, Doctors, nurses and a local chief , and they too used and dumped her. One even cut her laps with razor, and made her bleed while she cried.

The last guy, was a Nurse like her, even proposed, gave her a ring but left her for a Cameroon lady he meet after moving to Texas ( he had promised to send for her )

So during the time, I encouraged and supported her. But Jane is a little too desperate for marriage -- given her experience with the Nurse guy. But during the time of encouragement my Male friend Chuka got to become close with Jane.

I warned Chuka about Jane's condition and her bad experiences and that if he wasn't for real he should leave her in peace. But Chuka still stayed supporting Jane and they starting dating behind me. He loved and supported her and Jane chats me up everyday to thank me for Chuka. That he has helped her spirit heal.

I wasn't angry but welcomed it but after a while Chuka starts to complain about Jane. And How she was pressuring him for marriage. He has taken her to meet his mom, and brothers, and has spent the nights at her place to show seriousness ( they even had sex although Chucka told me he didn't )

Chuka isn't wealthy but still well to do, but I think Jane wasn't sure he could be ready for marriage because that's her dream. she wants to show her former fiancee of hers that she has moved on , but Chuka asked her to be patient.

But it all went South, This Sunday. Chuka called me to tell me Jane had left him to go see a Doctor in Abuja who was ready and serious for marriage since Chuka wasn't. He had begged her and asked her not to go but she still did.

But after all the traveling, She had reached back at him to beg and said she didn't see the doctor and she was sorry for her stupidity and they are about to begin reconciliation.

Then I got a WhatsApp message from Jane, about the meeting and how it had gone sour, the Doctor drugged and raped her. She was crying in the voice note she sent me.

"Amaka I have messed up , please don't cry for me let me go, Amaka let me go, I want to die ,"

Now I am confused as Hell. Chuka is my close friend, a family friend and a great guy who loves her, but telling him would definitely break it off. But then Jane is a manipulative liar , she has still refuse to be honest with him ( told me her body count is 50 after that doctor ) and other lies, but I am afraid for her life.

She is currently in Abuja, and talking to Chuka but I fear if I tell him and he abandons her she would commit suicide. I am currently talking to her but Chuka is asking for advice about taking her back . I am confuse.

Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 29, 2019
undecided

So, she is just counting people's body?? She is just ready to do bad things, sleep with men anyhow and using marriage as excuse. She is just 27, before she reach her 40 she may have slept with more men than the numbers of women gen. Aladeen of Wadiya(the dictator) slept with.
What a desperate lady she is...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by SweetBuns(f): 1:02am On Jan 29, 2019
This story sounds somehow undecided

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by ITbomb(m): 1:10am On Jan 29, 2019
She is currently in Abuja, and talking to Chucka but I fear if I tell him and he abandons her she would commit suicide.
I don't see any other way to reduce dumb heads in Nigeria so please do tell Chucka and accept my condolences in advance

1 Like

Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by shakmati(m): 1:58am On Jan 29, 2019
Picture of you, chuka and Jane or adonblivit!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by Kingsleydr(m): 2:22am On Jan 29, 2019
This girl again, had to check the moniker after reading the story .. What kind of weed do you smoke ?
Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 29, 2019
Subconscious at work...
Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by sacramento1212: 2:41am On Jan 29, 2019
If the story is true, then Jane needs deliverance from that demonic spirit pushing her into the hands of wrong men that usually use and dump her. Let her draw herself closer to God and fully get involved in things of God and finally drop her desperation habit.

If not, more danger on the way.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by Zendinho(m): 3:18am On Jan 29, 2019
You, Jane, Chuka, all the dicks she sample and the ones she's about to sample are all mad.....

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by MhizzAJ(f): 4:02am On Jan 29, 2019
Let Jane go for counselling.
Na only her waka come.
Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by madone: 5:22am On Jan 29, 2019
How old is Jane
Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by McEphiks(m): 5:32am On Jan 29, 2019
Fear desperate women
Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 29, 2019
madone:
How old is Jane
Jane is 27..
Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 29, 2019
Kingsleydr:
This girl again, had to check the moniker after reading the story .. What kind of weed do you smoke ?

She's a perfect example of every lady nowadays. Beauty without brains.

smh undecided
Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 29, 2019
MhizzAJ:
Let Jane go for counselling.

Na only her waka come.
I actually said this, that she needed deliverance. She like destroying good things around her.
Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 29, 2019
Amakavula:
My secondary school friend recently reach out to me. Jane and I have been really close but after secondary school we drift apart. She had struggled with admission to study Medicine so had to settle for Nursing in Luth.

But that's not the story, Jane reach out to me about her life. She wanted to commit suicide as the guy she was dating dumped her after countless sex and an abortion. The fact is, she has dated several others , Doctors in Luth , and they too dumped her. One even cut her laps with razor, and made her bleed while she cried.

The last guy, was a Nurse like her, even proposed, gave her a ring but left her for a Cameroon lady he meet after moving to Texas ( he had promised to send for her )

So during the time, I encouraged and supported her. But Jane is a little too desperate for marriage -- given her experience with the Nurse guy. But during the time of encouragement my Male friend Chucka got to become close with Jane.

I warned Chuka about Jane's condition and her bad experiences and that if he wasn't for real he should leave her in peace. But Chucka still stayed supporting Jane and they starting dating behind me. He loved and supported her and Jane chats me up everyday to thank me for Chucka. That he has helped her spirit heal.

I wasn't angry but welcomed it but after a while Chucka starts to complain about Jane. And How she was pressuring him for marriage. He has taken her to meet his mom, and brothers, and has spent the nights at her place to show seriousness ( they even had sex although Chucka told me he didn't )

Chucka isn't wealthy but still well to do, but I think Jane wasn't sure he could be ready for marriage because that's her dream. she wants to show her former fiancee of hers that she has moved on , but Chuka asked her to be patient.

But it all went South, This Sunday. Chucka called me to tell me Jane had left him to go see a Doctor in Abuja who was ready and serious for marriage since Chucka wasn't. He had begged her and asked her not to go but she still did.

But after all the traveling, She had reached back at him to beg and said she didn't see the doctor and she was sorry for her stupidity and they are about to begin reconciliation.

Then I got a WhatsApp message from Jane, about the meeting and how it had gone sour, the Doctor drugged and raped her. She was crying in the voice note she sent me.

Now I am confused as Hell. Chucka is my close friend, a family friend and a great guy who loves her, but telling him would definitely break it off. But then Jane is manipulative liar , she has still refuse to be honest with him ( told me her body count is 50 after that doctor ) but I am afraid for her life.

She is currently in Abuja, and talking to Chucka but I fear if I tell him and he abandons her she would commit suicide.. I am currently talking to her but Chucka is asking for advice about taking her back . I am confuse..

what kind of story is this? undecided anyway, Jane needs counseling asap.
Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 29, 2019
Kingsleydr:
It's not compulsory to comment if you have nothing to say. I need advising not stupid comments.
Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by emmyreb(f): 6:22am On Jan 29, 2019
Canon Camera for sale
Check my signature
Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:30am On Jan 29, 2019
undecided undecided

Never read anything this preposterous in my life!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by Fuqman(m): 6:40am On Jan 29, 2019
She should see a therapist.
Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:01am On Jan 29, 2019
You go fear desperation na.... cheesycheesy, Jane is desperate and cluelessgringrin She's getting everything all chocked up undecidedundecided
Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:16am On Jan 29, 2019
She sounds like a handful. Dare I say, a burden. Cut ties with her or her drama will bleed into your own life. You'll even start to downplay your own happiness, to protect her feelings. Nah. Too much work.
Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by melody91: 7:26am On Jan 29, 2019
op cooking up the story like

Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 29, 2019
melody91:
op cooking up the story like
I wish I was. but It's sadly true.
Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by skywalker240(m): 7:39am On Jan 29, 2019
You dont want your freind to commit sucide, but you want chuka to keep sampling that bleached pvssy
and what if Chuka forgives and maybe contact some stupid std.? does desperation makes a matured girl of 27 not to know her onions?
she doesn't deserve that young man honestly.

you women need get this straight,

whats good for the goose,.... (Complete am)
Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 29, 2019
The Hoes will be Hoes but u should tell chuka
Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 29, 2019
Budex40:
The Hoes will be Hoes but u should tell chuka
please stop calling her a hoe, she is just misunderstood.
Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by madone: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2019
Amakavula:
Jane is 27..
age is still on her side abit she needs calm down. And also the guy iin love with her is ur friend u can't allow him make such mistake if marrying a girl that is not settled. I think u should let him know for his own sake. He does not deserve such from ur girlfriend. Moreso ur friend needs to come out clean if she really wants to settle down. I don't want to believe getting married is her problem I till staying focused is the major issue. Only God knows what she has done to other girls that left her and treated her soon badly. I still believe she needs to change her circle of friends and focus more on being a better person
Re: How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ? by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:28am On Jan 29, 2019
Thank you lord for making me a man grin cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June / Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls / Lesbian Lady S*x Video Leaked By Friend 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.