Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage (83596 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Momodou Secka 'Danso': Gambian Gay Marries White Man (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by princfred(m): 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
noskcid:
i guess the girl too is not mentally stable because if she's mentally stable one small boy go don dey bleep am for one side.
chei{in davido's voice} i pity that girl if that man wants to cum.
even normal men dey behave unstable mentally if they want to cum, not to talk of this man.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Chei .....i pity the part of your brain that gave you this signal. grin It must have been soaked in something strong for a long time.

2 Likes

Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by Kellibae(f): 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
omooba969:

Absolute nonsense in this 21st century.

Incongruous traditions everywhere... mtcheeew! undecided
O God!!! sad

U are talking trash, pick ur Brain under the bed dust it and put it back then read slowly u will understand what I wrote. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by Jason007: 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
I do not blame the man but the girls parent, just lame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
Is this not what Social justice warriors and NL Feminists are supposed to be fighting against?

Where are they?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by Kellibae(f): 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Shutup before I slap your molars off.

Are you listening to yourself??

Prove that its not true, you are busy saying rubbish

U are a cow, I can't prove nothing to u

2 Likes

Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by ArcMazi(m): 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
I was there, The man was only standing for his kid bro..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by Mike008(m): 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
Shey na Ibo people get Nollywood. I no talk again.

3 Likes

Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by lilmax(m): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
her life her choice right? grin
Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
I thought they said ANAMBRA PEOPLE are exposed and enlightened....

2 Likes

Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by mark2sunny(m): 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

You are just hoping and praying that the story is true. It's a pity

1 Like

Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
e clear d parents of this girl use her to settle debt.poor girl.
Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by Ttipsy(f): 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
d geh fine oo
Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by abdulazeez1002(m): 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
Kellibae:

U are a cow, I can't prove nothing to u
Sjnce it is your culture to abuse, i will give you the excuse probably that's the way you were brought up.

You are very foolish girl but luckily for you there are good men like me to remind you of your foolishness in the hopes that you will one day receive sense

5 Likes

Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by Jman06(m): 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
What's the fuss about Those of you who are against the marriage, how many girls from poor background like the bride are on your payroll How many of them are you sponsoring in school

All I see here is jealousy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by Macgreat(m): 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
He looks like man with down syndrome
Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by Kellibae(f): 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

[s]Sjnce it is your culture to abuse, i will give you the excuse probably that's the way you were brought up.
You are very foolish girl but luckily for you there are good men like me to remind you of your foolishness in the hopes that you will one day receive sense[/s]

Uncu u be cow

3 Likes

Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by justtruth88miSt(f): 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
tank God is not the usual suspect this time around, if not all those mumu NGOs wll have dust thier file...

1 Like

Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by bizzibodi(m): 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
So we shld blame Buhari for this?did he not paid heavily for her?
Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by jimysilva(m): 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
POVERTY IS A BASTARD INDEED, money can make people do silly things.. POVERTY DIE DIE DIE POVERTY DIE DIE DIE!!!

1 Like

Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by sacx: 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by abdulazeez1002(m): 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
mark2sunny:

You are just hoping and praying that the story is true. It's a pity
How am I praying and hoping its true??
It's true, let's find for a solution and stop deceiving ourselves, that we are hoping it's not true

1 Like

Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by jimysilva(m): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
So we shld blame Buhari for this?did he not paid heavily for her?[/quote]
I'm sure its only the unreasonable ones that will say its buhari that caused this shit.
Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by omooba969(m): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
Kellibae:

U are talking trash, pick ur Brain under the bed dust it and put it back then read slowly u will understand what I wrote. undecided

There's nothing to process about your trash.

You're the one who lacks an inclusive thought process - your brain is ill-equipped darling. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by alizma: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
Kellibae:

"It looks like"...but I'm telling u the real story
The man was standing on behalf of his very kid bro. Some1 realated has to be there to act as him. I know exactly where it happened
a rich family base in oversea only have an slowpoke in Nigeria to represent one of them abi? whoever weed in your food this afternoon doesn't mean well for you.

10 Likes

Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by MyGeneration(m): 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
The story looks like lies sha. I don't see a man from a very rich family neither do I see a 16years old girl there.

Most people sabi exaggerate things believe at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by toscolee(m): 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
Soooo painful... Kai!
Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by jimysilva(m): 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ttipsy:
d geh fine oo
I swr to God.
Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
wetdick:
Is this not what Social justice warriors and NL Feminists are supposed to be fighting against?

Where are they?

grin
wetdick:

Where are they?

Re: Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage by MyGeneration(m): 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
alizma:

a rich family base in oversea only have an slowpoke in Nigeria to represent one of them abi? whoever weed in your food this afternoon doesn't mean well for you.
it happens but the story is not complete.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? / Woman Mistakenly Exposed Her Intimacy Gadget While Eating At An Event (Photo) / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.