Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba (3718 Views)

What I Saw In The Street Of Calabar By 11:38pm (photos) / Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by sarrki(m): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
Real Nigerians Know who truly love them

God bless patriotic Nigeria

I said it that real Nigerians don’t hate me President

Cc lalasticlala

Cc mynd44

1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by Yambee: 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu how market?

I believe this is your state. I believe your father is a traditional ruler there in a one road village, and i want to believe they love you.

But hmmmmm, the love shown to Buhari after those Pythons chased you like an unwanted bacteria from your State,and even killed your Dog Jack which you called by his name and forgot to mention one of your HUMAN members name is really shocking.

I salute all Abians who have definitely come back to their senses. Does not matter if you support Atiku or Buhari, but as long as you reject that scam rabbit called Nnamdi Kanu, that wants to lead Abians to death, God bless you.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by sarrki(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
I will never tolerate any online miscreants beating chest that Pmb is not loved in the Southeast

The way some core northern and southwest politicians hates him is the way Igbos hates him

But real patriotic Nigerians from SW,SE ,NC,NW,SS And NE loves this man

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by megacity: 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
that doesnt mean they will vote him on election day

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by megacity: 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
sarrki:
I will never tolerate any online miscreants beating chest that Pmb is not loved in the Southeast

The way some core northern and southwest politicians hates him is the way Igbos hates him

That road is a very small road...only a few passers-by waving

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by mynd1(f): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
God bless Mr president
God bless Nigeria
more pain to pdp and their supporters

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by sarrki(m): 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
mynd1:
God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria

God bless you too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by mynd1(f): 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
Na them they rush PMB and PYO.
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by kufre2010: 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
They are being forced to do so by their brothers in APC and not by pure love

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by mynd1(f): 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
The lion himself
Allah Ya ja zamani

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by Asshurbanipal: 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
They are doing "waka" to buhari

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by madridguy(m): 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
Where are the " he cannot come to the east, we will kill him " oya see am do am anything make we see.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by madridguy(m): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
Let them do shege

Asshurbanipal:
They are doing "waka" to buhari
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by Staro: 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
Wa
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by Newznow: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
Business owners at the popular Ariaria Market hailing president Buhari as he heads down for the official unveiling of the Ariaria independent Power Project in Aba, Abia State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CcxB8Zhbcc
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by mynd1(f): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
sarrki:

God bless you too
Thanks sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by MrAJQ(m): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
Sai Baba Buhari
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
Why did he not come down to walk in the street?

Why did he remain in his benz?

He would have stepped down to test love of shits in a nylon bag.
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by gidgiddy: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
Yambee:
Nnamdi Kanu how market?

I believe this is your state. I believe your father is a traditional ruler there in a one road village, and i want to believe they love you.

But hmmmmm, the love shown to Buhari after those Pythons chased you like an unwanted bacteria from your State,and even killed your Dog Jack which you called by his name and forgot to mention one of your HUMAN members name is really shocking.

I salute all Abians who have definitely come back to their senses. Does not matter if you support Atiku or Buhari, but as long as you reject that scam rabbit called Nnamdi Kanu, that wants to lead Abians to date, God bless you.

The president drove through Ariaria Market, the biggest Market in Aba, and 100 kids came out to see and cheer the convoy and you call that success? Let them show us pictures of Buhari on the streets of Aba and if anyone is cheering him. They rushed and took picture of him passing through a Market and tagged those who came out to see the convoy as people welcoming Buhari. How laughable

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by KenOne: 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
This poster is wicked, why do you want to kill people before their time.

Look Sarki or what ever you call yourself if anybody, anyone i repeat should die of high blood pressure in Abia, Anambra, Imo, Enugu or Ebonyi you'll be held responsible for his or her death.

I never knew people could just be so wicked to take the life of another by posting what will give them high blood pressure and eventually killing them.

Bia on behalf of haters and angers association towards PMB i am warning you.
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by TundeBricklayer: 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
sarrki:
Real Nigerians Know who truly love them

God bless patriotic Nigeria

I said it that real Nigerians don’t hate me President

Cc lalasticlala

Cc mynd44
Buhari in Ibadan..... grin grin

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by Corrinthians(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
megacity:
that doesnt mean they will vote him on election day
That is not the point. The point is, they came out in defiance of the order of the cowardly Albino.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by Corrinthians(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
mynd1:
God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria

I was hoping these WWE Champions we have on the forum would have been on ground to even as much as say "Jubrin" in the streets of Aba. But nooooo, their muscles begin and end on their dirty keypads and superranuated tecno phones.

Ndi ara. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by Corrosiveman(m): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
PLEASE IS IT JUBRIL OR BUHARI?.....i don't to confuse the thunder wey go strike am
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by SalamRushdie: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
sarrki:

Sarrki stop deceiving yourself
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by sarrki(m): 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Sarrki stop deceiving yourself

You know the truth bro
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
Awol1:

Even Odumegwu Chukwuemeka Ojukwu wouldn’t dare do nothing but bow if he was to be alive. Nobody in all of your five states would dare touch him. Northerners will surround your whole Region within 72 hrs. You guys talk too much.
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by DigitalBot: 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
Okay, Buhari has won elections.
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by potterdon: 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
Abeg stop lying all this apc miscreants like Saraki it rained heavily in Abia today and no one came out to the stadium. Even jubril was forced to use an umbrella grin

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by adekolaelect(m): 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
Awol1:

Humm you are here awarded the best chest beater of year 2019.
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba by mynd1(f): 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
Corrinthians:
I was hoping these WWE Champions we have on the forum would have been on ground to even as much as say "Jubrin" in the streets of Aba. But nooooo, their muscles begin and end on their dirty keypads and superranuated tecno phones.

Ndi ara. cheesy
Lol, Them no fit o.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Military Had Advance Warning Of Iranian Ballistic Missile Attack / LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM / 'Give Us CSP James Nwafor', Nigerian Youths Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.