Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,784 members, 7,862,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing (27810 Views)

My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
Westaslave2:
HAHAHA B4 NKO..
HER BOYFRIEND MIKE NA COMPLAIN BITTERLY ,
ONA ESI KA NKAPI, KEDU IHE NA ESI EBE A BIKONU
Mike biko dump ya nweru onwegi
Obu ko...yes hahahahahahahaha cheesy wink smiley

cheesy
Ona esi ka azu ndi degema

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
Westaslave2:
somepple jealous me ,because am 2 preety

Jealous how ? grin

For being a punching bag? cool

Or a shameless, illiterate diseased shell? cheesy

Which one? cool

I see you are living in a world of denial.

Keep sniffing the cocaine. cool
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by AnalQueenluci: 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
Monikkerevealler

Come n see ur 3sistas
washing dia dirty linen here ,dey think here is hidden enough espiacially husbandsnatcha"". Believe all dey say here sad tongue

4 Likes

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by AnalQueenluci: 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Obu ko...yes hahahahahahahaha cheesy wink smiley

cheesy
Ona esi ka azu ndi degema

No. The smell is from you. You don't even need to lift your armpit upward for anyone to know.

You are a walking corpse. grin grin
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
Westaslave2:
HAHAHA B4 NKO..
HER BOYFRIEND MIKE NA COMPLAIN BITTERLY ,
ONA ESI KA NKAPI, KEDU IHE NA ESI EBE A BIKONU
Mike biko dump ya nweru onwegi
grin grin

grin

Was that what your 'horseband' told you before going to see your co-wife? grin

Sorry o. E dey pain well well. grin grin
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
koyyes:

Only Heaven knows how black your mouth is now from that excessive bleaching.

The kind of smell you must have must be like that of a dead body.

Let those viewing this pics and the one on your profile judge on how you deceive them with filtered pics.

No wonder you beg 1diots to date you.

Desperate thing.

Expired market.
Hw dare u sniff out my photos ?
Koyyes
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Hw dare u sniff out my photos ?
Koyyes

grin grin grin

What will you do?

Were you not the one that used your own bleeched burnt hands to upload them cheesy

You've gotten the attention you need now.

Enjoy b1tch angry

Shameless pit latrine.
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
koyyes:

grin grin grin

What will you do?

Were you not the one that used your own bleeched burnt hands to upload them cheesy

You've gotten the attention you need now.

Enjoy b1tch angry

Shameless pit latrine.
U dare ask wat wl i do?
See insult ,hw i wish we ar talking face 2 face
After beating u ,after breaking ur hands n legs ,i wl let u experience Hell .i just dnt lyk u

U must av heard of me ,n i can be spiritual if being push 2 d wall u knw dat,
Dnt ever make enemy lyk a kid
i AV removed D Picture ,try dat nonsense again
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Westaslave2(f): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
koyyes:
grin grin

grin

Was that what your 'horseband' told you before going to see your co-wife? grin

Sorry o. E dey pain well well. grin grin
Comon get out I Am done wt u B...tch.

go n marry n let us breathe,
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

U dare ask wat wl i do?
After beating u ,after breaking ur hands n legs ,i wl let u experience Hell .i just dnt lyk u

Read what I am about to say slowly so it sinks into your Micheal Jackson bleached head.

I have dealt with people like you and worse than you.

If you want to try me, go ahead and see the outcome. Infact, I am begging you to.

So you have hidden the pics because it exposed your secrets. I wonder why you posted it in the first place. Probably to find market. But it back fired.

You are the one that has made a lot of enemies and you are paying dearly for it.

You had better go and confess all the nasty things you did with your ritual animal ex horse band or forever have the curse of the innocent blood you have shed.

My prayer is that you should never bear innocent offsprings that will suffer because of your stupidity.

What am I saying sef? You've eaten them all. grin

Dead smello witch!
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Westaslave2(f): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

U dare ask wat wl i do?

pls mama

dnt beat her one blow she don die be dat o

U no she be atinga onye sickle cell lyk luci
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
Westaslave2:
Comon get out I Am done wt u B...tch.

go n marry n let us breathe,

You have been saying you are done with me for sometime now but you keep coming back to sniff my behind. shocked

Better go back to school.

Ashawo no be work o. grin

Remember you don't have a penny to your name.

If your 'horseband' finds out what you have been doing on Nairaland, you will regret the day you were born.

Keep gallivanting with your dead meat smello friend.

Ewu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
Westaslave2:
pls mama

dnt beat her one blow she don die be dat o

U no she be atinga onye sickle cell lyk luci

Shut up that pile hole you call mouth. See her midget forehead.

Don't go and make peace with your co-wife. She will soon render you useless. Her juju is obviously working on you.

Lost soul.
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Westaslave2(f): 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Monikkerevealler

Come n see ur 3sistas
washing dia dirty linen here ,dey think here is hidden enough espiacially husbandsnatcha"". Believe all dey say here sad tongue
because she posted ur naked ugly photo on twitter ........ we no go hear again, she has been dealing wt u 12-0 ,
Baby koyyes cant save u ,n remove dat nonsense dp it luks childish on u kikikiki

Oh it pained u bitterly

1 Like

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
Westaslave2:
because she posted ur naked ugly photo on twitter ........ we no go hear again, she has been dealing wt u 12-0 ,
Baby koyyes cant save u ,n remove dat nonsense dp it luks childish on u kikikiki

Oh it pained u bitterly
Hehehe grin

Unclad photo kor, uncloud in

So you feel lying and throwing dead punches will score you cheap points?

You see why no prayer or night vigil will help you in your desperate pathetic situation.? grin grin grin

E go pain you teeyyyy!

bitter, frustrated soul cheesy
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by AnalQueenluci: 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
Westaslave2:

Oh it pained u bitterly
wie did u get this frm?,

Lmao , smiley
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Monikkerevealler

Come n see ur 3sistas
U dnt fear me anymore grin ada,
U don rush join girlsguide :DD
Slide into ur friends dm n tell her who i am ,tell her i want 2 see her

laffs
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
koyyes:

Read what I am about to say slowly so it sinks into your Micheal Jackson bleached head.

I have dealt with people like you and worse than you.

If you want to try me, go ahead and see the outcome. Infact, I am begging you to.

So you have hidden the pics because it exposed your secrets. I wonder why you posted it in the first place. Probably to find market. But it back fired.

You are the one that has made a lot of enemies and you are paying dearly for it.

You had better go and confess all the nasty things you did with your ritual animal ex horse band or forever have the curse of the innocent blood you have shed.

My prayer is that you should never bear innocent offsprings that will suffer because of your stupidity.

What am I saying sef? You've eaten them all. grin

Dead smello witch!

gwam ebe ibi ,ka munagi fu....kanyi settleo ya
Lyk badgirls dat we ar
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
N pple sliding in my dm be cautioned
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by jaxxy(m): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
twerkjack:
A man who beats me up and lives with me in the same house Lol ..... I for don kpai am since.....on the low grin

It’s easier to just leave rather than be a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
gbam ebe ibi ,ka munagi fu....kanyi settleo ya
Lyk badgirls dat we ar

Bad girls that we are keh? undecided

Who is sharing dead, cursed name with you? angry

We are not the same. shocked

I just coded the living daylight out of your miserable life and you think we are both walk on the same dark platform. grin

You must be stupid. angry grin

I think you know where you will end. That is why every thing you have said here seems to be about yourself. cool

You don chop person 'rat poison'. Na wetin dey make you run around like rat wey go soon die. cheesy

When you don mad finish, biko just die make we hear word.

1 Like

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by AnalQueenluci: 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
U dnt fear me anymore grin ada,
U don rush join girlsguide :DD
Slide into ur friends dm n tell her who i am ,tell her i want 2 see her

laffs
cheesy wink smiley u be small girl ,
Stop embarrasing ursef here, is my turn

I wl soon tell koyyess all yah secret n she wl nail u
Thats y am wt her ,i wl tell her ALL , dis ones she knw is small ! SMILE ur daughter lavs u

2 Likes

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Shugargal(f): 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
I wanted to say this that day but I said let me just shut up, that man needs to be arrested, imagine how this man stress person by say I even come de put this matter for my prayers, upon how i get plenty things to tell God gan we HE pick my call.Baba Godey thank YOU oo...
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
Plot twist: the kidnappers posted to throw the trail
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
Shugargal:
I wanted to say this that day but I said let me just shut up, that man needs to be arrested, imagine how this man stress person by say I even come de put this matter for my prayers, upon how i get plenty things to tell God gan we HE pick my call.Baba Godey thank YOU oo...

That's the first thing that came to mind because that's usually the common reason. However we need to be careful the amount of fake news these days
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
u be mumu oo

see mouth naa
[quote author=sacx post=75235239][/quote]
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Westaslave2(f): 12:26am On Jan 30, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
wie did u get this frm?,

Lmao , smiley
O m g lucinta funny name

Dnt even deny dat she posted ur nude on twitter wen u dey yan anyhw, she has been dealing wt u mercilessly i still remember hw she awka

ged u which i didnt support,in unizik odogwu awka dnt deny it Tell ur AKwuna friend d truth
Dat u ar a loser

Dats y u joined army frm ur brothers in cameroum, 2 conquer ur loss .
Nairaland isnt a serious place u cant get ur vengence here ,
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Westaslave2(f): 12:30am On Jan 30, 2019
koyyes:

You have been saying you are done with me for sometime now but you keep coming back to sniff my behind. shocked

Better go back to school.

Ashawo no be work o. grin

Remember you don't have a penny to your name.

If your 'horseband' finds out what you have been doing on Nairaland, you will regret the day you were born.

Keep gallivanting with your dead meat smello friend.

Ewu grin
U a d one stil trailing me ,i dnt talk much,

I wont allow u insult my friend here, nt anywhere inugo sleep in peace
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Westaslave2(f): 12:38am On Jan 30, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
gwam ebe ibi ,ka munagi fu....kanyi settleo ya
Lyk badgirls dat we ar
KAmnukwa d abakaliki babe is already peeing in her undies

SHE Is Afraid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor / Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning / Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.