Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,037 members, 7,866,926 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing (27820 Views)

My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:41am On Jan 30, 2019
koyyes:

Bad girls that we are keh? undecided

Who is sharing dead, cursed name with you? angry

We are not the same. shocked

I just coded the living daylight out of your miserable life and you think we are both walk on the same dark platform. grin

You must be stupid. angry grin

I think you know where you will end. That is why every thing you have said here seems to be about yourself. cool

You don chop person 'rat poison'. Na wetin dey make you run around like rat wey go soon die. cheesy

When you don mad finish, biko just die make we hear word.
this is me n my daughters during xmas period ,dey ar in my payroll n they ar loyal 2 me nt lyk ur m.oron friend ada calaber,
Show me some respect .
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by lielbree: 5:11am On Jan 30, 2019
madridguy:
Where is the for better for worse vow tongue
I pray u marry a violent person. Then stay put for better for worse.

Learn mot to criticise what u haven't experienced
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by MelaninGold(f): 6:49am On Jan 30, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Too bad. I cant blame the husband until we hear his side of the story.
You can't blame the husband for battering her, but you can blame her for being battered.smh. People like you encourage domestic violence because you don't need explanation as to why a woman would be battered by her husband.

1 Like

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 30, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
this is me n my daughters during xmas period ,dey ar in my payroll n they ar loyal 2 me nt lyk ur m.oron friend ada calaber,
Show me some respect .

Mad woman.

I can see you don't have any sense left in you.

Payroll kor, sausage roll ni
I have your pics in my gallery already.
Scam anyone and watch me flog the living daylight out of you.

By the time I am through with you, everyone on Nairaland will be calling you smello.

Hungry thief.
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 30, 2019
Westaslave2:
U a d one stil trailing me ,i dnt talk much,

I wont allow u insult my friend here, nt anywhere inugo sleep in peace

Shut up your dirty mouth.

Mad market woman. Look at the poverty background you went to snap your ashawo audition pic. You no dey shame at all.

You and your stupid smelling friend have been following me everywhere ever since I opened your nyash on Nairaland.

Keep following me like a malnourished dog. I will treat both your Bleep-ups.

Frustrated mad animal.

1 Like

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by jashar(f): 9:06am On Jan 30, 2019
Oh wow.... So, Shalom had an abusive marriage... Hmmm
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:35am On Jan 30, 2019
koyyes:

Mad woman.

I can see you don't have any sense left in you.

Payroll kor, sausage roll ni
I have your pics in my gallery already.
Scam anyone and watch me flog the living daylight out of you.

By the time I am through with you, everyone on Nairaland will be calling you smello.

Hungry thief.
Y dis hatred frm u ,ar we nt dsame igbo! i no am angry wt u
but am human ,dat get angry ..pls i hate quarrels
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 30, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

Go to the very beginning of this thread and see who started the quarrel.

Next time, jejely comment of the thread's subject matter and move on.

1 Like

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by MONIKERREVEALER: 9:57am On Jan 30, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

she is not igbo nwa!

she uses google translate app to translate her oyoruba language to igbo.

that's why I have been telling you to desist from the unnecessary e-quarreling you seem to be fond of with faceless people on nairaland!

just say your mind on any topic and lock up!

igbos are not known for talking but ACTION!
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

she is not igbo nwa!

she uses google translate app to translate her oyoruba language to igbo.

that's why I have been telling you to desist from the unnecessary e-quarreling you seem to be fond of with faceless people on nairaland!

just say your mind on any topic and lock up!

igbos are not known for talking but ACTION!
hmmm.. Tanks dear, so u mean she uses google translation?
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
koyyes:

Go to the very beginning of this thread and see who started the quarrel.

Next time, jejely comment of the thread's subject matter and move on.
d way u speak igbo has exposed dat u arent igbo but playing a fast one on me , i knw u be afonja
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
wie did u get this frm?,

Lmao , smiley
na yoruba lady be ur defender

Hw can a coward defend u eh lucia ? u ar a loser oncemore ,hahahahahaha
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
d way u speak igbo has exposed dat u arent igbo but playing a fast one on me , i knw u be afonja

If western people gather on your matter eh, you will pity yourself.

Don't start what you cannot finish.

1 Like

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

You obviously have not been around. Go to the west and practice your shiit there. You will not live to tell the story.
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:23am On Jan 31, 2019
koyyes:

You obviously have not been around. Go to the west and practice your shiit there. You will not live to tell the story.
Dats it! Is obvious monikkerevealler was right,
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by AnalQueenluci: 6:42am On Jan 31, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

clap 4 Ursef ,am coming live cheesy wink tongue

2 ur mangroove swamp 2 deal wt u grin
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by AnalQueenluci: 6:50am On Jan 31, 2019
Westaslave2:
O m g lucinta funny name

Dnt even deny dat she posted ur nude on twitter wen u dey yan anyhw, she has been dealing wt u mercilessly i still remember hw she awka

ged u which i didnt support,in unizik odogwu awka dnt deny it Tell ur AKwuna friend d truth
Dat u ar a loser

Dats y u joined army frm ur brothers in cameroum, 2 conquer ur loss .
Nairaland isnt a serious place u cant get ur vengence here ,
Me n u ,dnt av any talk because u type in mountain of lies
.i dnt hav biz wt u but wt ur p...p madam
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 31, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Dats it! Is obvious monikkerevealler was right,

If you are not the actual coward, leave portharcourt and go back to the east to continue your nonsense. Your own fellow women will teach you sense.

The only statement that showed a pint of sense from MONIKERREVEALER, you ignored it.

Keep making a total a$$ of yourself.
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by AnalQueenluci: 11:18am On Jan 31, 2019
koyyes:

If you are not the actual coward, leave portharcourt and go back to the east to continue your nonsense. Your own fellow women will teach you sense.

The only statement that showed a pint of sense from MONIKERREVEALER, you ignored it.

Keep making a total a$$ of yourself.
Koyyas ar u yoruba?
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Koyyas ar u yoruba?
Nope.
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by AnalQueenluci: 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
koyyes:

Nope.
dats
great just wanna knw,
wie ar u frm?
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
dats

great just wanna knw,

wie ar u frm?

I am a Nigerian, residing in my very own state of origin. That's enough information I can give on Nairaland.

But feel free to decode the info if you can.
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by andy82: 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
I know the husband very well. same class in secondary school that is command day secondary school ribadu cantonment, kaduna. We were in the same nysc camp in lagos 2012/2013 that is the service year, got married shortly after service. Surprised to hear all this happening .Is hardto digest .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning / Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. / ''Together Since 1967'' Couple Celebrates 52nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.