Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. (46422 Views)

Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled / Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead / British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Lordave: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
Boyooosa:

dey fool urself. Show her the naira and the rest is story. mumu!
Laugh wan kill me cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guy why you harsh like this?
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Boyooosa(m): 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lordave:
Laugh wan kill me cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guy why you harsh like this?
True talk sounds harsh, every time.
A lady that uses such word is up to something. Either she's egoistic or intentionally careless. Either way, every man has a price!

1 Like

Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Lordave: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
Boyooosa:

True talk sounds harsh, every time.
A lady that uses such word is up to something. Either she's egoistic or intentionally careless. Either way, every man has a price!
I don’t kukuma care, as long as I’m satisfied she can even call me papa.

Every girl don’t have to love me and call me babe.
I particularly prefer been called by my name to all these unnecessary pet names.
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Boyooosa(m): 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lordave:
I don’t kukuma care, as long as I’m satisfied she can even call me papa.

Every girl don’t have to love me and call me babe.
I particularly prefer been called by my name to all these unnecessary pet names.
But it is disrespectful when an outright stranger addresses you as 'dear', you will be like HOW?
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Lordave: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Boyooosa:

But it is disrespectful when an outright stranger addresses you as 'dear', you will be like HOW?
There is ulterior motive to that.
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Boyooosa(m): 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lordave:
There is ulterior motive to that.
Find X then....
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by meobizy(f): 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
Only jobless people have time to study female tactics. I have better things to do with my life.
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by guywitzerogal(m): 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
LightQueen:
Friend zone this, friend zone that.. Ah! I don't care what friend zone is, all I know is I call my friends any sweet names I like. Same with them.

Calling male friends sweet names doesn't necessary mean *friend zone* to me it shows how much I love and care. *Love a friend just as you love yourself*

The mention (s) are getting much, reason why I didn't reply some, everyone with his or her opinion pls.

guywitzerogal wink wink
Queenoflight
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Masterclass32: 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
It means nothing. Anybody can call anyone anything.
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
guywitzerogal:
Queenoflight
wink. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.