Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Five Things Husbands Hide From Their Wives That They Shouldn’t - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Five Things Husbands Hide From Their Wives That They Shouldn’t (896 Views)

Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) / Percentage Of Wives That Earn More Than Their Husbands In Nigeria / Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Things Husbands Hide From Their Wives That They Shouldn’t by ValourDigest(m): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
Five Things Husbands Hide from Their Wives that They Shouldn’t

For several years I was a financial advisor. One of my favorite parts of the job was getting to know people. Sitting around a kitchen table I would hear all about my client’s past successes and failures, future hopes and dreams, and current circumstances and struggles. When I was able to meet with both husband and wife tons of progress was made in both of them meeting their goals. However, in most situations, I would meet with only one, and usually, the other spouse didn’t even know about the meeting. More often than I can remember they would tell me, “My spouse doesn’t know about this account and I want to keep it that way.” When I asked why I always received the same answer, “I don’t trust (him) or (her).” Hiding things in a relationship, especially a marriage is never wise.

Without trust, marriages don’t work. They completely break down. Trust is the central ingredient to a having a healthy marriage. Rather than hide things from each other, married couples need to work out their differences. This can be painful, but the alternative will lead to a shallow marriage at best, while at worst it can have dire consequences. If you are hiding things from your wife it’s time to share and confront the problem.

Read more at; https://valourdigest.com/five-things-husbands-hide-from-their-wives-that-they-shouldnt/
Re: Five Things Husbands Hide From Their Wives That They Shouldn’t by catwalq(f): 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
Humans are funny. You can share your bodies but can't share info about money

God pls don't let me marry someone I can't declare all my assets to.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mum Hand-feeds ‘zombie’ Son Addicted To Video Game Because He Can’t Stop Playing / Warning: When You Open Your Window At Night. Please Use The Window Net. / People Are Wicked We Are Still Living In The One Room Face-me-i-face-you Apartme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.