Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

56-year-old Man Reportedly Marries 16-year-old Girl In Anambra (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 56-year-old Man Reportedly Marries 16-year-old Girl In Anambra (Photos) (1730 Views)

Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea / 31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

56-year-old Man Reportedly Marries 16-year-old Girl In Anambra (Photos) by MrGist: 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
A 56-year-old man who is reported to be mentally unstable has married a 16-year-old girl in Anambra.

According to reports, the traditional wedding was graced by family, friends and associates in Ozubulu area of Anambra State.

Facebook user Chibuzor Ikeh wrote;

This man in the picture carrying this girl on his leg is by name Izuchukwu Igwilo from the well known very rich Igwilo family in Ozubulu Anambra State.

The man himself “Izuchukwu” is mentally unbalance. He is suffering from demented brain. He is not normal and at the same time he is a drunkard, and he will be at least 56 years old. Now his family wants to marry a wife for him and they got this small girl for him.

A 16 years old girl, This girl is from a very poor family… POVERTY IS A VERY BIG BASTARD …,

The family of this small girl did not waste time to hand over their daughter to Izu’s family just because the Igwilo family are very rich.

This girl is under age for Heaven sake. This is completely evil. Yes a big evil because Izu will not be the one to be servicing this girl because he can not do anything.

This girl will turn to a sex slave to that family and the community ( Everybody will just be collecting their own share). Devil shame on you.

I know that they brainwashed this girls family that the girl will take care of Izu’s large share of land’s and other properties, but that will not make them to destroy this little girls future.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/56-year-old-man-reportedly-marries-16-year-old-girl-in-anambra

Re: 56-year-old Man Reportedly Marries 16-year-old Girl In Anambra (Photos) by MrGist: 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
See more photos and watch video here >>> SEE MORE PHOTOS

Re: 56-year-old Man Reportedly Marries 16-year-old Girl In Anambra (Photos) by MrGist: 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: 56-year-old Man Reportedly Marries 16-year-old Girl In Anambra (Photos) by Binikingdowm: 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
The entire south east needs to be cleansed with holy water
Re: 56-year-old Man Reportedly Marries 16-year-old Girl In Anambra (Photos) by Bloooody(m): 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
AFONJA
Re: 56-year-old Man Reportedly Marries 16-year-old Girl In Anambra (Photos) by Bloooody(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
I support this.
There's nothing wrong here.
The girl is martured
Those watermelons look 20
He can take my younger sister if he's willing to pay
Re: 56-year-old Man Reportedly Marries 16-year-old Girl In Anambra (Photos) by Lee84: 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
Very beautiful girl, she looks very happy!!
Re: 56-year-old Man Reportedly Marries 16-year-old Girl In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
She was forced..Simple!
Re: 56-year-old Man Reportedly Marries 16-year-old Girl In Anambra (Photos) by Stargurl20(f): 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
paedophile
Re: 56-year-old Man Reportedly Marries 16-year-old Girl In Anambra (Photos) by frankfrancis871: 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
sad

I wonder why he married an old woman of 16, I'd prefer an 8 years old.

Proudly paedophile!
Re: 56-year-old Man Reportedly Marries 16-year-old Girl In Anambra (Photos) by chichar1(f): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
Izuogu1:
She was forced..Simple!
shut up!!!!!!!!! the man was forced to get married by his own family members
Re: 56-year-old Man Reportedly Marries 16-year-old Girl In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
chichar1:
shut up!!!!!!!!! the man was forced to get married by his own family members
can't u politely talk with someone?
Re: 56-year-old Man Reportedly Marries 16-year-old Girl In Anambra (Photos) by chichar1(f): 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
Izuogu1:
can't u politely talk with someone?
can't you reasonable comment on this topic?
Re: 56-year-old Man Reportedly Marries 16-year-old Girl In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
chichar1:
can't you reasonable comment on this topic?

Re: 56-year-old Man Reportedly Marries 16-year-old Girl In Anambra (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
is dis not Africa magic drama
Re: 56-year-old Man Reportedly Marries 16-year-old Girl In Anambra (Photos) by isahkadir1(m): 6:39am On Jan 30, 2019
Since the man wasn't from the north, nobody has insulted Islam here, and neither has anyone attacked Christianity for this, even though the man is from the south. some are even indirectly supporting the man.

I recalled an event that broke internet recently, when a man from Niger state married a 21 years old lady.. Instead of the man to be blamed for whatever reasons they think he's to be blamed for, Islam took the whole insult.

Moreover, what's wrong in marrying a 16yrs old girl who's already seeing her Period? Her mates are somewhere selling their private parts. I would rather have my daughter marry an old man than to allow her to have sex around. The magnitude of such offense is so big..

1 Like

Re: 56-year-old Man Reportedly Marries 16-year-old Girl In Anambra (Photos) by chichar1(f): 7:14am On Jan 30, 2019
[quote author=Izuogu1 post=75240406][/quote]mtcheeewwww!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Fb Groups And Passion For Sexual Talk / “once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life”- Slay Queen / Did I Do Something Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.