Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

I Told A Girl I Love Her And She Just Walk Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told A Girl I Love Her And She Just Walk Away (1377 Views)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told A Girl I Love Her And She Just Walk Away by madami123: 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
Without saying a word should I ask her what the problem is or let her get back to me or just forget about her
Re: I Told A Girl I Love Her And She Just Walk Away by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
Just buy sense.

A bottle is about N100 in ShopRite.

5 Likes

Re: I Told A Girl I Love Her And She Just Walk Away by Tamarapetty(f): 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
Let her get back to you, if she doesnt, then forget about her.

1 Like

Re: I Told A Girl I Love Her And She Just Walk Away by Valleys(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
You for show her car keys grin and see the wonders
NB: chase the cheque, never chase the...
Re: I Told A Girl I Love Her And She Just Walk Away by emeijeh(m): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
madami123:
Without saying a word should I ask her what the problem is or let her get back to me or just forget about her

Please change your toothpaste grin

5 Likes

Re: I Told A Girl I Love Her And She Just Walk Away by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
luv kill you there.. wink wink wink
Re: I Told A Girl I Love Her And She Just Walk Away by Nwaikuku2(m): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
madami123:
Let he go. Must u love? Since u start loving, what have u acheive with the company of a woman?

1 Like

Re: I Told A Girl I Love Her And She Just Walk Away by MJBOLT: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
never ask a girl out.

Cc HARDDON

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only
madami123:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told A Girl I Love Her And She Just Walk Away by MJBOLT: 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
Amakavula:
luv kill you there.. wink wink wink

Re: I Told A Girl I Love Her And She Just Walk Away by dollytino4real(f): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
check ur mouth odour and ur English u spake or spoke to her
Re: I Told A Girl I Love Her And She Just Walk Away by wilsonchilboy(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Buy sense u no gree
Borrow sense u no still gree
U de tell her u love her u know how many people wey don tell m about love b4?
Re: I Told A Girl I Love Her And She Just Walk Away by madami123: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
Buy sense u no gree
Borrow sense u no still gree
U de tell her u love her u know how many people wey don tell m about love b4?
what you mean
Re: I Told A Girl I Love Her And She Just Walk Away by wilsonchilboy(m): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
madami123:
what you mean
meaning u shouldn't have jump into love sh*t just like dat abi u no get compass?
Re: I Told A Girl I Love Her And She Just Walk Away by frankfrancis871: 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
sad

I know what's exactly on her mind!!!

Your ugliness chased the beast girl away, so stop being susceptible.

She thought she was the most ugliest animal in the world until she saw you.
The sad news is your ugliness has no remedy, suicide should be a better option.

1 Like

Re: I Told A Girl I Love Her And She Just Walk Away by madami123: 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

what you mean and pls don't used suicide jokingly
Re: I Told A Girl I Love Her And She Just Walk Away by Geophilip: 1:54am On Jan 30, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

your comment is so annoying.
go to TB Joshua for deliverance
don't say such a word next time especially in a buhari era
Re: I Told A Girl I Love Her And She Just Walk Away by marvinsync(m): 2:24am On Jan 30, 2019
madami123:

grin grin you're a loser
Re: I Told A Girl I Love Her And She Just Walk Away by Bamz(m): 4:59am On Jan 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
never ask a girl out.

Cc HARDDON

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only

Hahaha that thread is a full text book mate.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend / Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution / Quick And Frequent Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.