Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,565 members, 7,955,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

Why Men Rule The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Rule The World (420 Views)

Women Will Continue To Rule The World / Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense / Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Rule The World by Deicide: 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
It's simple we males are used to disapointment, getting rejected but what do we do? we stand on our feet and hit back at life again.

Women on the other hand can`t handle rejection well, even to ask a guy out is a problem for them. But if females can't handle simple task like that how would they handle bigger task life throws at them? How would you handle being rejected that's if you even have the courage to try?

"Oh i want that position but am afraid to ask because i don't want to feel needy or what if they reject the proposal" etc.

Now am not saying all women are like this. but majority of them fall into this category. if you want something you stand up and take it.

NB: Now this is not gospel truth i might be wrong but its just how i feel.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Rule The World by dollytino4real(f): 12:28am On Jan 30, 2019
because they have two brokus and one arpamu
Re: Why Men Rule The World by CreepyBlackpool: 12:32am On Jan 30, 2019
Men and women have never been and will never be equal.
Anybody that thinks otherwise is just fooling him/herself!
Re: Why Men Rule The World by Deicide: 12:53am On Jan 30, 2019
dollytino4real:
because they have two brokus and one arpamu
A female really typed this?
Re: Why Men Rule The World by Deicide: 12:55am On Jan 30, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Men and women have never been and will never be equal.
Equal in what way? Are we not all humans? You making it sound asif male have special ability, do you know how to fly?
Re: Why Men Rule The World by dollytino4real(f): 11:01am On Jan 30, 2019
Deicide:
A female really typed this?
want do u expect

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What's The 'stupidest' Thing Your Love For A Girl Made You Do? / Anyone Living In Sokoto Here? / I Lost The Love Of My Life & I Am Unable To Love Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.