Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,100 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. (73402 Views)

President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight / Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by globemoney01: 12:22am On Jan 31, 2019
Earthquake1:

I want a better Nigeria and seeing what Obi has done for Anambra I believe he can do it on the National level

I know you are in Anambra enjoying Peter Obi's dividend while badmouthing him

Obiano's scraps can guarantee you a future, continue
The question you lots have refused to answer is what did Obi do in Anambra
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Kagawa10: 12:22am On Jan 31, 2019
mcquin:

First I'm happy you appreciate the fact that Atiku using the scenerio painted answered the question straight up.

It's foolishness trying so hard to restrict someone to using just one example when there are plethora of examples or comparisons to pick from. Atleast that much you've been thought in your primary school when one formula is used for solving various problem-questions. It boils down to logic. The question is l, can it easily apply? Does it appeal to logic? There are multiple scenerios that can be used to drive home same point that any opinion held can be changed. I won't want to go round and round this point again.

Lastly on the interactive session just witnessed, neither Atiku, Kadira or Obi talked about Atiku being forgiven. Why not stay on the issues discussed and avoid bringing in extraneous arguments into it.
Will you keep quiet? I just dey shame for the dunces we have in Nigeria? Is like you don't know the use of Var in football? Or maybe the dunce Obi doesn't know the use of Var when he made the stupid analogy! What has var got to do with a candidate vying for a presidential position in the first place? Is this one mad ni? Yeye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by mcquin(m): 12:24am On Jan 31, 2019
athorello:

You lack reasoning capacity and vision like your principals....

When did Obj admit that his opinions and perceptions were wrong. Instead, by his last release, his adamant that "all" his observations were true but the "guy man" has apologized. Smh

Your thinking cap can't help you to move the analogy from the context of of The Candidates to what they're selling nor understand that the Election is #APC's to Lose. embarassed shocked

Lifeless torment all of you.
I'll refrain from going low as you. I'm cultured.
Now, was there any mention by Kadira, Atiku or Obi that Atiku was forgiven by Obj? Why not stay of the discuss from the session and avoid bringing in extraneous ideas into the town hall meeting.

And please learn not to be uncouth and discuss intelligently next time. Not everyone here is an agbero.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Earthquake1: 12:25am On Jan 31, 2019
globemoney01:

I will not answer you because it will be showing something to the blind

What I would say is that Peter Obi even took his development beyond Anambra state and donated a bus for my school in Enugu

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by mcquin(m): 12:26am On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:

Will you keep quiet? I just dey shame for the dunces we have in Nigeria? Is like you don't know the use of Var in football? Or maybe the dunce Obi doesn't know the use of Var when he made the stupid analogy! What has var got to do with a candidate vying for a presidential position? Is this one mad ni? Yeye.

Hello please, if you can't discuss intelligently, if you are ill mannered, dogmatic and unable to reason intelligently, move to the next guy. Try not to quote me again. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Earthquake1: 12:26am On Jan 31, 2019
[s]
Kagawa10:

Will you keep quiet? I just dey shame for the dunces we have in Nigeria? Is like you don't know the use of Var in football? Or maybe the dunce Obi doesn't know the use of Var when he made the stupid analogy! What has var got to do with a candidate vying for a presidential position in the first place? Is this one mad ni? Yeye.
[/s]

Someone supporting Buhari is calling another person a dunce

Sometimes you shut up out of shame

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Kagawa10: 12:32am On Jan 31, 2019
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]

Someone supporting Buhari is calling another person a dunce

Sometimes you shut up out of shame
Lol. Show me where I said I would vote Buhari. Fact is I've opined the Buhari govt have much better in 4yrs than pdp 16 years despite earning 60% less. That's a fact that can't be disputed.

But on whom to vote, I don't know if I would either take a nap on election day, vote Sowore or vote Buhari but I'm definitely not voting Atiku. Neva again!
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Kagawa10: 12:34am On Jan 31, 2019
mcquin:

Hello please, if you can't discuss intelligently, if you are ill mannered, dogmatic and unable to reason intelligently, move to the next guy. Try not to quote me again. Thank you.
Will you shut up. See his mouth like Var. Don't go and find out what Var is used for. You can even teach your fellow dunce, Obi while at it. Yeye.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Glorymax: 12:34am On Jan 31, 2019
yemi15:

They are irredeemable unfortunately.

They needed to be helped by force even if they refused
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Earthquake1: 12:35am On Jan 31, 2019
[s]
Kagawa10:

Lol. Show me where I said I would vote Buhari. Fact is I've opined the Buhari govt have much better in 4yrs than pdp 16 years despite earning 60% less. That's a fact that can't be disputed.

But on whom to vote, I don't know if I would either take a nap on election day, vote Sowore or vote Buhari but I'm definitely not voting Atiku. Neva again!
[/s]

Who are APC? Amaechi, Orji Uzor Kalu, Akpabio?

I'm not voting party but candidates and Atiku is hundred times better than Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Kagawa10: 12:38am On Jan 31, 2019
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]

Who are APC? Amaechi, Orji Uzor Kalu, Akpabio?

I'm not voting party but candidates and Atiku is hundred times better than Buhari
In your deluded mind. Atiku, neva again.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Earthquake1: 12:39am On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:

Answer my question, who are APC?

At least justify your 30k stipend grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by mcquin(m): 12:39am On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:

Will you shut up. See his mouth like Var. Don't go and find out what Var is used for. You can even teach your fellow dunce, Obi while at it. Yeye.
Done yet? Now move!
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by athorello(m): 12:40am On Jan 31, 2019
mcquin:

I'll refrain from going low as you. I'm cultured.
Now, was there any mention by Kadira, Atiku or Obi that Atiku was forgiven by Obj? Why not stay of the discuss from the session and avoid bringing in extraneous ideas into the town hall meeting.

And please learn not to be uncouth and discuss intelligently next time. Not everyone here is an agbero.

If you can't show me where "the Referee" admitted he's wrong, you're still low on reasoning, and I'll just pass.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Earthquake1: 12:41am On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:

The dullard son is riding 100 million bike, his daughter is working at NNPC, his father in law is in charge of Nigerian borders, his sister in law is head of INEC collation and you are shouting Atiku grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Kagawa10: 12:45am On Jan 31, 2019
Earthquake1:

Answer my question, who are APC?

At least justify your 30k stipend grin
lmao. Until you see vouch for the aforementioned folks, you should goan sit down. Neva again would Atiku preside over us.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Earthquake1: 12:45am On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:

lmao. Until you see vouch for the aforementioned folks, you should goan sit down. Neva again would Atiku preside over us.

You have started blabbing gibberish

Go and sleep
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Kagawa10: 12:47am On Jan 31, 2019
Earthquake1:

The dullard son is riding 100 million bike, his daughter is working at NNPC, his father in law is in charge of Nigerian borders, his sister in law is head of INEC collation and you are shouting Atiku grin
No longer 50mil bike? The sister inlaw Jonathan appointed abi? And other megefede...

Yeye. Atiku, neva again.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by mcquin(m): 12:55am On Jan 31, 2019
athorello:

If you can't show me where "the Referee" admitted he's wrong, you're still low on reasoning, and I'll just pass.

Now that you've taken a more decent approach, let's discuss.
When Atiku was questioned on Obj's perception about him, he said, "...if your former employer now turns around and admit that you are the man fit for the job, I'll employ you." In buttressing that point, Obi brought in the VAR analogy to insinuate that where your former employer holds a bad opinion about you, but with events putting things the proper perspective (VAR showing the referee what really transpired), and the employer changes his mind about you, then you are good to go.

Obi from the discuss pointed out that like the Referee, Obj changed his mind as events unfolded. There was no mention of forgiveness by the moderator, Obi or Atiku, so why not stay on what was discussed?

Funny enough if out in same position, critics won't have a better answer or were you expecting Atiku to pitch himself against Obj or Nigerians. That was APC's game plan, and I'm sorry in-depth diplomacy was deployed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Earthquake1: 1:10am On Jan 31, 2019
[s]
Kagawa10:

No longer 50mil bike? The sister inlaw Jonathan appointed abi? And other megefede...

Yeye. Atiku, neva again.
[/s]

U're defending corruption abi? your 30k go end by February 16 grin

Now take yourself out of my mentions
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by youngmonj: 1:10am On Jan 31, 2019
Quite a performance by Atiku but why no question on restructuring? And this issues seems to have died down on their campaign
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by MrBanner(m): 1:36am On Jan 31, 2019
bizzibodi:

Yes,a thief shld have more questions to answer,obi is crafty,Atiku is dishonest they never gave convincing answers,we Nigeria are waiting to pass our verdict on them on febuhari.

Thank you very much, but from my deductions tonight, I'm voting Mr Abubakar. Life was simpler when PDP held the block.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by gare(f): 2:49am On Jan 31, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Own goal. He just lost the votes of all farmers under the anchor borrowers scheme.

He has s saying the anchor borrowers is fake when the farmers just dropped an install mental 1.5b part repayment for the loan they got

Did you receive the money from them, Atiku is a northern and he is telling you that it is fake you are here running your mouth

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by bukatyne(f): 4:55am On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:

What exactly does Buhari's govt have over PDP's if your earning is 60% less ditto your purchasing power?

Are were you earning illegally prior to now?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Admitwithschola: 5:28am On Jan 31, 2019
I enjoyed this town hall.

The moderator seems to act a bit different from the person I saw during President Buhari's town hall.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by agabaI23(m): 6:14am On Jan 31, 2019
obyback:

And we are anything like Puerto Rico? lol at the way nigerians throw examples around. I was waiting for obi to name one Africa country that is benefiting from tax cut on poor infrastructure
So you prefer to look up to someone who you're better than? Go and find out when the law which is no longer active exacted.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 31, 2019
Download this lovely song "Searching for love" by Xpol( a nairalander) http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 31, 2019
gare:

Did you receive the money from them, Atiku is a northern and he is telling you that it is fake you are here running your mouth

Atiku himself is fake because Bank of Industry has confirmed it.

What does Atiku know apart from how to loot.

What has being a northerner got to do with BOI anchor borrowers scheme? Is the anchor borrowers scheme meant for the north alone?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by ada9ja(f): 7:08am On Jan 31, 2019
LZAA:

Apart from law enforcement,serious countries' economies are private sector driven

we are still developing or under develop for auch now when half of our money is been looted

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by DesChyko: 7:19am On Jan 31, 2019
globemoney01:

I was domiciled in Anambra State as a scholar at the State University during Obi's tenure, and with what was obtainable at the university before he came in, and what happened after, what secondary schools benefitted from his tenure, how moving around became quite more easier and comfortable with the roads/bridges and vehicles, I dare say you as an indigene would be a traitor to condemn him as a non-performer. Those of us who schooled in Anambra State University then would remember one sum like that we paid for a certain reason and was returned back to every single one of us when he ruled that it was not our duty to provide it. I think it was about 5k or thereabout.
Did you even ever visit State Structures under his tenure? Did you notice how impeccable they appeared? Some where even undergoing construction or reconstruction while others appeared very calm and serene. The perfect environment is indeed the soul of business.
It would be impossible to outline his achievements, especially without also including the current gains in the state from his past investments, which is the major driving force of a true business man. Investing today to gain tomorrow.
What he did for Anambra State is what a governor is supposed to do. No need to praise him much. But as they say, in the land of the blind, a one-eyed man is the king.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by DesChyko: 7:21am On Jan 31, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Atiku himself is fake because Bank of Industry has confirmed it.

What does Atiku know apart from how to loot.

What has being a northerner got to do with BOI anchor borrowers scheme? Is the anchor borrowers scheme meant for the north alone?

We'ld like to analyse what Atiku knows apart from to loot.

Let start with your investments in Nigeria.
Can you list them for us to see? cool
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by DesChyko: 7:23am On Jan 31, 2019
Admitwithschola:
I enjoyed this town hall.

The moderator seems to act a bit different from the person I saw during President Buhari's town hall.

Truth man. The questions were really deep and intelligent.
I wished the VP's debates were this insightful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children / Buhari And Tinubu Shake Hands At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photo) / Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.