Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,217 members, 7,953,802 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:56 AM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says (37007 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
Joshmodest:

It's your parental duty, to make sure your children don't choose to become gay ...., and respecting a man's Decision is not accepting , or admiring or seeing it as right, it is simply choosing to let his decision be his , and let ur opinions be yours ...and not allowing both to conflict, I am not a religious fellow , and I have serious hatred for some religious cults out there , but that does not mean I would see them gathering to do thier thing , and go and start destructing thier activities , or attacking them simply because I hate thier practises , ....I simply pass them as it is none of my business , ( respecting thier rights to religion despite the hatred I have for it ). That is what I'm talking about...
Now saying "you have the right to say don't flaunt ur deviance in my face "...I have a question , has any gay or lesbian come to flaunt thier genitals in your face , if so u have the right to report he / she to the police..like I would do too...but if no , I wonder what u mean by your face , SM is a mega city , where everyone has the liberty to post whatever , pleases them as long as it isn't against the terms and policies , of whatever medium they are using.... if u don't want to see what u call sexual perversion , regulate ur social media activities or better still deactivate ur account ....
Lastly we all sin doesn't mean sin should be condoned , but it means when u see a fellow sinner, whose sin is worse than yours , don't over criticize like u are a saint .....
how can you respect and not accept ,how can you respect and not condone? Seems English is very hard.

if we all must not criticize because we all sin, then we might as well just break the moral compass so we can all act the way we want . what then is the need to keep a reminder of where we as humans must draw the line?. Its LGT ,then transgender, who knows next it will be bestiality, pedophiles( even though its already subtly legal in some parts of Nigeria),next incest, who knows how much longer humanity will sink?

The fact that you don't find the sight of two men kissing in public disturbing says alot about you tho.
Have a nice day.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by princfred(m): 8:32am On Feb 02, 2019
Sarang:

Do you fornicate? Yes or no. If yes, then please do me a favor, hold your opinion.

Shallow mind, so we condemn other sins and the ones we commit which the Bible condemns but respect the abomination of homosexuality? May you remain single due to the net deficit of real guys which homosexuality will cause if allowed to thrive and infect more guys, say Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by princfred(m): 8:34am On Feb 02, 2019
frenzyduchess:
how can you respect and not accept ,how can you respect and not condone? Seems English is very hard.

if we all must not criticize because we all sin, then we might as well just break the moral compass so we can all act the way we want . what then is the need to keep a reminder of where we as humans must draw the line?. Its LGT ,then transgender, who knows next it will be bestiality, pedophiles( even though its already subtly legal in some parts of Nigeria),next incest, who knows how much longer humanity will sink?

The fact that you don't find the sight of two men kissing in public disturbing says alot about you tho.
Have a nice day.

All in the name of it is their business. Respect abomination but condemn other sins what can be more mentally convulated than that.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
princfred:
All in the name of it is there business. Respect abomination but condemn other sins.
I tire for this people o.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Joshmodest(m): 7:55am On Feb 03, 2019
frenzyduchess:

Have a nice day.

Madam holier than thou , whenever you are in the states , and u see two men kissing in public , pick stick and knack thier head , or better still if u have access to gun kill them ...since u fail to understand my point...the fact u will actually attack a human being , for doing something u find disturbing , speaks volumes about ur personality...
I don't condone stealing , doesn't mean when I catch a thief in public, I'll join a mob to beat him up , not because I condone stealing ( but I respect the thief's right to life ) , now does that mean I accept stealing in the society....I see even a rapist ( a crime I so detest ) been beaten to death by a mob in the society , I won't join them , ( I don't know if you would , does that mean I accept rape in the society ), the point here is a man was attacked by a mob , for being gay ( which is not a crime in U.S compared to stealing ) and u are here justifying jungle justice and mob action on people, using biblical principles and moral standards....
To respect and not condone is this simple ....I have a friend who smokes , I try to tell him to stop , he refuses , he's an adult , he has the right to do what he likes , as long as it's not against the law ..I don't want it to affect our friendship, so I have no option but to respect his choice , and maintain my opinion on smoking, he won't smoke it when I'm around him ,and he won't come to my house with weed , cos he knows I don't condone smoking , despite the fact I respect his decision to continue smoking...
I just wanted to make you see that English is not as hard as you see it , and u can actually respect and not accept ... but like my mom would say, u can't advise a man who has made up his mind.... BTW , I respect your opinion but I don't accept it ..
Have a nice day !
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 03, 2019
Joshmodest:

Madam holier than thou , whenever you are in the states , and u see two men kissing in public , pick stick and knack thier head , or better still if u have access to gun kill them ...since u fail to understand my point...the fact u will actually attack a human being , for doing something u find disturbing , speaks volumes about ur personality...
I don't condone stealing , doesn't mean when I catch a thief in public, I'll join a mob to beat him up , not because I condone stealing ( but I respect the thief's right to life ) , now does that mean I accept stealing in the society....I see even a rapist ( a crime I so detest ) been beaten to death by a mob in the society , I won't join them , ( I don't know if you would , does that mean I accept rape in the society ), the point here is a man was attacked by a mob , for being gay ( which is not a crime in U.S compared to stealing ) and u are here justifying jungle justice and mob action on people, using biblical principles and moral standards....
To respect and not condone is this simple ....I have a friend who smokes , I try to tell him to stop , he refuses , he's an adult , he has the right to do what he likes , as long as it's not against the law ..I don't want it to affect our friendship, so I have no option but to respect his choice , and maintain my opinion on smoking, he won't smoke it when I'm around him ,and he won't come to my house with weed , cos he knows I don't condone smoking , despite the fact I respect his decision to continue smoking...
I just wanted to make you see that English is not as hard as you see it , and u can actually respect and not accept ... but like my mom would say, u can't advise a man who has made up his mind.... BTW , I respect your opinion but I don't accept it ..
Have a nice day !
atleast you are not blind to the concept of "don't throw your perversion in my face", and keep your sh1t to yourself, which is what we straight people are telling these fag00ts to do,is that so hard?

As far as I am concerned ,what they do to a thief or a rapist is not my business ,if I see a thief being burnt to death, that is his cup of tea ,it doesn't make me inhumane,thieves have killed ,even the law permits capital punishment, does it mean the law is inhumane?

You don't have to accept my opinion.,so also I dont even respect yours nor accept it either.

By the way, you liberal folks are so overwhelmed with your guilt for sin(oh ,I sin too ,let me not cast the first stone) that y'all have become too scared to speak up lest your sins find you out. Yes ,I might just be holier than you. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Amakababe(f): 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
Sarang:

Why are nigerians so bittered.. tufiakwa!
bittered?
Do Rack your psyche for a better word. I am anything, but bitter.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Joshmodest(m): 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
frenzyduchess:
atleast you are not blind to the concept of "don't throw your perversion in my face", and keep your sh1t to yourself, which is what we straight people are telling these fag00ts to do,is that so hard?

As far as I am concerned ,what they do to a thief or a rapist is not my business ,if I see a thief being burnt to death, that is his cup of tea ,it doesn't make me inhumane,thieves have killed ,even the law permits capital punishment, does it mean the law is inhumane?

You don't have to accept my opinion.,so also I dont even respect yours nor accept it either.

By the way, you liberal folks are so overwhelmed with your guilt for sin(oh ,I sin too ,let me not cast the first stone) that y'all have become too scared to speak up lest your sins find you out. Yes ,I might just be holier than you. tongue

I have asked this question before , where exactly is your face ....did they come to your house to carry out thier sodomy acts.... social media is not your face ....it's a platform ,any body can post anything they want , as far as it doesn't contradict the terms and conditions of the medium....
Now in 2017 a 9 year old boy ( who could have become a great man in future ) was murdered for stealing in the market , if u were there and could do anything to stop it , u clearly wouldn't , cos that's his "cup of tea" in your words....which to me is a clear case of wickedness( and the Bible likens wickedness to the sin of witchcraft)....

Talking about we liberal folks having soiled hands,and so don't want to be judgemental,I am not a religious folk , but I remember the phrase, he who has no sin should cast the stone first...was made by Jesus ( the supposed son of God according to Christians, who I perceive you are holier than going by your statement) when some people wanted to crucify a prostitute, i believe Jesus telling those people to cast the first stone if they were sinless , meant he was a liberal folk., Who was overwhelmed by his guilt ,hence not wanting to crucify a prostitute... lest his sins would locate him .....

Even the law u say that permits capital punishment , kicks against jungle justice...

I would never hurt a human like myself , for any reason cos one he has a right to live , and two I'm not perfect ( compared to you the perfect one ) , and I believe every sane law abiding citizen ,of the country would do same ....
I once again respect your opinion( without giving a f*ck about if you respect mine, cos it translates to nothing for me ) , even though the post is a piece of sh*t like the former one ....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
Joshmodest:

I have asked this question before , where exactly is your face ....did they come to your house to carry out thier sodomy acts.... social media is not your face ....it's a platform ,any body can post anything they want , as far as it doesn't contradict the terms and conditions of the medium....
Now in 2017 a 9 year old boy ( who could have become a great man in future ) was murdered for stealing in the market , if u were there and could do anything to stop it , u clearly wouldn't , cos that's his "cup of tea" in your words....which to me is a clear case of wickedness( and the Bible likens wickedness to the sin of witchcraft)....

Talking about we liberal folks having soiled hands,and so don't want to be judgemental,I am not a religious folk , but I remember the phrase, he who has no sin should cast the stone first...was made by Jesus ( the supposed son of God according to Christians, who I perceive you are holier than going by your statement) when some people wanted to crucify a prostitute, i believe Jesus telling those people to cast the first stone if they were sinless , meant he was a liberal folk., Who was overwhelmed by his guilt ,hence not wanting to crucify a prostitute... lest his sins would locate him .....

Even the law u say that permits capital punishment , kicks against jungle justice...

I would never hurt a human like myself , for any reason cos one he has a right to live , and two I'm not perfect ( compared to you the perfect one ) , and I believe every sane law abiding citizen ,of the country would do same ....
I once again respect your opinion( without giving a f*ck about if you respect mine, cos it translates to nothing for me ) , even though the post is a piece of sh*t like the former one ....
at least it still illegal in Nigeria whether you like it or not so I dont get to see two fagg0ts kissing while walking down the streets. And let me make it clear ,that you don't have to be religious to be morally upright, cos I know you are assuming I am some religious freak, (which assumption is for fools). And if you think speaking the truth means one assumes to be perfect ,that too is your cup of tea.

But talking about Jesus, that is the reason why "the church" has become worldly and the world has become churchy, go to some churches you can't differentiate between people that are coming out from a club and a church.So let us all not have a moral compass since we dont want to cast the first stone.

The way poeple use this particular example to justify their deeds you would think it is the only chapter in the bible. They quickly flip over the verse or chapter that talks on the very deed they are doing,and hold on to "he who has no sin" where as there are several other verses that talks on vices and sins that one should not be found wanting in.

About the 9 year old boy, someone once asked Trump , if he could kill baby Hitler if he would, I am sure you would have said "NO".none one knows what he would have become, and besides he wasnt 9 years old ,get your facts right and stop whiping up sentiments.

Sh1t or not, fagg0ts are lesser than animals,humans who have left the natural course of nature are not to be respected but pitied and rebuked.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by ableguy(m): 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
frenzyduchess:

Have a nice day.

Thanks so much, that's the phrase they always adopt everywhere.
Maybe because we are sinners we have to welcome, accept and practice every evil. Always crying victims because truly they know what they are into is odd. Tufiakwa
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Joshmodest(m): 6:41am On Feb 04, 2019
frenzyduchess:
at least it still illegal in Nigeria whether you like it or not so I dont get to see two fagg0ts kissing while walking down the streets. And let me make it clear ,that you don't have to be religious to be morally upright, cos I know you are assuming I am some religious freak, (which assumption is for fools). And if you think speaking the truth means one assumes to be perfect ,that too is your cup of tea.

But talking about Jesus, that is the reason why "the church" has become worldly and the world has become churchy, go to some churches you can't differentiate between people that are coming out from a club and a church.So let us all not have a moral compass since we dont want to cast the first stone.

The way poeple use this particular example to justify their deeds you would think it is the only chapter in the bible. They quickly flip over the verse or chapter that talks on the very deed they are doing,and hold on to "he who has no sin" where as there are several other verses that talks on vices and sins that one should not be found wanting in.

About the 9 year old boy, someone once asked Trump , if he could kill baby Hitler if he would, I am sure you would have said "NO".none one knows what he would have become, and besides he wasnt 9 years old ,get your facts right and stop whiping up sentiments.

Sh1t or not, fagg0ts are lesser than animals,humans who have left the natural course of nature are not to be respected but pitied and rebuked.
I don't pray , or wish any of my brothers , sisters , sons or daughters,, anybody I know , to become a gay or a lesbian, I wish it should remain illegal in Nigeria too , becuase we dey always overdo
....when I watch movies and I even see two women kissing..I stylishly move away and come back later....I agree one doesn't have to be religious to be morally upright...and speaking the truth doesn't mean u are perfect....but condemning thieves ,gays , lesbians , fornicators , adulterers .... saying the church is worldly.... condemning peoples dressing to church...saying it's better to kill a 9 year old thief , than to let him survive ,cos he may become very deadly... condemning people for always reading the " cast the first stone " verse of the Bible, even condemning the Messiah of the Christians for making that statement.... saying you are holier than a person you've never met and don't know , simply because he shares a contrary opinion to yours..if this doesn't prove you are perfect, and so have the right to be judgemental on everyone ...then I wonder what it means....
I read a story of a father who chained his son in a room for seven days for "stealing "... stealing is bad , but when people saw what was done to the boy , we ignore the crime and say ,what kind of wicked father is this ...how can you punish a young boy to this extent simply because he "stole"....a man was attacked , we all hate same sex relationship, because it is not the natural course....but when we( who still have human feelings by the way) see him being attacked , we ignore the act (in this case he hasn't even committed a crime according to US law,) and face the attackers ....to ask them if they are sinless....or if they are saints to attack a person....I'm not saying only upright people , should criticize in a society.. I stand for ignore the speaker and follow the spoken..but when criticism gets too extreme like yours now, we are bound to question your personal life, if you are a saint....
If we want to attack same sex relationships , we should do so on a moral basis , and stop bringing a religious angle to it....because just as you said there are many verses condemning sin in the Bible , but we choose to always talk about the one that says " he who has no sin "....there are many verses talking about other sins in the Bible , and we always want to bring out one that talks about LGBT ....someone even said God didn't destroy Sodom for other sins but for gay / lesbian related sin...God didn't kill ananias and saphira for being gay , but for lying , he didn't put the people of Israel in captivity for being lesbians..
Once again who you respect is your business...but whose human rights you respect is not your business... cos it's mandatory and compulsory to respect people's rights or face the law.. ...when calling for heads of criminals ( including young boys ) . let's always ask ourselves....what if this was my family .....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 04, 2019
Joshmodest:

I don't pray , or wish any of my brothers , sisters , sons or daughters,, anybody I know , to become a gay or a lesbian, I wish it should remain illegal in Nigeria too , becuase we dey always overdo
....when I watch movies and I even see two women kissing..I stylishly move away and come back later....I agree one doesn't have to be religious to be morally upright...and speaking the truth doesn't mean u are perfect....but condemning thieves ,gays , lesbians , fornicators , adulterers .... saying the church is worldly.... condemning peoples dressing to church...saying it's better to kill a 9 year old thief , than to let him survive ,cos he may become very deadly... condemning people for always reading the " cast the first stone " verse of the Bible, even condemning the Messiah of the Christians for making that statement.... saying you are holier than a person you've never met and don't know , simply because he shares a contrary opinion to yours..if this doesn't prove you are perfect, and so have the right to be judgemental on everyone ...then I wonder what it means....
I read a story of a father who chained his son in a room for seven days for "stealing "... stealing is bad , but when people saw what was done to the boy , we ignore the crime and say ,what kind of wicked father is this ...how can you punish a young boy to this extent simply because he "stole"....a man was attacked , we all hate same sex relationship, because it is not the natural course....but when we( who still have human feelings by the way) see him being attacked , we ignore the act (in this case he hasn't even committed a crime according to US law,) and face the attackers ....to ask them if they are sinless....or if they are saints to attack a person....I'm not saying only upright people , should criticize in a society.. I stand for ignore the speaker and follow the spoken..but when criticism gets too extreme like yours now, we are bound to question your personal life, if you are a saint....
If we want to attack same sex relationships , we should do so on a moral basis , and stop bringing a religious angle to it....because just as you said there are many verses condemning sin in the Bible , but we choose to always talk about the one that says " he who has no sin "....there are many verses talking about other sins in the Bible , and we always want to bring out one that talks about LGBT ....someone even said God didn't destroy Sodom for other sins but for gay / lesbian related sin...God didn't kill ananias and saphira for being gay , but for lying , he didn't put the people of Israel in captivity for being lesbians..
Once again who you respect is your business...but whose human rights you respect is not your business... cos it's mandatory and compulsory to respect people's rights or face the law.. ...when calling for heads of criminals ( including young boys ) . let's always ask ourselves....what if this was my family .....
all this talk are all irrelevant, that 9 years old boy you keep trying to use to whip up sentiments was not even 9 to begin with, plus he was among the robbers stabbing people to collect their phones.

If you can support the criminals in your family, also know that criminal has also put another family in pains. My phone and my laptop was stolen so you think when next I see a phone and laptop thief being mobbed ,I will care? Hell no. The real victims are not the criminals ,so get that very clear.

And for the fact that I am not a saint doesn't mean I should throw morals out the window and not at least try to be a better human and stand for the truth.
It was gay,then came transgender, who knows how much lower humanity will sink, I hope you keep this same energy when they legalise incest too, maybe then mothers will legally wed their sons and fathers will legally wed their biological daughters ,cos that day is not far away with the way humans are sinking.

I have said all I have to say, bye.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Joshmodest(m): 7:16am On Feb 04, 2019
frenzyduchess:
all this talk are all irrelevant, that 9 years old boy you keep trying to use to whip up sentiments was not even 9 to begin with, plus he was among the robbers stabbing people to collect their phones.

If you can support the criminals in your family, also know that criminal has also put another family in pains. My phone and my laptop was stolen so you think when next I see a phone and laptop thief being mobbed ,I will care? Hell no. The real victims are not the criminals ,so get that very clear.

And for the fact that I am not a saint doesn't mean I should throw morals out the window and not at least try to be a better human and stand for the truth.
It was gay,then came transgender, who knows how much lower humanity will sink, I hope you keep this same energy when they legalise incest too, maybe then mothers will legally wed their sons and fathers will legally wed their biological daughters ,cos that day is not far away with the way humans are sinking.

I have said all I have to say, bye.

Who told you the same 9 year old boy you are talking about is the one I'm talking about , I'm talking about a more or less pick pocket here, and u re talking about stabbing and stuffs..you should get your facts right miss !!
Lastly Say no to jungle justice and try to have a heart .... it's the least you could do now...I have nothing more to say ..Have a lovely day judging people miss morals.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2019
Joshmodest:

Who told you the same 9 year old boy you are talking about is the one I'm talking about , I'm talking about a more or less pick pocket here, and u re talking about stabbing and stuffs..you should get your facts right miss !!
Lastly Say no to jungle justice and try to have a heart .... it's the least you could do now...I have nothing more to say ..Have a lovely day judging people miss morals.....
If i am miss-morals,that makes you a moral-less swine. Have that in mind.

I am sure if Jesus knew people like you would hold on to "don't judge " and skip the "should we continue in sin that grace may abound " part ,he would have skipped it. You liberals that only pick the part of the bible that suits you.Thats why you find yahoo boys ,ritualist ,rapist ,all in your Churches,paying offerings and thithe. Infact being a Christian is a title now, just so you know.

Since you have a heart ,hopefully your family member gets shot by robbers and then you could call for their release when caught ,oh ye liberal folk , and by the way i have a heart ,and its function is to pump blood, kiss nonsense and ingredients.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Joshmodest(m): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2019
frenzyduchess:
If i am miss-morals,that makes you a moral-less swine. Have that in mind.

I am sure if Jesus knew people like you would hold on to "don't judge " and skip the "should we continue in sin that grace may abound " part ,he would have skipped it. You liberals that only pick the part of the bible that suits you.Thats why you find yahoo boys ,ritualist ,rapist ,all in your Churches,paying offerings and thithe. Infact being a Christian is a title now, just so you know.

Since you have a heart ,hopefully your family member gets shot by robbers and then you could call for their release when caught ,oh ye liberal folk , and by the way i have a heart ,and its function is to pump blood, kiss nonsense and ingredients.

Ever since I've been replying your post I've tried to remain polite , but you seem not to want it that way when u called me a swine..

I am not a Christian , cos I find some of them judgemental like u ...neither am I a Muslim..and when u mentioned sinners in the church I notice the absence of husband snatchers, and fornicators..The Bible categorically speaks a lot about non virgins , and if by any chance , you are one of them u should be stoned to death .... according to the law of Moses... according to one guy on this platform , women are not expected to have public opinions in the bible..so deactivate ur account. And pass your opinions through your husband...
People like you that always want to prove to be the best and look at every other person as sh*t....who want us to take a million steps backward, when we are trying to move forward... saying we should go ahead and be carrying out jungle justice....( An eye for an eye ) ....and also seeing everyone as a sinner....should either be in heaven taking the seat of Jesus on the right side of God .....or living in the forest where your kind belongs... eating and fellowshipping with animals..of your kind , where u can carry out jungle justice on your fellow swinnes and beast ... without being questioned ....
Sooner than expected your family member will be shot by thieves ( your mom ,dad, son , daughter , nephew , nieces , uncle , aunt , boyfriend or close friends, if you have one ) when it happens pick up a rifle and shoot the thief too , better still set the person ablaze and see how people will clap for you, and the God you so cherish will be happy with you...See if you will not sleep in jail for the rest of your miserable life with beasts of your kind...
When I read your replies , i see an educated woman who is in a sad state of confusion and is not ready to be unraveled from her confused mystery.... hereby speaking like somebody devoid of any form of reasoning.....u keep shouting morals and yet u say we should be Carrying out jungle justice ... like we are in a banana republic....
All this judgemental folks , who would be sleeping with anoda woman's husband...and hide behind the keyboard to form holy ...not everyone who is alive has a heart, and heartless people like you , are very dangerous to the society like terrorists.
Miss morals, if u feel the world is too liberal , get a bottle of sniper...use it to drink garri or pap...and find urself the next morning in the land of your dreams...Heaven where you have no sinner, or laws ...or take a map move to the sahara desert .. and join your brethren there...
I won't reply your senseless posts again , cos I would make use of my time relating with humans like my self, who respect people's rights and the civil law.....when next I want to relate with your kind I would go to the zoo....( I doubt u will be in the zoo sef, cos animals in the zoo are even organised than you are..)
Gullible I know it all ,and U know nothing fellas like you, have no business on public forums ....cos all u do is spread your stupidity and shove your ignorance posts down people's throat....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Joshmodest:

Ever since I've been replying your post I've tried to remain polite , but you seem not to want it that way when u called me a swine..

I am not a Christian , cos I find some of them judgemental like u ...neither am I a Muslim..and when u mentioned sinners in the church I notice the absence of husband snatchers, and fornicators..The Bible categorically speaks a lot about non virgins , and if by any chance , you are one of them u should be stoned to death .... according to the law of Moses... according to one guy on this platform , women are not expected to have public opinions in the bible..so deactivate ur account. And pass your opinions through your husband...
People like you that always want to prove to be the best and look at every other person as sh*t....who want us to take a million steps backward, when we are trying to move forward... saying we should go ahead and be carrying out jungle justice....( An eye for an eye ) ....and also seeing everyone as a sinner....should either be in heaven taking the seat of Jesus on the right side of God .....or living in the forest where your kind belongs... eating and fellowshipping with animals..of your kind , where u can carry out jungle justice on your fellow swinnes and beast ... without being questioned ....
Sooner than expected your family member will be shot by thieves ( your mom ,dad, son , daughter , nephew , nieces , uncle , aunt , boyfriend or close friends, if you have one ) when it happens pick up a rifle and shoot the thief too , better still set the person ablaze and see how people will clap for you, and the God you so cherish will be happy with you...See if you will not sleep in jail for the rest of your miserable life with beasts of your kind...
When I read your replies , i see an educated woman who is in a sad state of confusion and is not ready to be unraveled from her confused mystery.... hereby speaking like somebody devoid of any form of reasoning.....u keep shouting morals and yet u say we should be Carrying out jungle justice ... like we are in a banana republic....
All this judgemental folks , who would be sleeping with anoda woman's husband...and hide behind the keyboard to form holy ...not everyone who is alive has a heart, and heartless people like you , are very dangerous to the society like terrorists.
Miss morals, if u feel the world is too liberal , get a bottle of sniper...use it to drink garri or pap...and find urself the next morning in the land of your dreams...Heaven where you have no sinner, or laws ...or take a map move to the sahara desert .. and join your brethren there...
I won't reply your senseless posts again , cos I would make use of my time relating with humans like my self, who respect people's rights and the civil law.....when next I want to relate with your kind I would go to the zoo....( I doubt u will be in the zoo sef, cos animals in the zoo are even organised than you are..)
Gullible I know it all ,and U know nothing fellas like you, have no business on public forums ....cos all u do is spread your stupidity and shove your ignorance posts down people's throat....
That your mother and grandmother slept with people's husbands doesn't mean you will assume every woman out there are like the women in your family you know,have some faith ,not every one is like those that come from your lineage.

I am sure you must have seen women in your family wh0re around that you now assume everyone is like that, thunder fire your mother(dead or alive) for representing women folk in a bad light ,now see how messed up your reasoning is. so sad.

I bet your mother is(was) a robot so your father made all the decisions including when she will sleep and eat. Please not everyone has to be like your barbaric mysogynistic father.

From your very first reply,you have called me names from " miss holier than thou" to "miss morals" and you are not ready to bear the very name you represent you moral-less bush pig.

You ,your family and your ancessors are worse than wild animals sef, no wonder you would want to hide under liberal to hide your true horrific nature because you know you are worse.

May your children grow up to be fagg0ts and may your lineage be lost forever on the face of the earth.May your children lost their way bring you sorrows.

You will die before me,thats for sure, with your pieces scattered all over the face of the earth like the sack of crap you are.

In your stupid mind ,you think the entire earth if filled with moronic fools like you that you thought only the Sahara will be free ,wake up from your slumber dunder head, not everyone reasons like a maggot.

Its your generation that is confused.You have no problem trying to force your opinion down other poeple's throat , idiotic fellow with idiotic ancestors. May your family perish, may your lineage be forgotten in the sands of time like you never existed.

Your death will be worse than drinking sniper. Your pieces will be picked and assembled. You name will.be erased, infact my you be used for rituals so your family will not see your dead body to bury. And say me well to your stupid ancestors when you get to hell .I spit on your father's head(dead or alive) for raising an idiot .

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
ableguy:

Thanks so much, that's the phrase they always adopt everywhere.
Maybe because we are sinners we have to welcome, accept and practice every evil. Always crying victims because truly they know what they are into is odd. Tufiakwa
if we dont stand up ,soon sane and rational people will be minority and they will force their perversion down out throats and make us accept it by force. Despicable fagg0ts should be rebuked. So one they will tell us a father has the right to marry his daughter so long as the daughter is of age and consents to it. These twisted idiots will go all out to make it look like you that disagrees with their perverseness is the uncivilized one. When even animals know it is not supposed to mate with the same sex,so these fagg0ts are lower than animals so are their supporters .

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by ableguy(m): 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
frenzyduchess:
if we dont stand up ,soon sane and rational people will be minority and they will force their perversion down out throats and make us accept it by force. Despicable fagg0ts should be rebuked. So one they will tell us a father has the right to marry his daughter so long as the daughter is of age and consents to it. These twisted idiots will go all out to make it look like you that disagrees with their perverseness is the uncivilized one. When even animals know it is not supposed to mate with the same sex,so these fagg0ts are lower than animals so are their supporters .
I wonder how they even sleep at night with the nonsense they are into.
You're right we must keep talking because of tomorrow's children and my God won't even be happy if I keep quiet about this evil Romans 1 especially verse 27,28&32, even the cartoons small kids watch are now featuring these ugly contents. Truly the devil is powerful, to make people put bad in place of good.
These Yeye people don't want people to talk or condemn the evil they are doing yet they are making appealing to people and even forcing it on others.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Joshmodest(m): 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
frenzyduchess:
That your mother and grandmother slept with people's husbands doesn't mean you will assume every woman out there are like the women in your family you know,have some faith ,not every one is like those that come from your lineage.

I am sure you must have seen women in your family wh0re around that you now assume everyone is like that, thunder fire your mother(dead or alive) for representing women folk in a bad light ,now see how messed up your reasoning is. so sad.

I bet your mother is(was) a robot so your father made all the decisions including when she will sleep and eat. Please not everyone has to be like your barbaric mysogynistic father.

From your very first reply,you have called me names from " miss holier than thou" to "miss morals" and you are not ready to bear the very name you represent you moral-less bush pig.

You ,your family and your ancessors are worse than wild animals sef, no wonder you would want to hide under liberal to hide your true horrific nature because you know you are worse.

May your children grow up to be fagg0ts and may your lineage be lost forever on the face of the earth.May your children lost their way bring you sorrows.

You will die before me,thats for sure, with your pieces scattered all over the face of the earth like the sack of crap you are.

In your stupid mind ,you think the entire earth if filled with moronic fools like you that you thought only the Sahara will be free ,wake up from your slumber dunder head, not everyone reasons like a maggot.

Its your generation that is confused.You have no problem trying to force your opinion down other poeple's throat , idiotic fellow with idiotic ancestors. May your family perish, may your lineage be forgotten in the sands of time like you never existed.

Your death will be worse than drinking sniper. Your pieces will be picked and assembled. You name will.be erased, infact my you be used for rituals so your family will not see your dead body to bury. And say me well to your stupid ancestors when you get to hell .I spit on your father's head(dead or alive) for raising an idiot .

I never said you sleep around , I made a blank statement that some judgemental ladies hide behind the keyboard to insult others , while sleeping with another woman's husband....but from your rant its very obvious the shoe fitted the owner ( you) perfectly..... just look at yourself ..after forming to be the best in the society ..(you started a bomb , small pistol wey I shoot u dey wail lol) in your exact words "hopefully your family gets shot by thieves"...when I had made no mention of your family in my post...and now .you are raining curses on your family.....I'm sure your family means nothing to you , if not you wouldn't be cursing anoda persons family, for fear of your family being cursed ....
In your first post to the last uve been sounding rude , but I chose to ignore your stupidity , cos when u fight a swine , u must get stained in the mud...
I respect women a whole lot, but not h0es ,I hate the sight if h0es , whether ( mom or daughter) and my post must have pained you to your bone marrows, Lol , that you replied sounding like a mad dog barking at the wind...u even went as far as liking your post with alternate accounts lol....
As far as I'm concerned all u listed here is rhe funniest piece of crap I've read this year ....and goes to show how backward your reasoning is ....if u want to curse well ehn ...( Naked yourself and come out of the one room apartment your daddy is staying around 2 am , and move to your backyard) so that the gods can answer you ...Lol...

Lastly I won't waste my time to curse your parents who have succeeded in breeding a societal menace in thier cubicles...you know why ??
Who God has cursed no man can curse again!!!!
Miss morals the " curser" hail ooo ...Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 05, 2019
Joshmodest:

I never said you sleep around , I made a blank statement that some judgemental ladies hide behind the keyboard to insult others , while sleeping with another woman's husband....but from your rant its very obvious the shoe fitted the owner ( you) perfectly..... just look at yourself ..after forming to be the best in the society ..(you started a bomb , small pistol wey I shoot u dey wail lol) in your exact words "hopefully your family gets shot by thieves"...when I had made no mention of your family in my post...and now .you are raining curses on your family.....I'm sure your family means nothing to you , if not you wouldn't be cursing anoda persons family, for fear of your family being cursed ....
In your first post to the last uve been sounding rude , but I chose to ignore your stupidity , cos when u fight a swine , u must get stained in the mud...
I respect women a whole lot, but not h0es ,I hate the sight if h0es , whether ( mom or daughter) and my post must have pained you to your bone marrows, Lol , that you replied sounding like a mad dog barking at the wind...u even went as far as liking your post with alternate accounts lol....
As far as I'm concerned all u listed here is rhe funniest piece of crap I've read this year ....and goes to show how backward your reasoning is ....if u want to curse well ehn ...( Naked yourself and come out of the one room apartment your daddy is staying around 2 am , and move to your backyard) so that the gods can answer you ...Lol...

Lastly I won't waste my time to curse your parents who have succeeded in breeding a societal menace in thier cubicles...you know why ??
Who God has cursed no man can curse again!!!!
Miss morals the " curser" hail ooo ...Lol
you are replying me ,yet you are not addressing me? ,I said it before ,English is very hard for you.

Stop being a twisted maggot,when a man calls me stupid ,I call him stupid back, but when a man calls me a hoe,I assume his mother is one ,so maybe that is why he assumes everyone is like that ,just like most guys on this forum.

your head dey pain you.Go through the thread and see that you are minority here,stupid moral-less swine.

Which God? The one who would have destroyed the same people you are supporting? Hahahaha.

Alternate accounts ke?, hahhhahah, you are really stupid o,from the first reply, there has been so.many assumptions in your comments(assumptions is for fools). stop throwing assumptions left right and center.
Or you want supporters ?awwww poor boy.

You already insulted my family when you started mentioning them specifically, first to do e nor dey pain o, I was just replying to your comment, and its not a curse but a declaration.

I am sure you were thinking oh, let me just insult her, you decided to start mentioning members of my family one after the other, from my mum, dad, my aunty, even my boyfriend join sef.when you see curse fear grip you tongue tongue tongue tongue,now you want to use God as a covering ,hahahhhaha. God cannot cover you o,since you wish me death, before i commit suicide ,dem must use you for rituals,dismember your body and use it as human spear parts for juju that your family will not even see your dead body to bury. grin grin grin,lost forever in a forest till the elements feast on the tiny pieces left of your dead body .

Infact if it were in the days of Old, for even supporting this evil, you would have been swallowed by the ground, so dont count on the covering of God o. tongue tongue tongue tongue,

Lastly, I agree to the bolded, fagg0ts and their supporters are cursed by God, so you are cursed already. Even you know you are cursed already ,I am only adding my own as the "curser"and you are "the cursed" grin grin grin,
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 05, 2019
ableguy:

I wonder how they even sleep at night with the nonsense they are into.
You're right we must keep talking because of tomorrow's children and my God won't even be happy if I keep quiet about this evil Romans 1 especially verse 27,28&32, even the cartoons small kids watch are now featuring these ugly contents. Truly the devil is powerful, to make people put bad in place of good.
These Yeye people don't want people to talk or condemn the evil they are doing yet they are making appealing to people and even forcing it on others.
Exactly, they are the real devils especially their supporters trying to make you who is not in support look uncivilised and backward.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Joshmodest(m): 6:42am On Feb 05, 2019
frenzyduchess:
you are replying me ,yet you are not addressing me? ,I said it before ,English is very hard for you.

Stop being a twisted maggot,when a man calls me stupid ,I call him stupid back, but when a man calls me a hoe,I assume his mother is one ,so maybe that is why he assumes everyone is like that ,just like most guys on this forum.

your head dey pain you.Go through the thread and see that you are minority here,stupid moral-less swine.

Which God? The one who would have destroyed the same people you are supporting? Hahahaha.

Alternate accounts ke?, hahhhahah, you are really stupid o,from the first reply, there has been so.many assumptions in your comments(assumptions is for fools). stop throwing assumptions left right and center.
Or you want supporters ?awwww poor boy.

You already insulted my family when you started mentioning them specifically, first to do e nor dey pain o, I was just replying to your comment, and its not a curse but a declaration.

I am sure you were thinking oh, let me just insult her, you decided to start mentioning members of my family one after the other, from my mum, dad, my aunty, even my boyfriend join sef.when you see curse fear grip you tongue tongue tongue tongue,now you want to use God as a covering ,hahahhhaha. God cannot cover you o,since you wish me death, before i commit suicide ,dem must use you for rituals,dismember your body and use it as human spear parts for juju that your family will not even see your dead body to bury. grin grin grin,lost forever in a forest till the elements feast on the tiny pieces left of your dead body .

Infact if it were in the days of Old, for even supporting this evil, you would have been swallowed by the ground, so dont count on the covering of God o. tongue tongue tongue tongue,

Lastly, I agree to the bolded, fagg0ts and their supporters are cursed by God, so you are cursed already. Even you know you are cursed already ,I am only adding my own as the "curser"and you are "the cursed" grin grin grin,

I'm the minority here I agree , I want supporters ( you no lie ) I be poor boy ( yes of course )Lol...yet my first post had almost 100 likes....4 likes wey u like by yourself with alternate accounts, dey Sweet u like say u win election... Lol.( And English hard for me oh)Lol .... for your mind when u said " hopefully ur family member gets shot" u get mouth....I specifically said not even hopefully , "sooner than expected" and went a step further to highlight the members of your family lol..
E pain u sote , u start raining curse lol...your curse they make fear grip me ...I don't think you know the stuff I'm made of...who be you ?? You be herbalist Lol...For u to think this your display of online stupidity dey fear me , I laugh again...
"In the olden days ground would open and swallow"....when people are moving forward , na stone age they hungry you....i argue with intellectual folks ....and I insult and point out foolish ones.. I tot u were intellectual but from your 2nd post , I began to see u have a myopic manner of reasoning.....
Lastly notice I still haven't cursed your father and your mother .... An old adage says " No point in shouting at a deaf man " I.e ( No point in cursing cursed people)...keep your reply coming quick my friends wan laugh small , before we leave this morning...miss morals!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 05, 2019
Joshmodest:

I'm the minority here I agree , I want supporters ( you no lie ) I be poor boy ( yes of course )Lol...yet my first post had almost 100 likes....4 likes wey u like by yourself with alternate accounts, dey Sweet u like say u win election... Lol.( And English hard for me oh)Lol .... for your mind when u said " hopefully ur family member gets shot" u get mouth....I specifically said not even hopefully , "sooner than expected" and went a step further to highlight the members of your family lol..
E pain u sote , u start raining curse lol...your curse they make fear grip me ...I don't think you know the stuff I'm made of...who be you ?? You be herbalist Lol...For u to think this your display of online stupidity dey fear me , I laugh again...
"In the olden days ground would open and swallow"....when people are moving forward , na stone age they hungry you....i argue with intellectual folks ....and I insult and point out foolish ones.. I tot u were intellectual but from your 2nd post , I began to see u have a myopic manner of reasoning.....
Lastly notice I still haven't cursed your father and your mother .... An old adage says " No point in shouting at a deaf man " I.e ( No point in cursing cursed people)...keep your reply coming quick my friends wan laugh small , before we leave this morning...miss morals!
English is really hard for you o. so you didnt understand the concept in which I used "poor boy" hahahhahha.

The opposite post on the same front page got what? And how many other comments support it? Reason with your head.

Moving forward by drilling asses and supporting those drilling assess, hahahaha even animals know it is wrong ,so which forward are you moving?. If not supporting humans drilling asses means I am myopic, , I agree, I am very myopic o.

I can't be pained o,I only take off my home training when I need to .So don't get to twisted ,if you put your hand in my mouth ,I will chew it off.Every thing I have said to you are in response to what you said, you deserve every bit of it.

Did you say "friends " as in plural?, So this early crowd don dey ur house or you squat and there you were assuming I stay in a one room apartment, hahahaha Lord ! ,see fool.

You are cursed already by God, moral-less Swine. Your friends want to have a laugh at your stupidity, birds of a feather ...

we are saying the same thing ,that is why i too called out your family members . When you try it again, I will do the same.

You are the deaf one cos I remember you said "I will not reply your comments again" so who now is the deaf one ,ode! . From the way I see it ,you are not just deaf but brain dead tongue

You are made of what? Hahahaha complete am na ,its just a matter of time ,before they use you for rituals, whatever you are made of will not help you grin grin grin.
RIP in advance bro.BYE.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Hillarix(m): 10:44am On Feb 05, 2019
I say that
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Joshmodest(m): 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
frenzyduchess:
English is really hard for you o. so you didnt understand the concept in which I used "poor boy" hahahhahha.

The opposite post on the same front page got what? And how many other comments support it? Reason with your head.

Moving forward by drilling asses and supporting those drilling assess,
even animals know it is wrong ,so which forward are you moving?. If not supporting humans drilling asses means I am myopic, , I agree, I am very myopic o.

I can't be pained o,I only take off my home training when I need to .So don't get to twisted ,if you put your hand in my mouth ,I will chew it off.Every thing I have said to you are in response to what you said, you deserve every bit of it.

Did you say "friends " as in plural?, So this early crowd don dey ur house or you squat and there you were assuming I stay in a one room apartment, hahahaha Lord ! ,see fool.

You are cursed already by God, moral-less Swine. Your friends want to have a laugh at your stupidity, birds of a feather ...

we are saying the same thing ,that is why i too called out your family members . When you try it again, I will do the same.

You are the deaf one cos I remember you said "I will not reply your comments again" so who now is the deaf one ,ode! . From the way I see it ,you are not just deaf but brain dead tongue

You are made of what? Hahahaha complete am na ,its just a matter of time ,before they use you for rituals, whatever you are made of will not help you grin grin grin.
RIP in advance bro.BYE.
Yes I am staying with my friends in a one room apartment....e no reach one room self...Lol....and the adage about shouting at a deaf man , was to much for your shallow brain to decipher.... so I'll leave you to be lost in your mystery land....
I categorically abused all the members of your family which I will even do if I see them physically, only that it may not be possible , cos I don't live in the bush....Lol...
I wouldn't have insulted your " poor parents" but the daughter they have .... brought the insult on them ....and they definitely deserve it ...
because of an issue of say no to jungle justice , which every sane member of the society will support....you have dragged your family in the mud...
Jussie smollet , and my friends you say are living in a room apartment (lol) , can pay the rent of your daddy's one room apartment where you all squat ....and save u the stress of screwing your landlord...to cover up cost..lol...now before u will ask me If that's what my mom does....hell yea , cos , the Landlord is her husband...lol.
As I said earlier , if u wan curse Wella , move out of your cubicle house around 2 am , be careful not to step on your daddy's head , (for where the man dey sleep jeje)..Unclad yourself and curse ....u see people online and everyone's acting gentle u think the world is easy ...be careful with the people u f*ck with...Smh..
I was really not going to reply your posts again , but I don't want u to be thinking u get mouth ....but from ur post , it seems you're begging for it to end...lol
We still dey our "one room apartment " dey expect your reply pls don't disappoint us ....
N : B - even if I don't reply again , do well to make it a point of duty to continue this your e-curse , on a daily basis...till u finish the 10mb gifted to you courtesy MTN....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by gassbee: 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
tammie24:
sense will not kill you my brother
hello av sent u a mail
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by tammie24: 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
gassbee:
hello av sent u a mail
send the mail directly to tamaraidyl@yahoo.com
I didn't get it
This is what I got

Hello tammie24,

gassbee would like to send you an email message, but since you're not connected, you'll need to contact gassbee by replying this email.

Regards,
Nairaland Team,
For: https://www.nairaland.com/gassbee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership / Nollywood Stars At Femi Adebayo's Wedding To Second Wife [PICS] / Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 210
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.