Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says (36686 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Sarang(f): 2:27am On Jan 31, 2019
criuze:
Some times I wonder how i will kiss a man, even in experiment

Sincerely sorry I just can't imagine such.

But I wonder if Tonto thinks we are happy about our own sins so that she can openly encourage gay

No you can't cos you are not gay. They can though.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Sarang(f): 2:27am On Jan 31, 2019
Fixitgood:
Thunder fire her and her reaction. Who gives a f**k about this in Nigeria?

Going by the comments here it seems like a whole lot of people actually gives a f**k

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Afriifa(m): 2:27am On Jan 31, 2019
Sarang:

Do you fornicate? Yes or no. If yes, then please do me a favor, hold your opinion.
it doesn't equate
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Sarang(f): 2:38am On Jan 31, 2019
Anas09:

A straight man can not rape a boy. And i will not shake a man who rapes my child. If a man defiles a girl, it's strong, i will hand him over to the Army, because i deal with the Military, not the Police. But, a homo faces me directly.

You make it sound like raping a girl is a lighter sin than raping a boy. Please stop that. Rape is rape. I don't care who did that as long as to a child, rape is f**king rape!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Sarang(f): 2:40am On Jan 31, 2019
Joshmodest:

Of course the trauma is worst when it happens to be same sex !!

Sorry but I beg to differ. To a child a rape trauma is a rape trauma even to an adult. Gender does nothing to enhance it. Convince me otherwise sir
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Sarang(f): 2:43am On Jan 31, 2019
Anas09:

I have tried to rationalise homosexuality, my being has refused to accept it.

How can a man have sex with a fellow man? For crying loud. Imagine all those men Jossie slept with in Empire. Imagine how strong they were.

There's a reason God made me soft and tender and a man tough and hard.

It's crazy. Antichrist followers

No you haven't actually rationalize it except you or a relative or close friend is one, that's when you really begin to empathize and rationalize. You know what they say we are always harder on other people. We can agree to disagree of course but we all know that's how life is. If it doesn't touch us somehow it is nothing to us. Be empathetic.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Sarang(f): 2:45am On Jan 31, 2019
Anas09:

My dear, i know lying is wrong, but it's more tolerable than Pedophilia. It's like a grown up man raping little toddlers and trying to make the world accept it as okay. Accept him as he is.

I raise orphans and i'm thinking, 'What will i do to a man who dares defile my child?'. A man will defile my little orphan boy and say it's the way he is created? Oh Lord help me. I can without a doubt castrate such a man. My Gooood.

I am an Orphan and I was not defiled by anyone. Until now I have never slept with any one. But love? Feelings? Affection? Like. All these for same sex? I have done those from as long as I can remember. You don't know everything
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Sarang(f): 2:48am On Jan 31, 2019
Achorise:
Brother don’t say what you don’t know.its God that turned and gave them over to the spirit of homosexuality if you doubt me,ask me for the scripture I will show you.

Abeg show me. Onye amuma ugha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Sarang(f): 2:49am On Jan 31, 2019
femi4:
Liar! We condemned ALL sins.....but when it comes to homo and lesbo, some miscreants tend to pity them.

Try sleeping with another man"s wife if your life won't be at risk

What about sleeping with a woman who is not your wife. Have you tried that yet?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Sarang(f): 2:53am On Jan 31, 2019
Afriifa:
it doesn't equate

They are about 7 bible verses dealing with fornication in the bible. Once the bible explicitly said, do not fornicate. And what? It does not equate? How many times did the bible mention homosexuality?

I just hate dealing with hypocritical lots like you.
Like I said, keep your opinion, not needed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Sarang(f): 2:55am On Jan 31, 2019
Afriifa:
gays?

Why I hate hoes like you who think they are doing God a favor judging gay people while thinking that fornication and adultery and stealing and lying and scamming does not equate..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by femi4: 4:40am On Jan 31, 2019
Sarang:

What about sleeping with a woman who is not your wife. Have you tried that yet?
You think every man sleeps around. If I didn't cheat during boyfriend-girlfriend days, what makes you think I ll do it now

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Richdad50(m): 6:10am On Jan 31, 2019
Your community's color of the Rainbow is dark and pale, different from the colors others see. There is nothing beautiful about your rainbow. Nothing beautiful about LGBTQ.

#Richdad
Sarang:

Then please do ignore them. Whether you are here or not, they don't equally give a Bleep!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by LordGuru1: 7:40am On Jan 31, 2019
Some senseless people are saying others sin too. Our society is still sane because sinners are never proud of their sin. Most adulterers and funicators are ashamed of it, they do it only secretly. The fact that the most abominable of all sins now try to rub it on people's face and force down society's throat shows that there is satanic force behind homosexuality. It is anti-Life. If all men become gays, the female folks shall be slaughtered enmasse: that is the final Destonation. A gay that was preaching gayhood to me said Woman brought down Man, that all men's woe started from women. Truly Man lost his God-given dominion and ownership of the World to satan through Woman. Now, men go to bow to satan to have a little fraction of that dominion, ownership and control of the world back.
Nobody was born homo, people were forced or deceived it from young age. As they grow, they too abuse others' children... It's an unnatural thing that could only be stopped by breaking the cycle. Jussie Smollett (born June 21, 1982) is an American actor, singer. He began his career as a child actor. In Hollywood, child actors are raped by homosexuals which make them turn out as such too.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by tgmservice: 7:55am On Jan 31, 2019
Sarang:

He didn't choose it. He is gay. It's 2019 and you still don't fucking know that?!
what r u saying

Gay is gay

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Anas09: 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
Sarang:

I am an Orphan and I was not defiled by anyone. Until now I have never slept with any one. But love? Feelings? Affection? Like. All these for same sex? I have done those from as long as I can remember. You don't know everything
You are an orphan who grew in an orphanage?
And you have done from as long as you can remember?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Anas09: 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
Sarang:

No you haven't actually rationalize it except you or a relative or close friend is one, that's when you really begin to empathize and rationalize. You know what they say we are always harder on other people. We can agree to disagree of course but we all know that's how life is. If it doesn't touch us somehow it is nothing to us. Be empathetic.
You are gay i perceive.

Now, here is how it will be if you were my sister and a lesbian. I will treat or look at you as an afflicted or a leprous person who needs healing. You can never be normal to me.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Anas09: 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
Sarang:

You make it sound like raping a girl is a lighter sin than raping a boy. Please stop that. Rape is rape. I don't care who did that as long as to a child, rape is f**king rape!
Read within the line
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Afriifa(m): 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
Sarang:

Why I hate hoes like you who think they are doing God a favor judging gay people while thinking that fornication and adultery and stealing and lying and scamming does not equate..
now u sound like one gay hiding under female moniker

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Afriifa(m): 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
Sarang:

They are about 7 bible verses dealing with fornication in the bible. Once the bible explicitly said, do not fornicate. And what? It does not equate? How many times did the bible mention homosexuality?

what's d basis of an arguement if you are only going to use vulgar words? I am only here to argue intelligently and not e-fight.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Achorise: 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
LZAA:

God never gave anybody any homosexuality spirit
Richdada said what every right thinking person knows
Kids who suffer from abuse turn to homosexuality due to the pain of the abuse(most of them)
Why do u tink gay references are being put in kids shows and gender fluid nonsense is being taught intensely
Thank God for Asia(most countries) and Africa for remaining steadfastly against homo
God made Adam and Eve not Steve
Look at how small you are in knowledge,go and read Romans 1:18-28.emphasis verse 26.All these your nonsense will stop.
Homosexuality all over the world it’s a result of idolatry.
I’m against homosexuality.
But read and learn.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Achorise: 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
Sarang:

Look at how small you are in knowledge,go and read Romans 1:18-28.emphasis verse 26.All these your nonsense will stop.
Homosexuality all over the world it’s a result of idolatry.
I’m against homosexuality.
But read and learn.
You are the false prophets.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Joshmodest(m): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
Sarang:

Sorry but I beg to differ. To a child a rape trauma is a rape trauma even to an adult. Gender does nothing to enhance it. Convince me otherwise sir
What I was trying to say is , when a person male / female is raped by the opposite sex , of course there will be emotional trauma and depression that comes along with it , but the trauma becomes more when a person male or female , is raped by the same sex , many of them never come out alive , they start to doubt if they are still straight !!...just like when a person is raped by opposite sex , u become very cautious , dealing with opposite sex , let alone imagine being raped by the same sex , u become very wary of any contact at all ,with the same sex ... imagine how traumatizing it will be ....of course Gender plays a big role, it makes u feel double worse that you have been defiled , and by the same sex, something religion and the society, frowns at , those raped by the opposite sex can't even come out , to say I was raped for fear of what people, would say and how the society , would look at him / her.Definetely somebody raped by the same sex would never come out , would never speak about it to anyone , for fear of being judged a sinner and a gay ......I hope I was able to make u see my point !
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Joshmodest(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
frenzyduchess:
straight people have right and deserve respect too. I have the right to say "keep your perversion to yourself". I have the right to say "dont flaunt your deviance in my face ". Yes where their right stops is where mine begins.

I dont want my child to grow up thinking being a sexual devaint is right which is why we must condemn it as a sin and not condone it. We must all draw the line between what is acceptable. Just because we all sin doesn't mean sin should now be condoned. No way!.

I dont need to respect a man's decision to sin. Why should I? . Infact sexual perversion should not be respected but rebuked,so our children will not grow up and think its normal.If you will like your children to grow up to be gay because you want to be liberal that is your choice ,but others have a right to say "No, keep your perversion to yourself".
It's your parental duty, to make sure your children don't choose to become gay ...., and respecting a man's Decision is not accepting , or admiring or seeing it as right, it is simply choosing to let his decision be his , and let ur opinions be yours ...and not allowing both to conflict, I am not a religious fellow , and I have serious hatred for some religious cults out there , but that does not mean I would see them gathering to do thier thing , and go and start destructing thier activities , or attacking them simply because I hate thier practises , ....I simply pass them as it is none of my business , ( respecting thier rights to religion despite the hatred I have for it ). That is what I'm talking about...
Now saying "you have the right to say don't flaunt ur deviance in my face "...I have a question , has any gay or lesbian come to flaunt thier genitals in your face , if so u have the right to report he / she to the police..like I would do too...but if no , I wonder what u mean by your face , SM is a mega city , where everyone has the liberty to post whatever , pleases them as long as it isn't against the terms and policies , of whatever medium they are using.... if u don't want to see what u call sexual perversion , regulate ur social media activities or better still deactivate ur account ....
Lastly we all sin doesn't mean sin should be condoned , but it means when u see a fellow sinner, whose sin is worse than yours , don't over criticize like u are a saint .....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by ableguy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
Sarang:

Oga stop justifying evil, evil is evil. You are here fighting everybody. Why don't u people do ur thing quietly and allow others be. Be doing things upside down and be saying others are judging you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Achorise: 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
Sarang:

hope you have read Romans 1:18-28.
Emphasis verse 26.
Homosexuality is a punishment for idolatry of our grand parents visited on some children.
No man will want love his fellow man.
It’s tota absurd.
That is why most gays commit sucide ,because they are contending with something stronger than them.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Achorise: 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
LZAA:

God never gave anybody any homosexuality spirit
Richdada said what every right thinking person knows
Kids who suffer from abuse turn to homosexuality due to the pain of the abuse(most of them)
Why do u tink gay references are being put in kids shows and gender fluid nonsense is being taught intensely
Thank God for Asia(most countries) and Africa for remaining steadfastly against homo
God made Adam and Eve not Steve
pastor Gof doesn’t give such spirit,but God allows it,God is the originator of sexuality,no man chooses his sexuality.
For doubting read Romans 1:18-28,emphasis verse 26.
Argue with facts sir.But God is against homosexuality.
Being born again for real will help.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by princfred(m): 8:29am On Feb 01, 2019
Sarang:

Do you fornicate? Yes or no. If yes, then please do me a favor, hold your opinion.
So its great to condemn "my" fornication but not "your" homo-abomination?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by princfred(m): 8:31am On Feb 01, 2019
Boanage1:

Would have engaged you but we aren't in the same intellectual sphere so i will allow you wallow, groove on!!!
So because you are in the intellectual sphere just below that of a confused cockroach.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Fixitgood(m): 9:43am On Feb 01, 2019
Sarang:

Going by the comments here it seems like a whole lot of people actually gives a f**k

People don't give a f**k, they are just looking for attention.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Fixitgood(m): 9:46am On Feb 01, 2019
Sarang:

Please stop quoting people. We, as a nation, will never give you guys what you want.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me / Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' / Efe Visits Ali Baba, Who Gifts Him A €160 Expensive Remy Martin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.