Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says (36687 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Joshmodest(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
Gilbertase:
Bro, i quite understand your views, and to be clear I do not support physical attacks on anyone due to their queer sexual orientation, BUT i cannot help but state that this 'respecting of decisions' thingy get as e be. I don't quite have the solution yet but you just have to admit that that approach is the reason for thr absoukte madness in the world today. A state or states in the US passed legislation that allows even children choose which LGBT preference they may wanna align with and parents have little say. All this 'freedom' we are granting has polluted the human race so much so that so many sick things now, are commonplace. Homosexuals, transgender, bestials, necrophiles, paedophiles all of them believe they are 'that way' and do not deserve to be seen as 'sick'. I also have a right to find it disgusting. I honestly don't know he solution, but this freedom isn't leading us to a good place. That much is clear.

You're quite correct bro ...it's the world we live in....we have little we can do, but to really just tolerate it , give Nigerians 15 years from now they'll also pass a law , that allows gays/lesbians to be free....we of course have a right to find it disgusting....and even stay away from those who practice it , buh not to physically or verbally attack them ....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Anas09: 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
1StopRudeness:

We have to tolerate everybody no matter how they behave....That's where the world is going....
Well, Satan is walking bare faced on our streets and we must live with him.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Joshmodest(m): 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
Anas09:

You are right. But, i shd not find a man sniffing around my kids.
Of course the trauma is worst when it happens to be same sex !!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by khalids: 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tonto just getting things twisted......like every other sin in the bible, if you ever come out openly to say you do it and you are proud about it...you will be condemned and castigated...

Gays have always been here since begin of man.....And people who engage in it did it in secret. But now they are doing it openly, trying to pass it off as good and normal, trying to make it a societal norm and even force it down our throats.....Miss informing our children that it is normal....

This is why people are vexed and fighting anyone that associates with it......If you want to be gay, keep it to your dam self and stop the advertisement and telling me I'm the one with a problem

So much nonsense that society have flipped on its head.....how low are we going to go.......

Even now being a criminal is being tagged being smart or sharp........These seeds that we are planting today...when dey grow hope all those supporting all these ills and vices will be able to bear the brunt...

This is how morals are gradually corroded and erased and you end up in a SHIT HOLE
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Anas09: 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
Joshmodest:

Of course the trauma is worst when it happens to be same sex !!
I have tried to rationalise homosexuality, my being has refused to accept it.

How can a man have sex with a fellow man? For crying loud. Imagine all those men Jossie slept with in Empire. Imagine how strong they were.

There's a reason God made me soft and tender and a man tough and hard.

It's crazy. Antichrist followers

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Triciahyman26: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
Waste of sperm..n beauty
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

BIBLE NEVER SAID WOMEN CAN HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE. IN FACT, THERE'S NOTHING THE BIBLE CONDEMNS MORE THAN NON-VIRGINS.
IN THE 10 COMMANDMENTS, GOD FORBADE FORNICATION, THIEVING, LIES, AND OTHER 7.
I DON'T SEE HOMOSEXUALITY ON THAT LIST SO IF WE HAVE TO GO BY THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION'S LOGIC, MOST CHRISTIANS ARE WORSE SINNERS THAN THE AVERAGE GAY PERSON.

OH, LETS NOT FORGET THAT THE BIBLE RESTRICTS WOMEN FROM HAVING PUBLIC OPINION. YOUR PRESENCE ON THIS FORUM IS A TERRIBLE SIN AND YOU SHOULD BE STONED IMMEDIATELY.
Bullshit !
The Bible condemned homosexuality, explicitly!
If you don't know the bible verse ,I understand.

If gays are demanding to be accepted in the society,I don't see why heartless thieves,chronic liars etc should not plead for the same !
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
Anas09:

My dear, i know lying is wrong, but it's more tolerable than Pedophilia. It's like a grown up man raping little toddlers and trying to make the world accept it as okay. Accept him as he is.

I raise orphans and i'm thinking, 'What will i do to a man who dares defile my child?'. A man will defile my little orphan boy and say it's the way he is created? Oh Lord help me. I can without a doubt castrate such a man. My Gooood.
I purposely refused to use pedophilia as a yard stick because some might argue dat homosexuality is 2 consenting adults while pedophilia is rape.
Hence while pedophilia Hurts d oda, gay doesn't.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by lexy2014: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
queenblog:
''I know what the bible says about homosexuality but I also know what the bible says about other sins'' Tonto Dikeh says as she stands with Jussie Mollett

Tonto Dikeh has joined other celebrities to condemn yesterday's homophobic attack on Empire star, Jussies Mollett. In a post shared on her IG page, Tonto Dikeh who describes herself as a ''Radical for Jesus'', stated that no one should be made to suffer because of how they love differently and that she understands what the bible says about how Jussie, a gay, loves and also knows what the bible says about other sins.

Read what she wrote below..

Sending you Love and Light..
No one shld suffer because they love differently..
I know what the Bible says about this,
AND I ALSO KNOW WHAT THAT SAME BIBLE SAYS ABOUT THE OTHER SINS WE(YOU AND I) COMMIT SHAMELESSLY..
#say no to homophobia
We love you @jussiesmollett?
The world at large needs healing,Say no to hate

VIa https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/i-know-what-bible-says-about.html

These our so called celebrities are always quick 2 jump on d bandwagon to show sympathy to Americans but u don't c them stand with their flow Nigerians despite d several social issues in d country
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by lexy2014: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
1StopRudeness:

We have to tolerate everybody no matter how they behave....That's where the world is going....

Does d west tolerate polygamists?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by latexxbro(m): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
Joshmodest:
The Bible condemns gays ,liars, thieves , backbiters , drunkards and fornicators , but we still practise all this daily without remorse or condemnation , the Bible condemns homosexuality, just as it condemn every other sin ...the idea of leaving a sexy hour glass shaped girl , to follow a man of ur kind .. sounds absurd , but no one should be condemned or judged for his/her decision ....let's respect thier decision and keep our opinion to ourselves , respecting a man's decision to be gay , doesn't make you gay .. it's that simple ...
*In 2babas voice u no holy pass my brother *
God didn't burn Sodom and Gomorrah because they were lying and comiiting other sins like other nations but because of Homosexuality,so please don't be decieved, Thank you
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by jhubril(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
Richdad50:
Homosexuality is an error and an abnormal in an individual. Very few gays and lesbians are possessed from birth. Majority were abused either in their childhood or teenage years. The boys were coerced or raped while the girls were mostly seduced and fingered.

When a young boy is sodomized, the 'pride of a man' and the confidence of testosterone departs him. That is why you find them subdued, confused, irrational, or overly aggressive. They are contending with a childhood stolen. I feel for them. Whereas, the girls are emboldened into a new era of devastating and destructive fun.

You may think Gays are living the life but each time he goes on his knees to be penetrated by a fellow man, he knows in his heart that he is nothing but a piece of rag and shame. Same goes for the Top and Versatile gays.

Tonto is just a rebellious lady that have defiled the ideas of sensibility.

#Richdad

?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
lexy2014:

Does d west tolerate polygamists?

They don't ..But dey tolerate dumping it wife and husband as as many times as possible......Which is even worse
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
Anas09:

Well, Satan is walking bare faced on our streets and we must live with him.

Science has made sure people don't believe in evil and Satan...Yet we have serial killers and rapist.. they use the word tolerance to make every evil in the world manageable.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by lexy2014: 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
1StopRudeness:

They don't ..But dey tolerate dumping it wife and husband as as many times as possible......Which is even worse

U c their hypocrisy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
Joshmodest:

OK anybody you cannot tolerate kill the person ....I think that's a step in the right direction the world should take ryt ?

Why kill.??....What we want is to call a spade a spare and not make everything a thing.....
Do u know what's going on the world now is bigger that this gay tHing, now people wake up and say they don't have any gender, neither male or female....Some claim they are female when they male ....And government is agreeing puberty blockers for under aged kids..In Sweden now..It's a crime to call a person a she or he... All on the grounds of tolerance..Let everyone do what they like... Sincerely I'm a very private and very accommodating person....U don't bother me. I don't care what u are doing...But the word tolerance is being redefined by the western world...And the world is soon going to shiit
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
lexy2014:

U c their hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy is all over the place and it reeks more in the western world that claim to be civilized and more tolerant
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Akuruoulo(m): 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
flexyfit:
She said it because if her bestie Bobrisky... Bible never said man will leave his family and marry man... Can a man get a man pregnant?... Abeg make I hear trailer horn wey Dey pass for road biko

Mehn ur head is working
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by cococandy(f): 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
The most nonsensical post ever
famzynet:
Tonto,how would you feel if homosexual rape your son? If man allows homosexuality to be morally accepted and then man will have to deal with homosexuals raping none homosexuals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Akuruoulo(m): 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
useless idiot them see american fine boy all of em wan react what about our own bisi and borbrisky why havent them shown support.....slave mentality grin

His look alikes have shown support.

Been a celebrity doesn't add value to one's mentality. Tonto is simply mentally ill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Akuruoulo(m): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
Let me just admit everyone here is correct with there opinions. Even Tonto dike and bobrisky are right too shikinna.

How e be say if you read this person comment it becomes right, and if u read the opposite comment it also stays right.

EVERYBODY IS RIGHT HERE

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Achorise: 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Richdad50:
Homosexuality is an error and an abnormal in an individual. Very few gays and lesbians are possessed from birth. Majority were abused either in their childhood or teenage years. The boys were coerced or raped while the girls were mostly seduced and fingered.

When a young boy is sodomized, the 'pride of a man' and the confidence of testosterone departs him. That is why you find them subdued, confused, irrational, or overly aggressive. They are contending with a childhood stolen. I feel for them. Whereas, the girls are emboldened into a new era of devastating and destructive fun.

You may think Gays are living the life but each time he goes on his knees to be penetrated by a fellow man, he knows in his heart that he is nothing but a piece of rag and shame. Same goes for the Top and Versatile gays.

Tonto is just a rebellious lady that have defiled the ideas of sensibility.

#Richdad
What now is your point ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Achorise: 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
LZAA:

Gbam
All these gay peeps wey dy shout i was born like this always amuse me
Nature can never be cheated
A man for a woman,a woman for a man
No gender fluid nonsense or homo
Brother don’t say what you don’t know.its God that turned and gave them over to the spirit of homosexuality if you doubt me,ask me for the scripture I will show you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by adoniza(m): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
Amakababe:
The Jussie Smollett guy and attention seeking is becoming nauseating.
We get it, you're a hedonistic faqqot, but stop shoving it down our throats please!

As for tonto, she married a batty boy, and presumably we understand where the 'love and support' is coming from. She has once had a taste of gay penis. Who says you can't have your cake and still eat it??

Toxic feminity
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by LZAA: 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
Achorise:
Brother don’t say what you don’t know.its God that turned and gave them over to the spirit of homosexuality if you doubt me,ask me for the scripture I will show you.
God never gave anybody any homosexuality spirit
Richdada said what every right thinking person knows
Kids who suffer from abuse turn to homosexuality due to the pain of the abuse(most of them)
Why do u tink gay references are being put in kids shows and gender fluid nonsense is being taught intensely
Thank God for Asia(most countries) and Africa for remaining steadfastly against homo
God made Adam and Eve not Steve
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by femi4: 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
Joshmodest:
The Bible condemns gays ,liars, thieves , backbiters , drunkards and fornicators , but we still practise all this daily without remorse or condemnation , the Bible condemns homosexuality, just as it condemn every other sin ...the idea of leaving a sexy hour glass shaped girl , to follow a man of ur kind .. sounds absurd , but no one should be condemned or judged for his/her decision ....let's respect thier decision and keep our opinion to ourselves , respecting a man's decision to be gay , doesn't make you gay .. it's that simple ...
*In 2babas voice u no holy pass my brother *
Liar! We condemned ALL sins.....but when it comes to homo and lesbo, some miscreants tend to pity them.

Try sleeping with another man"s wife if your life won't be at risk
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by princfred(m): 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
Gilbertase:
Bro, i quite understand your views, and to be clear I do not support physical attacks on anyone due to their queer sexual orientation, BUT i cannot help but state that this 'respecting of decisions' thingy get as e be. I don't quite have the solution yet but you just have to admit that this approach is the reason for the absolute madness in the world today. A state or some states in the US months/years ago passed legislation that allows even children choose which LGBT preference they may wanna align with and parents have little say. All this 'freedom' we are granting has polluted the human race so much so that so many sick things now, are commonplace. Homosexuals, transgender, bestials, necrophiles, paedophiles all of them believe they are 'that way' and do not deserve to be seen as 'sick'. I also have a right to find it disgusting. I honestly don't know he solution, but this freedom isn't leading us to a good place. That much is clear.

A wise man once said "if you give some too much freedom, they will kill themselves ."
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Anas09: 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Science has made sure people don't believe in evil and Satan...Yet we have serial killers and rapist.. they use the word tolerance to make every evil in the world manageable.....
We shall all reap what we sow in due time.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Anas09: 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

I purposely refused to use pedophilia as a yard stick because some might argue dat homosexuality is 2 consenting adults while pedophilia is rape.
Hence while pedophilia Hurts d oda, gay doesn't.
You mean those Gay catholic priest don't hurt others?

And, gays hurts and kills nature. Procreation is nature and gays kills her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Tex42(m): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
Irritating lots. spits...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says by Elliot2(m): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
cococandy:
The most nonsensical post ever
Na u no get brain! how would u feel if a gay person molests ur child! The trauma can never be the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me / Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' / Efe Visits Ali Baba, Who Gifts Him A €160 Expensive Remy Martin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.