Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

How To Identify A Good Wife Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Identify A Good Wife Material (44550 Views)

5 Ways To Identify A Love-Starved Guy / 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria / 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify A Good Wife Material by princeozzilly(m): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
1. She must be God-fearing
2. She must not be materialistic
3. She must show signs of being a good home maker
4. She must show signs of discipline
5. She must always be sensitive to your needs
6. She must not be crafty or being too smart
7. She must be humble and obey the man
8. Even if she is the rich one, she must be submissive (forget about all these feminist rubbish) a woman cannot make a home without a man.
9. She must not disclose her man's short-comings to a third party, not even parents.
10. She must always be cheerful.

If you are a Woman, score yourself over 10 and let's see if you are a good wife material.

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by holatin(m): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
any woman that has all this is either a jinn/gene/spirit or husband don suffer am

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Misogynist2014(m): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
These petty things don't worry me at all. Who cares if she's submissive?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by IamLEGEND1: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2014

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by princeozzilly(m): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
Misogynist2014:
My friend, you are certainly not married, huh, the opposite of submissive is "nagging", "quarrelsome", "opinionated" etc. Trust me,you won't survive one week. You don't have to believe me, I dare you to marry such a woman then we can chat again in the future.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
Misogynist2014:
what!

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Misogynist2014(m): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
princeozzilly:
My friend, you are certainly not married, huh, the opposite of submissive is "nagging", "quarrelsome", "opinionated" etc. Trust me,you won't survive one week. You don't have to believe me, I dare you to marry such a woman then we can chat again in the future.
Don't worry. No be did nija we due live so? Women and their feeble minds are the least of my worries. I need doe. tongue

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by gechivi(f): 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
9/10

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Bunker1(m): 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
you must be talking about Virgin MARY...who else will have all that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by princeozzilly(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
Bunker1:
you must be talking about Virgin MARY...who else will have all that.
trust Me, Virgin Mary 10/10, my babe 8/10

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
Grade is 7.5/10. Dang it. I scored higher than I wanted or expected. Being a wife ugh.......I have panic attacks and possibly anaphylactic to that word. I prefer partner. It sugarcoats it for me so wifely duties are super palatable.

PS. I took half point off 2 ( I like nice things); 6 ( I am too smart and crafty where it matters); 7 (obey really?- not a dog.) 9 (yea..no, some has to know about your sheningans. At least a psych. To keep me from going bananas); 10 (ha!! U wish. What do I look like pollyana barbie doll).

Yea...thats how I roll.

9 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by mesoade(m): 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
Misogynist2014:
father forgive him cos he doesn't know what he's saying

23 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
No one is perfect angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by 100Cents: 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
princeozzilly:

8. Even if she is the rich one, she must be submissive (forget about all these feminist rubbish) a woman cannot make a home without a man.
9. She must not disclose her man's short-comings to a third party, not even parents.

If you are a Woman, score yourself over 10 and let's see if you are a good wife material.

She lacks the bolded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by 100Cents: 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
PinkObsession:
No one is perfect angry

Ignorance is not an excuse.

When you want to discuss such points with a lady who you think is serious with you and she enters defense mode, should one take her seriously ?
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by princeozzilly(m): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2014
100Cents:

Ignorance is not an excuse.

When you want to discuss such points with a lady who you think is serious with you and she enters defense mode, should one take her seriously ?
It depends on which of. The points she's defensive about. As a man, there are some points listed here that you can tolerate or cope with but there are some others that you must not allow to fly if you want to live long.

Also, don't bother trying to change any girl, if she resisted change when her parents tried to purge her bad habits, what makes you think you'll succeed. Brothers, there are still very sweet, amiable and good natured sisters out there, just search harder and in the right direction. I don't recommend church girls ooo, unless you want to die young. You rearly find the good ones at church.

5 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by DieeDiee: 8:08am On Dec 05, 2014
princeozzilly:

1. She must be God-fearing. - I'm God loving (I don't fear Him) does that count?
2. She must not be materialistic - I like the nice things in life and I love being surrounded by beauty.
3. She must show signs of being a good home maker - I'm a good supervisor and I know the difference between clean and dirty so I can supervise our housekeeper
4. She must show signs of discipline - hmm... You are going to need to clarify discipline for me. If you are talking about being loud, brash, getting drunk and dancing on tables then we are on the same page. I have a very soft voice therefore I can't even shout. Yes I love having fun but I'm a responsible adult. Surely that's okay isn't?
5. She must always be sensitive to your needs - no problem but please don't forget it's a two-way street
- I don't have a diabolical bone in my body besides being deceitful is too much work. Planning, scheming, lying ... all that time and work I can just invest in loving you
7. She must be humble and obey the man - Hmm... Another amber sign requiring caution. Humble? Only if the situation warrants it. Obey? I've had one father I don't need a second one. How about we discuss and reach an amicable solution?
8. Even if she is the rich one, she must be submissive (forget about all these feminist rubbish) a woman cannot make a home without a man. - Straight up - NO! Nah ah this can be the deal breaker. I don't mind following your lead but I will not submit to you.
9. She must not disclose her man's short-comings to a third party, not even parents. - Of course and it goes without saying the opposite is true, right? We'll deal with each others short comings in private.
10. She must always be cheerful. - Always? You are being ambitious, life is not some alcohol advert and don't forget you have a HUGE role to play in my feelings. That being said, I was born with a happy disposition so as long as you don't injure my spirit you will find me cheerful.

If you are a Woman, score yourself over 10 and let's see if you are a good wife material. - How do I score?

19 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Tymax(m): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2014
That your number 2 ehn.....abeg comot am. No single lady can measure up to that one.
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by DieeDiee: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2014
PinkObsession:
No one is perfect angry

Bet you OP is no M&B man and has shortcomings of his own...
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 05, 2014
@0p then what has happened to this quote" love is not finding the perfect person but making the imperfect person perfect" grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2014
op is talking about a robot or a mannequin. One of his bizarre obsessions.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
PinkObsession:
No one is perfect angry

GOODwife......not perfect wife.
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by princeozzilly(m): 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
[quote author=DieeDiee post=28608097][/quote]very nice and candid view
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
princeozzilly:
It's not hard to do.
You are right. I don't need to be materialistic.
But, any girl who's materialistic shouldn't be blame because you guys objectify our beauty and we objectify your money. cool Draw-draw
What a short-sighted way of reasoning. If she must be a home keeper, there's no way she shouldn't be materialistic.
Good grin
Like seriously? undecided
Stùpidity and low self esteem.
In what ways?
It's 50/50. He obeys me and I obey him. smiley
If I am rich, I would be submissive and he will also be submissive.
A man can't make a home without a woman. cool
Good! A man shouldn't do the same. cool
Same as men.

10 over 10 cool

17 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by DieeDiee: 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
princeozzilly:
very nice and candid view

Thank you but you forgot to grade me. Am good wife material or not?
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Tic4tac(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
next
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by OCTAVO: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ok.
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by jnrbayano(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
A good actor can fake these qualities over a period of time to achieve a goldmine.

You can never get it all in marriage and that's why we need God's help.

5 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Anaskie(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
Very, very correct.
Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by Ebukabauer(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
undecidedThe way una dey move things for fp dey make me mad

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Good Wife Material by NaijaOptimist: 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
kokan Aye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.