Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (76337 Views)

Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias / Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost / Oyegun: Only One Aspirant Rejected Consensus Except He Is The Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by Movingon: 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
See for yourself......

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by Joshmodest(m): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
Watching Atiku talk about his passion for free education is disgusting.
Dude your university has a tuition fee of 1.5M per semester!
Oga boss are u the one that will tell a private business man how to run his private business
If he gives free education in this school ,is it manner from heaven he would use to run it ....government owned schools , can easily be run for free , through the money from the Treasury , by a serious government tho !!!!
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by dominusgai(m): 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
Babacele:
which investors? So if stock fluntuates means investor would disappear ? What you are saying makes no sense. Every day, investments and investors are expanding in Nigeria. The best economies in the world like the US owe to meet certain obligations so why the cry about borrowing? What economy,reserve or infrastructure did PDP leave for Buhari apart from recession? Or you want Buhari to do roads, electricity etc with workers' salary so that you can happily instigate the populace against him ? From $30/barrel receipts, didn't Buhari loan governors money owed workers during GEJ administration which is popularly known as ' bail out'? If these rogues from Wadata were the one ,wouldn't they have done mass sacking of workers all over the country citing Venezuelan and Greek debacle due to fall in oil price as GEJ had threatened us in 2014 ,urging the poor people to adopt austerity as they told us under Shagari while they continue to steal and flaunt our wealths to our faces? But under a relatively disciplined manager like pmb, we have been having a steady and sincere foundation structuring of the key components of the economy e.g infrastructural development which would bring in more and better investors. We can't allow PDP near this economy with its cursed fingers. Go and prepare for the Next Level.

Stock did not fluctuate, investors pulled out their money. There is a difference.

Buhari did not loan from the oil money but from returned Abacha loot. Bro, they would not have done mass sacking. How could Buhari sack on top the job loss his unintelligent policies caused?

Please investors are not invincible, they are tangible. List these investors that are investing in Nigeria every day.

USA borrows to fund infrastructure but your president borrows to fund expenditure. They left a lot of infrastructure and money. The CBN search disproved your lies that nothing was left in the treasury.

And PDP started all infrastructural work your president is continuing. Or you want to tell me it was APC that bought the trains they commissioned? But still on infrastructure, what part of the 2019 project was budgeted for infrastructural development again?

Buhari is not a manager, he is just a man doing nothing because he doesn't know what to do.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by erico2k2(m): 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
deomelo:

Please tell us, we don't know.
12,522MW Installed capacity but generate 4000MW this is waht we have now as at 2014 we had 7445MW as Installed capacity and generaated 3900MW, so as you can see we only added 100MW angry
The way foward is Deregulation
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by BluntBoy(m): 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
erico2k2:

At my work place do U know how we check people come to work on time and go home after time??
Do you know how you pay your Biz rate without speaking to no body?

I am sure you think your workplace is corruption-free abi grin You will be surprised that the same techs monitoring some set of workers is the same protecting some set of absentee workers.

My brother, hope you know that technology can aid corruption as well?

We don't need techs because these techs would be corrupted to only catch a set of corrupt people while ignoring other sets.

What we need in Nigeria is a change of mentality and a solid political reform.

Last week, a boy was telling some other boys (as they were returning from school) that he would be campaigning for the position of councilor immediately he graduates from secondary school. He said he would embezzle so much that his family and his generations would never go hungry. Sadly, this is the mentality of the average Nigerian. How do you introduce tech into a society whose average mentality is to enrich themselves whenever they get the chance to serve their country?

Even with the techs used widely by JAMB, corrupt officials still find a way around these techs to manipulate results. You will see a lawyer or doctor or engineer paying mercenaries to sit for exams for their children.

Which is more important and necessary: To correct this mentality that service to the country is a means to enrich one's generations or to invest in techs that would end up being manipulated by people with the terrible mentality that service means enrichment, embezzlement and nepotism?

The masses need a change of mentality. Our leaders come from among the people. They are a reflection of us. So, the masses need to understand the consequences of corruption. The mentality that If I get there, meself go chop the national cake should be demonized. The mentality is so pervasive that if you a civil servant who is honest, your colleagues would be laughing at you and calling you a fool.

We need education. And we need political reform. Our pseudo federalism encourages corruption. We need to go back to either the parliamentary system of government we practised between 1960 and 1966 or we adopt true federalism like the United States.

Technology may be needed later to help further reduce corruption. But for now, we need a change of mentality and a new political system.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by erico2k2(m): 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
BluntBoy:

I am sure you think your workplace is corruption-free abi grin You will be surprised that the same techs monitoring some set of workers is the same protecting some set of absentee workers.

My brother, hope you know that technology can aid corruption as well?

We don't need techs because these techs would be corrupted to only catch a set of corrupt people while ignoring other sets.

What we need in Nigeria is a change of mentality and a solid political reform.

Last week, a boy was telling some other boys (as they were returning from school) that he would be campaigning for the position of councilor immediately he graduates from secondary school. He said he would embezzle so much that his family and his generations would never go hungry. Sadly, this is the mentality of the average Nigerian. How do you introduce tech into a society whose average mentality is to enrich themselves whenever they get the chance to serve their country?

Even with the techs used widely by JAMB, corrupt officials still find a way around these techs to manipulate results. You will see a lawyer or doctor or engineer paying mercenaries to sit for exams for their children.

Which is more important and necessary: To correct this mentality that service to the country is a means to enrich one's generations or to invest in techs that would end up being manipulated by people with the terrible mentality that service means enrichment, embezzlement and nepotism?

The masses need a change of mentality. Our leaders come from among the people. They are a reflection of us. So, the masses need to understand the consequences of corruption. The mentality that If I get there, meself go chop the national cake should be demonized. The mentality is so pervasive that if you a civil servant who is honest, your colleagues would be laughing at you and calling you a fool.

We need education. And we need political reform. Our pseudo federalism encourages corruption. We need to go back to either the parliamentary system of government we practised between 1960 and 1966 or we adopt true federalism like the United States.

Technology may be needed later to help further reduce corruption. But for now, we need a change of mentality and a new political system.
You see, the one problem with Nigerians sorry to say is assumptions, and speaking about stuff they know next to nothing about, in the 1st i nstance, DO YOU KNOW WHERE I WORK?
2ndly tech eliminates corruption, Now assuming you know waht corruption is, if you dont I employ you to go back to Atiku's definition of corruptin cos that vast majority of young men on NL dont know hence the lebeld GEJ sill when he said corruption was not stealing,
Ghost workers is one of teh biggest form of corruption in our civil service, best way to reduce it Tech, waht tech, finger print scanners, and Iris scanner in teh case of Nigerians.The vast majorities of work place i n western countrie no longer use these kind of tech to check corruption rather for acces control,
Now intaraction btw humans an machines as a way to check corruption in developing nations ie Nigeria,
Imagine
the only way to Pay your taxes is via your debit card and to one single account, or you have one singe document as your vehicle papers and no need for police to ask you for any particulars cos as your number plate passes their car their ANPR will bring up all of your details? or a situation where you simply process all your import papers at home, you walk to the port collect your goods.
Personal Expirience, at the Mrs shop we give 5% cash back when you pay with debit card, since then revenue went up.
Imagine petrol stations where you sell yourself fuel, you insert your debit card and it debits you on howmuch fuel you disburse.I can go on and on about man machine intaraction.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by BluntBoy(m): 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
erico2k2:

You see, the one problem with Nigerians sorry to say is assumptions, and speaking about stuff they know next to nothing about, in the 1st i nstance, DO YOU KNOW WHERE I WORK?
2ndly tech eliminates corruption, Now assuming you know waht corruption is, if you dont I employ you to go back to Atiku's definition of corruptin cos that vast majority of young men on NL dont know hence the lebeld GEJ sill when he said corruption was not stealing,
Ghost workers is one of teh biggest form of corruption in our civil service, best way to reduce it Tech, waht tech, finger print scanners, and Iris scanner in teh case of Nigerians.The vast majorities of work place i n western countrie no longer use these kind of tech to check corruption rather for acces control,
Now intaraction btw humans an machines as a way to check corruption in developing nations ie Nigeria,
Imagine
the only way to Pay your taxes is via your debit card and to one single account, or you have one singe document as your vehicle papers and no need for police to ask you for any particulars cos as your number plate passes their car their ANPR will bring up all of your details? or a situation where you simply process all your import papers at home, you walk to the port collect your goods.
Personal Expirience, at the Mrs shop we give 5% cash back when you pay with debit card, since then revenue went up.
Imagine petrol stations where you sell yourself fuel, you insert your debit card and it debits you on howmuch fuel you disburse.I can go on and on about man machine intaraction.

Is money laundering not corruption?

But an increase in technology has made it even easier to launder money, according to a study I read recently.

Please, just remove tech out of your solution. Nigeria needs political reform and a change of mentality.

Man and machine interaction will do absolutely nothing for a country where the foundation of governance (pseudo federalism) is faulty.

If you become president and start thinking about all the idea you crammed into your post, you will end up achieving absolutely nothing in 4 years. Please, always be practical at all times.

This is Nigeria, a country grappling with pervasive corruption. You would be surprised that if you budget money for these techs, they would be embezzled right under your nose.

It is obvious you have totally underestimated the extent of corruption in Nigeria.

And it appears like you believe that Atiku has the answer to corruption in Nigeria. A man who is a beneficiary of corruption. Of course, he would know what corruption is. But unlike you, he knows that techs would be nothing but a waste of funds.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by erico2k2(m): 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
BluntBoy:

Is money laundering not corruption?

But an increase in technology has made it even easier to launder money, according to a study I read recently.

Please, just remove tech out of your solution. Nigeria needs political reform and a change of mentality.

Man and machine interaction will do absolutely nothing for a country where the foundation of governance (pseudo federalism) is faulty.

If you become president and start thinking about all the idea you crammed into your post, you will end up achieving absolutely nothing in 4 years. Please, always be practical at all times.

This is Nigeria, a country grappling with pervasive corruption. You would be surprised that if you budget money for these techs, they would be embezzled right under your nose.

It is obvious you have totally underestimated the extent of corruption in Nigeria.

And it appears like you believe that Atiku has the answer to corruption in Nigeria. A man who is a beneficiary of corruption. Of course, he would know what corruption is. But unlike you, he knows that techs would be nothing but a waste of funds.

By that single statement, I dare say you belong to the CAMP who do not know what corruption is,
Money laundering is not corruption but LAUNDARING. in Nigeria there is a certain amount you can move without declaration once you pass that nd do not declare it, you have committed money Laundering offence.
Money laundering is the process of concealing the origins of money obtained illegally by passing it through a complex sequence of banking transfers or commercial transactions

however corruption is a different ball game
Corruption occurs when a person in a position of Authority abuse thier office for thier own gains or that of another person..The worse case of corruption in NIgeria does not Involve money, it is attitude.
This is like me telling you body language is 65% important in communication that speach which is less than 35% and you argue.
You need a clear understanding of waht corruption is for you to tackle it.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by BluntBoy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
erico2k2:

By that single statement, I dare say you belong to the CAMP who do not know what corruption is,
Money laundering is not corruption but LAUNDARING. in Nigeria there is a certain amount you can move without declaration once you pass that nd do not declare it, you have committed money Laundering offence.
Money laundering is the process of concealing the origins of money obtained illegally by passing it through a complex sequence of banking transfers or commercial transactions

however corruption is a different ball game
Corruption occurs when a person in a position of Authority abuse thier office for thier own gains or that of another person..The worse case of corruption in NIgeria does not Involve money, it is attitude.
This is like me telling you body language is 65% important in communication that speach which is less than 35% and you argue.
You need a clear understanding of waht corruption is for you to tackle it.

So, according to you, a lecturer who has sex with a female student is guilty of corruption?

Since he abused his position of authority over the student, it must be corruption, according to you, not so?
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by erico2k2(m): 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
BluntBoy:

So, according to you, a lecturer who has sex with a female student is guilty of corruption?

Since he abused his position of authority over the student, it must be corruption, according to you, not so?

we are talking corruption and what it means, the vast majority of persons I have spoken to do not realy know waht it means, the real international thieves know what the difference btween corruption and stealing is, this is why they have been able to get away with it due to technicalities in court for ages.The reason why I look like an expert in corruption which I am not is cos I had to undergo an induction in corruption cos I had to go do some Engineeringwork in a new custodial facility somewhere in the Uk,
let me tell you one form of corruption and it just happened few months ago,Blackmail is a form of corruption, this was why the last minister of Finance resigned.
SOmetimes in Nigeria, I have discovered that people do not realise two parties always gain when it comes to corruption.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by erico2k2(m): 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
BluntBoy:

That is not corruption until there is a deamnd,
let me give you the steps to corruption
1 spot the target
2 test the target
3 get closer to the target
4 creat a split
5 make the demand
these are the 5 steps to corruption.
if you look the thing to gain btw lecturer and student relationship is marks given
Now there is no law that says a lecturere cannot be in a relationship with a student, however if this relationship generates into given free scores then there is a conflict of interest and corrruption will occur. now by ur sceen up there the lecturere is btw 3 and 4
By just sleeping with the lecturer and not demmanding marks she has suceeded in Putting him in a state called Conditioning.
High grade Psychology Brov!
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by BluntBoy(m): 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
erico2k2:

we are talking corruption and what it means, the vast majority of persons I have spoken to do not realy know waht it means, the real international thieves know what the difference btween corruption and stealing is, this is why they have been able to get away with it due to technicalities in court for ages.The reason why I look like an expert in corruption which I am not is cos I had to undergo an induction in corruption cos I had to go do some Engineeringwork in a new custodial facility somewhere in the Uk,
let me tell you one form of corruption and it just happened few months ago,Blackmail is a form of corruption, this was why the last minister of Finance resigned.
SOmetimes in Nigeria, I have discovered that people do not realise two parties always gain when it comes to corruption.

How so? If one essence of corruption is to gain an advantage, how then is it possible for two parties to always gain when it comes to corruption?
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by erico2k2(m): 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
BluntBoy:

How so? If one essence of corruption is to gain an advantage, how then is it possible for two parties to always gain when it comes to corruption?
Good question, well the Lecturere gains by obtaining sexual satisfaction and the girl gets marks.Now if you remember waht I wrote two post upstairs, I told you almost 70% of corruption DO NOT I NVOLVE MONEY, But most of us do not know this.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by BluntBoy(m): 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
erico2k2:

Good question, well the Lecturere gains by obtaining sexual satisfaction and the girl gets marks.Now if you remember waht I wrote two post upstairs, I told you almost 70% of corruption DO NOT I NVOLVE MONEY, But most of us do not know this.

So, that is corruption?

What if the lecturer merely made a promise and ends up not fulfilling it?
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by BluntBoy(m): 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
Movingon:
See for yourself......

This proves nothing.

I call some people brothers simply because they come from the same hometown as me. It doesn't mean the bond is closer than that.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by erico2k2(m): 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
BluntBoy:

So, that is corruption?

What if the lecturer merely made a promise and ends up not fulfilling it?
How and where did I say it was corruption?
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by Friend01(m): 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
Earthquake1:

Prophet Moses was not a dullard, don't compare him to Buhari

Don't let me slap you

I understand you hate for Buhari but I can't but sympathise with your shallow thinking.

A dullard that is busy completing projects what your dear PDP government "initiated" but couldn't complete in 16.

What you are saying is more like being married to a woman for 16 years without getting her pregnant ;she sued for divorce and you divorced her.
free and fair.
Without hassles or complains.
And another man married her and within four years got her pregnant; only for you to come and claim you initiated the pregnancy.

An idiot impotent husband.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by Friend01(m): 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
Evercurious:

Listen to yourself.. What has been an oratory got to do with comprehending a statement'. Buhari:s issue was hearing and comprehending what was said

See how shallow you judge.
Among the President's attributes you wouldn't find oratory. This is a fact which is so clear that you can't argue about.

I want know would you like a talker than a doer?

My sister honestly speaking who talk don help.

Even you sef go taya for husband wey only know how to talk but no know how to work.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by Friend01(m): 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
99miles:
, What did u know abt Moses and the children of Israel, u would hv used Musa instead.

What is this one saying?
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by Friend01(m): 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
dominusgai:

According to my brother that was why he led for forty years a 40 days journey. Since you are not a Christian you might not know it. But there is a reason Paul was more popular than Peter. Even though Peter was head of the Church, Paul sold the message of Christ more because he was more learned and Articulate. Bro, Solomon's love was stemmed from his wise speaking. So do not deceive yourself with this Moses line you guys keep quoting

Pastor, save your sermon for your congregants not me.
Sunday is not far.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by dominusgai(m): 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
Friend01:

Pastor, save your sermon for your congregants not me.
Sunday is not far.
First of all, I am not a pastor.
Secondly, you guys started the Moses stuff. How is it when someone counters your perception with fact you try to make it seem as if the person is the one showing off?
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by BluntBoy(m): 12:41am On Feb 01, 2019
erico2k2:

How and where did I say it was corruption?

You said it was since there were gains for both the lecturer and the student.

Frankly, I think you and Atiku are confused.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by erico2k2(m): 12:50am On Feb 01, 2019
BluntBoy:

You said it was since there were gains for both the lecturer and the student.

Frankly, I think you and Atiku are confused.
you lack comprehension, you said if the lecturere sleeps with a student that was ur statement, that is not corruption cos the girl has nothing to gain at that point however if she makes a demand for marks and it is given that becomes corruption same way if she offers money, is this 2much to grasp? this is thought to kids of 19 years old at University here and they pass, U simply cant grasp!After una go dey rake say Una dey Educated
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by BluntBoy(m): 12:54am On Feb 01, 2019
erico2k2:

you lack comprehension, you said if the lecturere sleeps with a student that was ur statement, that is not corruption cos the girl has nothing to gain at that point however if she makes a demand for marks and it is given that becomes corruption same way if she offers money, is this 2much to grasp? this is thought to kids of 19 years old at University here and they pass, U simply cant grasp!After una go dey rake say Una dey Educated

grin

Define corruption again, please.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by erico2k2(m): 12:57am On Feb 01, 2019
BluntBoy:

grin

Define corruption again, please.

I just got to know I was talking to a kids who aparently lost all sense of rational thinking due to his upbringing and religious battle at birth,I went fru ur profile and I seriously thought I was talking to a person who was willing to learn something new, I never knew you was one of them youth pmb was talking about angry

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by BluntBoy(m): 1:05am On Feb 01, 2019
erico2k2:

I just got to know I was talking to a kids who aparently lost all sense of rational thinking due to his upbringing and religious battle at birth,I went fru ur profile and I seriously thought I was talking to a person who was willing to learn something new, I never knew you was one of them youth pmb was talking about angry

OK, it is no problem if you refuse to repost your definition of corruption.

So, if a policeman collects bribe from an unwilling driver (whose documents are intact), it is not corruption because the driver gained nothing but if a policeman collects bribe from a driver who has no driver's license, it is corruption because both the policeman and driver gained in the end.

Honestly, you need psychiatric help grin
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by erico2k2(m): 8:58am On Feb 01, 2019
BluntBoy:

OK, it is no problem if you refuse to repost your definition of corruption.

So, if a policeman collects bribe from an unwilling driver (whose documents are intact), it is not corruption because the driver gained nothing but if a policeman collects bribe from a driver who has no driver's license, it is corruption because both the policeman and driver gained in the end.

Honestly, you need psychiatric help grin
When you add insult to a person U seek knowledge from you become one and true as a neet. Who will give bribe in the 1st place if they can get what they want without paying bribe?
I have ever never known any person who gives bribe when all their papers ate right.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by Babacele: 9:50am On Feb 01, 2019
dominusgai:

Stock did not fluctuate, investors pulled out their money. There is a difference.

Buhari did not loan from the oil money but from returned Abacha loot. Bro, they would not have done mass sacking. How could Buhari sack on top the job loss his unintelligent policies caused?

Please investors are not invincible, they are tangible. List these investors that are investing in Nigeria every day.

USA borrows to fund infrastructure but your president borrows to fund expenditure. They left a lot of infrastructure and money. The CBN search disproved your lies that nothing was left in the treasury.

And PDP started all infrastructural work your president is continuing. Or you want to tell me it was APC that bought the trains they commissioned? But still on infrastructure, what part of the 2019 project was budgeted for infrastructural development again?

Buhari is not a manager, he is just a man doing nothing because he doesn't know what to do.
PDP that could no longer pay Salary and told us to go prepare for mass sack in 2014 @ $67/ barrel would have been fantastic at $30 ? You are wonderful!

With less volume of daily oil sales ,recession, a crashed price of crude internationally, insecurity aided by PDP, poor infrastructure, a comatose economy Buhari took over a messed country from a useless and clueless team.

Why couldn't PDP finish the rail project for more than 10 years? TSA ,BVN nko, what about electricity after stealing $16b? Because the useless party was busy stealing and eventually plunged the country into a recession. Maybe you don't even understand what a recession is sef and I'm here wasting my time with you. Do you know the effect of hiding $45m in a toilet in Ikoyi on the economy of a local government in a recession?

In a recession Kayode Fayemi made a 300% increase investment in the mining sector alone; are the investors from the moon?

Name PMB economic policies that in your phantom mind is giving driving away investors?
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by Babacele: 10:09am On Feb 01, 2019
erico2k2:

When you add insult to a person U seek knowledge from you become one and true as a neet. Who will give bribe in the 1st place if they can get what they want without paying bribe?
I have ever never known any person who gives bribe when all their papers ate right.
Bros u sure say you know Nigeria at all? Oh! you never get an important meeting which you don't want to be late only for police to hide and be waiting at the end of a traffic snarl. Shay if police after ascertaining that your paper is correct ,and nothing would 'drop' come dey ask about custom paper abi why your windscreen get blue colour and tell you to pack maybe u go understand. Nepa no dey bring bill to una house? hehehehe ,seems you don't know how far we have dived.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by BluntBoy(m): 10:26am On Feb 01, 2019
erico2k2:

Seek knowledge from you grin

Bro, you have delusion of grandeur.

First of all, let us say extortion.

A policeman forces you to part with money, in spite of your documents being up to date and accurate. According to you, that is not corruption since the unwilling driver did not gain anything, not so grin
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by erico2k2(m): 10:33am On Feb 01, 2019
BluntBoy:

Seek knowledge from you grin

Bro, you have delusion of grandeur.

First of all, let us say extortion.

A policeman forces you to part with money, in spite of your documents being up to date and accurate. According to you, that is not corruption since the unwilling driver did not gain anything, not so grin
Oh so U managed to know that was extortion and not corruption bravo. But b4 now U would have expected called that corruption. So your papers has expired and you decided to part with money you happy he is happy that is corruption charge sheet reads corruption.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by BluntBoy(m): 10:45am On Feb 01, 2019
erico2k2:

Oh so U managed to know that was extortion and not corruption bravo. But b4 now U would have expected called that corruption. So your papers has expired and you decided to part with money you happy he is happy that is corruption charge sheet reads corruption.

I have caught you grin

For your information, extortion is a form of corruption.

It is also a popular form of police corruption in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) / Hope Uzodinma Procures Innoson Vehicles For 'Operation Search And Flush' In Imo / Nigerians React To Ambode's Press Conference, And Tinubu Endorsing Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.