Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (76376 Views)

Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias / Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost / Oyegun: Only One Aspirant Rejected Consensus Except He Is The Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by mycar: 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
The questions were tough but what can we do, tough situation brings the best out of you and I am happy for that
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by badcompany: 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
Watching Atiku talk about his passion for free education is disgusting.
Dude your university has a tuition fee of 1.5M per semester!

Your reason is very dumb and stupid. The school is his business, not government owned. So you want his university to be a free education, na father Christmas abi. Men of God never do there own free, na him. infinity sense is what you need.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by stanliwise(m): 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
ebujany:
She's actually defending APC when ever atiku or obi attacks them to the extent she had to claim not to be an APC member on her own. But even with her clear bias, its obvious Atiku/ obi is very ready for her. Peter obi is very very intelligent, his var analysis killed it
oga you're clearly lying except it wasn't the same show I watch. Were you not all smiling when she was screwing Buhari and osinbanjo on a hot sit. Anyway I am not a partisan. But I don't think what you said was fair. Kadira was just been blunt that's all.
BTW to me it was Atiku who show pure intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by martineverest(m): 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
klever18:

i am not a supported of apc but i think this is the best question this year in nairaland
thanks
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by stagger: 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

The American University operates a franchise. They are in Romania, Lebanon and several other countries. Atiku brought them to Nigeria as their local partner. If you understand a franchise system, you will not be posting what you just posted because it shows complete ignorance.

Education is not cheap. If it is offered free, it is either sponsors are paying or it is paid for by the government (like the UPN government of 1979 to 1983). Expecting a world class university to be free is wishful thinking, and if you think the paltry sums being committed by government to publc universities is enough to turn them around, why has the govt not been able to implement the 2009 agreement it entered into with ASUU, prompting the 3rd strike in a row over the same funding issues?

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by mycar: 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ask him what buhari has done to contribute to the growth of this nation on his personal capacity

11 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by ceeethru(m): 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tunasco4u:
The fact is Atiku is a waste of time,these program"The candidate"expose him so much,he has nothing to offer am telling you
You as a person, what do you have to offer Nigeria? Lifeless Gang Well done!

17 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by WNKQI: 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
martineverest:
how can someone be biased when questions are been asked ?....aren't they presidential candidates?or where they expected to have the full questions or expo before the debate?.

a presidential candidates should be able to answer any questions.....so sad that the intelligent woman was more prepared than those presidential candidates
The word bias in it real sense, doing to one person what you would not do to other in the same issues. To be sincere with your self, was Buhari and Osabajo probed the way this woman was probing Atiku and Obi? that was not question it was probing. But trust me, Atikuobi are full of life.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by ArticleBeast: 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
If you have an iota of sense, you should know it is a private university not funded by public fund. Do you know how much the fed govt are putting into the universities to subsidize it?

8 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by magzey: 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
rusher14:
Atiku/Obi could have handed her the questions they wanted her to ask before the programme started.

cheesy
Bros dis is APC regime not PDP, so corruption is not allowed grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by tuboi: 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tunasco4u:
The fact is Atiku is a waste of time,these program"The candidate"expose him so much,he has nothing to offer am telling you

But u av just 1 like

11 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by anthony86(m): 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
She shot herself in the foot when she accused Obi of deporting some persons to Akwa Ibom without any evidence or better still acknowledge it was a rumour. That was unprofessional.

16 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by magzey: 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
mycar:
Ask him what buhari has done to contribute to the growth of this nation on his personal capacity
Sentiment has blinded you how can you see.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by stanliwise(m): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
WNKQI:
The word bias in it real sense, doing to one person what you would not do to other in the same issues. To be sincere with your self, was Buhari and Osabajo probed the way this woman was probing Atiku and Obi? that was not question it was probing. But trust me, Atikuobi are full of life.
oga stop this ranting she was blunt, intelligent and fair. you're trying to twist thing to a political angle.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
SaintLucia:
Atiku was asked whether he can employ someone in his company if the person brings a letter from a referee that carried the same word used by Obasanjo to described him in "My Watch"

Atiku was speechless for some seconds and later said that Obasanjo has stopped calling him a theif. The woman asked him why didn't he sue Obasanjo and why is the same Obasanjo that called him a theif now supporting him to become president.

He couldn't give a straight answer on why he suspended his campaign because of the ex CJN. Obi on the other hand was just dishing out his usual figures about China but when he was asked what China will do to corrupt people he said he can't speak for the government of China.

In a nutshell the two of them have nothing upstairs the woman was even telling them to tell Nigerians what they have which is different from what APC are doing but they keep on attacking APC instead.
So, in a nutshell, based on the performance of both parties in the interviews, Buhari is preferable right?

5 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by martineverest(m): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
SaintLucia:
Atiku was asked whether he can employ someone in his company if the person brings a letter from a referee that carried the same word used by Obasanjo to described him in "My Watch"

Atiku was speechless for some seconds and later said that Obasanjo has stopped calling him a theif. The woman asked him why didn't he sue Obasanjo and why is the same Obasanjo that called him a theif now supporting him to become president.

He couldn't give a straight answer on why he suspended his campaign because of the ex CJN. Obi on the other hand was just dishing out his usual figures about China but when he was asked what China will do to corrupt people he said he can't speak for the government of China.

In a nutshell the two of them have nothing upstairs the woman was even telling them to tell Nigerians what they have which is different from what APC are doing but they keep on attacking APC instead.
Ur last sentence said it all..Atiku was particularly guilty of this

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
martineverest:
how can someone be biased when mormal questions are been asked as presidential candidates ?....aren't they presidential candidates?or where they expected to have the full questions or expo before the debate?.

a presidential candidates should be able to answer any questions.....so sad that the intelligent woman was more prepared than those presidential candidates..the anchor came with well researched statistics and facts and was waiting for those candidates to err or give false statistics and she used it against them

just look at how she got Peter obi on how he used Anambra money to invest in his family's business,which he initially denied and then the woman brought out her research and obi admitted it..... this made obi stammer for about 3 minutes and he was confused

psychologically,those people shouting 'bias'noticed that their candidates were below expectations and their response weren't intellectually driven as they expected...thus the fowl cry

Just like she asked Buhari and Buhari successfully answered, right?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by martineverest(m): 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
WNKQI:
that's because Atiku and obi had great history in democratic Nigeria than Buhari and osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by stanliwise(m): 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
Onyenkuzi1:
Atiku could not express himself.

Peter Obi lied again during the parley.

Atiku wants to run a government for the rich. He wants to make Nigeria a capitalist country. There is no place for the poor masses in his fantasy government.
your first statement was a lie. I am not a partisan but let's be serious here. Atiku spoke intelligently in the just concluded interview I just watched.

17 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by WNKQI: 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
Let make Nigeria work again instead of moving from lo w level of poverty to the next level of poverty

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
semyman:
Atiku and Obi are confirmed criminals, they were just talking rubbish to their foolish supporters. Just telling them what they want to hear.
Mostly out of point

And Buhari was not talking rubbish, right? Buhari was on point, right?

10 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by SaintLucia: 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
RTSC:

If atiku and Peter obi have no sense and your sensible candidate are buhari the senile one and osibanjo the lying pastor, then your own definition of sense is from the back.

There is more sense in Peter obi's toes than in the entire federal government.
Upon say Obi head big my people nothing dey there. He just dey talk like an average Igbo person that deal in containers business. As for Atiku Obasanjo made his own case worst with My Watch.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by bizzibodi(m): 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
I am now convince Peter obi is a big pfucking lier!Atiku already knows the FAQ.fear politicians they have " answers & solution" to every questions.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by Cyoung4real(m): 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
Yeah, that woman was bias but guess what, @atiku and @PeterObi came to a knife � fight with a gun�. grin grin grin. Atiku go rape buhari full time if both if then are to debate.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by maasoap(m): 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
Echine:
grin

I was totally overwhelmed with
Atiku and Obi's speech walahi.

This country really need these two great looters to govern this Nation

ATIKUOBI 2019

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by bedspread: 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
He should Run his university for free??

Kindly open a Nursery school and run for free?

Let's try to put our brains to use when commenting

8 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by omoharry(f): 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
They even didn't touch the issue of restructuring which suppose to be their main objective in order to tackle the issue of injustice in the land.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by Tunasco4u(m): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
tuboi:

But u av just 1 like
am here for my opinion not likes,Is likes going to pay my tuition fee undecided
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by Earthquake1: 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
stanliwise:
oga stop this ranting she was blunt, intelligent and fair. you're trying to twist thing to a political angle.

How is she asking questions from unverified sources?

People say you deported people from your state, which kain stupid question be that?

8 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by vivalavida(m): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
olajizz01:
PDP e-rat reacts or Nigerians react.

I can see ayee dee,PDP thug and e-rat.

That shows how outdated u are.
Aye dee has jumped into Buhari groovy train since

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari / Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas / Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.