Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (76339 Views)

Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias / Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost / Oyegun: Only One Aspirant Rejected Consensus Except He Is The Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by Kusetic(m): 12:51am On Jan 31, 2019
erico2k2:

Do act as if you cannot see sheis being partisan, Look she is attacking thier private and public life and up till now she has not suceeded in cornnering them,She is failing woefully there, by the way she is being fed research result on teh go, she is lying she looked up stuff b4 the interview, I also looked at how she attacked the Saraha reporters guy same.I bed you APC cannot cope with this kind of heat, I can assure you.I am even suprised Atiku got a clear definition of corruption, I thought he was going to guff!

When you say private and public life, I am going to take it as you referring to her questions concerning atiku's wife and her money laundering scandal and the question about Obi investing state funds in a business that his family has shares in. These are valid questions, that should be clarified by people aspiring for the highest office in Nigeria. When she was interviewing the APC and AAC candidates she was just as brutal and she was praised for it so why the double standard.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by Edojoma(m): 12:51am On Jan 31, 2019
bender79:
Peter obi always drawing stupid analogies without answering the questions. He talks about cutting tax and I wonder how can that be effective in economic development when there is infrastructural deficit.

Xo u don't no dat low tax attracts a lot of investors??
Access d America economy n UK,,, tax is just too high,,, as an investor,, if u are to set up a company in Africa n u av d option of Nigeria,, but tax dere is $1m dollars a year n Ghana will tax u $200,000 dollars in a yr as well,,, won't u think twice n set up d business in Ghana den export ur finished products to Nigeria??

My guy,, u need to understand economics n d business environment,, obi knows exactly Wat he is saying,,, we dat r in d game,,, we understand,,,,

7 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by deomelo: 12:51am On Jan 31, 2019
[s]
dominusgai:

Hmm. GEEP is not working and can you show any proof of PEBEC and MSME clinic funding anyone outside the north? Because I have been applying for funding for businesses in the south since 2015 and I have not seen any application call from those organizations once. So where are they posting their application notice. I have also never seen pictures or news of their beneficiaries

Secondly, they don't go through microfinance banks, they go through commercial banks that ends up returning more than half of the funds to CBN after using it to do business for over a year.

Then you mentioned tradermoni, an unimpactful scheme given to traders that do not need it. I don't know the market your people went to but in Delta market, 8,000 naira (because they would take #2000 processing fee) would not make a single impact in the lives of market women that has good worth over #500,000 in their shops. No person in our market that owns a shop has goods worth less than that. So who are you giving it to and what impact would it make?
[/s]

You insinuated that the current government is yet to add anything to power generation and they are not giving out microloans and I lectured and corrected you, but coming back with your own opinion that they are not working is irrelevant, it's just your own biased and irrelevant opinion.

First, you said there's no such thing, but according to you, you applied for the loan you first asserted that it doesn't exist or that the government didn't put in place? So, how did you manage to apply for a loan from what doesn't exist?

Again, I don't debate opinion, I debate facts and I've given you facts
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by fordunit(m): 12:55am On Jan 31, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
Watching Atiku talk about his passion for free education is disgusting.
Dude your university has a tuition fee of 1.5M per semester!

Are churches in Nigeria free?

Is it mandatory to attend Atiku's university?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by deomelo: 12:56am On Jan 31, 2019
dominusgai:

I don't need to enjoy more, I just need to enjoy as much as I was enjoying when OBJ and Jonathan were in power. When my sister could train herself through school selling recharge card and making phone calls. When I had too much work making and exporting Ankara bags in hundreds. When my business was not dependent on me taking a #10,000 loan from the government and my friends not having to do #30,000 work because they lost their jobs due to recession caused by the stupidity and inability of your government to handle the economy.

What were you enjoting under Jona and OBJ and 16 years of PDP?

Wonderful roads?

Uninterrupted power?

Quality healthcare?

Wonderful bridges

Quality schools

Corruption and looting and stealing free Nigeria

Excellent security

Please, which one? Or you enjoyed all that in Nigeria situated on the Moon.

Is this dud pulling my legs?

Or you just think I'm not a Nigerian?
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by BluntBoy(m): 12:57am On Jan 31, 2019
erico2k2:

The best way to tackle corruption is with technology.Plus please listen to how he plans to use Tech to fight corruption, you can rewind on line at dtv.media.He is talking of reducing the intarraction btw humans ans increase the intarraction btw humans and tech to reduce fraud, which works.

Smh...

So, an increase in the interaction between a human and tech will reduce corruption ordinarily?

Obviously, you can't simplify Atiku's idea because it is purely a lame and lazy idea.

You tried to communicate it to me but it was difficult, wasn't it? That is because it is a foolish idea that reeks of Atiku's lack of ideas. It also shows that he has no will nor zeal to fight corruption.

How do you fight corruption with techs in a third world country like Nigeria where corruption has become a way of life?

Even the introduction of techs would worsen the situation as it would encourage embezzlement of funds with the excuse of purchasing gadgets to fight corruption.

Fighting corruption with tech in Nigeria is like putting laptops before every student in a dilapidated school building. Why not rebuild the walls first and make the environment conducive enough before introducing laptops?

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by PointZerom: 1:00am On Jan 31, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

If Atiku's school is expensive try Buhari's Meyeti Allah cattle school... it is free.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by dominusgai(m): 1:00am On Jan 31, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

You insinuated that the current government is yet to add anything to power generation and they are not giving out microloans and I lectured and corrected you, but coming back with your own opinion that they are not working is irrelevant, it's just your own biased and irrelevant opinion.

First, you said there's no such thing, but according to you, you applied for the loan you first asserted that it doesn't exist or that the government didn't put in place? So, how did you manage to apply for a loan from what doesn't exist?

Again, I don't debate opinion, I debate facts and I've given you facts
I said I have been applying for funding for businesses since 2015, not government loans or loans from this specific organizations. I made that comment so as to let you know I am conversant with all forms and source of funding in Nigeria yet I have never heard of these ones you mentioned or seen proof of their impact and existence both offline and online.

And except you are daft 1+1=2. Now you are telling me you added one to one in electricity generation when there is no record of 2 as result anywhere in the country. You have not given me a single fact just unverified nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by PointZerom: 1:02am On Jan 31, 2019
deomelo:

Wonderful roads?
Uninterrupted power?
Quality healthcare?
Wonderful bridges
Quality schools
Excellent security

Show us the pictures of your community under Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by Borderless: 1:06am On Jan 31, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

The last I checked, he didn’t forcibly ask you to enroll. You don’t have to continually express your folly.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by dominusgai(m): 1:07am On Jan 31, 2019
deomelo:

Wonderful roads?

Uninterrupted power?

Quality healthcare?

Wonderful bridges

Quality schools

Excellent security

All of the above. Lagos to Ore road was smooth and under 6 hours. The first time I went to Lagos from Warri in Abacha's time was almost 10 hours.

Power supply in our area was at leat 18 hours a day (now it is less than 12 hours)

Men my nephews and nieces were born without a dime.

They constructed bridges in my state.

I did not have to do home lesson till 6 to write common entrance (my teachers where that good and my school fees was less than #5000 then)

Corruption and stealing is still going on (Gaduje is an example and APC offered us #5000 for our voters card in my area last week)

Security is the worst now. They kidnapped a full bus load of people two days back. Did you not see it on nairaland?

Now let me tell you more I enjoyed. Ability of my sisters to train themselves through universities by selling recharge cards and not their bodies to men. Ability to pay for the first skill I learnt with that same recharge card sales. A business started with less than #10,000 then.

What about honor, then being a yahoo boy was a thing of shame, now boys wear the name with pride.

What about youwin, yagep and surep my friends won to start their business they thrived in. Not this #30,000 nonsense that is not responsible for building the economy.

Do you want to talk about the low cost university school fees for federal and state schools. Now their school fees is exorbitant.

Or the low cost of food stuffs, where one could survive on #5,000 a month. Now #15,000 for feeding is management.

When my mom was not afraid feeding my brother's friends repeatedly for free. Now in this Buhari regime, my mom once shouted on me like I stole for drinking garri without permission.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by hardon1(m): 1:08am On Jan 31, 2019
nothing strengthens and drives an argument home as when you dish out with facts and figure. this is one ability i have found with peter obi. i am beginning to like him for that

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by deomelo: 1:17am On Jan 31, 2019
PointZerom:

Lagos Ibadan railway on my backyard, your looting and stealing PDP uncles did not complete 1 single railway in 16 years, the $2.7 billion DASUKU/ATIM they looted and shared can build 2 Lagos Ibadan railway, even many in your own SE villages.

Now, show me what 16 years of looting and stealing PDP put in your own community.

Oya, I'm waiting.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by jaymaf(m): 1:18am On Jan 31, 2019
grin grin grin. This dude has no joy. Too funny
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by deomelo: 1:19am On Jan 31, 2019
dominusgai:

All of the above. Lagos to Ore road was smooth and under 6 hours. The first time I went to Lagos from Warri in Abacha's time was almost 10 hours.

Power supply in our area was at leat 18 hhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dx1AxOTWsAAnxXi.jpgours a day (now it is less than 12 hours)

Men my nephews and nieces were born without a dime.

They constructed bridges in my state.

I did not have to do home lesson till 6 to write common entrance (my teachers where that good and my school fees was less than #5000 then)

Corruption and stealing is still going on (Gaduje is an example and APC offered us #5000 for our voters card in my area last week)

Security is the worst now. They kidnapped a full bus load of people two days back. Did you not see it on nairaland?

lmao @ all of the above, didn't know I was going back and forth with a comedian.

I have zero time for comedians and internet trolls.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by PointZerom: 1:20am On Jan 31, 2019
deomelo:

Lagos Ibadan railway on my backyard, your looting and stealing PDP uncles did not complete 1 single railway in 16 years, the $2.7 billion DASUKU/ATIM they looted and shared can build 2 Lagos Ibadan railway, even many in your own SE villages.

Now, show me what 16 years of looting and stealing PDP put in your own community.

Oya, I'm waiting.

As expected

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by deomelo: 1:23am On Jan 31, 2019
[s]
dominusgai:

I said I have been applying for funding for businesses since 2015, not government loans or loans from this specific organizations. I made that comment so as to let you know I am conversant with all forms and source of funding in Nigeria yet I have never heard of these ones you mentioned or seen proof of their impact and existence both offline and online.

And except you are daft 1+1=2. Now you are telling me you added one to one in electricity generation when there is no record of 2 as result anywhere in the country. You have not given me a single fact just unverified nonsense.
[/s]

You people don't know anything, you don't know anything about the government, all you do is cry and wail.

First, there's no government loan program, now you're saying you applied for a loan. So, who did you apply from if there's not a loan program?

Don't know if you are dumb, ignorant, confused and rettarded or just a combination of all the above

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by deomelo: 1:26am On Jan 31, 2019
PointZerom:

As expected

PointZerom:

This is your question, don't get mad because I have something from PMB in my community to show.

Now, show us what 16 years of PDP put in your community.

Don't bother trying, I know you can not because there's nothing to show.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by dominusgai(m): 1:32am On Jan 31, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

You people don't know anything, you don't know anything about the government, all you do is cry and wail.

First, there's no government loan program, now you're saying you applied for a loan. So, who did you apply from if there's not a loan program?

Don't know if you are dumb, ignorant, confused and rettarded or just a combination of all the above
Your stupidity comes from your inability to comprehend simple sentences. I did not say I applied for a loan, but I applied for funding for various businesses. That is what my company does. Helping enterprises apply for all types of funding. Funding like Tony Elumelu, AYEEN, Big, Heroes, Etisalat Easy Business.
I scroll the internet for all funding opportunities to give my clients and I have never for once stumbled on a site of these organizations you called or met any organization/microfinance bank partnering with them. Since you where born I am not sure you have used half of the data I have used. Helping enterprise apply for funding is my business so how can I not have heard of these organizations before now when I scroll the internet everyday looking for these information.

Kai, I never thought I would see again a stupidity like Zee World, one that is extraordinary everyday

4 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by PointZerom: 1:33am On Jan 31, 2019
deomelo:

This is your question, don't get mad because I have something from PMB in my community to show.

Now, show us what 16 years of PDP put in your community.

Don't bother trying, I know you can not because there's nothing to show.

You should have shown me Aso rock as your community, Lagos Ibadan express way is too small to be your community.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by deomelo: 1:36am On Jan 31, 2019
PointZerom:

You should have shown me Aso rock as your community, Lagos Ibadan express way is too small to be your community.

Show us what 16 years of looting and stealing PDP put in your community.

I'm still waiting.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by deomelo: 1:37am On Jan 31, 2019
[s]
dominusgai:

Your stupidity comes from your inability to comprehend simple sentences. I did not say I applied for a loan, but I applied for funding for various businesses. That is what my company does. Helping enterprises apply for all types of funding. Funding like Tony Elumelu, AYEEN, Big, Heroes, Etisalat Easy Business.
I scroll the internet for all funding opportunities to give my clients and I have never for once stumbled on a site of these organizations you called or met any organization/microfinance bank partnering with them. Since you where born I am not sure you have used half of the data I have used. Helping enterprise apply for funding iAtiku said GDP was 6% in May, 2015.
Fact Check: GDP was 2.35%! Q2 2015.s my business so how can I not have heard of these organizations before now when I scroll the internet everyday looking for these information.

Kai, I never thought I would see again a stupidity like Zee World, one that is extraordinary everyday
[/s]

You are ranting and wailing rubbish out of control.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by dominusgai(m): 1:39am On Jan 31, 2019
deomelo:

lmao @ all of the above, didn't know I was going back and forth with a comedian.

I have zero time for comedians and internet trolls.
Bro, I listed, you list yours. What am I even saying, I am not sure you were talking in 1999, not to talk of fending for yourself or running a business. You were probably still crawling

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by dominusgai(m): 1:43am On Jan 31, 2019
deomelo:

Oya, I'm waiting.
Lagos Ore road
You win program
Federal university of petroleum resources
Sure P

I have listed mine. Mind you I have people that benefited from all of them

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by deomelo: 1:46am On Jan 31, 2019
[s]
dominusgai:

Lagos Ore road
You win program
Federal university of petroleum resources
Sure P

I have listed mine. Mind you I have people that benefited from all of them
[/s]

I'm not interested in your ignorant lies and rubbish, please go away.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by dominusgai(m): 1:46am On Jan 31, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

You are ranting and wailing rubbish out of control.

When you donkeys have nothing to say you call everyone wailers. Ogbeni show proof of the beneficiaries of those organizations you called. You slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by dominusgai(m): 1:52am On Jan 31, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I'm not interested in your ignorant lies and rubbish, please go away.
What lie did I lie. Oh I forget, a typical Afonja never travels. Since you were born I am not sure you have left your local government so you are not exposed. I showed you pictures of PDP achievement and you call me a liar. Boy, go and learn small wisdom from Homer Simpson. At least him at his level of stupidity is 10 times more brilliant than you are

The only thing you even showed is a railway project. You seem to forget that the dead railway corporation as a whole was resurrected by Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by PointZerom: 2:01am On Jan 31, 2019
deomelo:

Show us what 16 years of looting and stealing PDP put in your community.

I'm still waiting for APC's change .
It is at your backyard.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by deomelo: 2:11am On Jan 31, 2019
PointZerom:

It is at your backyard.

Thanks for admitting that your crooked, looting and stealing PDP uncles did not do anything for your community. I know this already of course.

They are known only for looting, stealing and abandoning projects, that's all.

Sucks to be you..
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by Jhamzy(m): 2:30am On Jan 31, 2019
All I can say is that she was doing her job. And she did it perfectly well. Journalism has rules of engagement.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by islandmoon: 2:35am On Jan 31, 2019
the moment Nigerian realized the North will always back their own irrespective what, the better!

same Kadira asked Sowore a bias question that why will he want to take fulani way of life from them by creating commercial ranches? but the same woman forgot to ask him how Sowore people in the Niger Delta has been surviving having polluted their land and water , these are people who can no longer fish due to water pollution, you still take their money and give it to empower the so called farmers in the north in the name of empowering them, how many fishermen have you empowered in the Niger Delta? Nigeria is a Scam!

she waved aside the fact that it is fulanis who are inviting their kinsmen from other west African region that are menace to our farmers way of life.

Bias woman

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by benji93: 2:37am On Jan 31, 2019
fordunit:

Are churches in Nigeria free?

Is it mandatory to attend Atiku's university?
Now you see there is a conflict of interest there, Moreso, Atiku and his shallow followers do not seem to understand the rudimentaries of his propositions. How can he assure Nigerians that the free education he espouses will be of good quality. If the minimum tuition fee of his institution is over 1.5 million naira per semester, and they supposedly offer good quality education, then my educated guess is that free education in Nigeria cannever be of good quality. Why waste tax payers money on a venture that will obviously not serve the Nigerian people, it's either you do it well or you do not do it at all. Mediocrity is what he proposes. Our schools must be well equipped to offer good quality education before the discussion of free education should rear it's head. I implore you too think about the ideas presented thorougly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) / Hope Uzodinma Procures Innoson Vehicles For 'Operation Search And Flush' In Imo / Nigerians React To Ambode's Press Conference, And Tinubu Endorsing Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.