Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (76338 Views)

Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias / Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost / Oyegun: Only One Aspirant Rejected Consensus Except He Is The Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by isnovic(m): 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
dominusgai:

According to my brother that was why he led for forty years a 40 days journey. Since you are not a Christian you might not know it. But there is a reason Paul was more popular than Peter. Even though Peter was head of the Church, Paul sold the message of Christ more because he was more learned and Articulate. Bro, Solomon's love was stemmed from his wise speaking. So do not deceive yourself with this Moses line you guys keep quoting

Touche

4 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by BluntBoy(m): 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
WNKQI:
Who implement it is not the subject matter here, Best way to fight corruption without creating tension every where in the nation. The tension created by so call fight against corruption has done more harm than good. It affected the external investors from coming. Atiku is saying with technology, you can actually tame corruption without making noise. Think Mr. Man

Botswana is the least corrupt country in Africa. This was not achieved with the use of technology.

You people let yourselves to be used to shout down the government's every effort to sanitize the country. The thieving politicians use you people as shields. When a PDP thief is arrested, instead of encouraging the government, you scream witch hunting.
You start asking "what about Tinubu, what about Amaechi?" instead of focusing on the accused. The government arrests someone because they believe he has abused his position and you all start screaming and distracting the government while encouraging other thieves to be brazen.

Naturally, a new government should probe the immediate past government. In this way, corruption would gradually be rid off. But, in Nigeria, it is the masses that are being used by thieving politicians to destabilize the fight against corrupt elements.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by dominusgai(m): 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
Yusman316:
Truth be told, Atiku/Obi candidacy have nothing concrete to improve Nigeria. Obi is asked how their govt. will improve lives of the poor and he is talking about micro finance bank giving credit, as if that is not going on already under this current govt. He was asked about electricity, and he is saying APC didn't add a kobo to the power project. Someone should pls tell me what they say are their plans on improving infrastructures. At a point Kadaria was telling them APC was already doing most of what they are proposing
Please name one micro finance giving concrete credit for businesses. I am waiting. And how much has APC added to power? If they have added much would Fashola have come out to state that power was not in their hands?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by GoodMuyis(m): 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
erico2k2:

Are you being serious? did you not see how she attacked Obi on his family company and she never knew the company was set up by Obi's family even b4 he becam governor? I note also you 4got to aknowledge where he listed howmuch he left with teh state and challenged kadiri to mention one state governor in 9ja that left 10%, just 10% she went mute? with all the research helps she is getting on the go

She is not debating Obi, so she needs to move on when either Atiku or Obi answer her question. Her question maybe fierce but AtikuObi should be being serious about it.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by excel101(m): 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
TheAngry1:
When she was asking Buhari/PYO tough questions, where were the critics? Una dey craze! She was awesome!
Olaigbo (Igbo smoker)

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by erico2k2(m): 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
GoodMuyis:

She is not debating Obi, so she needs to move on when either Atiku or Obi answer her question. Her question maybe fierce but AtikuObi should be being serious about it.
I think they are, or do you think they came to play,I believe they know waht they are going to face,,Atiku is responding with clear answeres and examples, now this is very important, in Psychology these are known as KEY WORDS, you get browning points for answering questions and giving example, look at how kadiri accused o bi of deporting begers to akwa Ibom, and she never knew Obi's wife is from Akwa Ibom, soon as she got the reply she closed that chapter cos she was hoping for Obi to deffend himself, this proves that she got that info from hear say, which is wrong!Her questions and evidence should be factual,this is how to get politicians in tight conners!.I also think she is a bit rude to the audience, dont 4get its not free to get i n there!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by andyanders: 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
The moderator is just not a professional as her action calls for questioning.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by hotspec(m): 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
Watching Atiku talk about his passion for free education is disgusting.
Dude your university has a tuition fee of 1.5M per semester!
Pls, just do a little research on d board of AU, and how its been run. then come back and edit your comment
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by Malawian(m): 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
Karemarealty288:

You need super multivitamin table to relief you of intellectual malnutrition.
What he needs is Atikumicin. That shiit he suffers from is virulent.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nigerians love to suffer. Look at them ready to put Atiku, FFK, RENO, Fayose, Saraki, and co back in power. You people are a lost cause.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by andyanders: 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
The moderator is just not a professional as her action calls for questioning. She was soooooooo biased that she couldn't hide her ill-feeling.I had respect for her before and after I watched her host PMB/Osibanjo and that of Atiku/Obi, I lost my respect for her.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by elrony(m): 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
fredoooooo:
PDP and wailing ehn grin

This one no be party matter for me o..I no get party but allowing Buhari wey be like epa with old people sickness to continue, no go epp us lasan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by lastdongidi: 12:01am On Jan 31, 2019
When Kadaria was grilling Buhari, None of you complained about her interrupting Osinbajo and all of a sudden she's biased to you ?
ebujany:
She's actually defending APC . when ever atiku or obi attacks them to the extent she had to claim not to be an APC member on her own. But even with her clear bias, its obvious Atiku/ obi is very ready for her. Peter obi is very very intelligent, his VAR analysis killed it

NB: Atiku is the largest employer of labour in adamawa only battered by the state Gov yet this woman still asked what impact he has made there. She even referenced USA as evidence of the failure of Capitalism just to find fault in obi's analysis and that was were she finally flopped and showed she was acting a script written by lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by erico2k2(m): 12:01am On Jan 31, 2019
BluntBoy:

Botswana is the least corrupt country in Africa. This was not achieved with the use of technology.

You people let yourselves to be used to shout down the government's every effort to sanitize the country. The thieving politicians use you people as shields. When a PDP thief is arrested, instead of encouraging the government, you scream witch hunting.
You start asking "what about Tinubu, what about Amaechi?" instead of focusing on the accused. The government arrests someone because they believe he has abused his position and you all start screaming and distracting the government while encouraging other thieves to be brazen.

Naturally, a new government should probe the immediate past government. In this way, corruption would gradually be rid off. But, in Nigeria, it is the masses that are being used by thieving politicians to destabilize the fight against corrupt elements.

The best way to tackle corruption is with technology.Plus please listen to how he plans to use Tech to fight corruption, you can rewind on line at dtv.media.He is talking of reducing the intarraction btw humans ans increase the intarraction btw humans and tech to reduce fraud, which works.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by erico2k2(m): 12:02am On Jan 31, 2019
lastdongidi:
When Kadaria was grilling Buhari, None of you complained about her interrupting Osinbajo and all of a sudden she's biased to you ?
what did she ask? did she mention PTF?
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by erico2k2(m): 12:03am On Jan 31, 2019
KingOfThisnDat:
Nigerians love to suffer. Look at them ready to put Atiku, FFK, RENO, Fayose, Saraki, and co back in power. You people are a lost cause.
But someone must rule, take it or leave it,

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by dominusgai(m): 12:06am On Jan 31, 2019
KingOfThisnDat:
So are we enjoying at the moment? Or you call an increase in yahoo enjoyment, or paying graduates #30,000 enjoyment, or massive close down of small scale businesses enjoyment. Please let me have your definition of enjoyment.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by micky22: 12:07am On Jan 31, 2019
Shine your eyes Nigerians. Vote AAC. Sowore for President. I stand for the best candidate.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by erico2k2(m): 12:07am On Jan 31, 2019
micky22:
Does it mean that the masses have no choice? But to continue to support these failed parties?

Again Kadaria was never biased. She got her facts right. She represented and well expressed the disappointment of the masses in APC and PDP.
Nigerian youths, why do you allow these self-centered septuginarians with analog brains that have proven times and times again of their ineptitude to offer anything good to the well being of the masses, to tie your brains down?
Shine your eyes, Let us wake up, take up this giant step and vote AAC. Sowore 2019.

And you wey your eye shine you are being honest with yourself that AAC will win?
wake up, you are in a bad dream, i think Atiku has don much with his own money for Nigerians that all them lot put together, the AAC candidate is the real deal but Nigerians are not ready for his kind of politics and this is a statement of fact.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by erico2k2(m): 12:08am On Jan 31, 2019
dominusgai:

So are we enjoying at the moment? Or you call an increase in yahoo enjoyment, or paying graduates #30,000 enjoyment, or massive close down of small scale businesses enjoyment. Please let me have your definition of enjoyment.
Leave am nahh, talk is cheap!
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by fredoooooo: 12:09am On Jan 31, 2019
elrony:

This one no be party matter for me o..I no get party but allowing Buhari wey be like epa with old people sickness to continue, no go epp us lasan.

Bro ... I would love to see one of these young guys to be our president, but with the reality on ground me and you know that's not going to be possible in this coming election . For now no better candidate except Buhari . Atiku is a NO NO , except if we want to kuku sell the country .
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by dominusgai(m): 12:12am On Jan 31, 2019
fredoooooo:

Bro ... I would love to see one of these young guys to be our president, but with the reality on ground me and you know that's not going to be possible in this coming election . For now no better candidate except Buhari . Atiku is a NO NO , except if we want to kuku sell the country .
So because he wants to sell nnpc he wants to sell the country. I believe you have people in US, UK or Canada. Can you call them to ask if they have any government body controlling the oil industry in those countries?
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by deomelo: 12:20am On Jan 31, 2019
dominusgai:

Please name one micro finance giving concrete credit for businesses. I am waiting. And how much has APC added to power? If they have added much would Fashola have come out to state that power was not in their hands?

Very ignorant question.

You questions mean you don't know anything and you do not follow current affairs.

They've commissioned power plants with at least 1000MW added with many more under construction including the 3050MW Mambilla left on the drawing board which is about to get off the ground.

Through Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council, Government Empowerment & Enterprise Programme (GEEP). PEBEC and MSME clinics all over the country, they gave out over N15 billion worth of loans to Nigerians.

And say whatever you desire about tradermoni, it's still a business loan scheme hundreds of thousands of Nigerians are benefiting from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by deomelo: 12:23am On Jan 31, 2019
dominusgai:

So because he wants to sell nnpc he wants to sell the country. I believe you have people in US, UK or Canada. Can you call them to ask if they have any government body controlling the oil industry in those countries?

Another ignorant rant and comparison.

Oil-related resources are not state-owned in the countries you are talking about. And where they are, the government is in control from Saudi Arabia and beyond

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by fredoooooo: 12:23am On Jan 31, 2019
dominusgai:

Oga abeg vote for anybody wey you like as for me na BUHARI
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by erico2k2(m): 12:31am On Jan 31, 2019
deomelo:

Oil-related resources are not state-owned in the countries you are talking about. And where they are, the government is in control from Saudi Arabia and beyond

what you said was rihgt until you said Saudi, everything is o wned by Saudi govt. no election there, two diff systems,

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by erico2k2(m): 12:32am On Jan 31, 2019
deomelo:

Very ignorant question.

You questions mean you don't know anything and you do not follow current affairs.

They've commissioned power plants with at least 1000MW added with many more under construction including the 3050MW Mambilla left on the drawing board which is about to get off the ground.

Through Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council, Government Empowerment & Enterprise Programme (GEEP). PEBEC and MSME clinics all over the country, they gave out over N15 billion worth of loans to Nigerians.

And say whatever you desire about tradermoni, it's still a business loan scheme hundreds of thousands of Nigerians are benefiting from.

DO you know what our total installed capacity is at the moment of time??
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by deomelo: 12:33am On Jan 31, 2019
KingOfThisnDat:

dominusgai:

You could be enjoying even more than now if the same crooks you are defending and supporting are not looters. The person you quoted named FFK and Fayose, you know what they have in common?

They are beneficiaries of the $2.7 billion Jona and okonjo stole and gave to DASUKI/ATM to share with their PDP looting and stealing cronies like Fayose, FFK and Metuh.

That $2.7 billion is enough to construct Lagos Ibadan railway times 2, I mean 2.

Ben Bruce, another member of the looting and stealing PDP gang stole your N11 billion that he still has refused to pay, enough money to create thousands of jobs.

The $40 million athiefKulooter shipped and laundered through US banks nko? How many jobs, bread and butter that took away from your table?

We know the reason why you people love crooks, corrupt and incompetent people like athiefKulooter and his looting gang, it's not because you love Nigeria, it's because you hate Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by deomelo: 12:39am On Jan 31, 2019
erico2k2:

DO you know what our total installed capacity is at the moment of time??

Please tell us, we don't know.
Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by dominusgai(m): 12:40am On Jan 31, 2019
deomelo:

Very ignorant question.

Hmm. GEEP is not working and can you show any proof of PEBEC and MSME clinic funding anyone outside the north? Because I have been applying for funding for businesses in the south since 2015 and I have not seen any application call from those organizations once. So where are they posting their application notice. I have also never seen pictures or news of their beneficiaries

Secondly, they don't go through microfinance banks, they go through commercial banks that ends up returning more than half of the funds to CBN after using it to do business for over a year.

Then you mentioned tradermoni, an unimpactful scheme given to traders that do not need it. I don't know the market your people went to but in Delta market, 8,000 naira (because they would take #2000 processing fee) would not make a single impact in the lives of market women that has good worth over #500,000 in their shops. No person in our market that owns a shop has goods worth less than that. So who are you giving it to and what impact would it make?

On the power, how come they have commissioned all that but power generation is not reflecting it. Or na space them day use all those power them day generate for?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by dominusgai(m): 12:41am On Jan 31, 2019
deomelo:

Good thing you said they are not state owned. That is the whole idea of selling NNPC, so that it is not state owned.
Our government model is democracy, not aristocracy. So we cannot use Saudi Arabia as reference. They have never voted on something. Or are you telling me you want us to be run on aristocracy?
Every sensible Democratic government knows that to avoid corruption you have to remove all means of corruption. Please when last did you hear of corruption in the telecommunications industry?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by dominusgai(m): 12:47am On Jan 31, 2019
deomelo:

You could be enjoying even more than now if the same crooks you are defending and supporting are not looters. The person you quoted named FFK and Fayose, you know what they have in common?

They are beneficiaries of the $2.7 billion Jona and okonjo stole and gave to DASUKI/ATM to share with their PDP looting and stealing cronies like Fayose, FFK and Metuh.

That $2.7 billion is enough to construct Lagos Ibadan railway times 2, I mean 2.

Ben Bruce, another member of the looting and stealing PDP gang stole your N11 billion that he still has refused to pay, enough money to create thousands of jobs.

The $40 million athiefKulooter shipped and laundered through US banks nko? How many jobs, bread and butter that took away from your table?

We know the reason why you people love crooks, corrupt and incompetent people like athiefKulooter and his looting gang, it's not because you love Nigeria, it's because you hate Nigeria

I don't need to enjoy more, I just need to enjoy as much as I was enjoying when OBJ and Jonathan were in power. When my sister could train herself through school selling recharge card and making phone calls. When I had too much work making and exporting Ankara bags in hundreds. When my business was not dependent on me taking a #10,000 loan from the government and my friends not having to do #30,000 work because they lost their jobs due to recession caused by the stupidity and inability of your government to handle the economy.

You say they stole without concrete evidence or court judgement. What about your member that was on video collecting bribe. Brother, what they are rumored stealing is not my business if I have the opportunity to grow a successful business.

Now fraud that was dying in Jonathan's time came back with a vengeance. How are they cashing the money sent to them? Is it not through banks? But more importantly, why and how did they come back? Is it supposed to be possible for a country fighting corruption to have an increase in fraud?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) / Hope Uzodinma Procures Innoson Vehicles For 'Operation Search And Flush' In Imo / Nigerians React To Ambode's Press Conference, And Tinubu Endorsing Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.