Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Pls I Need To Talk To A Psychologist, I'm Suicidal. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls I Need To Talk To A Psychologist, I'm Suicidal. (1022 Views)

Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need To Talk To A Psychologist, I'm Suicidal. by CsRockefeller(m): 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
I can't bottle it up any more, I need someone to talk to, I'm making so much mistakes in my life because there is no one to talk to freely, I'm loosing my mind. I need help.
Re: Pls I Need To Talk To A Psychologist, I'm Suicidal. by yomi007k(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
Feel free to talk.

We are here for you.

What mistakes are u making? We all make mistakes. I lost alot of money last year.

Maybe u should ask before u make ur moves.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need To Talk To A Psychologist, I'm Suicidal. by Odelola01(m): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
What is exactly your problem?

You can share it here
Re: Pls I Need To Talk To A Psychologist, I'm Suicidal. by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
Please don't even give suicide a second thought, it's not an option, I don't know wat u are passing through now buh u need to be strong n realise u dat a alone have the power to make or break urself not the challenges of life....
Re: Pls I Need To Talk To A Psychologist, I'm Suicidal. by yvelchstores(f): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
It's well. Life is not as overwhelming as it seems. Go to Google play Store, download pastor Chris Digital library app. There u will see tons of messages that will inspire, and even propel u. I encourage the message "winning the war within" Live from the inside out. What is overwhelming u is nothing really.
Re: Pls I Need To Talk To A Psychologist, I'm Suicidal. by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
Please share ur problem cos there is always a solution
Re: Pls I Need To Talk To A Psychologist, I'm Suicidal. by Chubhie: 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
A challenge shared is one half conquered.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need To Talk To A Psychologist, I'm Suicidal. by CsRockefeller(m): 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
It's a long story, but since 2016, I have been a shadow of myself. I have been engaged in addictive acts and can't seem to stop. Or I stop and later go back to them, my new year resolutions didn't last 1 week.

In all these, I'm so lonely, jobless, and all I have is myself and my wicked thoughts that keep drowning me into the abyss of life.
Re: Pls I Need To Talk To A Psychologist, I'm Suicidal. by lalanice(f): 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
I'm sorry you feel this way, I can't say I understand but I think If you talk about your problems/flaws more often you'll soon realise you are not as alone in it as you think and it'll help you deal with them better. You don't have to give too many details if you are not comfortable with it but don't be quiet it doesn't help really. Just from my experience though. And if anyone tries to make you feel bad for talking about them, that's the person with the problem not you. In all just stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need To Talk To A Psychologist, I'm Suicidal. by CsRockefeller(m): 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
My life is just without bearing or a direction, I've tried to get back to God and the relationship we use to have since 2014 but it's so difficult. My worst enemy is myself, and I don't know how to run away from myself.
Re: Pls I Need To Talk To A Psychologist, I'm Suicidal. by CsRockefeller(m): 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
This year hasn't gone any far and I have lost a very close friendship and a golden opportunity because of the rashness of my decisions. It's so frustrating, I can't even control myself. I'm just too weak.
Re: Pls I Need To Talk To A Psychologist, I'm Suicidal. by Koralords: 1:09am On Jan 31, 2019
If you have a family always think of how your decisions would affect them...nothing is easy just be calm and know everyone have a payday nothing last for ever just be positive
Re: Pls I Need To Talk To A Psychologist, I'm Suicidal. by lottomkyes200: 1:15am On Jan 31, 2019
CsRockefeller:
My life is just without bearing or a direction, I've tried to get back to God and the relationship we use to have since 2014 but it's so difficult. My worst enemy is myself, and I don't know how to run away from myself.
give your solve to the teaching of Gods word I will recommend you listen to Pastor Chris.
Re: Pls I Need To Talk To A Psychologist, I'm Suicidal. by Pavore9: 5:28am On Jan 31, 2019
yvelchstores:
It's well. Life is not as overwhelming as it seems. Go to Google play Store, download pastor Chris Digital library app. There u will see tons of messages that will inspire, and even propel u. I encourage the message "winning the war within" Live from the inside out. What is overwhelming u is nothing really.

Number one rule is never diminish whatever is overwhelming one who is feeling suicidal by saying what they are going through is nothing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls I Need To Talk To A Psychologist, I'm Suicidal. by Chubhie: 7:02am On Jan 31, 2019
CsRockefeller:
This is your given. Your process. You just gave me a flashback many many years ago. I bring you goodnews. If you play and dance this moment to it's logical conclusion, you would look back in hindsight and appreciate this period of your life.

Muscles and characters are forged in moments as these. You so underrate yourself. No God will come down from heaven to save you and yourself is merely holding a mirror to you on what needs to change for you to experience a better existence. This is not personal, just growth knocking on your doors.

Your first battle is against your addiction. Absence of light in this your case means darkness which entails suffering. What is light? Light is simply information. Be thirsty for the right information required to change your given. There are some informations you would stumble upon and you start laughing at yourself on how simple things as information and right tools have the ability to move mountains.

Even the E-Monies you see today once danced aimlessly in the wind. Be ready to put in the hardwork needed.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need To Talk To A Psychologist, I'm Suicidal. by Aksah12: 12:37am On Feb 01, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Take it easy with yourself. You shouldn't give up on yourself because God hasn't given up on you. So about the suicide thing, forget it. It is not an option.
I can observe you are a christian who used to be on fire for God but for some reasons you left your walk with him and you are probably thinking He left you as well.

So, you wrote that you are having difficulty getting back to God, or you are looking at everything around you, the issues , the addictions and you are looking at yourself from that dysfunctional view and choosing to see the impossibility of being accepted.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need To Talk To A Psychologist, I'm Suicidal. by Aksah12: 12:48am On Feb 01, 2019
Let me point out some things that are hopeful to you. First, you understand your bearing and direction is based on God. Which means you are still interested in Him, no matter how little it flickers, at least it is still there.

You admitted to having addictions. CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is the first step towards your recovery.

So, you are not hopeless. You need to talk through this issue and come out of it, I will be waiting to help .

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need To Talk To A Psychologist, I'm Suicidal. by CsRockefeller(m): 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
Thank you all for your kind words and advice.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Christmas Wishes For 2019. Maybe You Can Get It / Free Netflix To Watch Movies Without Sub. / How to know you're claustrophobic (in a subtle way)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.