Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think (2911 Views)

Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets / 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos / Lady Tweets NudĀ£ Bedroom Selfie, Captions It "I Wanna Fvck" (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think by made4naijamusic: 7:58am On Jan 31, 2019
Sexual freedom is a big part of the struggle against patriarchy.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/this-ladys-tweets-about-mens-attitude-to-sex-and-tell-us-what-you-think/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think by made4naijamusic: 7:59am On Jan 31, 2019
More
Re: This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think by Jaqenhghar: 8:01am On Jan 31, 2019
Maybe she should define what sex empowerment means. I believe it's one of those thongs that means different things to different people..... pretty much like feminism

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think by CreepyBlackpool: 8:02am On Jan 31, 2019
All these feminists that only keep making noise online undecided

When they go offline they surrender to dick

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:05am On Jan 31, 2019
OK... Nothing concern me ooo
Re: This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think by Hundreddegrees(m): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2019
Fvck a man that is not your husband.. You're a hoe

Fvck a man cause you like him.. You're a hoelosho

Men will keep putting you down because sex is the only thing most of y'all can offer in a relationship

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:09am On Jan 31, 2019
See as her face red like preeq cap.

Just watch how nairaland sex staved Feminists jump on this thread and spill out trash as usual.

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think by habsydiamond(m): 8:10am On Jan 31, 2019
This lady's name must be Dickson.... grin grin grin her mouth don show am say she go like Mouth Action undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think by lilmax(m): 8:10am On Jan 31, 2019
lol at the end, women are not taught to go out and toast a man that could lead to her knacking the man

they sit in their comfort zone and wait for a man to knack them and accuse him of using them later

now feminism is coming from 4 directions grin

if a man that's not interested in you knacks you, of course, he used his skill to get you

if a man pays you money for sex,you're definitely a HOE

if you have 1 night stand, of course he would keep talking about it forever, if he chooses to, that's his choice

this happens when the world is centered on sex

5 Likes

Re: This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think by nanakgh(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2019
I feel for women sometimes, its like they can't just do anything without getting bashed for Christ sake. Jeez.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think by Tamel(m): 9:48am On Jan 31, 2019
She's right to some extent
Re: This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think by made4naijamusic: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think by Tamarapetty(f): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2019
Here to read comments.
Re: This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think by ItxAyce(m): 10:27am On Jan 31, 2019
Plastic Surgery Material....see face....spits

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think by Uglymugg: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2019
When did The Joker from Batman become a woman?

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think by Seandisputed(m): 10:30am On Jan 31, 2019
Why are most feminists ugly though?

2 Likes

Re: This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think by Headlesschicken(m): 11:13am On Jan 31, 2019
grin White women n craziness be like abacha n red oil... SMH.. undecided
Re: This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think by Abee79(m): 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided Trying to make sense out of this nonsense post . . .

2 Likes

Re: This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
She is right, but then, that is why I like to bed two-bisexuals at a time, I want them to freely love themselves, fucck themselves, while I watch, join, relax, watch, join, chillax, watch join, watch tv, smoke some joint, relax join, drink, join, relax, we drink, we smoke, we play, vibrators, dilldoes, sex robots, we play, we smoke organic maryJ, relax, watch them fucck, relax join.

Plural dating is the best thing since Adam divorced Eve.

It is the only reason I work this hard, nothing as great as having those bundles on the bed ...seeing the bundles make their problems disappear while we ENJOY.

grin

Life is Beautiful ....even the Gods envy me.

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think by Ozkar: 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
Wtf is sex empowerment again? lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Man Catches His Mechanic Cheating With His Wife / Why Men Are Dying On Top Women / Which Is Coming Out Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.