Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Yvonne Nelson Promises Never To Date A Nigerian Man Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Promises Never To Date A Nigerian Man Again (480 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Promises Never To Date A Nigerian Man Again / Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Promises Never To Date A Nigerian Man Again by LifestyleTonite: 10:13am On Jan 31, 2019
Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson has promised never to date another Nigerian man after he relationship with Nigerian singer Iyanya failed.

The actress who finally opened up that she has broken up with her baby daddy, Jamie Roberts, made this known on a cooking show hosted by Yvonne Okoro, Dinning with cooks and braggarts.

Speaking, Yvonne Nelson stated that a post which she shared on social media stating that she needs a man was not responded to because people thought she was joking.

"You mean my post? No! No! No one reached out to me…maybe they don’t believe me. It is what it is. I am looking for one. In fact get me one in Ghana,” Yvonne Nelson said.

She went on to state that she is done with Nigerian men.

“As for Nigerian men I am done,” Yvonne Nelson added

https://lailasnews.com/date-nigerian-man-yvonne-nelson/

Re: Yvonne Nelson Promises Never To Date A Nigerian Man Again by CreepyBlackpool: 10:30am On Jan 31, 2019
Which sensible Nigerian man would want an overused Ghanaian olosho sefundecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson Promises Never To Date A Nigerian Man Again by NobleAngell(f): 11:41am On Jan 31, 2019
We should get you one? Like from the mall or a market? And U think Nigerian men are the problem? Is your baby daddy a Nigerian as well? Look in the mirror baby gurl.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Promises Never To Date A Nigerian Man Again by itspzpics(m): 11:54am On Jan 31, 2019
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

‘I Know You Cheated’ – Jilted Boyfriend Confronts His ‘unfaithful Girlfriend’ Wi / Emotional Pictures Of Alex During Her Birthday Will Make You Cry / 'Comedians Quit Comedy To Watch True Comedy, Nigeria' - Bovi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.