Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Yvonne Nelson Promises Never To Date A Nigerian Man Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Promises Never To Date A Nigerian Man Again (706 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Promises Never To Date A Nigerian Man Again / Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Promises Never To Date A Nigerian Man Again by dachilino: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2019
Yvonne Nelson who featured on a cooking show hosted by Yvonne Okoro, Dinning with cooks and braggarts, promised never to date a Nigerian man again.

Yvonne Nelson who talked about her failed relationship with Nigerian singer Iyanya and her breakup with her baby daddy, Jamie Roberts, disclosed that her post about being single and searching was ignored because people thought she was joking. 

“You mean my post? No! No! No one reached out to me…maybe they don’t believe me. It is what it is. I am looking for one. In fact get me one in Ghana" she said. 

Moving on from the disclosure, she promised never to date a Nigerian man again. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/31/yvonne-nelson-promises-never-to-date-a-nigerian-man-again/

lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: Yvonne Nelson Promises Never To Date A Nigerian Man Again by Tonmiwatimmy: 10:31am On Jan 31, 2019
Go Bleep your self idiot
Re: Yvonne Nelson Promises Never To Date A Nigerian Man Again by nairalaila: 10:36am On Jan 31, 2019
See this one we dey manage
Re: Yvonne Nelson Promises Never To Date A Nigerian Man Again by nairalaila: 10:36am On Jan 31, 2019
See her big head
Re: Yvonne Nelson Promises Never To Date A Nigerian Man Again by Ikeboboafri: 10:37am On Jan 31, 2019
Abeg respect yourself
Re: Yvonne Nelson Promises Never To Date A Nigerian Man Again by Ikeboboafri: 10:38am On Jan 31, 2019
Mtcheew, next
Re: Yvonne Nelson Promises Never To Date A Nigerian Man Again by davecris(m): 10:40am On Jan 31, 2019
Women gets desperate with age. Now she's begging cos age is no longer on her side.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Promises Never To Date A Nigerian Man Again by Bloggerdredd(m): 10:51am On Jan 31, 2019
angry
Re: Yvonne Nelson Promises Never To Date A Nigerian Man Again by Tamarapetty(f): 11:02am On Jan 31, 2019
No one cares though.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Promises Never To Date A Nigerian Man Again by NobleAngell(f): 11:43am On Jan 31, 2019
We should get you one? Like from the mall or a market? And U think Nigerian men are the problem? Is your baby daddy a Nigerian as well? Look in the mirror baby gurl.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Promises Never To Date A Nigerian Man Again by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
grin see this brainless baboon making noise upandan shocked I blame the stupid Nigerians who lash you without protection

I want a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

(1) (Reply)

Burnaboy Invites Wizkid To Perform On Stage (video) / Ghanian Singer, Mzbel Warns Ladies To Desist From Insulting Her Or Else!!!! / Laura Ikeji Says She Is Not Friends With Amara Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.