Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (84506 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man / A 52 Year Old Woman Marries A 56 Year Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 03, 2019
The girl and her baby has been rescued:

https://www.legit.ng/1219490-16-year-child-bride-married-56-year-man-month-baby-rescued.html

cc: Mynd44, Elvishot, Rockstation, Farano
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:04am On Feb 03, 2019

It's a girl called Kellibae. The man with Down's syndrome must be her elder brother.

hahahahhahahha

The man with Down's syndrome must be her brother truly, she told so many lies trying to defend him
tongue

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Annihilator7: 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
dingbang:
amen

I r
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Annihilator7: 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
Valerie47:
I hate to break it to you, but I'm from imo

Hahahaaa. Ashawo girls. You hoes are born with naturally wide vaginas. Na prick go choke you to death. Na prick go kill you. Lmao.
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by whirlwind7(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
MJBOLT:
our Igbo brothers won't condemn this one o but if it was in kano or sokoto nobody will hear word

Just to update you about this incident. The girl in question has been rescued from the people whom she was married to, and she has been reunited with her parents.

That's the difference between "your Igbo brothers" and the northerners you compared them with. The topic is on the front page too:
https://www.nairaland.com/4999844/15-year-old-chinwe-married-older-man

Your Igbo brothers are enlightened, they know what's right in this 21st century, and they take bold steps to correct an injustice.

Are you happy now?
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by tolguy(m): 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
OneCorner:
These are abokis living in Igbo land.
No Igbo can do this, only almajiri abokis
abokis dey do early marriage while igbos dey do early prostitution
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Annihilator7: 7:33am On Feb 04, 2019
Valerie47:
Lucky for me, I'm not 35, I'm in my early 20s, I have lots of suitors currently, also life is all about choice, I and pocohantas are not the same. She have her values, I have mine. Nothing like Shiloh for me, I will be married before I hit 25.

Ashawo like you go see husband? God forbid. Na only person wey go use your destiny fit marry you. Lmao.
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by SHOCK7(m): 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:
The lady's ramblings are stupid. The guy won't do anything to her as she claims, so what seems to be the problem here? Because the way I see it, the situation would have been more the same or even worse had she remained with her family. For one, she had a child at such a young age, which the writer herself blames on her home situation. Now she's been married off to a wealthy family, that to a husband who's incapable of exploiting her sexually. She already has a child, no doubt her in-laws will help take care of her & the child. Isn't that better off than to remain at home with her parents, where she could be taken advantage of again, which may lead to another pregnancy with no father in sight? Her arranged marriage imo, is the better of two evils. At least she's not out there popping her p*ssy to different men, in exchange for a plate of food or money. The outrage is a bit ridiculous considering that at home she didn't fare any better.
The problem is that she's been handed over to an elderly citizen who doesn't Love her

h
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
TEYA:

Now where were you guys when a truck pusher eloped with Ese to kano, or when that Emir in the north kept her in his palace. Why didn't you speak in defence of Senator Yerima when he married a poor Egyptian girl? Where were you? I think you guys should be ashamed of yourselves drooling all over XhosaNostra like hounds over stinking poo! Mstchew.

I have no interest interreligious or interethnic arguments. I did not take part in that Ese or Yerima conversation. I am saying what I am saying because I researched Nigerian law as a person who creates content for an NGO. That was how I came about the information I am giving her. I cannot be ashamed of my decision to share that knowledge.
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by TEYA: 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

I have no interest interreligious or interethnic arguments. I did not take part in that Ese or Yerima conversation. I am saying what I am saying because I researched Nigerian law as a person who creates content for an NGO. That was how I came about the information I am giving her. I cannot be ashamed of my decision to share that knowledge.
You are not ashamed of anything!
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:19am On Feb 16, 2019
TEYA:

You are not ashamed of anything!
Get behind me! you impervious and angry creature!
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by TEYA: 9:25am On Feb 16, 2019
grin grin grin
WORLDPEACE:

Get behind me! you impervious and angry creature!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by jbblues24(m): 12:25am On May 31, 2019
Hugely fabulous shapes!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Busty Lady That Caused Stir In Ikeja In New Pictures / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.