Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (84427 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man / A 52 Year Old Woman Marries A 56 Year Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Chitumu: 8:18am On Feb 02, 2019
She was 10 when she born pikin?? but i blv pple should mind their bussiness abeg. society discriminated against her, a man (to hell with age) asked for her hand she accepted. jealousy and hypocrisy will kill harrison and linda ikeji. if that stupid harrison eventualy rescue her will he marry her or sponsor her education and give her a befitting accomodation? why cant pple mind their bussiness?

4 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Ajibholaa: 8:19am On Feb 02, 2019
This young girl to an in sane person? well all the best to her...To my Igbo Frd Age is not the issue now
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by CaptainGOOD: 8:19am On Feb 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Just what I was saying yesterday. If it were in the North, they will start shouting prophet Muhammed upandan, but this shii happens all over Nigeria!!!!

The only difference is, one openly marries them. The others just date these teenage girls.

So I are also this tribalistic too..
OK let me ask u.. How many times have u seen this happen in east?
Another question is did u read the post well and see that same people are trying to bring the gal out of the marriage ? Meaning that no one supported it.
Where as in North is normal and legal.
So that's the difference my dear dumb friend.
Go look for topics Where they are talking about sex and Bleep.
Beacsue that's the only thing u like

3 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:20am On Feb 02, 2019
MJBOLT:
our Igbo brothers won't condemn this one o but if it was in kano or sokoto nobody will hear word
gringringrin
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Enugupikin: 8:21am On Feb 02, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
So Anambara and Enugu Don dey fight each other now....gringrin
not about any fight..let me now tell you people the truth,

1)that East is erosion ravaged is bc of Anambala
2),that East is divided is bc of Anambala
3) Anambala girls are more into prostitution
4) Anambala has no land
and it's people are very wicked...that's the fact.

them like underage girls eh... sometimes they behave like uneducated almajirii up north

6 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by pocohantas(f): 8:22am On Feb 02, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

So I are also this tribalistic too..
OK let me ask u.. How many times have u seen this happen in east?
Another question is did u read the post well and see that same people are trying to bring the gal out of the marriage ? Meaning that no one supported it.
Where as in North is normal and legal.
So that's the difference my dear dumb friend.
Go look for topics Where they are talking about sex and Bleep.
Beacsue that's the only thing u like

What is the difference between the man marrying her and all other men in the East that date and fck teenagers in secondary school? What is the difference? Yes it happens in the East!

You are the dumb one. This is the only section where your like can quote me, outside here...nobody dey see una in 50pages of intellectual discourse.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by SEGLIZ: 8:23am On Feb 02, 2019
omoadeyemi5:
Look at them..they are so sentimental... If this happened in the North, these bigots will say all sorts against Islam but now that it is from their place all they were focusing on was poverty. Hypocrisy of the highest order.

May of their girls at that age has had more adult experience than some adults, so marrying at that age is a crime.

Look at them even attacking each other on this thread... Enugu vs Anambra, Biafra super league grin

in as much I don't want Nigeria break, I kinda imagine having ties with deceitful lot.
I lost seeing people condemning others eating the same meal they eat in their closet.

2 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Peacemaker5128: 8:23am On Feb 02, 2019
What a cursed tribe

7 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:24am On Feb 02, 2019
Enugupikin:

not about any fight..let me now tell you people the truth,

1)that East is erosion ravaged is bc of Anambala
2),that East is divided is bc of Anambala
3) Anambala girls are more into prostitution
4) Anambala has no land
and it's people are very wicked...that's the fact.

them like underage girls eh... sometimes they behave like uneducated almajirii up north
Oh.. cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by CaptainGOOD: 8:25am On Feb 02, 2019
pocohantas:

What is the difference between the man marrying her and all other men in the East that date and Bleep teenagers in secondary school? What is the difference? Yes it happens in the East!

You are the dumb one. This is the only section where your like can quote me, outside here...nobody dey see una in 50pages of intellectual discuss.

It happens in west too, at least they don't rape and force sex on them like yoruba men do.
Going by ur logic.

Like I said go back to sex topic there the only place u have little logical reasoning undecided
Dick is the only thing u understand.
U have been proving it on this topic.
Even ur moniker said it all.
I pity the people that trained u

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Partnerbiz3: 8:26am On Feb 02, 2019
iboboyswag:
These ones no go mind their business now... Do shits just to trend.

I hope when you get the girl out of the Igwilo's house, you won't come online to beg for money to help send her to school or take care of her little baby. You think its just to get her out now and in a year, you scram...

God help us all.
.so you are supporting such a callous arrangement?

This guy is insane for heaven's sake.

8 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Ododoeye0020(m): 8:28am On Feb 02, 2019
Imagine if the izuchukwu demented guy is hausa/fulani man or A yoruba muslim, my Biafra Igbos would have been shouting child abuse, Islam and underage marriage n.a. 5 and 6. But now it happens in their homeland most of them kept silent and the little one's that came out are shouting child abuse.
Meanwhile I will give this story another title

Under Age Girl was given to a Biafra Christian Man as Wife

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Partnerbiz3: 8:29am On Feb 02, 2019
Chitumu:
She was 10 when she born pikin?? but i blv pple should mind their bussiness abeg. society discriminated against her, a man (to hell with age) asked for her hand she accepted. jealousy and hypocrisy will kill harrison and linda ikeji. if that stupid harrison eventualy rescue her will he marry her or sponsor her education and give her a befitting accomodation? why cant pple mind their bussiness?

So you are supporting such a callous arrangement?.

6 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by shamsin6300(m): 8:30am On Feb 02, 2019
omoadeyemi5:
Look at them..they are so sentimental... If this happened in the North, these bigots will say all sorts against Islam but now that it is from their place all they were focusing on was poverty. Hypocrisy of the highest order.

May of their girls at that age has had more adult experience than some adults, so marrying at that age is a crime.

Look at them even attacking each other on this thread... Enugu vs Anambra, Biafra super league grin

The best thing we do tld dem abt Islam is 2 seek 4 itx knowledge rather dan criticizing it. The 1st commandent of Allah 2 the last Prophet is 2 read in de name of the Lord who created u. Those dat dnt read or seek 4 knowledge re always lost.

2 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by sayisayi(m): 8:31am On Feb 02, 2019
O di serious. Last, last...she no gi marry this man. Someone will sponsor her to trade and raise her pikin

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Vince77(m): 8:33am On Feb 02, 2019
MJBOLT:
our Igbo brothers won't condemn this one o but if it was in kano or sokoto nobody will hear word

I am Igbo and I condemn this.

4 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by johhbekeboh09: 8:34am On Feb 02, 2019
kolaxed98:
everybody, is this the beautiful Igbo girls I always hear about on the internet?

beautiful indeed

She's really gorgeous!

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Evangkatsoulis: 8:35am On Feb 02, 2019
kolaxed98:
everybody, is this the beautiful Igbo girls I always hear about on the internet?

beautiful indeed

You have to realize that Nigerians are not really beautiful, so their standard of beauty is set lower.
Since I was born I have never seen a beautiful girl in nigeria; and I have seen thousands!

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by gr8tone: 8:35am On Feb 02, 2019
Na business sense. Before the girl reach 25, the man go don die. She will then inherit everything. Igbo people and business sense.

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by LONGPREEK(m): 8:36am On Feb 02, 2019
Do you know how many preeks regina Daniels collects daily?

5 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by ChrisAb1: 8:36am On Feb 02, 2019
ELVISHOT:
We have more details about the 15-year-old who was married off to an allegedly demented man from the wealthy Igwilo family in Ozubulu community in Anambra state.

Activist, Prince Harrison Gwamnishu, who visited Anambra state after the story went viral, said the said girl is from Ihiala community and is actually 15 going on 16.

Harrison in an interview with LIB, said the girl is from a very poor family and that she had a child when she was in primary 5 and had to quit school. Her family couldn’t continue sponsoring her education and also taking care of her child so they decided that they were going to marry her off to Izuchukwu who came recently with his family members to ask for her hand in marriage. Acording to the family, they believe no one would come for the little girl’s hand in marriage since she has a child.

Harrison says the Igwilos really want Izuchukwu to get married and also have children of his own, hence they have accepted to have the girl come into their family with her own child. Izuchukwu’s brothers, who are said to be wealthy, have pledged to sponsor the girl’s child and any children she and their brother will have together.

The traditional wedding of Izuchukwu and the teen girl is slated for Easter this year and, according to Harrison, a lot of money running into millions of Naira has been budgetted for the ceremony.

Until the girl come out of Igwilo house we aren't giving up.

See earlier thread here
https://www.nairaland.com/4990217/mans-wedding-younger-bride-anambra

Then watch Video of their ceremony below

See more photos and Watch Full video HERE

Read more from source below..

https://thenaijafame..com/2019/02/update-on-15-year-old-girl-who-married.html?m=1

Hmmmmmm Na wa for this life. Why not do charity work rather than ridicule this poor girl's emotional feeling. I smell money ritual here

1 Like

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Conceptman: 8:37am On Feb 02, 2019
I wish Nigeria good luck, if this is happening at this time and to this Generation which explains how poverty has dealt with Nigerians, what will happen to the generations to come. where is Nigeria heading to? is time we all sit and think of what we could do to revive this Nation, some people built this country and some has damaged it and some are still damaging it, let's arise to defend a nation which belongs to everyone of us. their children are doing well and better overseas, what is happening to us and why do we have to sacrifice our lives to put those people who care less about us in power, they live a lavish lifestyle, their children are enjoying the loots, people beg to eat.. we need to arise and retrieve everything stolen from us.

3 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Gaddafi1: 8:37am On Feb 02, 2019
ELVISHOT:
We have more details about the 15-year-old who was married off to an allegedly demented man from the wealthy Igwilo family in Ozubulu community in Anambra state.

Activist, Prince Harrison Gwamnishu, who visited Anambra state after the story went viral, said the said girl is from Ihiala community and is actually 15 going on 16.

Harrison in an interview with LIB, said the girl is from a very poor family and that she had a child when she was in primary 5 and had to quit school. Her family couldn’t continue sponsoring her education and also taking care of her child so they decided that they were going to marry her off to Izuchukwu who came recently with his family members to ask for her hand in marriage. Acording to the family, they believe no one would come for the little girl’s hand in marriage since she has a child.

Harrison says the Igwilos really want Izuchukwu to get married and also have children of his own, hence they have accepted to have the girl come into their family with her own child. Izuchukwu’s brothers, who are said to be wealthy, have pledged to sponsor the girl’s child and any children she and their brother will have together.

The traditional wedding of Izuchukwu and the teen girl is slated for Easter this year and, according to Harrison, a lot of money running into millions of Naira has been budgetted for the ceremony.

Until the girl come out of Igwilo house we aren't giving up.

See earlier thread here
https://www.nairaland.com/4990217/mans-wedding-younger-bride-anambra

Then watch Video of their ceremony below

See more photos and Watch Full video HERE

Read more from source below..

https://thenaijafame..com/2019/02/update-on-15-year-old-girl-who-married.html?m=1
Please let's post this in every social media until justice is done.
Someone will surely come to her rescue, indeed this is evil.

3 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by AHCB: 8:39am On Feb 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:
The lady's ramblings are stupid. The guy won't do anything to her as she claims, so what seems to be the problem here? Because the way I see it, the situation would have been more the same or even worse had she remained with her family. For one, she had a child at such a young age, which the writer herself blames on her home situation. Now she's been married off to a wealthy family, that to a husband who's incapable of exploiting her sexually. She already has a child, no doubt her in-laws will help take care of her & the child. Isn't that better off than to remain at home with her parents, where she could be taken advantage of again, which may lead to another pregnancy with no father in sight? Her arranged marriage imo, is the better of two evils. At least she's not out there popping her p*ssy to different men, in exchange for a plate of food or money. The outrage is a bit ridiculous considering that at home she didn't fare any better.
grin grin grin
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by AFONJACOW(m): 8:42am On Feb 02, 2019
she had a child while @ primary 5 she must be an Olosho from birth... she is food to Ozubulu local champions and miscreants

2 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by Mizwisdom(f): 8:42am On Feb 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:
The lady's ramblings are stupid. The guy won't do anything to her as she claims, so what seems to be the problem here? Because the way I see it, the situation would have been more the same or even worse had she remained with her family. For one, she had a child at such a young age, which the writer herself blames on her home situation. Now she's been married off to a wealthy family, that to a husband who's incapable of exploiting her sexually. She already has a child, no doubt her in-laws will help take care of her & the child. Isn't that better off than to remain at home with her parents, where she could be taken advantage of again, which may lead to another pregnancy with no father in sight? Her arranged marriage imo, is the better of two evils. At least she's not out there popping her p*ssy to different men, in exchange for a plate of food or money. The outrage is a bit ridiculous considering that at home she didn't fare any better.

You're a South African, you won't understand.

6 Likes

Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by adisabarber(m): 8:44am On Feb 02, 2019
Shw will run away at last
Re: Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra by lilrel(m): 8:44am On Feb 02, 2019
Enugupikin:
Anambala people are not igbos..ask an average onitsha man he will tell you he isn't igbo...so igbos don't do underage...we're too educated for that.

Anambala is a cursed erosion ravaged enclave..if you think I'm lying ask osagyefo98
You're just a sore bastard spewing thrash
I can see your deep seated hatred for the anambra people and I am sure it's going to eat you dry like cancer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel / Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) / The Busty Lady That Caused Stir In Ikeja In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.