Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm - Agriculture (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm (193937 Views)

My Pepper Planting Challenge / Fresh Pepper Farm / My Pepper Farm Project - Step By Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by ogbongenet: 5:50am On Sep 04, 2020
Mrkellz:

Incredible boss... Can u pls link me to ur seed supplier?
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Richfarmer(m): 2:54am On Sep 08, 2020
nice
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Knoxxwood: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Pls my ogas. My organic sack tomato garden started withering with some form of infection. I need a remedy pls

Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by numen(m): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
This is Tuta Absoluta.

How often do you spray your farm and with what?

Knoxxwood:
Pls my ogas. My organic sack tomato garden started withering with some form of infection. I need a remedy pls
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by okoroemeka(m): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
numen:
This is Tuta Absoluta.

How often do you spray your farm and with what?

also looks like leaf miners damage
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by MOORCHMOORE(m): 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
okoroemeka:
90-100 days in hot,dry season,100-120 days in cold,damp, rainy season.hot rodo pepper takes long to mature, unlike green pepper,chili,shombo and other that mature fast.

Please, does it mean that planting pepper during dry season doesn't require watering. Because I am planning to join you guy but location is off water
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by IamAsiri: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
OluchiDelly:

What size of bag are u referring to @7k? In osun state, they use golden penny flour bag (50kg)and it goes for 14k around Nov b4 northern pepper starts coming out.

Please are you in Osun state sir?
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by OluchiDelly: 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
IamAsiri:

Please are you in Osun state sir?
Yes
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Dieklagos: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
okoroemeka:
we were made to believe that money does not grow on trees ,but in fresh pepper farming it has been proven wrong.

I have 1 bag (50KG) each of Rodo, Tatashe and Shombo for sale.
Pls can you link me up with any interested buyers in Lagos.

Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by okoroemeka(m): 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
Dieklagos:

I have 1 bag (50KG) each of Rodo, Tatashe and Shombo for sale.
Pls can you link me up with any interested buyers in Lagos.
see market,if it's my Axis now,chidi pepper will pay almost #30k for those peppers looks like you used scale to get 50kg for a bag,the current system we adopted now both farmer and buyer in our area is measurements with white paint bucket#2500 naira per one,two buckets is half bag(feed bag)#5k,while 4 buckets is one bag(sugar bag)#10k,and if you weigh the sugar bag it cannot be more than 30-35kg.

1 Like

Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Dieklagos: 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
okoroemeka:
see market,if it's my Axis now,chidi pepper will pay almost #30k for those peppers looks like you used scale to get 50kg for a bag,the current system we adopted now both farmer and buyer in our area is measurements with white paint bucket#2500 naira per one,two buckets is half bag(feed bag)#5k,while 4 buckets is one bag(sugar bag)#10k,and if you weigh the sugar bag it cannot be more than 30-35kg.

Thank you
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by IamAsiri: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2020
OluchiDelly:

Yes

Please can I have your digits sir? I am also in Osun state and would love to make some enquiries concerning okra cultivation. Thanks.
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by numen(m): 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
Tuta Absoluta is also a leaf miner of the Solanacaeae family.

okoroemeka:
also looks like leaf miners damage
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by FarmTech(m): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2020
MOORCHMOORE:

Please, does it mean that planting pepper during dry season doesn't require watering. Because I am planning to join you guy but location is off water
U need water during the dry season oo. Plenty.
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by ogbongenet: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
MOORCHMOORE:

You need a lot of water during dry season to plant pepper successfully.
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by hahn(m): 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hold it!
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by adedapodvirus001(m): 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
Good afternoon house. Please I need 1 plot of farmland for rent between Isheri and Iyana-iba.

If you have please drop your contact and I will give you a call.

Thank you.
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Richfarmer(m): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
Please can someone here explain to me more about spinach farming, i can hardly find any useful topic about it here on nairaland why is it not cultivated more unlike cucumbers and peppers? Is it that there is no market for it or the profit dont just add up. Where can one market it or source for sure buyers. I need a thorough research before Investing in it, and also where can the seeds be bought from? thanks
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by my2chains(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
Hello everyone here,

i have a business idea that i need serious partners or investors on,
although i have no capital but I have a land I rented with borehole there!

so there is water available,
the farmland is in lagos and is closer to the market.

please invest on farming today because it pays and its very profitable on the long run,

you can really plant pepper,okro,tomato,cucumber,ugu leaf.water leaf,plantain,cassava,etc

after planting you can carry them to sell at mile 12 market for faster sales,
or maybe any large populated markets around

although in mile 12 market in lagos a bag of 25kg pepper is sold 8k
a basket of tomato is 6k
a custard paint of okro is 300 to 700 depending on the season,
a bag of water leaf sells from 2,500 to 5000

please note the prizes of all this crops do changes with time,

and you wont expect the prize they are been sold today to be sold the same prize next week or so.

apart from mile 12 there are also other markets women nearby that needs steady supply of all this crops i have mentioned here.

to me all of them are profitable and good,
but i prefer planting okro because of no too much stress and worry of diseases and pest,

expectially the dwarf okro seeds that matures in just 54 days with less stress,

even without applying manure or fertilizers to it,

anyone interested in partnering with me on this will gain a lot.

If you already have a land that is free then this is an advantage

this dwarf okro produces faster everyday,

just 1 plot of land can give you much more okro to sell and make money as you can ever imagine,

if you have an acre filled with okro then you will have enough to sell comercially,

just 1 acre of land filled with okro will make you harvest baskets of okro every single day for almost 3-4 months depending on the duration and life of the seeds,

a basket of okro can sell upwards from 5k-7k depending on the season

and 1 acre of land can give you more than 10 baskets everyday

as for marketing i have agents in mile 12 that sells for you and take only 10% of the total sales

we can even sell at iyano-iba market that is very closer to my side.
Or do make supplies to restaurants that will be needing it

You can even startup with just 1 plot of land and be successfull in this and increase with time,

this is indeed a money spiner for anyone interested

invest on this and start counting real money

i am based in lagos we can get to meet one on one to discuss this

please and please i need people who can think outside the box on this,

i am geniun and i have no issue on trust
all i want is the way forward to achieving a greater tomorrow

a good name is far more better than a bad name,

a budget of 60-75k can startup and maintain 1 plot of okro till we reach harvest from buying of machine to pump the water to buying of manures, hybrid okro seeds,pesticides/insecticides,watering them daily, transportation and fertilizers

all i want is just to be the farm manager thats all

do call me on 09032884494

thanks

2 Likes

Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by MOORCHMOORE(m): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
FarmTech:

U need water during the dry season oo. Plenty.
sounds like game over for me. My lands are off waterline.
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by numen(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
Good evening Okoroemeka,

I know you once tried out this Dwarf Okro seed. Please is the yield potential for an acre stated below possible with good agronomy?

Thanks.

my2chains:
Hello everyone here,

i have a business idea that i need serious partners or investors on,
although i have no capital but I have a land I rented with borehole there!

so there is water available,
the farmland is in lagos and is closer to the market.

please invest on farming today because it pays and its very profitable on the long run,

you can really plant pepper,okro,tomato,cucumber,ugu leaf.water leaf,plantain,cassava,etc

after planting you can carry them to sell at mile 12 market for faster sales,
or maybe any large populated markets around

although in mile 12 market in lagos a bag of 25kg pepper is sold 8k
a basket of tomato is 6k
a custard paint of okro is 300 to 700 depending on the season,
a bag of water leaf sells from 2,500 to 5000

please note the prizes of all this crops do changes with time,

and you wont expect the prize they are been sold today to be sold the same prize next week or so.

apart from mile 12 there are also other markets women nearby that needs steady supply of all this crops i have mentioned here.

to me all of them are profitable and good,
but i prefer planting okro because of no too much stress and worry of diseases and pest,

expectially the dwarf okro seeds that matures in just 54 days with less stress,

even without applying manure or fertilizers to it,

anyone interested in partnering with me on this will gain a lot.

If you already have a land that is free then this is an advantage

this dwarf okro produces faster everyday,

just 1 plot of land can give you much more okro to sell and make money as you can ever imagine,

if you have an acre filled with okro then you will have enough to sell comercially,

just 1 acre of land filled with okro will make you harvest baskets of okro every single day for almost 3-4 months depending on the duration and life of the seeds,

a basket of okro can sell upwards from 5k-7k depending on the season

and 1 acre of land can give you more than 10 baskets everyday

as for marketing i have agents in mile 12 that sells for you and take only 10% of the total sales

we can even sell at iyano-iba market that is very closer to my side.
Or do make supplies to restaurants that will be needing it

You can even startup with just 1 plot of land and be successfull in this and increase with time,

this is indeed a money spiner for anyone interested

invest on this and start counting real money

i am based in lagos we can get to meet one on one to discuss this

please and please i need people who can think outside the box on this,

i am geniun and i have no issue on trust
all i want is the way forward to achieving a greater tomorrow

a good name is far more better than a bad name,

a budget of 60-75k can startup and maintain 1 plot of okro till we reach harvest from buying of machine to pump the water to buying of manures, hybrid okro seeds,pesticides/insecticides,watering them daily, transportation and fertilizers

all i want is just to be the farm manager thats all

do call me on 09032884494

thanks
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by my2chains(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
numen:
Good evening Okoroemeka,

I know you once tried out this Dwarf Okro seed. Please is the yield potential for an acre stated below possible with good agronomy?

Thanks.

but please am not Mr okoroemeka naa,
anyways okro farming is profitable and good.

an acre filled with okro is a goldmine

1 Share

Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by hahn(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2020
my2chains:

but please am not Mr okoroemeka naa,
anyways okro farming is profitable and good.

an acre filled with okro is a goldmine

When is the best time to plant okra?
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by my2chains(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
hahn:

When is the best time to plant okra?
in the dry season
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Emmafly(m): 8:29am On Nov 25, 2020
Good morning Farmers,

Ugu seed is now #30. Broad leaf variety

Thank you all for your patronage.

Emmanuel 08183549869

Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by veggieman2be(m): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Emmafly:
Good morning Farmers,

Ugu seed is now #30. Broad leaf variety

Thank you all for your patronage.

Emmanuel 08183549869

Location please

Where in Ikorodu I might come this week
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Emmafly(m): 6:43am On Nov 29, 2020
veggieman2be:

Location please

Ikorodu.
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by OfficialSam(m): 12:50am On Nov 30, 2020
Following
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by LieDetector(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
OfficialSam:
Following
are you in uniuyo Sir
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by OfficialSam(m): 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
LieDetector:
are you in uniuyo Sir

Yes!

I'm studying for my second degree in Law.
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by ideepaul: 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
OfficialSam:

Yes!

I'm studying for my second degree in Law.
Wow! shocked shocked I think I have seen the face on your dp around uniuyo annex

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (61) (Reply)

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Catfish Farming: My Story / Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.