Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm - Agriculture (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm (194234 Views)

My Pepper Planting Challenge / Fresh Pepper Farm / My Pepper Farm Project - Step By Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Chioma99(f): 8:08am On Sep 14, 2021
okoroemeka:
the best time to have pepper is from April to September,the price is highest around june-july,but ironically that period is also when disease is most prevalent because of rain,

please how profitable is chilli pepper farming?
is it a profitable farming venture or not just that profitable.
am in Lagos and a friend of mine is looking to invest heavily on chilli pepper farming....

i want to know if there are steady buyers for it or not.

although pepper sells well but i don't really know of this chilli pepper.

please how profitable is it and how many bags can be gotten from 1000 chilli pepper stands every week?

thanks....
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Chioma99(f): 8:14am On Sep 14, 2021
ogbongenet:
I did mine after 25 days and I'm going to plant on the farm when rain is stable

okoroemeka:
the best time to have pepper is from April to September,the price is highest around june-july,but ironically that period is also when disease is most prevalent because of rain,

how many bags can be gotten from 1000 chilli pepper stands every week?

thanks....
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by komoland: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2021
Good morning great farmers. Please I need bamboo for my cucumber project, please if any one know where I can cut or purchase, I reside in ibadan. Thanks.
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Chioma99(f): 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
please my fellow nairalanders i just want to ask a question......
how profitable is chilli pepper farming?
am in Lagos and a friend of mine is looking to invest heavily on chilli pepper farming
although pepper sells well but i don't really know of this chilli pepper
please how profitable is it here in Lagos?
thanks....
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by REUBEN010(m): 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
Chioma99:
please my fellow nairalanders i just want to ask a question......
how profitable is chilli pepper farming?
am in Lagos and a friend of mine is looking to invest heavily on chilli pepper farming
although pepper sells well but i don't really know of this chilli pepper
please how profitable is it here in Lagos?
thanks....

Market survey is your best bet. Remember to also understand the market dynamics of pepper so that you don't end up abandoning the farm due to poor sales from low pricing.
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2021

My brother, it's from experience. That disease has shown guys real pepper. lol. But the day I go that trick, bye bye to that disease.

If you are doing organic, just take the pain to make permanent beds once with planks or supports. You don not make it again. See, if you have to limit it just to one plot, do it. You will harvest and get tired. Another trick is stake it. So, you use less land. I don't know the price of Ugu now, but I think you work towards getting pods for seeds. And by Nov - April next year, even it is one plot, just do it well sir..Ugu responds more to organic fertilizers than inorganic. You may just supplement with only urea and periodically NPK. But if I was doing it, it is going to be 100% organic.

Have you noticed that organically grown leaves have more long life shelf than inorganic? Hmm! That's to tell you that organic immune system, nutrients, and the quality of products are also superior.

Get 2 or three rabbits. Spray their urine. Ha! You WILL see miracle. You plants will be free of diseases and nice. But don't spray like some days to harvest, and try to wash your leaves before sales. lol.

It is well. Ugu is a nice business.
How can one get rabbit urine?
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by mamakosi: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
I am new here, so grateful for all the sharing.
someone recommended Loleza RZ F1 seeds to me, please has anyone planted them? how do they perform? I am a first time farmer.
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Ade4all080(m): 8:16am On Oct 18, 2021
Sales
5 acres of land with 5,000 birds capacity pen house with
every equipment needed.

Asking price is 21M
call or WhatsApp; check my signature

See details below:

1. 5 acre land (survey attached)

2. 160 by 32 ft pen house (5000 birds)

3. 1 store house

4. 2 rooms staff quarters with toilet and bathroom

5. bell drinkers, adult feeders, baby drinkers and tray feeders
- 250 pcs each

6. 7.5kva Firman gen

7. 3.5 kva themocool gen (old)

8. Tiger gen

9. Pressure washer (amount of watts to be confirmed)

10. Knapsack sprayer

11. Brooding materials

12. Industrial borehole (96m deep)

13. Scarfold with 2 tanks (1500L & 2000L and an extra water
tank (300L)

14. 4 industrial standing fans
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Johnboom: 2:54am On Nov 20, 2021
okoroemeka:
only good systemic fungicides will save a pepper farm from july-september peak of rainy season,water does not wash it off unlike contact fungicides that 2 strong rainfalls will wash off all application,as long there is a brief window of sunlight that allows a systemic application to dry on the leaves it will translocate throughout the whole crops including the roots and new leaves coming out,even if rain fall as long as the application is dry on the leafs it's OK
pls give us the example of systemic fungicide in market. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by dab00: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
Automated garri fryer for sale. Location ondo. Powered by electric motor. 08063382620. Chat me up for pix and price
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by ogbongenet: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
I'm very sorry for the late response, network is bad here, abi na bush we dey..na there money they come lol. To your question about how marketable is chilli pepper , there's a good market but to be at a saver side do your market survey, check your local market,ask those local women..that's the best to do . Another thing about chilli pepper is that it is very easy to preserve by sun drying during glot period and sale later when market don raise.
Chioma99:

am in Lagos and a friend of mine is looking to invest heavily on chilli pepper farming....

although pepper sells well but i don't really know of this chilli pepper.

please how profitable is it and how many bags can be gotten from 1000 chilli pepper stands every week?

thanks....
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by ogbongenet: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
Price of pepper in market is raising now compared to last month...this small basket is now 2k for bodija international market ibadan

Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by ogbongenet: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
4 weeks well vaccinated Amo noiler chicks for sale.
*Price*: 700
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by LatietaAfrica: 11:16am On Dec 08, 2021
Can anyone give me a contact number for somebody that sells Avenier pepper that can send it to Lagos?
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by adeolaben(m): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
ogbongenet:
[b][/b]
Oga mi... Pls which variety of Bell pepper will you recommend for a farmer in ogun state? I mean hybrid Bell pepper for Open field cultivation.... With a very good yield... Please
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by adeolaben(m): 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Jove2012:

Hmm
Bro pls, which Hybrid Bell pepper variety would you recommend for a farmer in ogun state..... Red fruit type..... Open field cultivation

Thks
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by shasere(f): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2021
Can anyone give me a contact number for somebody that sells Avenier pepper, Onion's, Bell pepper and Tomatoes that can send it to Lagos?

1 Like

Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by REUBEN010(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
shasere:
Can anyone give me a contact number for somebody that sells Avenier pepper, Onion's, Bell pepper and Tomatoes that can send it to Lagos?

Where in Lagos?
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Jove2012: 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hello House, I tried Big Sun (yellow pepper) sometimes ago and it did very well but had issues with the marketing (people in my area are not used to yellow pepper).
Please anyone with information about Aveiner F1 and issues with germination. How do I know and get the right batch that will germinate. ? Thanks for anticipated positive response.
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by gnhpowerhouse: 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Agric is Life...
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Phoeberesources(f): 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
Improved F1 pawpaw #800 - #1,000
For improved F2 pawpaw price is within #500 to #1,000 (the more the quantity the more the discount)
The varieties are Sweet and bigger
Fruiting period is within 6 to 8 months

Location Ibadan (easy transportation)
Chat us on

Other nourished seedlings � �
Noni
Dwarf Mango
Dates palm
Cocoa
Walnut
Moringa
Almond
Aloe vera
Teak gedu
Strawberry
Miracle fruit
Passion fruit
Pomegranate
Sugar apple
Wanbugu apple
Jumbo cashew
Jumbo Gauva
Dwarf pawpaw
Local pear/Ube
Hass avocado pear
Neem/DongoYaro
Irvingia ogbono/oro
Aggbalumo/udara/cherry
Pineapple (sweet cayenne)
Plantain (cameroon,elephant)
Banana (giant hybrid Cavendish)
Budded sweet orange, Tangerlo, Citrus Grape. Lemon, Shaddock, tangerine

SEEDS :��️���
Watermelon, Okra, Tomatoes, Pepper Onion, cabbage, Lettuce, Carrot, Cucumber,rice, yam, sunflower, flaxseed, sesame, alfalfa, jute, ewedu, garden egg, beans,soya beans, seedling nylon, seed tray, Insecticides, fertilizers…
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by vickybanks01: 8:21am On Jan 09, 2022
Am interested in pepper farming
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by OluchiDelly: 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
I have some leftover pepper seedlings for sale. If interested, send a dm.

Modified :. All seedlings Sold
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by ideepaul: 6:11am On Apr 29, 2022
OluchiDelly:
I have some leftover pepper seedlings for sale. If interested, send a dm.
what type of pepper, and preferably the pepper brand name?
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by OluchiDelly: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
ideepaul:
what type of pepper, and preferably the pepper brand name?

The Benue/Cotonou heirloom. I planned both hybrid n heirloom but i exhausted the hybrid.
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by BeingFrank001: 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
We have rabbit urine in large quantity for sale.

We have weaners and mature rabbits for breeding and consumption (meat), available for sale.

WhatsApp or call: 0-8-0.7-6.2-5.0-7-5.0
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by ogbongenet: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2022
Currently now at bodija ibadan market,a full flour bag is 50k ,no friend
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by numen(m): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
Of ata-rodo?

ogbongenet:
Currently now at bodija ibadan market,a full flour bag is 50k ,no friend
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Adesinaolufonde(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
Good day everyone,

I want to venture into pepper farming this coming dry season, I want someone that we can buy habanero 50g seed together and share

I am a farmer in ijebu imushim, Ogun state_ if you're interested kindly message let discuss

My WhatsApp contact +2348187393696

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply)

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Catfish Farming: My Story / Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.