Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation (18375 Views)

Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN / Rivers Rally: PDP Asks Permission To Use Adokiye Stadium / Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by goslowgoslow(m): 7:41am On Feb 02, 2019
AloyalNigerian:

We are talking about National security here, and all you could think of is this.

besides, wait for Atiku's own.
A bag go siddon!! Which national security?? Stupid statement coming from a group of jittery people.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:41am On Feb 02, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

courtesy: livelymatilda22 my friend
This man sha!
Chai!
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by goslowgoslow(m): 7:43am On Feb 02, 2019
topstone4:

Where is your evidence?
And where is your own evidence Too?
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 7:48am On Feb 02, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Here he comes again with his "useful idiot" rant.

What obj said about atiku is not a political statement, infact a chapter of his book was dedicated to atiku's irresponsible life and unrepentant nature. Did obj tell us the present atiku is no longer the one he described?

Yes, buhari may be having some shortcomings as a human, but it is share act of irresponsibility and thieving tendency that will make an adult vote atiku. Though I know majority of atiku's supporters sell their children for money, so their children future is mot their concern and that is why they are supporting atiku because of immediate money.

Oga, show documents, receipts, bank transfers that prove atiku to be a thief.

Stop yapping rubbish about thief thief without tenable evidences.

You said Buhari has shortcomings; short comings that include protecting and promoting thieves? How does that make him different from a thief?

His son bought expensive powerbike without having a job just few months after the father became a president, and you are still fooling yourself that Buhari isn't a thief?

I can point to several other evidences of Buhari's hypocrisy and corruption. I challenge you to point to evidence that atiku is a thief.

Don't even refer to obasanjo's statements, because I'll reveal to you a million and one things that obj also said about Buhari that will make you a true useful idiot and an irresponsible fellow if you continue to support that proven thief.

1 Like

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 7:52am On Feb 02, 2019
goslowgoslow:

A bag go siddon!! Which national security?? Stupid statement coming from a group of jittery people.

You mean the same way APC was jittery after atiku entered the US and came back successfully?

Or the same way you became jittery when Punch demanded for the asset declaration forms of Buhari's cronies?

1 Like

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 7:54am On Feb 02, 2019
goslowgoslow:

And where is your own evidence Too?

Evidence about what exactly? Don't make me conclude that you are as dumb as I suspected you to be

1 Like

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by TIGRITIS: 8:04am On Feb 02, 2019
[s]
topstone4:

You said Buhari has shortcomings; short comings that include protecting and promoting thieves? How does that make him different from a thief?

His son bought expensive powerbike without having a job just few months after the father became a president, and you are still fooling yourself that Buhari isn't a thief?

I can point to several other evidences of Buhari's hypocrisy and corruption. I challenge you to point to evidence that atiku is a thief.

Don't even refer to obasanjo's statements, because I'll reveal to you a million and one things that obj also said about Buhari that will make you a true useful idiot and an irresponsible fellow if you continue to support that proven thief.
[/s]
You are just making noise up and down. Well, I don't have time to get those documents because I'm not a paid agent unlike you but those documents are even nairaland but I don't have that time. Atiku's accomplice in US is serving his jail term while atiku wants to be president in Nigeria because some foolish animals who care much about immediate monetary benefit than their children exist.

You keep talking about children curses on irresponsible fathers, can you swear with your life and those your children that atiku did not corruptly enrich himself from Nigeria money.

For buhari, no one can even accuse him of stealing so no need of any swearing in his own case because he does not own even a filling station not to talk of oil bloc even though he has held offices through which he can corruptly own billion naira worth of property both within and outside Nigeria.

His son bought an expensive power bike yen yen yen very lame. Yusuf's in-law is a multibillionair in case your memory is failing you. And how has the use expensive power bike by yusuf an evidence that buhari is a thief, are you ok?

If you don't know what immunity is, stop playing nonsense here. Ganduje's is case is still under investigation and he is protected by immunity. Buhari will not act because of the empty unintelligent noise of pigs.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 8:05am On Feb 02, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Will get back to you

Imagine. So you can't even present evidence straight away?

So, you've been shouting rubbish about what you can't defend?

And you still want to claim you aren't a useful idiot? What an irresponsible adult!

1 Like

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by TIGRITIS: 8:08am On Feb 02, 2019
[s]
topstone4:

Evidence about what exactly? Don't make me conclude that you are as dumb as I suspected you to be
[/s]
Atiku must have been paying you very well, for you to start insulting people on a forum. But whatever you are being paid will last few days and those curses of children to irresponsible fathers because of a thief like atiku will come back to you.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by Amumaigwe: 8:12am On Feb 02, 2019
olujastro:
Forget crowd in rally sef. Aboki doesn't make noise on social media.
I know several Kano people who are travelling back to Kano and the north in general few days to the election just to vote for Sai Baba.
For them, PMB is the only politician they can trust that he isn't after enriching himself with public funds. No other northern politician enjoys such respect.
So those saying Atiku will divide the votes in the north simply because he's a Northerner are just reducing their much anticipated sifia pains.

APC to PDP be like..... If you South East us, we will Kano you.

In other words, once you appear not to have enriched yourself with public funds, you become a good leader. What of the ideas of what to do with the leadership position itself? Anyway, I forgot that Buhari's supporters are as unambitious as he is. People that have settled for subhuman living in their lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by bizzibodi(m): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2019
Firefire:
If importation of foreigners including officials of another sovereign state into another sovereign state election in the full glear of the world is not corruption, please what is it?
Campaigns is not election na!i can import foreign clowns, magicians,musicians & well-wishers to attend,it is not agst inec guidelines.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:15am On Feb 02, 2019
topstone4:

Do you realise that CCB refused to release the asset declaration forms for Buhari's cronies in direct disobedience of the Freedom of speech bill? Does that sound right to you?

Do you have children? Can you look them in the eyes and tell them you are doing the right thing?

Are you sure your shameless display of irresponsibility on public forum won't make your children place a curse on your memory?

You have not made any sense with what u wrote. Read what u wrote and what the other guy wrote. How are they related?
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by bizzibodi(m): 8:17am On Feb 02, 2019
If PDP is not ready for this election let them boycott it,haba!wailing everyday,APC shld mark them very well,they are diverting attention to perfect their rigging plan.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by TIGRITIS: 8:18am On Feb 02, 2019
[s]
topstone4:

Imagine. So you can't even present evidence straight away?

So, you've been shouting rubbish about what you can't defend?

And you still want to claim you aren't a useful idiot? What an irresponsible adult!
[/s]
Oh, you think everyone is a paid agent like you who shouldn't attend to personal needs because of a thief? Why should I?

You have got your response up there.

If you are a responsible adult, you should have behaved like one. There is no responsible adult that supports a thief like atiku. If atiku enriched himself from Nigeria, may all your family members continue to live in penury and very irresponsible in the society since that is what you support and if buhari enriched himself from public purse, may same prayer apply to me. A responsible adult should answer amen without problem while a very brainless irresponsible supporter of a thief will play politics with it.

Meanwhile, you keep saying buhari up and down is he no longer jubrin as pigs have said? When did buhari come back from the dead to take over from jubrin?
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by Firefire(m): 8:20am On Feb 02, 2019
bizzibodi:

Campaigns is not election na!i can import foreign clowns, magicians,musicians & well-wishers to attend,it is not agst inec guidelines.

kontinue...

2 Likes

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by bizzibodi(m): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2019
topstone4:

Show us d receipt of d bike his son bought worth #50m,his father is a president of a wealthy so he can afford it,there are thousand well-wishers who can buys a bike for Yusuf.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by olujastro: 8:24am On Feb 02, 2019
Amumaigwe:

In other words, once you appear not to have enriched yourself with public funds, you become a good leader. What of the ideas of what to do with the leadership position itself? Anyway, I forgot that Buhari's supporters are as unambitious as he is. People that have settled for subhuman living in their lifetime.
I have never said so.
In an ideal world, leadership has to do with capacity which Buhari might not have at the moment due to age and pace. But Nigeria is far from an ideal world.

The safety of the national treasury is paramount in Nigeria.
Once the head(PMB) isn't about looting the treasury, the younger ones (ministers) can easily implement the development programmes since the funds are there.

But the once head is about pilfering the treasury as we witnessed the bleeding of public purse under PDP where individuals were getting billions for doing nothing, we can't even talk about development thereafter.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by Tonimanze(m): 8:26am On Feb 02, 2019
If APC is so sure of winning the elections, why bring foreigners to help campaign for them?
Meanwhile if you want to make money online check my signature.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 8:26am On Feb 02, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
You are just making noise up and down. Well, I don't have time to get those documents because I'm not a paid agent unlike you but those documents are even nairaland but I don't have that time. Atiku's accomplice in US is serving his jail term while atiku wants to be president in Nigeria because some foolish animals who care much about immediate monetary benefit than their children exist.

You keep talking about children curses on irresponsible fathers, can you swear with your life and those your children that atiku did not corruptly enrich himself from Nigeria money.

For buhari, no one can even accuse him of stealing so no need of any swearing in his own case because he does not own even a filling station not to talk of oil bloc even though he has held offices through which he can corruptly own billion naira worth of property both within and outside Nigeria.

His son bought an expensive power bike yen yen yen very lame. Yusuf's in-law is a multibillionair in case your memory is failing you. And how has the use expensive power bike by yusuf an evidence that buhari is a thief, are you ok?

If you don't know what immunity is, stop playing nonsense here. Ganduje's is case is still under investigation and he is protected by immunity. Buhari will not act because of the empty unintelligent noise of pigs.

No, you don't have time to get those documents because there is no document; all you have is hearsay, nothing else. Imagine a grown man vehemently promoting hearsay! Is that one a responsible adult?!

Don't even mention that US rubbish. If Atiku is guilty, he would have been arrested in the US, according to oshiomole, Lauretta, Keyamo, et al. But atiku went to the US and came back successfully. So, just shut up about that US issue, except you are saying Lauretta, oshiomole, garba Shehu, Keyamo, etc are idiots.

You ask me to swear on what even you can't prove?! Are you as dumb as I thought or your dumbness is more than what I thought?!

You said Buhari isn't a thief? How come the so-called anti corruption crusader is openly supporting a thief? Yorubas say the one who steals, the one who collects from the thief and the one who protects the thief are all thieves. Buhari defending Ganduje is called aiding and abetting in the Nigerian law; how come you are too daft to remember this?!

Yusuf in-law is a multi-multi-billionaire; can you show tenable evidence that the in-law bought Yusuf the powerbike?

Your last statement clearly confirmed that you are a useless person. So having immunity also means Buhari should defend obvious corruption by Ganduje? Didn't fayose have immunity? Didn't EFCC freeze his accounts on ALLEGATIONS (not proofs) of corruption? Have you ever asked how come Ganduje was spared the Fayose treatment?

Boy, you deserve to be cursed by your children. You are an irresponsible adult

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 02, 2019
topstone4:

Oh, my bad. I mean Freedom of Information.

So, continue laughing until you laugh yourself into foolishness.

If Buhari had made that same mistake, you'll ask for his crucifixion. Unrepentant hypocrite.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by SoNature(m): 8:30am On Feb 02, 2019
Sirjamo:
The kind of crowd that Buhari pulled in Kano is making the PDP to wonder if it will not be better for them to immediately end their pipe dreams of getting back to power.

If u guys follow international politics, u will know that bringing external state actors into your country during election campaigns is a serious offense in serious countries.

Almighty US president Donald Trump was investigated by the Justice Department for the same electoral offense. And his aide is currently on trial.

Tomorrow, someone will call Nigeria shithole country and u lots are feeling bad about it.

1 Like

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 8:31am On Feb 02, 2019
bizzibodi:

Show us d receipt of d bike his son bought worth #50m,his father is a president of a wealthy so he can afford it,there are thousand well-wishers who can buys a bike for Yusuf.

I never said the powerbike is worth 50 million naira; you said it. So, show us evidence of your own claim. And thanks for mentioning the price.

"His father is a president of a wealthy..." (whatever you mean by that rubbish), yet his father couldn't afford 10 million naira nomination form in 2014?!

Show me evidence of well wishers buying Yusuf a powerbike, which according to you, is worth 50 million naira.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 8:35am On Feb 02, 2019
SoNature:

If u guys follow international politics, u will know that bringing external state actors into your country during election campaigns is a serious offense in serious countries.

Almighty US president Donald Trump was investigated by the Justice Department for the same electoral offense. And his aide is currently on trial.

Tomorrow, someone will call Nigeria shithole country and u lots are feeling bad about it.

You can only expect a noble person to reason like this; nobility is far from sirjamo. So, don't you dare expect him to be reasonable.

The way sirjamo reasons like an irresponsible adult, I can't stop wondering the kind of children he will give birth to.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by TIGRITIS: 8:37am On Feb 02, 2019
topstone4:

No, you don't have time to get those documents because there is no document; all you have is hearsay, nothing else. Imagine a grown man vehemently promoting hearsay! Is that one a responsible adult?!

Don't even mention that US rubbish. If Atiku is guilty, he would have been arrested in the US, according to oshiomole, Lauretta, Keyamo, et al. But atiku went to the US and came back successfully. So, just shut up about that US issue, except you are saying Lauretta, oshiomole, garba Shehu, Keyamo, etc are idiots.

You ask me to swear on what even you can't prove?! Are you as dumb as I thought or your dumbness is more than what I thought?!

You said Buhari isn't a thief? How come the so-called anti corruption crusader is openly supporting a thief? Yorubas say the one who steals, the one who collects from the thief and the one who protects the thief are all thieves. Buhari defending Ganduje is called aiding and abetting in the Nigerian law; how come you are too daft to remember this?!

Yusuf in-law is a multi-multi-billionaire; can you show tenable evidence that the in-law bought Yusuf the powerbike?

Your last statement clearly confirmed that you are a useless person. So having immunity also means Buhari should defend obvious corruption by Ganduje? Didn't fayose have immunity? Didn't EFCC freeze his accounts on ALLEGATIONS (not proofs) of corruption? Have you ever asked how come Ganduje was spared the Fayose treatment?

Boy, you deserve to be cursed by your children. You are an irresponsible adult

Really? You can't swear on what you can't prove? Oh you can't prove that atiku did not corruptly enrich himself from Nigeria and you are running your mouth like a basket since?

Now, let me put it succinctly.
If atiku enriched himself from govt purse, may you, your parent's, your children and all your family members be cursed and live very irresponsible life and if buhari did same, may same apply to me.

A responsible adult whose children shouldn't curse for being a useless irresponsible idiot shouldn't have problem with this but will answer in the affirmative with amen while one who is and deserve his children curse will play politics with it.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 8:38am On Feb 02, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Oh, you think everyone is a paid agent like you who shouldn't attend to personal needs because of a thief? Why should I?

You have got your response up there.

If you are a responsible adult, you should have behaved like one. There is no responsible adult that supports a thief like atiku. If atiku enriched himself from Nigeria, may all your family members continue to live in penury and very irresponsible in the society since that is what you support and if buhari enriched himself from public purse, may same prayer apply to me. A responsible adult should answer amen without problem while a very brainless irresponsible supporter of a thief will play politics with it.

Meanwhile, you keep saying buhari up and down is he no longer jubrin as pigs have said? When did buhari come back from the dead to take over from jubrin?

I told you to stop acting like an idiot, but you've refused to stop being an idiot.

Where is the evidence that atiku is a thief?! Show evidence or shut up.

You are sounding as dumb as those who say only igbos oppose Buhari.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by TIGRITIS: 8:41am On Feb 02, 2019
[s]
topstone4:

You can only expect a noble person to reason like this; nobility is far from sirjamo. So, don't you dare expect him to be reasonable.

The way sirjamo reasons like an irresponsible adult, I can't stop wondering the kind of children he will give birth to.
[/s]
Mr responsible adult who doesn't deserve the curse of his children for being an irresponsible nuisance, if atiku enriched himself from govt purse, may all your family members experience the worst thing in this life and if buhari did same, may same apply to me. Now, if you are not an irresponsible adult whose children should curse for being an irresponsible idiots, I will expect you to agree with this and say amen.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by TIGRITIS: 8:47am On Feb 02, 2019
[s]
topstone4:

I told you to stop acting like an idiot, but you've refused to stop being an idiot.

Where is the evidence that atiku is a thief?! Show evidence or shut up.

You are sounding as dumb as those who say only igbos oppose Buhari.
[/s]
Gham, as expected, he can't agree with his belief.
You have been running your mouth that atiku is not a thief while buhari is, now to simply agree with your belief by agreeing, you are running around.
Now, I have said it that if buhari has corruptly enriched himself as you claimed, may calamity befall me and my family members and I say this because of my total.belief that buhari is not a thief.

You on the other hand said atiku is not a thief yet can't agree to same for yourself in the case of atiku and you think your children have not started cursing you already for irresponsibility mortgaging their future for some immediate financial benefits?

1 Like

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 8:52am On Feb 02, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Really? You can't swear on what you can't prove? Oh you can't prove that atiku did not corruptly enrich himself from Nigeria and you are running your mouth like a basket since?

Now, let me put it succinctly.
If atiku enriched himself from govt purse, may you, your parent's, your children and all your family members be cursed and live very irresponsible life and if buhari did same, may same apply to me.

A responsible adult whose children shouldn't curse for being a useless irresponsible idiot shouldn't have problem with this but will answer in the affirmative with amen while one who is and deserve his children curse will play politics with it.

Boy, stop trying to be clever by half. You are the one that called atiku a thief and I ask you to present your tenable proof, but you've been going around in a cycle since. Show evidence or shut up.

You can't prove your own claim, but you want me to swear on a claim made by you, a claim you can't even prove? What Manner of dumbness is this?

Now, let me put it to you succinctly, if Buhari defended Ganduje, knowing him to be corrupt; if Buhari is partial with the treatment of fayose and Ganduje, may God make the rest of your life a curse for you. May you live the rest of your life in agony and bitterness. May your old age be years of everlasting regrets. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 8:55am On Feb 02, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Gham, as expected, he can't agree with his belief.
You have been running your mouth that atiku is not a thief while buhari is, now to simply agree with your belief by agreeing, you are running around.
Now, I have said it that if buhari has corruptly enriched himself as you claimed, may calamity befall me and my family members and I say this because of my total.belief that buhari is not a thief.

You on the other hand said atiku is not a thief yet can't agree to same for yourself in the case of atiku and you think your children have not started cursing you already for irresponsibility mortgaging their future for some immediate financial benefits?

All I've asked you to do is to present evidence that atiku is a thief. Do you realise that you haven't presented any? All you've been doing is running your mouth like an incurable immbecile. Present evidence or shut up.

If your claim that atiku is a thief is just a hearsay, may your kids turn their backs against you in your old age. May you be a source of curse to all that associate with you.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 8:59am On Feb 02, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Mr responsible adult who doesn't deserve the curse of his children for being an irresponsible nuisance, if atiku enriched himself from govt purse, may all your family members experience the worst thing in this life and if buhari did same, may same apply to me. Now, if you are not an irresponsible adult whose children should curse for being an irresponsible idiots, I will expect you to agree with this and say amen.

If Buhari is bias about his fight against corruption, may God withhold every good from you and your family. May you work and never eat the fruit of your labour. May another person will reap the fruit of your labour. May you be demoted where others are getting promoted. Amen.

Two can play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by TIGRITIS: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2019
[s]
topstone4:

Boy, stop trying to be clever by half. You are the one that called atiku a thief and I ask you to present your tenable proof, but you've been going around in a cycle since. Show evidence or shut up.

You can't prove your own claim, but you want me to swear on a claim made by you, a claim you can't even prove? What Manner of dumbness is this?

Now, let me put it to you succinctly, if Buhari defended Ganduje, knowing him to be corrupt; if Buhari is partial with the treatment of fayose and Ganduje, may God make the rest of your life a curse for you. May you live the rest of your life in agony and bitterness. May your old age be years of everlasting regrets. Amen.
[/s]
Shut up and stop accusing others of half cleverness when that is exactly your stock in trade.

I repeat, buhari did not corruptly enrich himself from Nigerian wealth but atiku did and you said it is a lie.

Now, if it is a lie, the prayer still stand and I expect you to agree with it if you are not an irresponsible idiot whose children should have started cursing from wherever they are.

Oh, buhari did not steal but supports a thief? How more brainless can one be in this life? So he should tie ganduje to stick and fire him because some pigs want it that way? It has now been narrowed from buhari being a thief to buhari treatment to fayose and and ganduje?
I have said it, an irresponsible adult who deserves insults from his children will play politics at the expense of his children future, this of them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie / Borno Leaders Forgive 3,000 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists / Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.