Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation (18373 Views)

Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN / Rivers Rally: PDP Asks Permission To Use Adokiye Stadium / Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by TIGRITIS: 9:07am On Feb 02, 2019
[s]
topstone4:

If Buhari is bias about his fight against corruption, may God withhold every good from you and your family. May you work and never eat the fruit of your labour. May another person will reap the fruit of your labour. May you be demoted where others are getting promoted. Amen.

Two can play
[/s]
Rather than agreeing with his argument in peace, the so called "responsible adult whose children shouldn't curse for being a fool mortgaging their future for few thousands" is busy jumping from one branch of the tree to another. It is now about bias in anti corruption fight, not that buhari himself is a thief like atiku.

May the supporters of a thief never find peace in this life and hereafter. Now, can I still hear amen since you know atiku is not a thief while buhari is, I don't think a responsible adult whose children shouldn't curse for being an irresponsible idiots should have problems with this.

1 Like

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Atiku must have been paying you very well, for you to start insulting people on a forum. But whatever you are being paid will last few days and those curses of children to irresponsible fathers because of a thief like atiku will come back to you.

Since you are daft eenough to think everyone supporting atiku Must have been paid to do so, then I can as well say everyone supporting Buhari must have been paid to do so, can't I?

You shouldn't complain about insults. Your existence is an insult on humanity on its own.

If Buhari is a biased person, may your children curse your memory.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 9:13am On Feb 02, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Rather than agreeing with his argument in peace, the so called "responsible adult whose children shouldn't curse for being a fool mortgaging their future for few thousands" is busy jumping from one branch of the tree to another. It is now about bias in anti corruption fight, not that buhari himself is a thief like atiku.

May the supporters of a thief never find peace in this life and hereafter. Now, can I still hear amen since you know atiku is not a thief while buhari is, I don't think a responsible adult whose children shouldn't curse for being an irresponsible idiots should have problems with this.

Looks like you have no evidence that atiku is a thief. So, you've been ranting like a fool over something you can't prove?!

Who cursed you with such mammoth measure of dumbness like this.

If you have no evidence, may peace be far away from you and your family in this life and the world to come. Amen.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by TIGRITIS: 9:15am On Feb 02, 2019
[s]
topstone4:

All I've asked you to do is to present evidence that atiku is a thief. Do you realise that you haven't presented any? All you've been doing is running your mouth like an incurable immbecile. Present evidence or shut up.

If your claim that atiku is a thief is just a hearsay, may your kids turn their backs against you in your old age. May you be a source of curse to all that associate with you.
[/s]
And I have told I'm not a paid demon to support a thief, so I can't bother myself digging up threads to bring out documents that already are in existence on nairaland and have even graced front page.

If atiku is truly a thief enriching himself from govt purse, those prayers are actually for you.
Get out, these are the paid agents drawing this country back and they have the guts to call others irresponsible, can you imagine.
Again, may the supporters of a a thief get the worst problem that ever happen to man in this life.

Now, since atiku's corruption is a hearsay, can I hear amen from you?

1 Like

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by TIGRITIS: 9:17am On Feb 02, 2019
topstone4:

Looks like you have no evidence that atiku is a thief. So, you've been ranting like a fool over something you can't prove?!

Who cursed you with such mammoth measure of dumbness like this.

If you have no evidence, may peace be far away from you and your family in this life and the world to come. Amen.
Looks like you know atiku is a thief, otherwise, I don't know how it is so difficult to agree with a curse on whoever is supporting a thief as a president. Is this that difficult since your atiku is not a thief?

Again, may the worst calamity befall anyone supporting a thief for president, can I see your amen if you are not a foolish idiot whose children should be cursing?
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 9:18am On Feb 02, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
And I have told I'm not a paid demon to support a thief, so I can't bother myself digging up threads to bring out documents that already are in existence on nairaland and have even graced front page.

If atiku is truly a thief enriching himself from govt purse, those prayers are actually for you.
Get out, these are the paid agents drawing this country back and they have the guts to call others irresponsible, can you imagine.
Again, may the supporters of a a thief get the worst problem that ever happen to man in this life.

Now, since atiku's corruption is a hearsay, can I hear amen from you?

You are. Fool for claiming what you can't prove.

This is my last response to you. You are too dull to deserve my time.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:21am On Feb 02, 2019
The wailers can wail all they like - after all no rule or law was broken.

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by celeiyke: 9:21am On Feb 02, 2019
olujastro:
Forget crowd in rally sef. Aboki doesn't make noise on social media.
I know several Kano people who are travelling back to Kano and to the north in general few days to the election just to vote for Sai Baba.
For them, PMB is the only politician they can trust that he isn't after enriching himself with public funds. No other northern politician enjoys such respect.
So those saying Atiku will divide the votes in the north simply because he's a Northerner are just trying to reduce their much anticipated sifia pains.

APC to PDP be like..... If you South East us, we will Kano you.
And Atiku is a yoruba man. Rubbish, the hard fact is Atiku will get votes even in Daura. Live with it
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by TIGRITIS: 9:23am On Feb 02, 2019
[s]
topstone4:

You are. Fool for claiming what you can't prove.

This is my last response to you. You are too dull to deserve my time.
[/s]
Expectedly the irresponsible adult finally took to his heels without agreeing with his assertion. These are the paid agents spreading lies on the internet in favour of a thief at the expense of their children, yet they are the same people calling others irresponsible whose children should be cursing, can you imagine?
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by jamesfixedodd: 9:26am On Feb 02, 2019
It all available today . very massive . just DM or WhatsAPP.

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by toplinetrtrend: 9:27am On Feb 02, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Expectedly the irresponsible adult finally took to his heels without agreeing with his assertion. These are the paid agents spreading lies on the internet in favour of a thief at the expense of their children, yet they are the same people calling others irresponsible whose children should be cursing, can you imagine?

Oga, why not just present evidence instead of this your show of shame? He kept on asking for evidence, but you cant present any.

How can you prove someone to be a thief if you have no evidence?

You are supposed to be an elderly person, right? Elders are supposed to be wise. Why not prove that you are wise by simply showing evidence that atiku is a thief? Or are you saying your age is inversely proportional to your level of wisdom?
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by AloyalNigerian(m): 9:31am On Feb 02, 2019
goslowgoslow:

A bag go siddon!! Which national security?? Stupid statement coming from a group of jittery people.

I give up.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by TIGRITIS: 9:34am On Feb 02, 2019
[s]
toplinetrtrend:

Oga, why not just present evidence instead of this your show of shame? He kept on asking for evidence, but you cant present any.

How can you prove someone to be a thief if you have no evidence?

You are supposed to be an elderly person, right? Elders are supposed to be wise. Why not prove that you are wise by simply showing evidence that atiku is a thief? Or are you saying your age is inversely proportional to your level of wisdom?
[/s]
I'm not a paid agent and can't start digging threads to provide those evidences that have graced the front page on several occasions.

But since you know atiku did not corruptly enrich himself from Nigeria money and I know he did, may the worst calamity befall anyone supporting a thief for president of this country. As an adult whose intelligence is directly proportional to his age, please I expect you to say amen to prove your intelligence and belief.

If you like, switch monikers, I will respond to your comment as a different person.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by toplinetrtrend: 9:58am On Feb 02, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
I'm not a paid agent and can't start digging threads to provide those evidences that have graced the front page on several occasions.

But since you know atiku did not corruptly enrich himself from Nigeria money and I know he did, may the worst calamity befall anyone supporting a thief for president of this country. As an adult whose intelligence is directly proportional to his age, please I expect you to say amen to prove your intelligence and belief.

If you like, switch monikers, I will respond to your comment as a different person.

Oga, your curse means nothing.

Your curse is making you sound like a desperate, frustrated idiot.

This is the modern age, you old fool. Courts of law work by evidence and not by your meaningless curse that won't amount to shiiit.

Produce evidence or just shut up, you paid APC goat.
Since you can't prove him guilty, then he is innocent.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by rusher14: 10:04am On Feb 02, 2019
topstone4:

So, you are supporting a man who brazenly disobeys rule of law and protects corrupt people? And you think you are not irresponsible?

Boy, you are more lifeless than I thought you were. What an empty life you are living.

I'm supporting atiku because he is far more intelligent than Buhari.

Your cursed demonic party paid the interviewer at The Candidate to rubbish atiku, yet he and his vice proved to be wiser.

Atiku is better than Buhari in all ramifications.

Everyone supporting Buhari is irresponsible and your children will curse your memory for being an irresponsible father

Which corrupt people?

Are you talking about the same people PDP never indicted or arraigned?

Or the ones that were once conditioned for arrest such that you protested against such here on Nairaland?
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by islandmoon: 10:10am On Feb 02, 2019
Una never see anything! majority of those you think are Hausa in Lagos are from Chad , niger and Mali. they are already many in our civil services claiming kano or sokoto state. even in the army, the reason you are yet to defeat Boko Haram, I remember one of the illegal immigrants even arrest one Niger delta man in Ogun state for naming his dog buhari then

their alliance even supersede the love they have for southerners, two governors and high profiles from chad part of Bihari campaign team to mobilize the illegal immigrants to vote for him, imagine Ambode of Lagos state going to campaign for a presidential candidate in Benin republic, I pity those southerners, in few years to come, you will understand my message, people in the middle belt are already feeling the heat, they are about to lose their lands to illegal immigrants, Bihari kinsmen from Niger , chad and Mali, subsidized fuels are being moved across the border, they even build refinery and university in Niger republic, yet you are cheering them, I met many of them in Jos , Rikkos and Bauchi ring road, gisting about camel in the dessert of Chad and Niger, they even won election as local government chairman in Jos, Baba Jonah jang didn't let them rule his people then, he checkmated them, this people have tasted Nigeria and already moving to other cities, they came from their countries doing illegal mining in Jos, Zamfara and other states using the money to support politicians who is giving them back up
, these are known facts,
I can take you to these spots , with evidence, Buhari know these.
you people don't know anything because you never traveled out of your states.

make Una dey sleep there..
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 02, 2019
topstone4:
Those APC useful idiots likening Buhari to Moses consequent of his obvious failure at The Candidate, maybe I should remind you that Moses may be a Stammer, but Moses was not an ignoramus, bias, dumb and lifeless like Buhari.
Moses stammers, but Moses also obeys the law and treated people fairly.

yeah !! wasnt there ,but if you insist mose obeyed the laws then i know he didnt obey a simple instruction .... which was why he did not make it to the promise land .i hope you've learnt something today ,think deep b4 you talk some pple are also gifted in replying
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by TIGRITIS: 10:26am On Feb 02, 2019
[s]
toplinetrtrend:

Oga, your curse means nothing.

Your curse is making you sound like a desperate, frustrated idiot.

This is the modern age, you old fool. Courts of law work by evidence and not by your meaningless curse that won't amount to shiiit.

Produce evidence or just shut up, you paid APC goat.
Since you can't prove him guilty, then he is innocent.
[/s]
The curse means nothing, agreed, but simply answer pls since it has no meaning.

May the lives of all supporters of a thief for president be miserable both in this life and hereafter, pls say amen.

These are the same set of of creatures making the loudest noise about development but all they do their entire lives is seeking avenues for sharp practices.

Atiku can only be the president of thieves, not Nigeria and pigs will see this in two weeks from now.

Ipobians should better start planing how atiku should continue from where nnamdi kanu stopped because Nigerians are going to vote massively in support of a man who has never been accused of stealing except in the dreams and imaginations of ipobians.

Meanwhile, I have not seen atiku's reaction to this report.
http://saharareporters.com/2007/02/20/vice-president-atikus-burden-corruption
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by dcncorniels: 10:27am On Feb 02, 2019
awakeupcall4all:
Will President Paul Biya of Cameroon go about campaigning with Governor of Calabar and Taraba state?? or Imagine Patrice Talon of Benin Republic goes about campaigning with Governor of Lagos and Ogun State??

That is the kind of lamentable stupidity and bastardization of every facet of our nationhood by this empty-headed cow in Aso rock and his band of ignorant zombies...
God pls save your own children oooo
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by goslowgoslow(m): 10:29am On Feb 02, 2019
topstone4:

Evidence about what exactly? Don't make me conclude that you are as dumb as I suspected you to be
You are a fool since you can't relate what I said to the thread. Animal!!
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 02, 2019
they should be investigated , this is one of their hilux from Chad branded in French , writings in French.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by ClearFlair: 11:20am On Feb 02, 2019
Idiots. Be investigating while we re-elect Buhari. Very stupid people.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by Awaoyelmoni(m): 11:22am On Feb 02, 2019
if actions like this are allowed to fly it becomes a trend for other politicians nd when in future it yields little result, power hungry politicians are tempted to up it nd boom just like that the country is faced with a monster which every one saw growing from an infantile stage but for personal aggrandizement applauded it hence the country is thrown into chaos that even the instigatators are at lost as to wat to do with least boko haram is a testament to that.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by nnaeyes6: 11:58am On Feb 02, 2019
porous border.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by Seetto: 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
NaijaMutant:

The election is not only conducted in the north
But in the whole Nigeria undecided

Buhari's lifelessness smells all over you grin

May be you just finish sniffing atiku corruptly infested poo,

Northwest, southwest and northeast is all APC needs to lock it down, the inconsequential votes of the east can go to atiku who cares, south south 30% is sure and north central APC will slog it out %65, northwest we already settle for PMB 21mill registered voters compare to 7mill in the east plus cownu factors...
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by bizzibodi(m): 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
topstone4:

I never said the powerbike is worth 50 million naira; you said it. So, show us evidence of your own claim. And thanks for mentioning the price.

"His father is a president of a wealthy..." (whatever you mean by that rubbish), yet his father couldn't afford 10 million naira nomination form in 2014?!

Show me evidence of well wishers buying Yusuf a powerbike, which according to you, is worth 50 million naira.
If he can't afford a nomination form earlier he can it now 10times over what matter now is how is gonna b yur president for another 4yrs...stop wailing about d paste,live in d future.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by echodrum(m): 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
Dannyset:
Kano crowd is already making PDP to shiit in the pant....grin
wasted brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASWA Commence Clearing Of Hyacinth On Lagos Waterways / Supreme Court To Decide Kano, 6 Other Governorship Cases Tomorrow / Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.