Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation (18372 Views)

Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN / Rivers Rally: PDP Asks Permission To Use Adokiye Stadium / Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 02, 2019
topstone4:

Do you realise that CCB refused to release the asset declaration forms for Buhari's cronies in [b]direct disobedience of the Freedom of speech [/b]bill? Does that sound right to you?

Do you have children? Can you look them in the eyes and tell them you are doing the right thing?

Are you sure your shameless display of irresponsibility on public forum won't make your children place a curse on your memory?

What is this nonsense? Do you have the slightest idea of what you've written?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by AnanseK(m): 7:07am On Feb 02, 2019
The population of Kano state is 50% the total population of Niger Republic. Only China or India can support Kano with population.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by Mopolchi: 7:07am On Feb 02, 2019
PDP will still win Kano.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by Sirjamo: 7:10am On Feb 02, 2019
topstone4:

Do you realise that CCB refused to release the asset declaration forms for Buhari's cronies in direct disobedience of the Freedom of speech bill? Does that sound right to you?

Do you have children? Can you look them in the eyes and tell them you are doing the right thing?

Are you sure your shameless display of irresponsibility on public forum won't make your children place a curse on your memory?
What's the connection between Kano crowd and CCB form? Are you OK?

4 Likes

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 7:10am On Feb 02, 2019
post=75340916:
Everybody should be very careful during this election period.
Most of these politicians children and family members are abroad or preparing to travel out of the country as we type this, cos of the upcoming election.
If your life and future really matters to you, use your brain and stay out of violence. 
You Only Live Once!
.......courtesy !

You aren't permitted to stay indoors; you must go and support the lifeless president you've wasted your destiny to promote. I f not, you are just an empty-brained useful idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by Benoxvals(m): 7:11am On Feb 02, 2019
Nobody is concerned about their agenda anymore..
It has gotten to the extent using “who mobilize the
best crowd”as a campaign strategy.
The youths are more concerned about BB 9ja auditions
than voting wisely to get a better candidate.
Nigeria is really messed up and many people are under a political spell.

1 Like

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 7:12am On Feb 02, 2019
BananaTree:

What is this nonsense? Do you have the slightest idea of what you've written?

Zombie, stop acting the fool. Answer my questions or keep shut
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by islandmoon: 7:13am On Feb 02, 2019
illegal immigrants , the bound between Hausa fulanis in the west Africa region is greater than their bound with fellow Nigerians, their people in Niger chad and Mali have joined hands to fight us in Jos several times, and that is exactly what they are doing next election, the two governors from Niger republic in buhari campaign train came to motivated the illegal immigrants , matters of illegal immigrants should be taken serious in the country, remember illegal immigrants also got a Bayelsa man arrested for naming his dog buhari,
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by TIGRITIS: 7:13am On Feb 02, 2019
[s]
topstone4:

Do you realise that CCB refused to release the asset declaration forms for Buhari's cronies in direct disobedience of the Freedom of speech bill? Does that sound right to you?

[/s]
You mean campaigning for a thief like atiku is not an act of irresponsibility? What justification do you even have for calling Buharis supporters irresponsible? The annoying thing about most of you supporting this thief is that you know very well that you are being paid for it, because no free man on the street will ever support a thief as a president, yet you have the gut to call others irresponsible because of buhari. Go to the street and take sample of people's opinions. Do you know atiku more than OBJ? Did obj not call him an unrepentant thief? Or how does obj forgiveness stops him from still being an unrepentant thief. Buhari might not be the best but million time better than atiku. And if your children don't curse your memory for supporting a thief, I wonder why his children will curse him for supporting buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 7:14am On Feb 02, 2019
Sirjamo:

If you can't see it, then there is no way your children won't place a curse on your memory for being an irresponsible father, a promoter of wickedness and error.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by shabak: 7:14am On Feb 02, 2019
this is the beginning of failure for pdp,
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by shabak: 7:15am On Feb 02, 2019
this is the beginning of failure for pdp, they never see anything yet
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by nickxtra(m): 7:15am On Feb 02, 2019
Dannyset:
Kano crowd is already making PDP to shiit in the pant....grin
That's not the issue now. The issue is it lawful for alien to participate in our elections?
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by Rollins777(m): 7:16am On Feb 02, 2019
How many states Buhari is sure of in the northern states? We all should not forget that Atiku is likewise from the northern part,so for Buhari to be sure of winning all the Northern states is a fake expectations because he will share the northern states with Atiku,as for the Eastern states,that is 100% assurance for Atiku,Southern states is 80% for Atiku,then the West,Atiku is going to make it 50/50 with Buhari,undermining Obasanjo will be same kind of mistakes Jonathan good luck made last time,if APC believe in taking the Western 100% that means they made a fatal mistakes because I know the western are like carmelon.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by Dansioligy: 7:16am On Feb 02, 2019
Scammer
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 7:16am On Feb 02, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
You mean campaigning for a thief like atiku is not an act of irresponsibility? What justification do you even have for calling Buharis supporters irresponsible? The annoying thing about most of you supporting this thief is that you know very well that you are being paid for it, because no free man on the street will ever support a thief as a president, yet you have the gut to call others irresponsible because of buhari. Go to the street and take sample of people's opinions. Do you know atiku more than OBJ? Did obj not call him an unrepentant thief? Or how does obj forgiveness stops him from still being an unrepentant thief. Buhari might not be the best but million time better than atiku.

I challenge you to present one evidence to prove that atiku is a thief.

I challenge you to prove that Buhari is not more corrupt than atiku. While at that, you may want to explain how on earth a so-called corruption fighter is defending Ganduje, a man caught on camera for collecting bribe!

Explain this, you shameless zombie!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 02, 2019
topstone4:

Zombie, stop acting the fool. Answer my questions or keep shut

O ma se o grin Freedom of speech bill with CCB. Baba you no well. I didn't read your complete bullshit. I stopped when I had enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 02, 2019
That crowd was unprecedented in Nigerian history.
GMB broke the record for pulling the greatest crowd ever in Nigerian political history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by TIGRITIS: 7:18am On Feb 02, 2019
Sirjamo:
The guy is obviously sick. He even has the gut to call buhari's supporters irresponsible when he knows within his heart that most of them supporting atiku are doing it for atiku's dollars and not for the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by MrAJQ(m): 7:19am On Feb 02, 2019
PDP and cry cry.
If you know Buhari in Kano you will know he not to rent crowd to win an election in Kano
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 7:21am On Feb 02, 2019
nickxtra:
That's not the issue now. The issue is it lawful for alien to participate in our elections?

Dannyset doesn't bloody Care about lawfulness or rightness. He only cares about APC winning the election. Even if it costs him his soul and destiny, he doesn't care.

Even if it makes him to look and sound like a brainless dolt, he doesn't care.

Even if it will damage his life and make his children to curse his memory, he doesn't care.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 7:26am On Feb 02, 2019
TIGRITIS:

The guy is obviously sick. He even has the gut to call buhari's supporters irresponsible when he knows within his heart that most of them supporting atiku are doing it for atiku's dollars and not for the country.

So, you are supporting a man who brazenly disobeys rule of law and protects corrupt people? And you think you are not irresponsible?

Boy, you are more lifeless than I thought you were. What an empty life you are living.

I'm supporting atiku because he is far more intelligent than Buhari.

Your cursed demonic party paid the interviewer at The Candidate to rubbish atiku, yet he and his vice proved to be wiser.

Atiku is better than Buhari in all ramifications.

Everyone supporting Buhari is irresponsible and your children will curse your memory for being an irresponsible father

3 Likes

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by TIGRITIS: 7:26am On Feb 02, 2019
topstone4:

I challenge you to present one evidence to prove that atiku is a thief.

I challenge you to prove that Buhari is not more corrupt than atiku. While at that, you may want to explain how on earth a so-called corruption fighter is defending Ganduje, a man caught on camera for collecting bribe!

Explain this, you shameless zombie!
Obj has already described atiku as a thief.
Evidences abound of how atiku illegally wired $40m to us.

Has atiku explained his source of wealth? From where did atiku get the $132m he used to bribe delegates at pdp primaries? Bribing is the worst form of corruption.

It is now left for you to prove to me how buhari is a thief and what he has stolen. Pls drop that nonsense of supporting ganduje as that is one of the most stupid accusations I have ever seen.

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 7:27am On Feb 02, 2019
BananaTree:

O ma se o grin Freedom of speech bill with CCB. Baba you no well. I didn't read your complete bullshit. I stopped when I had enough.

Oh, my bad. I mean Freedom of Information.

So, continue laughing until you laugh yourself into foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 7:32am On Feb 02, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Obj has already described atiku as a thief.
Evidences abound of how atiku illegally wired $40m to us.

Has atiku explained his source of wealth? From where did atiku get the $132m he used to bribe delegates at pdp primaries? Bribing is the worst form of corruption.

It is now left for you to prove to me how buhari is a thief and what he has stolen. Pls drop that nonsense of supporting ganduje as that is one of the most stupid accusations I have ever seen.

Since the words of OBJ has now become your ONLY reference, how come you don't believe that same obj when he said atiku is better than Buhari and when he said Buhari is equipping Boko Haram?

You laud obj when he abuses atiku, but deride obj when he abuses Buhari? What does that make of you? An irresponsible adult, right?
Is it because you are a Hypocrite and a useful idiot?

2 Likes

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by TIGRITIS: 7:32am On Feb 02, 2019
[s]
topstone4:

So, you are supporting a man who brazenly disobeys rule of law and protects corrupt people? And you think you are not irresponsible?

Boy, you are more lifeless than I thought you were. What an empty life you are living.

I'm supporting atiku because he is far more intelligent than Buhari.

Your cursed demonic party paid the interviewer at The Candidate to rubbish atiku, yet he and his vice proved to be wiser.

Atiku is better than Buhari in all ramifications.

Everyone supporting Buhari is irresponsible and your children will curse your memory for being an irresponsible father
[/s]
It is only a thief that will support a thief. If your children do not curse for supporting a thief to have access to our wealth, why should mine curse me for supporting a man who has never been accused of any form of stealing?

One more thing is how pdp are as foolish as they come. Pdp will call apc a demonic party even though God has shown very little portion of how satanic they are in kebbi state when a whole podium collapsed after they pursued satan who was holding the podium.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 02, 2019
post=75340916:
Everybody should be very careful during this election period.
Most of these politicians children and family members are abroad or preparing to travel out of the country as we type this, cos of the upcoming election.
If your life and future really matters to you, use your brain and stay out of violence. 
You Only Live Once!
.......courtesy [b][/b]!

courtesy: livelymatilda22 my friend
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by TIGRITIS: 7:39am On Feb 02, 2019
[s]
topstone4:

Since the words of OBJ has now become your ONLY reference, how come you don't believe that same obj when he said atiku is better than Buhari and when he said Buhari is equipping Boko Haram?

You laud obj when he abuses atiku, but deride obj when he abuses Buhari? What does that make of you? An irresponsible adult, right?
Is it because you are a Hypocrite and a useful idiot?
[/s]
Here he comes again with his "useful idiot" rant.

What obj said about atiku is not a political statement, infact a chapter of his book was dedicated to atiku's irresponsible life and unrepentant nature. Did obj tell us the present atiku is no longer the one he described?

Yes, buhari may be having some shortcomings as a human, but it is share act of irresponsibility and thieving tendency that will make an adult vote atiku. Though I know majority of atiku's supporters sell their children for money, so their children future is mot their concern and that is why they are supporting atiku because of immediate money.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 7:40am On Feb 02, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
It is only a thief that will support a thief. If your children do not curse for supporting a thief to have access to our wealth, why should mine curse me for supporting a man who has never been accused of any form of stealing?

One more thing is how pdp are as foolish as they come. Pdp will call apc a demonic party even though God has shown very little portion of how satanic they are in kebbi state when a whole podium collapsed after they pursued satan who was holding the podium.

By your first paragraph, you are automatically calling Buhari a thief because he was supporting Ganduje, a proven thief, and for protecting his corrupt cronies, which you can't deny.

You are also agreeing that your children will curse your memory for supporting a thief.

Well done for your self indictment.

Now, I challenge you to show an evidence to prove that atiku is a thief. Show one or just shut up.

By your last paragraph, you just convince me that you may be the useful idiot I thought you were. How does collapsing of podium determine anything? What a dumb way to reason!

I'm doubly sure Now that your kids will curse your memory for being a mentally irresponsible father

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by TIGRITIS: 7:41am On Feb 02, 2019
topstone4:

By your first paragraph, you are automatically calling Buhari a thief because he was supporting Ganduje, a proven thief, and for protecting his corrupt cronies, which you can't deny.

You are also agreeing that your children will curse your memory for supporting a thief.

Well done for your self indictment.

Now, I challenge you to show an evidence to prove that atiku is a thief. Show one or just shut up.

By your last paragraph, you just convince me that you may be the useful idiot I thought you were. How does collapsing of podium determine anything? What a dumb way to reason!

I'm doubly sure Now that your kids will curse your memory for being a mentally irresponsible father
Will get back to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASWA Commence Clearing Of Hyacinth On Lagos Waterways / Derico Nwamama: A Thief We Cannot Forget So Fast In This Country. / Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.