Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation (18369 Views)

Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN / Rivers Rally: PDP Asks Permission To Use Adokiye Stadium / Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by SweetGist: 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
olujastro:
Forget crowd in rally sef. Aboki doesn't make noise on social media.
I know several Kano people who are travelling back to Kano and to the north in general few days to the election just to vote for Sai Baba.
For them, PMB is the only politician they can trust that he isn't after enriching himself with public funds. No other northern politician enjoys such respect.
So those saying Atiku will divide the votes in the north simply because he's a Northerner are just trying to reduce their much anticipated sifia pains.

APC to PDP be like..... If you South East us, we will Kano you.
lol! I swear I feel like giving you 100likes for this
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by olujastro: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
SweetGist:
lol! I swear I feel like giving you 100likes for this
grin grin
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by toplinetrtrend: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
The curse means nothing, agreed, but simply answer pls since it has no meaning.

May the lives of all supporters of a thief for president be miserable both in this life and hereafter, pls say amen.

These are the same set of of creatures making the loudest noise about development but all they do their entire lives is seeking avenues for sharp practices.

Atiku can only be the president of thieves, not Nigeria and pigs will see this in two weeks from now.

Ipobians should better start planing how atiku should continue from where nnamdi kanu stopped because Nigerians are going to vote massively in support of a man who has never been accused of stealing except in the dreams and imaginations of ipobians.

Meanwhile, I have not seen atiku's reaction to this report.
http://saharareporters.com/2007/02/20/vice-president-atikus-burden-corruption

Your curse means nothing. You are also supporting a thief. So you will share in your own curse.

Explain the picture below, old idiot

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 10:15am On Feb 06, 2019
bizzibodi:

If he can't afford a nomination form earlier he can it now 10times over what matter now is how is gonna b yur president for another 4yrs...stop wailing about d paste,live in d future.

Have you asked yourself how he can now afford it? It shows your real interest isn't in corruption fight. Corruption is OK if perpetrated by the APC.

Don't worry anyway. Nigerians are too daft to see the evil perpetrated underneath by your demonic party
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 10:16am On Feb 06, 2019
goslowgoslow:

You are a fool since you can't relate what I said to the thread. Animal!!

Are you trying to say your father is an animal born by a fool? Just asking
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 10:19am On Feb 06, 2019
ericsmith:

yeah !! wasnt there ,but if you insist mose obeyed the laws then i know he didnt obey a simple instruction .... which was why he did not make it to the promise land .i hope you've learnt something today ,think deep b4 you talk some pple are also gifted in replying

Mr. "Gifted in Replying", are you agreeing to Buhari's disobedience then and also insinuating that Buhari's actions are too evil to permit him entrance into the promised land?
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2019
rusher14:

Which corrupt people?

Are you talking about the same people PDP never indicted or arraigned?

Or the ones that were once conditioned for arrest such that you protested against such here on Nairaland?

I'm talking about Babachir Lawal, buratai, amechi, Oni of NIA, Buhari's current Minister of communication, etc. Now don't tell me that your memory is too short to remember that there people are corrupt and have been consistently protected by Buhari. If so, then your education is a wasted investment.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by bizzibodi(m): 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
topstone4:

Have you asked yourself how he can now afford it? It shows your real interest isn't in corruption fight. Corruption is OK if perpetrated by the APC.

Don't worry anyway. Nigerians are too daft to see the evil perpetrated underneath by your demonic party
Childish question,Is a nigerian president not a wealthy man?a thousand individuals will fall over themselves to buy him a form,no evil was perpetuated d party,PDP is evil,u can go & take otapiapia Pmb has won d 2019 presidential election.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by goslowgoslow(m): 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
topstone4:

Are you trying to say your father is an animal born by a fool? Just asking
You are obviously not well brought up for insulting someone's father, your parental up bringing is very faulty. You are a street boy with no value for your life.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
goslowgoslow:

You are obviously not well brought up for insulting someone's father, your parental up bringing is very faulty. You are a street boy with no value for your life.

Are you saying your parents are too daft to train you well?
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
bizzibodi:

Childish question,Is a nigerian president not a wealthy man?a thousand individuals will fall over themselves to buy him a form,no evil was perpetuated d party,PDP is evil,u can go & take otapiapia Pmb has won d 2019 presidential election.

Why are you reasoning as if your brain is dead and useless?

Have you forgotten that this same "wealthy president" said he was too poor to afford nomination form? So, where did the wealth come from after he and his vice said they reduce their salaries by 50%?

Or is your memory that short? If your memory is that short, then how are you different from an immbecile?
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by goslowgoslow(m): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
topstone4:

Are you saying your parents are too daft to train you well?
No I am not saying so because I was well brought up. It is a pity that you will grow up to be come the likes of Anini or Evans. Your case is closed God has removed hand from your matter to Satan you belong. But pray to grow up to my parents age because your life will be cut short soon.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by Tolowodara: 3:27am On Feb 09, 2019
Now fully in the Next Level movement. Mr topstone4, you are a bad market for PDP I swear.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 7:21am On Feb 09, 2019
Tolowodara:
Now fully in the Next Level movement. Mr topstone4, you are a bad market for PDP I swear.

Enjoy your next level of suffering and destruction

Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 7:22am On Feb 09, 2019
goslowgoslow:

No I am not saying so because I was well brought up. It is a pity that you will grow up to be come the likes of Anini or Evans. Your case is closed God has removed hand from your matter to Satan you belong. But pray to grow up to my parents age because your life will be cut short soon.

Are you saying you will spend your life as a useless cursed adult? What a pity
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by goslowgoslow(m): 9:42am On Feb 09, 2019
topstone4:

Are you saying you will spend your life as a useless cursed adult? What a pity
You are already cursed, I told you God hand has been removed from your life. Omo ale jati jati.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by Tolowodara: 11:22am On Feb 09, 2019
topstone4:

Enjoy your next level of suffering and destruction
I am 100% sure that PMB/PYO are winning this coming. And when they do! And start the great wonders you never imagine in the country, I hope you'll have to say you're sorry for all you have said. A mansion can be destroy in a day, but can't be built back in a month. Give credit to this present government. That deserve it.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tolowodara:
I am 100% sure that PMB/PYO are winning this coming. And when they do! And start the great wonders you never imagine in the country, I hope you'll have to say you're sorry for all you have said. A mansion can be destroy in a day, but can't be built back in a month. Give credit to this present government. That deserve it.

What's the yardstick to determine all these rubbish? None
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
goslowgoslow:

You are already cursed, I told you God hand has been removed from your life. Omo ale jati jati.

I just got my first car two weeks ago and I'll become a landlord in a couple of months. Looks like you are the one who has been cursed and will never make headway in life until you die like a wretched cursed basttard
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by goslowgoslow(m): 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
topstone4:

I just got my first car two weeks ago and I'll become a landlord in a couple of months. Looks like you are the one who has been cursed and will never make headway in life until you die like a wretched cursed basttard
Mumu na now u buy car and build house!! I did that long before your were born, idiot insulting your father's age. Anyway you will die in accident with that car so you won't even live in that house unless you make sacrifices for insulting your father.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 11:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Mumu na now u buy car and build house!! I did that long before your were born, idiot insulting your father's age. Anyway you will die in accident with that car so you won't even live in that house unless you make sacrifices for insulting your father.

Your car is painted in blood already. That your car will become your coffin. That your house will burn down with your wife and kids in it. Your generation will perish. You can't escape it.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by goslowgoslow(m): 12:00am On Feb 18, 2019
topstone4:

Your car is painted in blood already. That your car will become your coffin. That your house will burn down with your wife and kids in it. Your generation will perish. You can't escape it.
I told you that you are cursed, I will not mention your family. You have only 7 days before calamity befall you. What u wish my family will befall only in 7days. I pity you, you will learn some lessons. Take note of today's date......7 days is counting.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by topstone4: 12:06am On Feb 18, 2019
goslowgoslow:

I told you that you are cursed, I will not mention your family. You have only 7 days before calamity befall you. What u wish my family will befall only in 7days. I pity you, you will learn some lessons. Take note of today's date......7 days is counting.

You will become a source of sorrow and bitterness to every one in your family. Your mother will bury you with her hands. In 3 days, you will become food for worms 6 feet under the ground, decaying in a grave while other enjoy life. You will die before you fulfil your destiny on earth. Amen.
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by goslowgoslow(m): 2:40am On Feb 18, 2019
topstone4:

I will become a source of sorrow and bitterness to every one in my family. My mother will bury mewith her hands. In 3 days, I will become food for worms 6 feet under the ground, decaying in a grave while other enjoy life. I will die before I fulfil my destiny on earth. Amen.
Your days are numbered!
Re: Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation by goslowgoslow(m): 2:44am On Feb 18, 2019
topstone4:

You will become a source of sorrow and bitterness to every one in your family. Your mother will bury you with her hands. In 3 days, you will become food for worms 6 feet under the ground, decaying in a grave while other enjoy life. You will die before you fulfil your destiny on earth. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign / What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... / No Fund For Eastern Rail Projects Yet - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.