Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

My Sister Likes It In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Likes It In Nigeria (1121 Views)

She Likes It From The Back(vid) / WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} / He Told Me To Stop Shaving My Kp.kus..he Said He Likes It Bushy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Likes It In Nigeria by Ilamina(f): 9:04am On Feb 02, 2019
She said she doesn't want to come back

That here was cold and lonely

That means people like it in Nigeria, no everyone wants to be here
Re: My Sister Likes It In Nigeria by Vulcanheph(m): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2019
Wtf are you talking about..... Explain more
Re: My Sister Likes It In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 02, 2019
Ilamina:

so what do we do with this information Ilamina. smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Likes It In Nigeria by Ilamina(f): 9:12am On Feb 02, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Wtf are you talking about..... Explain more

I thought everyone hates Nigeria
Re: My Sister Likes It In Nigeria by BlackSaints: 9:33am On Feb 02, 2019
Ilamina:

smh

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Likes It In Nigeria by bigpicture001: 10:00am On Feb 02, 2019
Which country are u guyz..? South Africa.....?
Re: My Sister Likes It In Nigeria by Vulcanheph(m): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2019
Ilamina:

Contrary to what many people believe....Nigeria remains one of the best countries on earth(I'm not just saying this because I'm a Nigerian)
We just have a bad reputation all over the world, this is due to the fact our greedy leaders have led the country to ruin, so basically the average Nigerian just has to go the extra length and toughen up just to survive.
I can proudly tell you that you will never meet people that are friendlier and more hospitable than Nigerians.
And the country isn't as bad as the world paints it.....ask anyone who has ever visited and they will tell you that it's a nice place to be.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Likes It In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
I can travel to visit, but I can't live in another country permanently.
Re: My Sister Likes It In Nigeria by oxladexo(m): 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
Vulcanheph:

Contrary to what many people believe....Nigeria remains one of the best countries on earth(I'm not just saying this because I'm a Nigerian)
We just have a bad reputation all over the world, this is due to the fact our greedy leaders have led the country to ruin, so basically the average Nigerian just has to go the extra length and toughen up just to survive.
I can proudly tell you that you will never meet people that are friendlier and more hospitable than Nigerians.
And the country isn't as bad as the world paints it.....ask anyone who has ever visited and they will tell you that it's a nice place to be.

It's good to sound patriotic, but also to be honest.
To put it nicely, in a nutshell, Nigeria's bad reputation is very well duly earned.
Re: My Sister Likes It In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ilamina:

I know no who like attention pass for where you, elder0001, airforce1 and pocohantas dey. I de shame for una

1 Like

Re: My Sister Likes It In Nigeria by Vulcanheph(m): 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
oxladexo:

It's good to sound patriotic, but also to be honest.
To put it nicely, in a nutshell, Nigeria's bad reputation is very well duly earned.
True... There are a lot of bad eggs that have caused our reputation to be that way.....but Nigeria(both it's people and the country as a whole) has so many redeeming qualities ,just that people always find it hard to look beyond the bad rep(I won't say I blame them).
Re: My Sister Likes It In Nigeria by Brokeboy111(m): 12:09am On Feb 03, 2019
Is she single op??

Re: My Sister Likes It In Nigeria by Ilamina(f): 12:33am On Feb 03, 2019
Brokeboy111:
Is she single op??

Yea

(1) (Reply)

Sophia From Lagos State University Using Pepsi Bottle To Flnger Herself In Hoste / Between My Girlfriend And My Applicant Girlfriend. / Take N60m And Leave My Daughter Alone!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.