Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

"Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account (66754 Views)

Elderly Woman Participates In BBNaija Calabar Auditions, See Reactions / Venues Of Big Brother Naija 2019 Auditions / The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
Buhari is a failure

It's now a dog eat dog country

The youths are a disgrace.... You all should be demanding the resignation of the lifeless one

2 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by geezynoni: 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
Summary please
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by nsukkaboi: 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
This huge population of jobless Nigerians proves just one this--- revolution is coming. The ruling class should be beware.
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by oloriLFC(f): 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
The auditioning is fake. The real housemates have already been known.

9 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Zombicmodz: 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
StrawberryGloss:
"According to him, blood flowed, limbs were torn and heads broken."
pure exaggerated script

What do you except from a guy with a ridiculous name like
"Ivan white eagle Lawson " ?

1 Like

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Triniti(m): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
You lost your passport with Australian visa because of yeye big brother show you are not sure of participating on, your village people has finally caught up on you then

13 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by UceeGod: 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
The future of Nigeria is endangered. May God have mercy on Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Emceesaka: 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
Unemployment crisis everywhere. Lazy youth indeed

4 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Emceesaka: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
Emanuelfixed88:
SEE BELOW

Fraudulent master well done sir
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Bode3: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
CaroLyner:
Nigerians are always known to exaggerate
Okay oh
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Ayobami7(m): 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
好朋友阮德
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by whytepawn1(m): 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
dude can write!!!

5 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Giftedhands123: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
UrbanExotica:
what has that got to do with the topic
Everything. Both stories talk about the rot in our society. Read up again.

2 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by tgmservice: 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
most of them dont know what they what
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by BanevsJoker(m): 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
StrawberryGloss:
pure exaggerated script
Especially when he said the "lifeless bodies" were the lucky ones. How can dead candidates be considered lucky?

2 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by castrokins(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
The Person That Wrote This Epistle Here Has No Business At Audition Venues. What More Do You Need To Blow?

10 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Sabby1(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
Well done Sir,
Please stop giving false stats like this one

It wasn't yet 7am yet, but nothing less than 13,500 humans
were sandwiched on that road already

How do you know the humans there were not less than 13500?
How do you counted them?
How Long did it took you to count them?

You mustn't give us numerical values to describe the colossal amount of people at the venue

It's February and you still haven't avoided exceeding exaggeration or is over exaggeration your new month resolution?

5 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Fixitgood(m): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
Fixedgame2776:
See below

My God! These betting scammers dey every post. Well... As I no get work today, I go continue to dey call them on their scams.

Thunder fire that your ugly hand.

2 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by tgmservice: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
i dont think this is an issue of unemployment must of them are ok

They just what to trend and become famous because the show has become very popular

8 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Bintuenyo: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
Na me go sit down dey read this rubbish? say wetin na ? person no go rest because of this Bbn rubbish.
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by etoworld2(m): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lazy youth.

See epistle, the guy wrote self.

It could only be padded.
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by tunize(m): 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
Uyiii:
From the look of things, it seems the auditioning is even more interesting than the 3months show itself.

Jeez, so much enjoyed reading this nigga's script, read it with keen interest.
Exaggerated or not, the tory just belike 'mission impossible' movie, the thing sweet my ballscheesy

But in any case, that's what we get as a nation who has now totally relegated education to the slums and has now hopelessly dignified unproductive shows/ventures that will so on the long run make us lag behind in the pecking order of progressive nations with sense.

Campaigns all over the place today, bbn auditions has taken over, but ASUU is still fvcking on strike.
Passing of knowledge/lecturing, learning, sharing ideas in schools is currently on hold with no positive resolve in sight, and no one seems to care.
Instead we see zombies on the rise like a wild fire complemented with diesel.

Oh what a country, 9ja.
Lemme tell you all, no matter how we gonna rubbish education as a nation, education will still survive, education will stand up on her feat again and say enough is enough, it's time for y'all to give me the attention and accolades I deserve.
It's time for y'all to know that I am still the key and it's a thing of pride and joy to have me.
never again shall I be compared and even overlooked at the expense of frivolous and very hopelessly senseless shows as bbn, my worth will at the end of the day still supersede all.

With these words of education I am betting my hope on, that a time will come when best graduating students and very innovative individuals will be graced and blessed with 45million instead of this rubbish we've been forced to shove into our arses.

Not a student, graduated a long time ago, but on behalf of serious and resilient students, I say ASUU and FG, thunder go fire una father lap well well.
heeehehehe na man u be.
the earlier people understand that nothing is free in freetown in this country the better for us all"i guess the price dey payed for now" is injuries and all that. not everybody that actually went there are jobless. bros some of dem get better job but eye for big money nor go let them value small tin dem get.If u really ask me now the big brother now of a thing what lesson and effect does it have on individual, society and others the answer is "zero impact" if na education show nah u nor go see turn up like that even with this kind money involve self.......poor moral standard mtcheeew.( this number of persons now that came out for auditon now, why cant they come out as a unit to protest against bad leaders in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Anambrapikin(m): 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
What a youth what a Country
Nigeria is totally messed up. Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Rosarie(f): 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ishilove:

When I traveled to Abuja for the first time, I experienced major pyschological trauma because I was astounded that there was little or no traffic. I waited internally at what Lagos subjects it's inhabitants to on the daily. I am so used to Lagos madness that any period I don't encounter drama, I become jumpy and uneasy

Everything about Lagos is giri giri gara gara
Okay this cracked me up big time. Ishi I see why you like Ivan Whyte. His writing skills are wonderful.

Lagos is one hell of a scary ass city. I've spent the better of my life in Enugu, and a little in PH. I can't survive a week in Lagos. Enugu is so sleepy and tranquil.

4 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Dwizeone: 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
Dudes like this should make the show, his writing skills is top notch and obviously that curls from an intelligent mind. Bravo

8 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by 12inchDickson: 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
StrawberryGloss:
pure exaggerated script
it's not exaggerated, I saw the video yesterday
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by skukimania(f): 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
You shouldn't have bothered about BBN audition, you are better off as an author.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... / Destiny Etiko Shaves Hair In 'Private Part' New Movie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.