Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

"Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account (66756 Views)

Elderly Woman Participates In BBNaija Calabar Auditions, See Reactions / Venues Of Big Brother Naija 2019 Auditions / The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by DeeMain(m): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
Beautiful piece of writing.

Captures Nigeria's pain points in all its hopeless detail.

Speechless.

It is well.

But Abraham contrary to hope believed in hope...

6 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by ChiefSweetus: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Let's see if these frivolous and lazy Nigerian youth display this same energy to vote.

I regret my lack of sympathy for the victims.

2 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by T3amie(m): 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
The crowd alone viewing this topic can cause a stampede angry grin

Sheepish country

2 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by bizzibodi(m): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
This is MADNESS!

2 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Westaslave2(f): 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
Who takes ishilove serious mtcheww
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by SamOyovwi: 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
Who education help for this country? Business / entrepreneurship is the way out
Uyiii:
From the look of things, it seems the auditioning is even more interesting than the 3months show itself.

Jeez, so much enjoyed reading this nigga's script, read it with keen interest.
Exaggerated or not, the tory just belike 'mission impossible' movie, the thing sweet my ballscheesy

But in any case, that's what we get as a nation who has now totally relegated education to the slums and has now hopelessly dignified unproductive shows/ventures that will so on the long run make us lag behind in the pecking order of progressive nations with sense.

Campaigns all over the place today, bbn auditions has taken over, but ASUU is still fvcking on strike.
Passing of knowledge/lecturing, learning, sharing ideas in schools is currently on hold with no positive resolve in sight, and no one seems to care.
Instead we see zombies on the rise like a wild fire complemented with diesel.

Oh what a country, 9ja.
Lemme tell you all, no matter how we gonna rubbish education as a nation, education will still survive, education will stand up on her feat again and say enough is enough, it's time for y'all to give me the attention and accolades I deserve.
It's time for y'all to know that I am still the key and it's a thing of pride and joy to have me.
never again shall I be compared and even overlooked at the expense of frivolous and very hopelessly senseless shows as bbn, my worth will at the end of the day still supersede all.

With these words of education I am betting my hope on, that a time will come when best graduating students and very innovative individuals will be graced and blessed with 45million grand instead of this rubbish we've been forced to shove into our arses.

Not a student, graduated a long time ago, but on behalf of serious and resilient students, I say ASUU and FG, thunder go fire una father lap well well.
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by holuphisayor(m): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
wawu.... This long post just to describe what slay queens went tru?
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by kay9(m): 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ishilove:

When I traveled to Abuja for the first time, I experienced major pyschological trauma because I was astounded that there was little or no traffic. I waited internally at what Lagos subjects it's inhabitants to on the daily. I am so used to Lagos madness that any period I don't encounter drama, I become jumpy and uneasy

I spent 5 months in Lagos after my youth service, then relocated to PH - and then I realized what just 5months in Lagos had done to my psyche. Insanity is self-defeating - you only realize you were insane after you get cured - which is why most Lagosians never realize how crazy that city is.

As for the BBN auditions, I am sincerely not surprised. My heart goes out to the seriously injured ones. But the sad truth is that they aren't any different from the rest of the thousands that went home unscathed - so empty-headed, ego and material driven, drunk on dreams of riches and fame yet totally clueless on how to acquire them - the "God-will-send-my-helper" crowd - and above all totally bereft of a moral compass. And we wonder why Nigeria is so messed up, why we have such horrible leaders... angry Just imagine, someone with an Australian visa - wtf are you doing in that jobless crowd?? And now you wailing on the internet, how much naira-worth of common-sense do you need just to realize how profoundly id!otic you have been??

And now I have just gotten angry over an online story.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by obinoral1179(m): 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
The get rich mentality is our problems in this country and we youth needs to change this mentality.bet9ja is one of the sponsor of this year BBN and we all expect to get it right..... Those people that list their VISA are covetous and greedy.... All in all we youth are lazy and are looking for easy money..... The money the winner will collects will comes from me and you so why kill yourself over nothing.....

2 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by hisgrace090: 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ishilove:
Now my issue is why weren't there medical personnel on ground in case of emergencies?

This is naija!

1 Like

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by kay9(m): 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
Westaslave2:
Who takes ishilove serious mtcheww

I do. Now please shut it.

5 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
So

You got 2 iPhones, visa to two different countries, able to pay for anesthesia in an extremely expensive hospital but still choose to climb wall for BB naija show.

Oh boy, if I get all those things I see no reason I will go there

10 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by pooozeee(m): 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
I also passed thru that place, I noticed most of the guys wear dread luck
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by nkemdi89(f): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
Because most of our youth are not cultured, in a sane climate, it ought to have been a first come , first serve basis , but no they all want to rush in, what do you expect when you behave like goats , you will be slaughtered. And for the writer, you don't need to write like a sadist , before you will attract readers, that is one of the problem with social media everyone dishes out information, seriously your types needs to be arrested , because you can incite violence and create unnecessary tension.

2 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by femi4: 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
CaroLyner:
Nigerians are always known to exaggerate
Were you there
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by inspector44(m): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
The Audition went south
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by gabsea(m): 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ishilove:
I passed by the venue yesterday morning and the crowd was already beginning to overflow.

Read Ivan-Whyte Eagle Lawson's very detailed, jarring, albeit hilarious eye witness account to that farce called BBN auditions. According to him, blood flowed, limbs were torn and heads broken.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2154646141244843&id=100000984358442
bros have you considered being a writer? U are good

6 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Akuruoulo(m): 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
Thank God I didn't waste my time reading the useless long note. Just read the headline, and move straight to the pictures.

I forgot to say I was disappointed, because the headline, and the pictures says otherwise.
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by kevoh(m): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
Let's hear/read experiences from venues in other states. I am suspecting this to be more of a Lagos madness experience and Lagos to blame as a whole. The insanity in that state is something else!

2 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by vindisick: 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
otipoju:

Nigeria is something else entirely. Its as if everyone has sold their heart to tbe devil and cant feel a thing anymore.

Last time i was in Lagos. My younger brother was driving and there was heavy traffic with everyone trying to get ahead of everyone.

In tbeir hurry, a keke Marwa who was also in needless hurry hit an SUV and speed of. I told my younger brother and others in the car that you guys were the one that harassed this guy until he hit the suv.that they could have just let him go on his way and ride aftet him and everyone will get home eventually.

The all laughed at me and said what is wrong with me?
Why i am i talking as if i did not grow up in lagos. The total lack of concern for the damages that the marwa rider will pay to the suv owner bothered me. All through my holiday, all i saw was people being mean to people and taking advantage of them if they could.

There and there i knew that tbe next time i visit, ill prepare myself psychologically to stay in lagos and brace myself for the culture shock.

Last year my little cousins in the USA landed in Nigeria for the first time. The first question they asked was why is it that people around this part sound so mean and abusive.
Thats the kind of society we live in. Just quite unfortunate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Ishilove: 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
kay9:

I spent 5 months in Lagos after my youth service, then relocated to PH - and then I realized what just 5months in Lagos had done to my psyche. Insanity is self-defeating - you only realize you were insane after you get cured - which is why most Lagosians never realize how crazy that city is.

As for the BBN auditions, I am sincerely not surprised. My heart goes out to the seriously injured ones. But the sad truth is that they aren't any different from the rest of the thousands that went home unscathed - so empty-headed, ego and material driven, drunk on dreams of riches and fame yet totally clueless on how to acquire them - the "God-will-send-my-helper" crowd - and above all totally bereft of a moral compass. And we wonder why Nigeria is so messed up, why we have such horrible leaders... angry Just imagine, someone with an Australian visa - wtf are you doing in that jobless crowd?? And now you wailing on the internet, how much naira-worth of common-sense do you need just to realize how profoundly id!otic you have been??

And now I have just gotten angry over an online story.
My brother, in Lagos survive or you die. That's why we can survive anywhere in the world.

That's also why a vast majority of Nigerians are nuisance in the abroad. It's in our DNA cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Greatzeus(m): 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
KelvinCX:

Hey gorgeous
You look like you should probably be a movie star
Something like a beauty queen, You should be on magazine
Hey gorgeous
You should be on TV Shows, A model in the lace clothes
Baby because you’re beautiful
Hey gorgeous
Pretty girl, what your name is?
Lil’ mama
You look like a .. an actress , a model or diva
Either way it go , I got to meet you
Oh girl, where you come from?
I’m thinking you could be the one (one)
Girl, you’re like a star from outer space
Mumu,sex starved mofo. With all the ass licking what did you gain? It's guys like you that maltreat their wives or girlfriends at home,but go out to act all nice to ladies just for pussay you will never taste.
You disgust me,haaorrrr feel like throwing up

4 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Ishilove: 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
kay9:

I do. Now please shut it.
Ignore him. He is frustrated

1 Like

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Daeylar(f): 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
Na wa. This guy is very dramatic. undecided

Blood flowed limbs were torn and heads broken." undecided

But this Lagos audition that was so horrible like this. Bad news coming out this audition left and right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by oweniwe(m): 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
skukimania:
You shouldn't have bothered about BBN audition, you are better off as an author.

Writing does not pay in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Ishilove: 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
computergeek:
Okay this cracked me up big time. Ishi I see why you like Ivan Whyte. His writing skills are wonderful.

Lagos is one hell of a scary ass city. I've spent the better of my life in Enugu, and a little in PH. I can't survive a week in Lagos. Enugu is so sleepy and tranquil.
Sleepy and tranquil... What does that mean...? tongue grin
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by xcelentattitude(m): 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ishilove:

When I traveled to Abuja for the first time, I experienced major pyschological trauma because I was astounded that there was little or no traffic. I wailed internally at what Lagos subjects it's inhabitants to on the daily. I am so used to Lagos madness that any period I don't encounter drama, I become jumpy and uneasy

Everything about Lagos is giri giri gara gara

You right bro. Since I stepped my feet into ABJ in 2012, I have given up on Lagos. I believe I have dispossessed the physical and mental capabilities to cope with such life, its damn too crazy.

Great writing skills though, exaggeration or no exaggeration.

Why not try a career in writing instead of auditioning for the 'devil's show'.

My two cents.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... / Destiny Etiko Shaves Hair In 'Private Part' New Movie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.