Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

"Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account (66753 Views)

Elderly Woman Participates In BBNaija Calabar Auditions, See Reactions / Venues Of Big Brother Naija 2019 Auditions / The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by nijabazaar: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
otipoju:

Nigeria is something else entirely. Its as if everyone has sold their heart to tbe devil and cant feel a thing anymore.

Last time i was in Lagos. My younger brother was driving and there was heavy traffic with everyone trying to get ahead of everyone.

In tbeir hurry, a keke Marwa who was also in needless hurry hit an SUV and speed of. I told my younger brother and others in the car that you guys were the one that harassed this guy until he hit the suv.that they could have just let him go on his way and ride aftet him and everyone will get home eventually.

The all laughed at me and said what is wrong with me?
Why i am i talking as if i did not grow up in lagos. The total lack of concern for the damages that the marwa rider will pay to the suv owner bothered me. All through my holiday, all i saw was people being mean to people and taking advantage of them if they could.

There and there i knew that tbe next time i visit, ill prepare myself psychologically to stay in lagos and brace myself for the culture shock.

Lagos is the meanest place ever....maybe Amuwo Odofin x an exception

1 Like

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Westaslave2(f): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
kay9:

I do. Now please shut it.
Ishilove dat does d ' i dnt care' he is a hypocrite!

Him n hausafulani pple has destroyed d hopes of innocent citizens, Am in ph city audition but just 2 lookaround wt my friend who has bbn direct inclusion (of 50persons) after thorogh interview

All i wl say is dat hausafulani n yoruba pple shall suffer greatpains 4 dis,

Tell ishilove no one takes him serious until i start taking him serious
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by OdefaGirl(f): 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
U are a good writer I must say, whether exaggerated or not. I couldn't stop myself from reading and laughing, so pls hold up the skill. Thank u for saving that guy and may help and favour find u. As for our doctors, hmmn, am tired of their case. The way they behave most times in d name of hospital policies is really outrageous. God help us in this country

4 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Ishilove: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
KelvinCX:

Hey gorgeous
You look like you should probably be a movie star
Something like a beauty queen, You should be on magazine
Hey gorgeous
You should be on TV Shows, A model in the lace clothes
Baby because you’re beautiful
Hey gorgeous
Pretty girl, what your name is?
Lil’ mama
You look like a .. an actress , a model or diva
Either way it go , I got to meet you
Oh girl, where you come from?
I’m thinking you could be the one (one)
Girl, you’re like a star from outer space
The hustle for _pussy is real

3 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by OdefaGirl(f): 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
holuphisayor:
wawu.... This long post just to describe what slay queens went tru?

You didn't read it, it's obvious.

1 Like

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Mykel51(m): 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ishilove:

The hustle for _pussy is real

Loool...

2 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by OdefaGirl(f): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
Akuruoulo:
Thank God I didn't waste my time reading the useless long note. Just read the headline, and move straight to the pictures.

I forgot to say I was disappointed, because the headline, and the pictures says otherwise.

If u had read it, u wouldn't be this disappointed. At least, u will laugh hard

3 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Ubdavis(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
U were just looking for the best possible way to blow things out of proportion. U are a great liar. Thank goodness I didn't waste my time on the fiction.

1 Like

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ishilove:

When I traveled to Abuja for the first time, I experienced major pyschological trauma because I was astounded that there was little or no traffic. I wailed internally at what Lagos subjects it's inhabitants to on the daily. I am so used to Lagos madness that any period I don't encounter drama, I become jumpy and uneasy

Everything about Lagos is giri giri gara gara

When did you go to Abuja?

If I tell people living in Lagos that they are Animals, people don't believe me. People who live in Lagos have their life span reduced by 11% in total before their actual death.

Just Abuja and you experienced Environment shock. Imagine leaving the country for 6 months.

9 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Bizibi(m): 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
otipoju:

Nigeria is something else entirely. Its as if everyone has sold their heart to tbe devil and cant feel a thing anymore.

Last time i was in Lagos. My younger brother was driving and there was heavy traffic with everyone trying to get ahead of everyone.

In tbeir hurry, a keke Marwa who was also in needless hurry hit an SUV and speed of. I told my younger brother and others in the car that you guys were the one that harassed this guy until he hit the suv.that they could have just let him go on his way and ride aftet him and everyone will get home eventually.

Why i am i talking as if i did not grow up in lagos. The total lack of concern for the damages that the marwa rider will pay to the suv owner bothered me. All through my holiday, all i saw was people being mean to people and taking advantage of them if they could.

There and there i knew that tbe next time i visit, ill prepare myself psychologically to stay in lagos and brace myself for the culture shock.

that is Lagos fr you,dishonesty/I sharp pass mentality is a norm over there.

4 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by stagger: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
otipoju:

When Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria a zoo, he was being diplomatic. Zoos have organized structures and semblance of order. Naija is a jungle, and only those who turn into the fittest and opportunistic predators end up surviving. To make it, you have to either be at the top of the food chain (politicians, government officials and their families), or you are directly under them as a 2nd-tier earner, picking up the juicy scraps that fall from their tables.

Everyone else is at the mercy of the elements.

7 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by TechCapon(m): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ishilove:
I passed by the venue yesterday morning and the crowd was already beginning to overflow.

Read Ivan-Whyte Eagle Lawson's very detailed, jarring, albeit hilarious eye witness account to that farce called BBN auditions. According to him, blood flowed, limbs were torn and heads broken.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2154646141244843&id=100000984358442
the best story I've read this year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by xcelentattitude(m): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
Don't be surprised, those who will be on the show have been picked already. People just killing themselves for nothing.

How will the history of the dead folks be told?

*my brother, friend, sister, neighbour, colleague or partner, died when he/she went for BBN audition*
VANITY undecided 'death by trampling' - no one should die that way.

Those who now have scars on their faces or other parts of their body are now saddled with the responsibility of telling the tale of how the got them.

Personally, I hate the show with all the passion I can muster.

6 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by lantres000(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
Dpharisee:
I blame Buhari for the mass youths unemployment, ASUU and ASUP are on strike and many youths see BBN as easy route to stardom.
I also blame sites like Nairaland for promoting BBN and BBA and showcasing the immorality done on live TV and praising the participants on FP daily, you see things like BBA Star Uriel buys Bugatti on her birthday.
BBN star Tony slate in boxers.
BBA star Gifty Baby Daddy goes to Colombia for holiday with Whizkid Baby Mama

This is far from Buhari. The "Next Titan"called for auditions where u will have to come up with a detailed and well crafted Business plan. Guess what? There was no crowd in the audition. But now there is a show where u will get popular for nudity and stupidity and OH yeah crowd ran there. Moral of the story Nigeria Youths want the easy way out

7 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by AngelicBeing: 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
bedspread:
It's a Demonic and Devilish Sponsored show.. So they had to take blood....

If ur Eyes are Open, you will see and Understand......
tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by bluefilm: 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
Wow

I really enjoyed this narrative.

I just wish more than enough people actually suffered more calamities than this narrator painted, in the struggle.

Who knows, that may start resetting the minds of all these mentally lazy youths.

Big brother gbukwe unu dia.

3 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by theoldpretender(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ishilove:
I passed by the venue yesterday morning and the crowd was already beginning to overflow.

Read Ivan-Whyte Eagle Lawson's very detailed, jarring, albeit hilarious eye witness account to that farce called BBN auditions. According to him, blood flowed, limbs were torn and heads broken.

I first heard about Big Brother back in the late 1990's...when the thing was the rage in European countries.

To be honest, I did not get the concept of the show. It sounded like a big waste of time. Not even the 'you will win millions' carrot attracted me.

Then in 2002...Big Brother Africa came around. That was the one where we had reps from all over Africa, with one Naija guy called Bayo. Was in university then. My mates were all excited about the show...me I was like 'What'?

And honestly, I am not moved till today.

As for why there are crowds. Last time, Efe won 25million naira. Just like that. No need to hustle, etc. Yes, everyone says God blesses legit hustle, but it costs a lot of suffering to get there.(and sometimes, it takes years before someone earns a decent salary after graduatiion). Who no want good thing. And those who did not win are all on Instagram, etc...posing with cool pictures, etc....

Even if government gives everyone jobs....people will still be there.

The problem is easy money. Easy money.

6 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by mhizdebbygold(f): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
Jesus I just can't imagine what this pple passed through...btw this guy just gave me a nice write-up, well written.

1 Like

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by diamondvil(f): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
God bless you for your kindheartedness towards a total stranger. You are a rare breed. God will replenish everything u spent a million fold.both u and ur entire generation will never lack help.amen.

3 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by kay9(m): 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ishilove:

My brother, in Lagos survive or you die. That's why we can survive anywhere in the world.

That's also why a vast majority of Nigerians are nuisance in the abroad. It's in our DNA cheesy

Adanne, the bolded is actually not true. Yes, there are Nigerians out there using their home-grown wits to see hidden opportunities, but the majority of these "hidden opportunities" are simply devious means to circumvent rules and authorities. And that's where our reputation for gross disorderliness and lawlessness comes from. So... forgive me for not applauding the "survive or die" mind-set.

And while we are at it, isn't that the very cause of the horror show the writer witnessed - survive or die?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by freemanbubble: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
This exergeration is just too much
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ishilove:

Sleepy and tranquil... What does that mean...? tongue grin
Haha... In simple terms, it means it's not filled to the brim with people who never seem to go to sleep or slow down. Traffic is light. People don't fill the roads at 5:00am, and there's no such thing as 'agbero'.

There's just a sleepiness about the city. grin

1 Like

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by enemyofprogress: 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
There is hunger and poverty in the land
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by iswallker(m): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
StrawberryGloss:
"According to him, blood flowed, limbs were torn and heads broken."
pure exaggerated script

Don't mind the guy under you-why didn't the guy upload photo of blood-you look sweet by the way..
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by clive2u(m): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
how many people go even dey the house with all this crowd

1 Like

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by chrischigo6960(m): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
You are alone bro....I read till the end ...

Please If you equally did, indicate .

HarkymTheOracle:
Problem ti gbogbo yin niyen..

Gather here if you don't have the time to read all that copious stuff all in the name of BBN.
grin

6 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by bluefilm: 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
lantres000:

This is far from Buhari. The "Next Titan"called for auditions where u will have to come up with a detailed and well crafted Business plan. Guess what? There was no crowd in the audition. But now there is a show where u will get popular for nudity and stupidity and OH yeah crowd ran there. Moral of the story Nigeria Youths want the easy way out

Don't mind all those fools.

Na mental laziness dey worry all of them.

3 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ishilove:

The organizers of big brother didn't do much publicity on tv yet they got this huge crowd just because of social media. I wonder if same youths can use same strength to vote this government out of power.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... / Destiny Etiko Shaves Hair In 'Private Part' New Movie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.