Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

"Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account (66741 Views)

Elderly Woman Participates In BBNaija Calabar Auditions, See Reactions / Venues Of Big Brother Naija 2019 Auditions / The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Rolly22(m): 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
nsukkaboi:
This huge population of jobless Nigerians proves just one this--- revolution is coming. The ruling class should be beware.

Not possible. Nigerian youths are cowards

1 Like

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by rosey11: 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
A country with sense should have done an online pre-screening to cut down the number of people coming for the auditions. What were they expecting when every Tom, dick and Harry can audition. No surprises here

1 Like

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Baddiezz(f): 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
Zombicmodz:

What do you except from a guy with a ridiculous name like "Ivan white eagle Lawson " ?
Lol
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by sylve11: 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ishilove:

Next time read and UNDERSTAND before commenting

E nor pass like that. cool
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by ubee(m): 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
Am I the only one thinking that this whole write-up is a scripted story by the writer just to get hits? The whole story and all the intrigues in it just seems scripted by someone that will do even the unthinkable in order to get attention.
Ishilove:
I passed by the venue yesterday morning and the crowd was already beginning to overflow.

Read Ivan-Whyte Eagle Lawson's very detailed, jarring, albeit hilarious eye witness account to that farce called BBN auditions. According to him, blood flowed, limbs were torn and heads broken.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2154646141244843&id=100000984358442
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by iphanyi10(m): 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
a very brilliant write up, no doubt the writer is good, very good.

but this story is way too exaggerated, we know the audition venue was an eyesore, but the way the writer described it, you would think they were victims of a civil war.
I know some of the said happening took place but I think it was overly exaggerated to make it an interesting read.
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
I can't believe I read the whole of that. Maybe because the guys was a good narrator.

On a more serious textbook, some people who have dressed there officially like someone going for chevron interview and left humiliating like someone leaving GNLD screening session.

Imagine the population, for a program that ought to be scrapped for immorality and promiscuity.

My heart goes to those who were injured.

2 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Ishilove: 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
BalogunIdowu:
I can't believe I read the whole of that. Maybe because the guys was a good narrator.

On a more serious textbook, some people who have dressed there officially like someone going for chevron interview and left humiliating like someone leaving GNLD screening session.

Imagine the population, for a program that ought to be scrapped for immorality and promiscuity.

The guy said the only reason why he even bothered attending the audition was because a lady working with payporte sent him message after reading one of his articles (Ivan really is a good writer). She said BBN will need someone with his skills, wit and talent.

Na so guy man happy say e go enter BB Naija. That is how he carried his two left legs there and came back with stories that touch

1 Like

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by iphanyi10(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
BalogunIdowu:

the huge turnout was largely due to the audition being free. I know the organizers didn't envisaged the humogous crowd, considering how people were against the show.

i also concur with you that the program is an avenue that breeds immorality and promiscuity but the organizers would argue that the show wasn't created to appeal to everyone, its a form of entertainment, generate revenue and jobs and also the show is been censored. so scrapping it will be difficult.

nonetheless, I still feel the show doesn't add value, so I dont think any hardworking ,Godfearing, serious minded person should have anything to do with that show.

3 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Westaslave2(f): 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
Anas09:

You hate people without knowing them?
he/her words ar enough..
a wise blind man knws a dark liar by his footsteps..

i hate pple who arent sentimental in regards 2 justice, dey wl always say " it dosent concern me cos am mature"

in eyes of God u ar a bloody fool YES
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by BerryBabyB(f): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
What a world! Rubbish.. Nice write up though..
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Anas09: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
Westaslave2:
he/her words ar enough..
a wise blind man knws a dark liar by his footsteps..

i hate pple who arent sentimental in regards 2 justice, dey wl always say " it dosent concern me cos am mature"

in eyes of God u ar a bloody fool YES
With regards to, not 'in regards to'.
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ishilove:
Some people's testimonies

Did this really happen? Why would someone loose International passport with Australian Visa because of one rubbish BBNaija?
Her friend lost her phones [ iPhone I guess ] + Human hair.

Since people have all this, what do you need BBNaija for na? She won't even get the 45M Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by luluman: 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ishilove:

Did you read his narration? If you did you will know it is not an exaggeration.

Next time read and UNDERSTAND before commenting
But blood flow has a very clear meaning now. Did it actually flow?
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Platony(m): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
Seriously, I enjoyed reading d script keenly.

I cnt believe I read every bit of it & I can vouch my balls dat everything OP said was true. Nothing like exaggeration.

May God help us all.
I blame BUHARI angry angry
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by koyeni(m): 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ok

Check my signature if u need a good laptop
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Baddiezz(f): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
pharoahs:

You have obbiously not been to an audition before...or You just exaggerated your ignorance.
State your point without sounding like an ignoramus
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Ugosample(m): 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
xcelentattitude:

You right bro. Since I stepped my feet into ABJ in 2012, I have given up on Lagos. I believe I have dispossessed the physical and mental capabilities to cope with such life, its damn too crazy.

Great writing skills though, exaggeration or no exaggeration.

Why not try a career in writing instead of auditioning for the 'devil's show'.

My two cents.

it's not just Lagos

the entire country is filled with madness

1 Like

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by HappyPagan: 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
Daeylar:
Na wa. This guy is very dramatic. undecided

Blood flowed limbs were torn and heads broken." undecided

But this Lagos audition that was so horrible like this. Bad news coming out this audition left and right.
Just enjoyed it. Felt like reading a horrible version of SAW...

1 Like

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Strika247(m): 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ishilove:
I passed by the venue yesterday morning and the crowd was already beginning to overflow.

Read Ivan-Whyte Eagle Lawson's very detailed, jarring, albeit hilarious eye witness account to that farce called BBN auditions. According to him, blood flowed, limbs were torn and heads broken.

have to thank you brother for your effort in saving the life of the young man who u met at the point of death... not many of us can spend their hard earned money on strangers.... like how you painted the picture of what transpired in the audition...I think u have a gift in writing... keep it up.

1 Like

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by ireti123: 12:06am On Feb 03, 2019
Interesting film in words! Pass for a movie script.

2 Likes

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by sheDD(m): 8:49am On Feb 03, 2019
internationalman:

No matter how u put it it's still an exaggeration..

Was blood really flowing on the ground...

It's a figure of expression which makes it an exaggeration (hyperbole)
Say u dont understand when an hyperbole is used in statement
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by SHOCK7(m): 11:14am On Feb 03, 2019
StrawberryGloss:
"According to him, blood flowed, limbs were torn and heads broken."
pure exaggerated script
ehh
why 're u talking nonsense,didnt u read his account b4 commenting,& u weren't there so why disputing?
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by SHOCK7(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2019
UrbanExotica:
what has that got to do with the topic
His trying to relate how lagosians 've loss their sense of humanity & empathy!

1 Like

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by SHOCK7(m): 11:53am On Feb 03, 2019
Joromi12:
May God punish me if i ever read dat tin finish
Lazy mind or the grammar scared u away!

1 Like

Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by KelvinCX(m): 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jimbadly:

You're so forking stupiid.
hush
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by KelvinCX(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
truthsayer09:

Did this really happen? Why would someone loose International passport with Australian Visa because of one rubbish BBNaija?
Her friend lost her phones [ iPhone I guess ] + Human hair.

Since people have all this, what do you need BBNaija for na? She won't even get the 45M Mtchew.
She lose chance to leave shithole. So glad am out of Nigeria
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by StrawberryGloss(f): 8:34am On Feb 04, 2019
SHOCK7:

ehh
why 're u talking nonsense,didnt u read his account b4 commenting,& u weren't there so why disputing?
stfu negro
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by StrawberryGloss(f): 8:35am On Feb 04, 2019
BanevsJoker:

Especially when he said the "lifeless bodies" were the lucky ones. How can dead candidates be considered lucky?
IKR?
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by SHOCK7(m): 2:04am On Feb 07, 2019
StrawberryGloss:
stfu negro
Poor home training,& no etiquette just imagine one man 'll naively put u in his house!
Re: "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account by Konquest: 6:26am On Feb 07, 2019
Ishilove:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... / Destiny Etiko Shaves Hair In 'Private Part' New Movie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.