Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

How To Be A Fuckboy..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be A Fuckboy..... (4601 Views)

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. / 15 Signs You Are Definitely Dating A Fuckboy / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be A Fuckboy..... by kollinzgee(m): 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
This may be my last post till march lets see sha.Am not really happy posting this but it seems naija babes like fuckboys more .maybe because of their FMT or money bcoz back then when i was a good guy and loverboy i swear to God i really suffered in girls hands both emotion and financially. but to my suprise everything changed wow i got my first,second and third babe it was crazy i dont break girls heart i just keep them.if we get tired everyone can partways i dont care and somehow i believe girls i date like it this way bcoz not all of them like commited relationships insults and criticism is allowed afterall it will make the post to trend but please watever you learn here you are responsible for the consequences so its better you dont overdo it. stay updated for more infos
Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by greatnaija01: 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
wow.... SOON someone will write how to do yahoo with exact details of herbalists and names of charms and methods of how to get PANTS.....

its sad o.... sad that people like you can not keep your ideas to yourself.
NO ONE IS PERFECT but DECENCY IS A MAJOR CHOICE.

So as the future of the NATION is about to be decided in election.... YOUR DIK HEAD is thinking of how to ELECT GIRLS FOR SOLELY SEX... well one day I hope you will get old and have stories for your kids.

kollinzgee:
This may be my last post till march lets see sha.Am not really happy posting this but it seems naija babes like fuckboys more .maybe because of their FMT or money bcoz back then when i was a good guy and loverboy i swear to God i really suffered in girls hands both emotion and financially. but to my suprise everything changed wow i got my first,second and third babe it was crazy i dont break girls heart i just keep them.if we get tired everyone can partways i dont care and somehow i believe girls i date like it this way bcoz not all of them like commited relationships insults and criticism is allowed afterall it will make the post to trend but please watever you learn here you are responsible for the consequences so its better you dont overdo it. stay updated for more infos

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by freemanbubble: 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
greatnaija01:
wow.... SOON someone will write how to do yahoo with exact details of herbalists and names of charms and methods of how to get PANTS.....

its sad o.... sad that people like you can not keep your ideas to yourself.
NO ONE IS PERFECT but DECENCY IS A MAJOR CHOICE.

So as the future of the NATION is about to be decided in election.... YOUR DIK HEAD is thinking of how to ELECT GIRLS FOR SOLELY SEX... well one day I hope you will get old and have stories for your kids.

Shut da fuckkk up

As for me i don't do relationship
Am a swimmer
A swimmer is a guy who see ladies as swimming pool
Just go in and swim
Don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before your entered
Don't give a fuckkk who will swim after you are done with your own swimming
And don't give a fuckkk who is swimming with you as you are swimming

8 Likes

Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by greatnaija01: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
we will watch your DELIVERANCE SESSION ON TV......

#gud_4_nutting_nincompoop

freemanbubble:

Shut da fuckkk up

Am a swimmer
Just go in and swim

4 Likes

Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by SweetBuns(f): 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
Jobless fools

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by kollinzgee(m): 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
MAKE YOUR APPROACH WITH FRIENDSHIP ATTITUDE

the fastest and easy way to get your target attention is to approach her like your male friend you have not seen for a long time .if you read through my old post you will see where i taught guys how to approach thats exactly how to do it .you must be funny and think fast and burst her bubbles on a steady till you get her contacts and leave.if you meet the ones that have bad attitude dont let it get to you leave them and move on besides you cant have all the girls .make sure you sound very interesting so she will like to meet you again .

6 Likes

Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by freemanbubble: 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
kollinzgee:
MAKE YOUR APPROACH WITH FRIENDSHIP ATTITUDE

the fastest and easy way to get your target attention is to approach her like your male friend you have not seen for a long time .if you read through my old post you will see where i taught guys how to approach thats exactly how to do it .you must be funny and think fast and burst her bubbles on a steady till you get her contacts and leave.if you meet the ones that have bad attitude dont let it get to you leave them and move on besides you cant have all the girls .make sure you sound very interesting so she will like to meet you again .
You are on point

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by kollinzgee(m): 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
SWEETMOUTHING AND BUBBLE BURSTING

this is the most important stage in the seduction process.at this stage you have to ginger attraction after collecting her number.to get her attracted to you have to burst her bubbles with sweet talk and genuine compliment .sweet talking means coming up with interesting topics to discuss you have to be very smart here draw inspiration from all areas religion,favourite food you both like,sports,wears,latest gist in town,tribe, any thing sha dat you have in common. dont forget to sound childish but funny sometimes and also exude confidence when you talk to her .to be very good at conversation you must be very relaxed and optimistic .if you have problems with go back to my posts and read you will find it there .this stage should last at least two week to but please dont overdo do it give her some space be it on chat or on calls dont moderation is everything.....

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by kollinzgee(m): 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
sweet mouthing means complimenting her looks.never tell a woman she is beautiful rather look her in the eye and tell her wat you find attractive about her most girls like to hear they have flat tommy,some like to hear they have straight legs,say it in a funny way but make sure its genuine sha dont tell her she has wat she knows she doesnt have.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by kollinzgee(m): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
FLIRTING AND TEASING
after bursting her bubbles for two weeks or more she will get comfortable with you.now you have to start flirting with her.as you converse with her subtly bring up sexual topics. you can jokingly tell her she has a nice bum bum,tell her to stop dreaming about you that you will get her pregnant in the dream or tell her. i hope you get .bring up sexual talks once in a while but dont let it be obvious.sometimes you can talk about your ex girlfriends how you both have sexual escapades some girls like this shiiiit.if she is a badgirl she may even open up for sexchat if she does go ahead you can tell her you feel she is a badgirl even though she looks innocent bla bla bla the purpose is just to arouse her sexually sha bad guy....

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by kollinzgee(m): 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
FIX UP A DATE
by now she will get comfortable with you and will like to go out with you .take her out on a date maybe cinema or pool treat her nice but dont do anything sexual behave like a good boy but still tease her sha .dont allow your konji to get the best of you and spend less but if you have too much cash no problem you can lavish but dont arouse the golddigger in her.take to at least three dates.
Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by kollinzgee(m): 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
=GET DOWN
the last dates now should be your house trickily convince her to visit you at home or your friends house some girls may be defensive here and start giving out excuses make sure you flirted with her previously .also make sure there is privacy.you may not have sex with her on the first date but if she is a badgirl you may get down.but you may ignore sex on the first date and wait till then .you know the rules from harddon page start first by dancing with her then let one thing lead to the other if she has sex with you once or twice she is your girl already....
Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by kollinzgee(m): 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
=GET DOWN
the last dates now should be your house trickily convince her to visit you at home or your friends house some girls may be defensive here and start giving out excuses make sure you flirted with her previously .also make sure there is privacy.you may not have sex with her on the first date but if she is a badgirl you may get down.but you may ignore sex on the first date and wait till then .you know the rules from harddon page start first by dancing with her then let one thing lead to the other if she has sex with you once or twice she is your girl already...please dont discard her after sex keep her so all these nairaland girls no go swear for you..... bye bye till when we see again....
Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by Apination(m): 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
Why go through all these stress when you could just make money and fvck whomever you can afford undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by victorian(f): 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
Apination:
Why go through all these stress when you could just make money and fvck whomever you can afford undecided

Lol

I wonder o!

His techniques is meant for struggling guys.

Op your head don mad finish but nobody to tell you!

All these energies and craftiness u are using to trick babes for sex, if only u can channel it to creating buisness ideas and smile to the bank. You are there calculating how many babes u will fucvk in a day or week

Honestly Op, you don't have ambition ra ra.

Na woman be your ambition
O ma se o

Who do you like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by kollinzgee(m): 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
Apination:

even if you have money you will still follow these steps. thinking girls will come and toast you is a pipe dream with your money wunt you toast girls,wunt you take them out ?wunt you invite them to your house ?life is a two way traffic some people get for free what others pay heavily for unfair isnt it...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by mhisbliss(f): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
victorian:

Lol

I wonder o!

All these energies and craftiness u are using to trick babes for sex, if only u can channel it to creating buisness ideas and smile to the bank. You are there calculating how many babes u will fucvk in a day or week

O ma se o

Who do you like this?

You sound like a guy. sad
Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by kollinzgee(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
victorian:

Lol

I wonder o!

O ma se o

Who do you like this?

i wanted attack you but i realised you know nothing about me.
Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by Apination(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
kollinzgee:

even if you have money you will still follow these steps. thinking girls will come and toast you is a pipe dream with your money wunt you toast girls,wunt you take them out ?wunt you invite them to your house ?life is a two way traffic some people get for free what others pay heavily for unfair isnt it...
Baba, the only step naija girls look forward to is money undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
kollinzgee:

But all that is just overkill. You're already placing her pússy on a pedestal from the get go. Please always start escalating things from the very first date. Value your time my brodah, Three Dates? no girl wants to feel that special, trust me.

Oh, topic says for Fúckboys? oh well.

3 Likes

Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by kollinzgee(m): 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
CorGier:

But all that is just overkill. You're already placing her pússy on a pedestal from the get go. Please always start escalating things from the very first date. Value your time my brodah, Three Dates? no girl wants to feel that special, trust me.

Oh, topic says for Fúckboys? oh well.

ok sir am still open to learning....you can still add your to the topic....
Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by MannieA(f): 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
What is your gain from being a Bleep boybleeping multiple pussies??They don't give awards for it..I have never seen an award given to a man who has bleeped multiple women.You should think of how to push your life forward and be successful rather than wasting your time thinking about this poo and to think you are actually giving this crappy advice to others is totally disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by Sirmuel1(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
freemanbubble:

Shut da fuckkk up

Am a swimmer
Just go in and swim

Fire on my oga wink cheesy
Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by IAmSkinny: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
I am still waiting for that "how to be a money boy" thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
mhisbliss:

I hope u delivered de baby safely. De guy later accept responsibility for de pregnancy? My bad no be for open place like dis I for ask you dis anyway I go call you later
Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by mhisbliss(f): 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
DukeofNZ:

I hope u delivered de baby safely. De guy later accept responsibility for de pregnancy? My bad no be for open place like dis I for ask you dis anyway I go call you later
Weed.

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by kollinzgee(m): 6:25am On Feb 03, 2019
mhisbliss:
Weed.
.loll,z

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by victorian(f): 6:53am On Feb 03, 2019
mhisbliss:

Smiles, am a lady.
Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 03, 2019
Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebony Chic Looking So Tasty & Sexy In New Selfies! / Is He Interested In Me.? / I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.