Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

If Your Relationship Has Not Reached This Level End It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Relationship Has Not Reached This Level End It (5406 Views)

My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / Men Only: You Don Try This Level Before ? How E Dey Be ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Relationship Has Not Reached This Level End It by Ozkar: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Are you like for real?? You don't understand what that statement means or you just want to be vulgar for the fun of it undecided
what's vulgar about the question? 'illiterate' isn't an insult, it's a state of being.

If one can read, I see no reason why they would ask someone else to read their messages for them. There's a reason the message was sent to you and not your partner.

We can as well share confidential work email or patients' medical records with our partners since we all want to be stupid in love to prove some meaningless point.
Re: If Your Relationship Has Not Reached This Level End It by kunleweb: 7:31am On Apr 24, 2019
DukeofNZ:

Please no vex u get some used pants wey you wan throw away? our company de do used African female pants recycling here for NZ. I wanna appoint you our representative for your locality. We de buy one for 176 dollars.

This man no go kill me
Re: If Your Relationship Has Not Reached This Level End It by Dcmovies(f): 7:34am On Apr 24, 2019
Factfinder1:
HAS your RELATIONSHIP REACHED THE LEVEL WHERE YOU CAN SAY, BABY can you HELP ME READ the MESSAGE that just CAME INTO MY PHONE??
check here http:/) dcmovies.com.ng
Re: If Your Relationship Has Not Reached This Level End It by Dcmovies(f): 7:34am On Apr 24, 2019
Factfinder1:
HAS your RELATIONSHIP REACHED THE LEVEL WHERE YOU CAN SAY, BABY can you HELP ME READ the MESSAGE that just CAME INTO MY PHONE??
check here http://dcmovies.com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho / My Wife's Getting Fat / The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.