Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart (2215 Views)

What’s The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Fallen Out Of Your Pocket/Bag? / If Your Relationship Has Not Reached This Level End It / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart by Rolexxxy(f): 8:20am On Mar 14, 2023
I have been in relationship with this my guy for four years but things never happened the way it is happening now.

My guy doesn't pick up my calls regularly.

He doesn't invite me and anytime I propose to come, he forms too busy

This guy is now seen in different cbubs.

He drinks alot and doesn't buy anything for me.

He is just behaving weird and I am not okay. Please advise me as I am not ready to lose this guy as I have done so much for him.
Re: My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart by Messi1: 8:22am On Mar 14, 2023
This is just the beginning of your tears.

10 Likes

Re: My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart by Cutehector(m): 8:24am On Mar 14, 2023
My urge to advise stopped when i read..."as i have done so much for him"

I am glad he dumped your controlling spirit anyways.

First rule of love, it is not conceited.

3 Likes

Re: My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart by GorillaApp(m): 8:24am On Mar 14, 2023
I only saw "he doesn't buy anything for me"

7 Likes

Re: My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart by omodave(m): 8:27am On Mar 14, 2023
He didn’t just change overnight, I guess something may have prompted his new behavior, and also you examine your self if there is something you have be doing lately that’s repulsive to him.

However never force yourself on anyone.

8 Likes

Re: My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart by burp18: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2023
Rolexxxy:
I have been in relationship with this my guy for four years but things never happened the way it is happening now.

He is just behaving weird and I am not okay. Please advise me as I am not ready to lose this guy as I have done so much for him.
two things.
1. There's another woman in the picture
2. He's going through stuff he needs some space to himself

4 Likes

Re: My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart by Rolexxxy(f): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2023
burp18:
two things.
1. There's another woman in the picture
2. He's going through stuff he needs some space to himself
I would agree with the 1 but for the 2, how can he be going through alot and won't share it with me? I am seriously heartbroken and the responses I am seeing here are worsening my emotions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart by burp18: 8:52am On Mar 14, 2023
Rolexxxy:
I would agree with the 1 but for the 2, how can he be going through alot and won't share it with me? I am seriously heartbroken and the responses I am seeing here are worsening my emotions.
It happens all the time. Situations changes people. It's wrong but it happens anyway. This usually happens when you're too vested in a person. Ask yourself this. Is he really worth it?
Re: My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart by Graficient: 8:54am On Mar 14, 2023
Done so much my a$$

1 Like

Re: My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart by TINUBUISMAD: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2023
Rolexxxy:
Men doesn't behave and reason atimes in the same line with women. Most times, we prefer to keep our worries and problems to ourselves. Unlike women that always talk about their problems everytime. He is going through alot but he doesn't want to tell you. I am like that too

11 Likes

Re: My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart by ObiaboAdoka(m): 9:23am On Mar 14, 2023
Stay off him. Dis is a warming sign.
Re: My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:26am On Mar 14, 2023
Rolexxxy:

What have you done for him.

Maybe you be wahala gal.

E don run

If you have that mindset that you have done so much for him. Most likely you don show am shege. Now the boy is now a man.

No more after all i have done for you.

4 Likes

Re: My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart by helinues: 9:26am On Mar 14, 2023
Hanty, you need a descent job.

Relationship is not a job opportunity

I still don't get this mentality from our ladies, if your parents who are supposed to be the one responsible for your upkeep are not playing their roles, why should the burding be on boyfriend, when no be say una disabled

1 Like

Re: My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart by Starz825(m): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2023
The first commenter is same as the OP....that's his job to dey create imaginary stories.

Take a chill....the dude go quote me naw dey abuse him parent....
Re: My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart by Rolexxxy(f): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2023
Starz825:
The first commenter is same as the OP....that's his job to dey create imaginary stories.

Take a chill....the dude go quote me naw dey abuse him parent....

You are dead dumb! How can you call me Messi? Am I that miserable? This is my only account.

1 Like

Re: My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart by ComputerOperato: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
Rolexxxy:

Re: My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart by Lee99: 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
Rolexxxy:

I have a shoulder you can cry on undecided

1 Like

Re: My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart by Kingsean(m): 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
Rolexxxy:

what did you do that changed him like this? there must be something he has been complaining about in the first place. if there was none, then it's time to talk to his friends and ask what is going on with him. most of his friends wouldn't want to tell for fear of you leaking it to him but I'm sure at least one would give you information no matter how small.
he might be going through a lot and it seems he is really disappointed in you
Re: My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart by Uniquetani1(f): 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
OP, if a guy loves you, he will always make time for you. Saying he busy and won't reach out, e jor does he eat? There is nothing wrong in reaching out to you when he is eating.

Just move on, guy don get another babe. Cry if you feel like crying, you will be fine las las

1 Like

Re: My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart by infogenius(m): 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
Rolexxxy:

I am sorry about that. It's possibly as an indication of the relationship coming to an abrupt end.

Rolexxxy:
I

Because he doesn't find u interesting. Most likely he is bored stiff hearing ur voice.

Rolexxxy:
I

Ok, u don't worth his time anymore

Rolexxxy:
I

If u don't lose him now, u will lose him sooner or later. He doesn't need u any longer.
This relationship is not worth sticking with, however in ur next relationship, create and maintain value that ur guy will cherish and won't want out Please this goes beyond s3x

As an advice, begin to live without him so that when the relationship comes crashing u won't break with the crash.

3 Likes

Re: My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart by ashawopikin(m): 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Rolexxxy:

you have done so much for him as how? What and what did you do for him? And Don't you dare mention sex

1 Like

Re: My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart by Goodlady(f): 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
Messi1:
This is just the beginning of your tears.
Whether he's real or not. It doesn't debunk the fact that you are a troll, a criminal and a boy guilty of impersonation, defamation and character assassination. Somehow, the law ll catch up with you.

1 Like

Re: My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart by rainmaker12(m): 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
Rolexxxy:

I no wan hear say you do too much for him, as per your husband? Make una stop to dey spend regrettable money for relationship. Anything can happen.
Re: My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart by rainmaker12(m): 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
ashawopikin:
you have done so much for him as how? What and what did you do for him? And Don't you dare mention sex

Sex cheesy watin again

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What's The Longest Time Period You've Gone / She Finally Confesses / Did I Do The Right Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.