Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,552 members, 7,955,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

Every Female On Earth Cheats - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Female On Earth Cheats (5620 Views)

Why MC Oluomo Is Always The Helper Of Every Female Celebrities? / Every Female Corper Has .... / Top 7 Female Code Every Female Must Not Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Randy100: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
Most of these girls here are cheats,with the way they reacted. If u know,u know ..
I beleive so.
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by MannieA(f): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
Randy100:
leave men out of this. I have checked my dictionary to found the equivalent of this words for men but I did not see. The words are whor.e, prostitute, and slut. These words are used to refer to the female gender. Women are created to keep themselves that is why nature used hymen to seal those thing between their legs. In the act of sex, it is the woman that will get pregnant. There is nothing like men are easy to fuckkk.

Yes.. you're right.

BUT MEN ARE STILL EASY TO FUCCK.

1 Like

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Barayeks(m): 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
Lightangel65:

You guys should stop acting childish.
Answer this question
Are you perfect?
Do all men cheat?

No, so why do you think all women cheat.
Biologically men are more prone to cheating.

You guys are suffering from pride and looking for someone to blame for all your heartbreaks.

I know some women cheat, but men actually cheat more than they do.

Research? Who conducted it, stop fabricating false claims against women.

You guys should grow up
Dont be stupid....dont quote me till you've looked it up yourself
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by prettysassygirl(f): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
Barayeks:
I know this is a sensitive topic because we all have female family members, I just hope you take time to read till the end before you comment.

Every single female on the surface of this earth cheats, they just have different names for it to help them feel good about it...some call it "having options", others call it "not putting all your eggs in one basket", but whatever they choose to call it, its still cheating because you don't have to sleep with another person before it is considered cheating..those other guys being entertained in the DMs/ WhatsApp e.t.c....thats cheating.
It begins from Casual Chats and progresses into sexting and exchange of nudes...next thing is she's looking for a flimsy reason to break up.
Cheating in females only stops in a few after marriage, when they've finally secured a good basket to keep all their eggs.....but even then some never stop cheating.
Wrong deductions, I can never cheat on my hubby,
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Lightangel65: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
Barayeks:

Dont be stupid....dont quote me till you've looked it up yourself
Watch your tongue.
I have looked it up though.
grin grin grin grin grin
I hate to admit but u are right.
But not all women cheat, get that
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Barayeks(m): 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
prettysassygirl:

Wrong deductions, I can never cheat on my hubby,
Of course...even the women who go home with traces of other men's semen in their mouths say this....so I dont go around believing everyone

1 Like

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
Barayeks:
I know this is a sensitive topic because we all have female family members, I just hope you take time to read till the end before you comment.

Every single female on the surface of this earth cheats, they just have different names for it to help them feel good about it...some call it "having options", others call it "not putting all your eggs in one basket", but whatever they choose to call it, its still cheating because you don't have to sleep with another person before it is considered cheating..those other guys being entertained in the DMs/ WhatsApp e.t.c....thats cheating.
It begins from Casual Chats and progresses into sexting and exchange of nudes...next thing is she's looking for a flimsy reason to break up.
Cheating in females only stops in a few after marriage, when they've finally secured a good basket to keep all their eggs.....but even then some never stop cheating.

This is one sided. And we guys don't cheat too right?

Come on, these endless female bashing really makes no sense
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Barayeks(m): 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
ikhileomotayo:

This is one sided. And we guys don't cheat too right?

Come on, these endless female bashing really makes no sense
Guys cheat but unlike girls we accept that we do...when they say men are scum...there isnt much of an argument from us....but you see females ? They will deny till their last breath...all of them...even the one who just got banged in all holes by an ex before going home to her husband pregnant with a bastard...will deny.
If they all deny cheating how come Nigerian women are number 1 in the world for paternity fraud ? Are there women from other countries pretending to be Nigerian ? I think not.

1 Like

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by AfroBlue(m): 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
Barayeks:

mr ams agrees with u op. but i think there's a few good ones out there.
wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLZBvgWVlOc
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by sylve11: 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
Barayeks:

Of course...even the women who go home with traces of other men's semen in their mouths say this....so I dont go around believing everyone

grin grin cool
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by rosy1992(f): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
All females are not the same.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Girl Wrote On FB / Why Are Women Always Begging / I Am New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.